Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Empty
PostSubject: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime24/09/13, 01:07 am

Eve looked crestfallen. "...hugs?"

Hibiki chuckled. "Not that lucky..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime24/09/13, 01:31 am

(Sam)
=I grinned a bit, but only a little=
"Jeesh aren't you the attention deprived puppy?"

(James)
=I looked down from the second floor railing at Eve and Sam=
"More than happy to give you a hug Eve."

Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime24/09/13, 01:33 am

Sticking her tongue out at Sam, she jogged up the steps and hugged James.
"Thank you daddy."

Hibiki laughed. "Need a hug now Sam?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime24/09/13, 01:48 am

(Sam)
"Ha, nah I'm good for now."

(James)
=I smiled as Eve hugged me, and I returned the favor. It was nice getting affection from my adopted daughter=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime24/09/13, 01:50 am

Hibiki playfully ruffled Sam's hair, knowing she'd prolly get yelled at. "Then you get that."

Eve giggled. "Mommy is silly."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime24/09/13, 01:53 am

(James)
=Smiling, I looked at the pair of them=
"Yeah, they certainly are."

(Sam)
"Aww geez, I just got my hair the way I liked it."
=But I did my best to suppress a laugh=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime24/09/13, 02:21 am

Hibiki laughed, putting an arm on Sam's shoulder. "Now Sam. Look at the two silly persons at the top of the stairs." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime24/09/13, 04:54 am

(James)
"Okay ladies, time to go to sleep. It's getting late, and I'd like to get an actual goodnight's sleep."

(Sam)
"Alright. Eve, come on the bunk beds await."
=I started moving up the stairs, getting to the top and taking Eve's hand=

(James)
"Wait, what are you doing?"
=I stared at Sam=

(Sam)
=I tugged on Eve's arm gently=
"I'm going to tuck her in."

(James)
=I also tugged on Eve's arm gently=
"I thought I would get to tuck her in."

(Sam)
=Tugged just a bit more firmly=
"You planning to sleep in the same room with her?"

(James)
"No but I'm her dad and I thought as her father I would get to tuck my daughter into bed."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime24/09/13, 04:59 am

Eve looked at Hibiki helplessly as she bcame a rope for tug of war.

Hibiki climbed up the staira quickly. "James tucks her in tonight. Tomorrow night Sam gets to tuck her in. Is that acceptable?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime24/09/13, 07:42 am

(James)
=I nodded gratefully at Hibiki.....then realized I made my adopted daughter the center of a tug of war session. Letting go, I cast an apologetic look at Eve=
"Sorry about that honey."

=Goddamn that still felt weird saying. Not wrong, just weird=

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime25/09/13, 04:24 am

Eve sighed, then looked at Sam.
Saing nothing, she dragged both James and Sam to the bunk bed.
"Who goes first?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime25/09/13, 04:50 am

(James)
=I was sure Sam blinked, because I certainly did=
"Uh....what?"

(Sam)
"What he said."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime25/09/13, 05:08 am

Eve facepalmed. "Who's tucking me in first you lecherous minded buffons."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime25/09/13, 05:11 am

(James)
"Oh. Well......I thought it was already established that I was going to tuck you in first."

(sam)
"Yeah, it was."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime25/09/13, 05:15 am

"Lost which deal you took while I played markarth to the Imperials and Stormcloaks." Eve muttered.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime25/09/13, 05:28 am

(James)
=Trading a look with Sam, I stepped over to Eve=
"Then.....I'll tuck you in now Eve."

(Sam)
=I just stood back, letting James have his father-daughter moment=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime25/09/13, 05:34 am

Kicking off her shoes, Eve blushed and quickly discarded her jeans before climbing into bed quickly, pulling the covers over her lower half.
"Night daddy."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime25/09/13, 06:04 am

(James)
=Making sure she was tucked in beneath the blankets, and certainly making sure she was comfortable, I leaned down and gave her a kiss on the forehead=
"Goodnight Eve. Sweet dreams."

(Sam)
=As he rose, I stared at him, arms crossed=
"You going to tuck me in too James?"

(James)
"Yeah.....no."

(Sam)
"Oh well, a girl can dream I guess."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime25/09/13, 06:06 am

"I could tuck you in!" Eve said from the bed. "And...night daddy. Sweet dreams."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime25/09/13, 06:09 am

(Sam)
"Eve you're already tucked in. Don't make James have to do multiple trips."
=I walked over to the ladder and climbed up=

"I'll be fine."

(James)
"Goodnight, sweet dreams to both of you."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime25/09/13, 06:10 am

Hibiki was waiting outside the door.

"I want a regular bed next time." Eve declared sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime25/09/13, 06:13 am

(James)
=As I walked out of the room, I smiled at Eve=
"Better luck next time kiddo."

