Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crazy idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Crazy idea Empty
PostSubject: Crazy idea   Crazy idea Icon_minitime19/09/12, 07:24 pm

I had this crazy dream, so I'm going to write some of it here and then adapt it for zombehs

so basically it starts out

I'm on a bus surrounded by this girls team of some sport and I remember it being very typical, they're all in these sports uniforms, some are blue and white, some are black, yellow, etc. Most of these girls have naturally tan skin, so they could be asian, or indian or pacific islander or hawaiian or something like that. Anyway, the city looks like a shitty Miami, well the part of it I spent looking outside anyway.

So we get to this beach, it's a little odd for a beach though, it's like a beach head, three sides of the beach are water, the only way to the beach is by this bridge you have to walk over. Anyway, fast forward a bit, we're sitting on benches at the beach, I'm sitting with blue team, or whatever. I'm the only white guy at the table. I think I'm some sort of chaperone for the girls. I don't know, or tour guide or something. Anyway, this guy delivering our food is points farther down the beach head and says something to the effect of: "We had pirates attack yesterday or earlier today." and as he says this my head is turned to the side looking at the ocean, and I see basically ten foot waves come crashing down and what not.

I think nothing of it at the time.

Alright so one of the other chaperones comments on the bags we're using as plate and how they're round or something.

Then some amount of time passes and suddenly the tables area, where we are, is surrounded by water, to which I calmly say: "let's move to high ground" or something, so everyone runs and screams to the stairs that lead to the bridge. they all stop on the platform before the bridge. The water by this time is shallow, but touched the first step of the stairs. the water was clear too, it wasn't muddy or anything you could see the sandy bottom quite clearly. Anyway, the waves calmed down but everyone was afraid to go back to the benches, well, not everyone one girl made a dash to get something from her bag.

Anyway, I end up slowly crossing the bridge, the fear in the air was tangible, and all of a sudden I felt someone touching the palms of both my hands and lfiting me into the air and bringing me to the side of the bridge. I freaked out, for some reasons having a fear of water in this dream, I thought i woudl be eaten alive or something. and I reacted and the man who was about to throw me over was this blonde haired, blue eyed, english looking chap. he was smirking, anyway I walk a little farther down the bridge and it happens again.

fast forward, I'm trying to throw him over the edge now, into the water. He's holding on to these wooden logs that are vertical in the ground and I'm lifting him up by his legs. after a few tries of samshing his face into the wood to let go I throw him over into the water then I turn and see this blonde haired blue eyed lady and then i wake up.

my next post here will be zombifying it
Back to top Go down

Crazy idea
Page 1 of 1