Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Felix
The Longterm Poster

The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I Empty
PostSubject: The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I   The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I Icon_minitime24/10/12, 07:55 pm

WARNING

This rp won't make much logical sense, so it's mostly for fun. And is only intended for Chey and me. So that's why I didn't put this up in the voting board. Alright, so, the setting is taking place in London (cause why not) 2040.
My character (who I'll put up shortly) is on the verge of creating a time machine. And in a abandoned warehouse no less.
The government recently found out where he is and is trying to capture him and his machine, for National and International security.
That's where we're starting. Lemme post the character sheet thingy.

Name:
Race ( Things like, Russian, English, American, British, African or Caucasian. Yanno.):
Weight:
Height:
Skills:
Biography (Something short will do):

-----

My character.

Name: Bradley Carrow
Appearance: Short balck hair that's usually covered in a hat. Small green eyes, average nose, a small mouth and a bold chin. A short beard (that's mostly whiskers) that shows he has forgotten to shave in a while. He wears a slightly longer lab coat to fit his size, a plain white shirt underneath, jeans and grey boots. Underwear too. >.>
Race: American, Caucasian.
Weight: 168 lbs.
Height: 5'9
Skills: Has a diploma in pyhsics and electrical engineering, rather resourceful wherever he is, tends to stay calm.
Biography: Since he was a boy he wanted to become a scientist, so he did just that. He Graduated from the University of Oxford in 2036. He moved to London because, well, he just wanted to after no one wanted to help him. And started working on his time machine in a seemingly abandoned warehouse he bought. Thank goodness for his rich parents money right?
Back to top Go down
Ce-Chey
Not cool enough for a real rank

PostSubject: Re: The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I   The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I Icon_minitime25/10/12, 03:27 am

Name: rose
Appearance: black hair with tons of blue stripes graphic tee that says "ello govna" ripped blue jeans and wheelys
Race ( Things like, Russian, English, American, British, African or Caucasian. Yanno.): british
Weight: 94
Height: 5'4
Skills: good with daggers staffs and im good in medical computers and kicking butt
Biography (Something short will do):
i came from a home..........
Back to top Go down
Ce-Chey

PostSubject: Re: The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I   The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I Icon_minitime25/10/12, 10:40 pm

I was sent to the store to buy some more wire. I get out the door just skating with my heelys and put my cloak on so they wont spot me. I make it to the store and they are out of wire i think that they might find us tomarrow so i go to a good store and get some there "hopefully he is doing something else back at home"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I   The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I Icon_minitime26/10/12, 04:54 am

I click another couple buttons on the huge computer console, bringing up on different screen on the monitor.
Telling me a load of information I don't have time to explain at the moment. But it basically tells me that its almost ready.
Just a few more modifications and it should be ready. It's magnificent isn't it? My life's work almost complete.

Where's Rose when I need her?
Back to top Go down
Ce-Chey

PostSubject: Re: The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I   The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I Icon_minitime10/03/13, 09:58 pm

I finally found some wire and its in good shape bradley will sure be happy. As im riding on my heelys i feel a tug on my arm i turn around and its one of the goverment agents. I gave him a good kick in the face with the heely, I start to run until i reach a dead end at this point hes right behind me. All thats near me is a trash can and a shovel, I take the shovel go back run as fast as i can and get a leap forward bouncing off the trash can off the side of the wall and finally over the wall. I start running for the building bradleys in, until i spot something shining under the stairs i pick up the peice of wood and find a bag knowing i have no time, I save the questions for later and make it back home to bradley. "Here are the wires you wanted, they were a pain in the neck to find though."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I   The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I Icon_minitime18/03/13, 02:29 am

"Ah, thank you. Only took you two centuries."

I laugh briefly before taking the wire from her and attach it to the machine. Finally allowing the machine to function properly.

"Ahahahahahahaha!"

I turn the machine on, lighting up the circular portal with a blue light. Indicating that everything went well.
Back to top Go down
Ce-Chey

PostSubject: Re: The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I   The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I Icon_minitime18/03/13, 02:51 am

"Well you try finding them and running from agents" I say with a sigh, I go upstairs to put the leftover wire in a project im working on. "One last peice.... YES! its finished!" I start up the machine, "Finally im in" As i search through the goverment system i just hacked. "Oh crud, there getting closer Bradley better hurry up with this machine." I turn my machine off. "Now to find out what the hecks in this bag" I start to open the bag, eyes filled with shock "i cant believe it." its all the stuff i had before the agents took it. its all the gems, the pictures, and the ring that i found in the wall of my old home. "I cant wait to tell Bradley" I come jumping two steps at a time down the stairs "Bradley! guess what i found!"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I   The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I Icon_minitime18/03/13, 07:13 pm

"Hmm? What?"

I don't look at her, being far more interested in the portal. If it actually works and brings us back in time... imagine the money!

Just then, the door bursts open and dozens of people flood in. But before a single bullet is shot off I hit a button on the console.
Remotely activating the explosives in the walls near the door. Collapsing the area around it too. But the building is old and is already starting to fall apart.

"Quickly! Into the Portal!"
Back to top Go down
Ce-Chey

PostSubject: Re: The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I   The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I Icon_minitime18/03/13, 09:12 pm

I hear the noise grab my bag and run i close my eyes and when i open them im in a castle. Right as i turn around theres bradley. We are in this room and no ones here.... i put my stuff on the one and only table there "but at least theres two beds" I start to look around the room finding a sword "Hell yeah!" I put the sword on the table claiming it. "Its gonna be a long time till we get back." I lay down and go to sleep waiting for what waits tommorrow.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I   The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I Icon_minitime20/03/13, 11:08 pm

"Uh... Rose? I hope you know we just went BACK through time. If we talk to anybody or even touch something... the timeline we know of could change dramatically."

I sigh, realizing I never told her any of the precautions of time travel. Not like there's many, because it's mostly unknown. Just theories, really.

"And! Iforgottomention, if the people who own this... castle, find us. We're done for. People here don't take too kindly people sleeping in their beds. Let's go."

I grab the sword and put it back where it was as best I can. Then walk out the door, trying to be stealthy.
Back to top Go down
Ce-Chey

PostSubject: Re: The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I   The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I Icon_minitime21/03/13, 03:11 am

I giggle taking the sword "jeeze such a downer" I start to walk with him not realising i just dropped a bobby pin that was in my hair, "lets go kill some bandits or something i always wanted to do that."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I   The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I Icon_minitime13/04/13, 11:27 am

"Ha! If you want to go kill some blood thirsty beasts be my guest. But me? I'm going to find a way back."

...And hopefully not die horribly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I   The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The complete wacky adventures of Chey and I
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: The Rise-
Jump to: