Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grand Old Dogs RP

Go down 

Want it?
yes
Grand Old Dogs RP Empty86%Grand Old Dogs RP Empty
 86% [ 6 ]
no
Grand Old Dogs RP Empty14%Grand Old Dogs RP Empty
 14% [ 1 ]
other (comment)
Grand Old Dogs RP Empty0%Grand Old Dogs RP Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Grand Old Dogs RP Empty
PostSubject: Grand Old Dogs RP   Grand Old Dogs RP Icon_minitime08/04/13, 07:36 am

http://www.haloroleplay.com/t932-a-thing-that-i-came-up-with

I feel like this is done, or at least to the point that it can be rp-able. There will be things I'm going to add to this, but they should be fairly minor when it comes to rp-ing.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Grand Old Dogs RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Old Dogs RP   Grand Old Dogs RP Icon_minitime08/04/13, 10:17 pm

Basic plot start: Due to the sudden stopping of violence (in the majority) and warfare, as well as the relative Golden Age, the population of the Earth has grown to well past estimated stable support levels. Despite an entire continent turned into farmland, food supplies are running out for many people around the world. Tensions rise as several government agencies work together to try and find a solution to this problem, without breaking or reverting any laws already established.
Back to top Go down

Grand Old Dogs RP
Page 1 of 1