=Then I closed the door, and joined Hibiki=

(Sam)
=Tucking myself in, I stared at the cieling for a bit=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime25/09/13, 06:16 am

Hibiki yawned. "Let's go to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime25/09/13, 06:18 am

(James)
"Tired already?"
=We walked back to our room, and I let my shoulder brush against her own. It was a comforting sensation really, though hardly an invitation for anything more. Hell I was pooped myself=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime25/09/13, 06:22 am

Hibiki kicked her shoes off and dropped onto the bed. "Wake me...when you need me."

"Night Sam...sweet dreams."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime25/09/13, 06:25 am

(Sam)
"Night Eve."

(James)
=Kicking my own shoes off, I lay down behind her, hand draped over her as I held her close. My nose brushed against her hair, and I couldn't help but breathe in a bit=
"Love you Hibiki."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime25/09/13, 06:28 am

"Love you too." Hibiki whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime25/09/13, 11:15 pm

(James)
=We both drifted off to sleep. Neither one of us knew it then, but tomorrow.....tomorrow was going to be a whole mess of trouble. Even if we were the ones that would start it=

--Late Next Morning--

=I woke up, groggy, to the sound of someone knocking rather harshly on the door downstairs. There were muted sounds, and I couldn't make them out. But it sounded urgent, especially if they were banging that hard. Groaning, I began to move, removing my arm from around Hibiki, yawning as I got up out of bed. Before I stood up, I was acutely aware of the fact that I needed to pee, that all too familiar sensation building up in my lower regions. Normally, that wouldn't be an issue if we were out doors, but in a house with no plumbing.....well, it made me wonder if flushing the toilets was still an option or not. And if not, then how bad would things start to smell? Either way, my bladder didn't care, and in its own way firmly told me It can be either in a bathroom, or here in bed. Either way, you're taking a piss. Faced with that sort of choice, I had no choice but to get up, and wander over to the bathroom that was in the master-bedroom Hibiki and I slept in. Checking the toilet (and wrinkling my nose at the smell in response) I did my business, and tentatively pushed down on the tiny handle. To my surprise, the water emptied and there was a satisfying flushing sound. However, the water did not fill back up. Great, god forbid one of us needed to take a shit=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime25/09/13, 11:36 pm

(Andrew)

=The three of us had drifted off to sleep, albeit with much less commotion from Sarah. None of us knew the fight that would greet us the next day. We figured it would be as normal as usual...well, what passes for normal these days=

--Late next morning--

=I woke up a little bit before the other two, albeit quite groggily, having thought I heard something. It was loud enough to get me up. I slowly moved my arm off of Mira to get dressed, ironically not feeling the urge to go to the bathroom like I normally did. I slowly got dressed, stretching every sore part of my body as I gradually put on my clothes. I would be thoroughly embarrassed if the Shepherds literally caught me with my pants on the ground. It was a darkly amusing thought to muse on=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime26/09/13, 01:55 am

(James)
=Doing my best not to wake Hibiki with my footfalls, I walked out of my room and down the stairs. The knocking didn't let up in frequency, just in its strength. Opening the door, I found three familiar faces=
"Marcus, Cooper, Clara. Morning. Uh.....what's going on?"

*Marcus*
"James, we need to talk."

(James)
"Sure."
=I stepped out onto the porch with them, my bare feet feeling the nip in the air and the cool sensation of the wooden floor=

"What's going on?"

*Cooper*
"We're moving to attack the Shepherds that have been tailing us."

(James)
=I blinked. Mostly because while that was ballsy, I was curious about why Clara was there=
"Uh, wow okay then. You know where they are?"

*Clara*
"My people do. Late last night, I had two of my own guards head out and track down that group that followed yours. Tracked them to a gas station a mile south of here. And yes, that's all the help you're getting from us."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime26/09/13, 03:20 am

Hibiki turned over in the bed, groaning. "What..." she groaned.

Mira rolled over to snuggle with Sarah, the next closest warm body she had dragged into bed. One side of the snugfle fest gone, ahe cuddled as close as she could.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime26/09/13, 03:41 am

(Andrew)

=I looked back briefly as I got dressed, a smile crossing over my features=

Well...looks like they're both happy. And I can't ask for more than that...

=I turned my head back to the wall, getting dressed for the coming day, not knowing what was going to happen next=

(Sarah)

=I felt Mira snuggle up to me, and I briefly blinked my eyes, a small smile appearing on my face=

Well...someone had a fun night...

=I then wrap my arms around her, snuggling her back=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime26/09/13, 04:19 am

Eve rolled over, onto her injured shoulder, then shot up, bonked her Star Destroyer thick skull on the slats above her, and flopped back down, dazed.
"Ow."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime26/09/13, 05:15 am

(Sam)
=I was having a very nice dream, revolving around Eve and I actually having our first.....anyway, that dream was ended rather abruptly when I heard a banging noise, coupled with a firm thump that happened beneath me. Eyes opening, I stared up at the ceiling, and when I next spoke my voice was very groggy, tired even=
"Wh-*yawn*-what the hell was that?"

(James)
"Don't take this the wrong way, but wasn't going to ask for any more help. I know you guys have limits. But are we up for attacking the Shepherds? I mean I just woke up, and the same could probably be said for the rest of our group."

*Marcus*
"Well we're not going to be attacking them right now. We're waking the others up now, getting them to gather over by the bus. We'll check out a map of that area, plan out the attack from there."

(James)
"Okay, that works. Let me just wake up Hibiki, and we'll meet you guys there."
=They nodded and left for the next house, while I closed the door and walked back up the stairs to my room. I saw Hibiki rolling in the bed, groaning slightly=

"Morning gorgeous. Sleep okay?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime26/09/13, 05:20 am

"My head." Eve said miserably.

Hibiki sat up, rubbing her eyes. "That better have been the mailman." She groaned. "Because I don't wanna do whatever the people at the door want."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime26/09/13, 05:23 am

(James)
=Smiling, I sat down on the edge of the bed, my hand coming to rest on her calf=
"Well then, guess that means I'll be soloing the attack on the Shepherds then."

=My expression turned a bit serious=
"We're hitting that camp later."

(Sam)
=I got up, slowly, out of bed. It wasn't exactly easy, given that I was on the top bunk, so it wasn't like I could hop out of bed. No, I had to climb, quite literally, out of bed. Descending the ladder, I looked at Eve. When I realized what happened, I chuckled=
"Damn Eve, way to use your head."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime26/09/13, 05:25 am

She sighed. "Great. Dibs on the tank."

Eve rubbed her head. "I'm going to kill you for that joke. Right after my head stops hurting."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime26/09/13, 05:28 am

(Sam)
"Planning to headbutt me to death are you?"

(James)
"Heh, what happened to not doing whatever it was they wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime26/09/13, 05:36 am

Eve groaned. "Just kiss it and make it better."

Hibiki yawned. "I get to drive a tank. That buys me."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime26/09/13, 05:42 am

(Sam)
=Grinning, I walked over to her and planted a soft kiss on the top of her head=
"You know, we're really going to need to give you a shower at some point, with soap and shampoo. Because I love you and all, but your hair.....damn girl."

(James)
"Or you can always stay here.....where it's safe. And you'd have a home."
=I know I know, chauvinistic words right there. Hibiki could handle herself, no problem. But that many bullets flying around, and who knew what other kind of ordnance the Shepherds had......I didn't want her or our child in danger=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime26/09/13, 05:46 am

Hibiki looked at James.
"If you hadn't knocked me up...I'd go with you." She put a hand over James'. "I'll stay. For our child."

Eve looked a bit embarrased. "I...I'll ask Miss Clara."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime26/09/13, 05:56 am

(Sam)
"What makes you think she's got shampoo? Or soap?"
=Then again she did look remarkably clean=

(James)
"I'm sorry, but I'll make it up to you when I get back."
=Ah, ah, you see what I just did? 'When,' not 'If' I got back. I am ever an optimist=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime26/09/13, 05:58 am

"...hope." eve replied simply.

Hibiki nodded. "Ok..." she smiled. "Go get them babe...avenge Clarissa...and...save any hostages you find...please?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime26/09/13, 06:08 am

(James)
"I'll see what I can do."
=Standing up, I walked over to her side of the bed and kissed her deeply, before stepping away to get the rest of my clothes on=

(Sam)
"Well then I shall hope she has enough to share."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime26/09/13, 12:28 pm

(Andrew)

=I finished getting dressed and sat back down on the bed, giving her a kiss on the cheek, hoping she'd wake up=

Morning, you two. Sleep well?

=I find Sarah giving me a bit of a look, but she didn't take it any farther=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime27/09/13, 04:18 am

(James)
=When I was ready, I left the house and headed for the bus. Several other people from the caravan were already headed there, though I had yet to see Andrew. Guess he had yet to be informed. Turning my head around, I spotted Marcus over by Andrew's door, just now rapping his knuckles against it=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime27/09/13, 04:26 am

(Andrew)

=I sigh, giving up on that attempt, and head to the front door, opening it to find Marcus=

Well...seeing as it's you, I assume you have something important to tell me?

=I manage to keep the slight irritation out of my tone and expression=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime27/09/13, 08:19 am

*Cooper*
"Get up on the wrong side of the bed Andrew?"

*Marcus*
"Andrew, we're setting up a meeting over by the bus. We're going to hit the Shepherds that tailed us, and figured we may as well plan out how that happens."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime27/09/13, 01:33 pm

(Andrew)

=I ignore Cooper's comment, the words 'hit the Shepherds that tailed us' focusing me a bit=

Alright...sounds like a plan to me.

=I raise an eyebrow=

I assume the others know about this, yes?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime27/09/13, 09:25 pm

*Marcus*
"We already told James, and unless I'm mistaken he's already headed for the meeting. If you mean the town.....Clara knows. She actually helped us pinpoint where the Shepherds are right now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next