Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm

Go down 
+5
Colgate
Xion's Memory
The Meta
Cel
Razgriz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime01/03/13, 06:47 am

(James)
"Wasn't exactly suggesting something public."
=Draping an arm over her shoulder, I pulled her close=

"But there is such a thing as a tender moment."
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime01/03/13, 06:48 am

Hibiki leaned against James, resting her head on his shoulder. "From flirting to tender moments? Keeping a girl confused I see." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime01/03/13, 06:49 am

(James)
"Well, I'm still green at being in a relationship."
=I kissed the top of her head=

"I just thought it was good, keeping you on your toes. And then suddenly making them curl...."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime01/03/13, 06:51 am

"Oh you." She laughed. "You want me so bad you can barely keep it in." She kissed him. "Since you obviously want to see my toes curl, how about you show a girl to her suite?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime01/03/13, 06:54 am

(James)
"With pleasure..."
=Okay, I felt like I was cheapening the relationship with the sex, but in all honesty.....it had been some time, since either of us last had any, after our first time. And things were stressful, so why not release most of that stress (even if it involved, dare I say it, her biting my shoulder) so I took her hand, and we walked back to the hotel=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime01/03/13, 06:58 am

Hibiki walked beside him, hand in his.
"It's been awhile...since we really had any alone time." She smiled softly. "Let's make the most of it."

Eve had dozed off a bit, but now was a bit awake. She yawned, finding a soft patch of skin to nuzzle sleepily. Mentally and emotionally tired, almost perpetually, the small girl just nuzzled the smooth skin below Sam's collarbone, avoiding any kissing.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime01/03/13, 07:00 am

(James)
"Sounds like a plan."
=Suddenly, a whole string of images went through my head. There were a host of things I longed to do at last, after so long=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime01/03/13, 02:49 pm

=I finish up my meal, my stomach groaning a bit, but feeling a bit more energetic with a full stomach=

Nope...I don't think the doctors would have an issue...

=I put my tray down and wheel out of the cafeteria, my mood slightly improved=

Full stomach and I'm Re-hydrated...look out walkers, cause Andrew is back...

=I head back to the room, wheeling up to the bed and gingerly sitting on the bed. I resolved to take a short nap, knowing I would need the rest for what was most likely to come=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime01/03/13, 06:09 pm

I pull the curtains away which lets in some light. But because of the rain clouds it's not much. Actually now that I think about it.
The rain is only now making any audible noise. I couldn't hear it earlier. Probably because my heart was beating inside my head.
It put me in a sense of peace, staring at the rain. I've always enjoyed watching it. But I've never had the time.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 12:15 am

(James)
=We had reached the hotel soon, walking through the lobby. I mulled over the idea of putting a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door handle, then I wondered if there were still any to be had in the room=
Maybe a sock would work.....

=We soon reached the room, and walked in=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 12:26 am

Hibiki walked in, the kicked off her shoes and bent down to tug a sock off. With a grin, she stuck it over the doorknob and closed the door, then leaned against said door, smiling.
"So. You waiting for an engraved invitation?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 12:35 am

(James)
=Not bothering to say anything, I walked up to her and pulled her into a kiss, pressing her back against the door while my fingers ran through her hair='

--Shepherd Midwest Base--

=Jonah had long since arrived back at the Midwest base, an old factory, it's purpose not really cared for. Now it served as housing for dozens of Shepherds, as well as a prison for the heretics they had captured. Many of them were women and children, the children excellent new troops for indoctrination, while the women would make for excellent entertainment and breeding stock. The attack on the bridge, he had been told, was only mildly successful, with the bridge destroyed even if they didn't kill anyone=

Last edited by Razgriz on 02/03/13, 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 12:38 am

Hibiki kissed back, wrapping her arms around James. She was determined to forget everything but James right now.
Especially what happened at and after the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 12:56 am

(James)
=The kiss was better than good. It was something I had longed for, that I needed. The promise of what was behind the kiss...wiped the slate clean for me. Harry, and the burial. The bridge. It was all still there in my mind, but it didn't dominate me anymore. All that mattered was Hibiki, and that realization emboldened me to snake my hand down to her legs, lifting one up to wrap around my hip=

--Shepherd Base--

*Jonah*
"So, let me get this straight: not only, did we fail to kill anyone in that caravan, but we lost 13 perfectly fine soldiers, and those bastards got into the city?"
=He was shouting at a group of men before him, the lot of them standing in an impromptu room, a desk between them with a map, a duplicate of the map James took=

"We have been preparing for this moment, for years! The Lord has saved us all from his wrath, so that we may enact the final judgement. And he does not forgive mistakes, and neither do I!"
=As if to emphasize that statement, he pulled out a gun and shot one of the men in front of him. He dropped dead, while the others backed away=

"If I have to call in for help from on high to fix your failures, I'll personally feed you all to the Lords children."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 01:04 am

Hibiki wrapped both legs around James' waist, still kissing him. She earned for him now, and held him tightly.

