Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roll The Dice Feature

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

Roll The Dice Feature  Empty
PostSubject: Roll The Dice Feature    Roll The Dice Feature  Icon_minitime26/11/12, 02:17 am

Roll the dice feature? I personally am a fan of it because it brings chance and luck into the RP's giving a more realistic feel to it.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Roll The Dice Feature    Roll The Dice Feature  Icon_minitime26/11/12, 02:19 am

We tried using Dice for RP on L&D before. It really doesnt work, and bogs and clutterfucks RPs pretty hard. Though I wouldnt be against having it around just for OT threads and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Roll The Dice Feature    Roll The Dice Feature  Icon_minitime26/11/12, 02:19 am

I could see this being used in something like a melee fight, where a certain number results in an injury or hit to a certain area, but i don't think it should be in anything like a firefight or anything. That'd just be a bit weird i feel
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Roll The Dice Feature    Roll The Dice Feature  Icon_minitime26/11/12, 02:22 am

I'm with Garth. People wouldn't have to use it alot. But it would help during PvP battles that way people can't make themselves OP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll The Dice Feature    Roll The Dice Feature  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll The Dice Feature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Voting Area :: Ideas Board-
Jump to: