Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Macgraw: Mini story

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Macgraw: Mini story  Empty
PostSubject: Macgraw: Mini story    Macgraw: Mini story  Icon_minitime23/06/11, 11:07 pm

=This takes place after the last encounter with Macgraw=

He sits in a dull room his eye focused on his drink, shiny metal surrounds him.

Macgraw: Heh… Just great… You make one mistake and they hang you out to dry…

He clenches his fist.

Macgraw: I can still shoot! They don’t get it do they..? Fucking assholes… Unsc never did change…

Macgraw takes a large sip of his drink, the brown liquid burns the back of his throat.

Macgraw: It’s all bullshit… It’s all gone now… Stupid idiots, their regret the day they messed with me!

He wipes his face his hand catching his eye patch, he smiles.

Macgraw: Funny huh? I never gave you anything, and you leave me with this… Why..? Why you..? Why did you have to be there..?

He removes his battered helmet.

Macgraw: Was it punishment..? What a stupid thing to do! I got you back to the lines! Why couldn’t you just stay there..?

He finishes his drink and lights a cigarette, smokes fills the room as the sound of machines echo though his wall.

Macgraw: I hope you know kiddo… I didn’t just forget you, I knew… But no one would want a farther like me.

He laughs to himself and takes a deep drag of his cigarette; he flicks the ash on the floor.

Macgraw: It was for the best… I know that, but I didn’t mean for our paths to cross… It’s too late now, they kicked your old man out…

He drops the cigarette ash scatters across the floor.

Macgraw: Not like that anymore… I guess I really screwed up, fucking life… If only you could understand! I never knew they would ever put you in S-3…

He stands up, picking up his gun and placing it in his holster

Macgraw: Don’t you understand..!? I did it to protect you! I did it too keep you safe… All those times, it was a deal… I do it clean and fast, and you get sent back… No questions asked…

He chuckels to himself

Macgraw: You made sure of that…. I’m never going to find you again… And if Oni does… If Oni… Bustard’s, they hung me out to dry…

He leaves the room, what little light there was fades a soldier stands at the end of the hallway

Soldier: Their waiting for you….

His eye’s meet Macgraw’s

Macgraw: I know! You don’t need to tell me!

He pushes his way passed the soldier and enters.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

To be continued...?
Back to top Go down

Macgraw: Mini story
Page 1 of 1