Eve had fallen asleep, ensing up with Sam on her back with Eve snuggled on top of her her small body rising and falling against Sam.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 01:06 am

(James)
=Honestly, I couldn't tell if we were kissing, or inhaling each other. Don't get me wrong, it was passionate, though some might say too passionate. I'd probably slap them and say there was no such thing=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 01:27 am

HibikI moved mere centimeters from James' mouth. "Are you going to do it like this or are you going totake me to the bed silly." She breathed.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 01:32 am

Alright, time to get your head out of the clouds.

I turn to the last room, feeling a lot better now having looked at the rain. Finally something that isn't a Zombie or with a gun.
Now equipped with my hatchet yet again, I open the last door. I peer inside. It was dark like the hallway a minute ago.
Not half a second later I had my flashlight in my hand and searching through the room. I take in a breath at the sight.
Whoever had lived here before was obsessed with... teddy bears. They littered the room and the shelves and the bed and the dressers.

It's really quite creepy, having all those button eyes looking at me. Staring directing at me. It's unnerving. It kinda upsets me and...
There was a yell from the front door. A hardy voice, rasp and dry. Saying "Where are you guys? Everything alright?"
I jumped at the sound and cussed under my breath. I sigh as I shut the door and turn to the men standing in the front doorway.

"You know you shouldn't yell into rooms that could have Zombies in them, right? And yeah. We're fine. Along with these rooms."

Man - "You gave us a scare when you still haven't come back. Everyone else did."

"Oh, sorry. We were just be thorough... wait. Does that mean the rest of the building is secure?"

Man - "Yup. Not a single snapper, either. Which is always pretty nice."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 01:36 am

(James)
=For an answer, I dipped my head down, and bit on her neck, gently of course, as I started walking backwards, holding her in my arms, towards the bed=

--Shepherd Base--

*Soldier*
"Sir, I think I have an idea."
=The boy, barely into his 20's, was hard pressed to not be nervous or to let it show. His voice still shook=

*Jonah*
"Well? Speak then."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 01:39 am

Hibiki gasped softly, arching her neck so he had better access. She leaned forward a bit trying to help him keep his balance.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 02:08 am

=I settled into a bit of a nap, my body begging me to take it easy=

Dear God... I feel pain in places I forgot I had...but I think I can do without the damn wheelchair tomorrow...

=I take a deep breath, feeling the pain settle in like a slow burn. I wasn't feeling happy, to be exact...I was feeling content=

I'm far from happy, but I'm far from beaten down...

=I then close my eyes, my breathing rate going into a man trying to sleep=

Now; where the HECK do I get for engagement ring for Mira...?

=I smile as the thought enters my head=

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 03:31 am

(James)
=The back of my knees hit the bed, and I found myself sitting down, Hibiki in my lap. My mind was a blur of thoughts, as my hands went to work removing clothes, not caring if they were mine or hers=

--Shepherd Base--

*Soldier*
"Well.....we know they have a map of all our encampments. So, why don't we use that to our advantage, set a trap for them?"

*Jonah*
"The only way that would work, is if we knew where they're going to attack. Which we don't."
=He aimed the gun at the boy now=

*Soldier*
"But there's only two camps near the city now. Here, and the one by the river. That's bound to narrow it down!"
=He desperately tried to keep the panic out of his voice, silently praying to God=

*Jonah*
"Hmm....you have a point there. Alright,"
=He lowered the gun=

"Let's prepare a trap for our guests. And hope that they show."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 03:47 am

Hibiki worked on clothing as well, throwing whatever came free to the side u til she could feel only skin.
At that point, she pushed James back, intent on the latter half.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 04:16 am

(James)
=It was maybe thirty minutes later, and we were both panting, my heart hammering in my chest. The bed sheets were drenched in sweat (and other fluids) and our clothes were practically all over the place. I turned my head, to the right, looking at her=
"Okay, I can't tell if we should do this more often or not....."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 04:22 am

--Thirty minutes later--

=I push myself up off of the bed, feeling a bit more rested than I did earlier=

Now...where to find look for Cooper...?

=I stand up, taking a few shaky steps. I then continue to walk, putting my hand down on a table as I fall over, a sudden feeling of dizziness overcoming me=

On second thought...that wheelchair looks like the better option..

=I crawl back to the bed, shakily pulling myself up and into the wheelchair, rubbing my head slightly=

Goddamnit...I took on walkers, religious psychos, and even my own sister...yet I can't walk two steps without nearly passing out from pain. Oh, how the mighty have fallen...

=I sit in the wheelchair, moping, my once cheery mood turning dark once again=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 05:01 am

Thirty minutes later and I'm looking around for Jennifer. So that we can pick an apartment before they're all taken.
Wait, that's big. Miving in with each other... maybe I should let her pick her own. But we were sleeping in the same bed?
Hell, I don't know. I never do with her, guess she just had that effect.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 05:18 am

Hibimi smiled, kissing James. "Because every time I tired it ended up being the rlwrong time. How about you make more right times?" She teased, moving closer and pressing against her fiance.

Eve mewed a bit, then sat up and ended up stradling Sam's waist, confused and unsure of where she was now. All she remembered was Sam holding her...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 05:22 am

(Sam)
=I was having a fairly decent dream, of life before the outbreak. I was in an old foster home, one of the few I actually liked when I felt a pressure on my hips. The sensation jarred me back into reality, where I noticed Eve straddling me. Now, normally I would have freaked out, and thrown her off, but I knew how that would play out. So instead, I said in a fairly calm voice=
"Uh, Eve? Can you please get off me?"

(James)
"Life has hardly given us much free time."
=I stroked her hair=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 05:27 am

Eve looked down, and realized it wasn't a pillow. It was Sam.
Oh SHIT.
Eve scrambled off to sit on her rear, legs bent around her body. She rested her hands on the floor in front of her.
"I'm sorry Sam. I did t realize it was you..." she said, still half asleep but waking up a lot faster. She rubbed her eyes.
That wasn't going to be a gold star.

Hibiki sighed. "Yeah. It hasn't...so we have to make the most of the time we got..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 05:30 am

(James)
"Are you suggesting we go for round two?"
=The question was followed by my free hand coming to rest on her belly, and moving upwards=

(Sam)
=My face reddened a little, because honestly......I kinda liked her straddling me, there I said it=
"It's okay Eve. Honestly, I'm not angry."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 05:53 am

=I sit there for a few minutes, angry that I was rendered useless by the injuries=

Oh...how the mighty have fallen, indeed...

=I wheel myself out of the room, hoping some fresh air would help calm my growing nerves=

If anything...it gets me outside...

=I head out of the hotel, not caring if it was raining or if the sun was shining. I just wanted to get outside and collect myself=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 06:25 am

Hibiki grinned.
"Unless you got no more steam babe."

Eve scooted back over, gaking one of Sam's hands in both of hers.
"I didn't freak out...so I guess something went right?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 06:29 am

(Sam)
=Smiling, I looked her in the eyes=
"Yeah, I guess."

(James)
"Babe?"
=I rolled over, so that I was looming over her=

"Do I honestly look like a babe to you?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 06:32 am

"Maybe. How about you show me I don't have to lead you everywhere." Hibiki stuck her tongue out at James.

Eve smiled, then leaned over to kiss Sam's forehead. "I guess I did learn something from earlier." She said, sming.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 06:38 am

(James)
"I'd hardly say you were leading just now."

(Sam)
"That you did."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 06:39 am

=I wheel outside, taking in a breath of air, and then continue on. Even after I was treated for my injuries, the emotional shock of the events were still hitting me hard, and I wanted to talk to someone about it. Troubled, I wheeled towards the river, hoping my thoughts would calm=

Goddamnit...it just won't leave me alone...

=I sigh, finding a spot that allowed me some protection from the weather yet let me have some time in thought=

If only, if only...

=I place my hand on a rail, hanging my head and crying like a little child=

(Andrew's emotional battle)

Last edited by The Meta on 02/03/13, 07:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 06:50 am

"Then why so hesitant to show your new dominance." She grinned.

Eve smiled. She did t know what to say, so she just laid back down, this time beside Sam, resting her head on Sam's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 07:25 am

(James)
=Grinning myself, I clamped down over her lips, kissing her again. I was preparing to go further.....when of all things, there was a knock at the door=
"Oh come on....can't they see the sock?"

(Sam)
=It was a picturesque moment right now; the two of us laying down, side by side. Made me forget about the shape of the world, the things I had lost=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 07:33 am

Hibiki groaned. "I threw your pants over by the table." She said.

Eve draped and arm across Sam's stomach, the other caught btween her body and Sam's.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 07:42 am

(James)
"Maybe if we're really quiet, they'll think we're not here......then again, you've proven you're not capable of being quiet."
=With a sigh, I got up. Deflated (in more ways than one) I walked over to the table, and started to pull on my underwear and pants=

(Sam)
"Feeling tired?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime02/03/13, 07:49 am

Hibiki glared playfully before hiding herself under the covers.

Eve shook her head. "I like being close to you. It makes me feel safe."

-------

http://www.haloroleplay.com/viewtopic.forum?t=930
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20