Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/09/13, 09:49 pm

(Andrew)

=I give a thin smile=

I meant James...but that's good.

=I remember that I'm dressed=

I'll head over there right now.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/09/13, 03:28 am

*Marcus*
"Yeah well, no rush. Odds are the planning won't start for another half hour at most."
=Then they moved on=

(James)
=I reached the bus, along with the group of other people. We were all gathered outside it, some of us talking. Others, mostly me though, just kept to themselves=

(Sam)
=I started to get dressed, though it was mostly the same clothes I wore from before. Big whoop=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/09/13, 04:12 am

Eve groaned and rolled out of bed. Pantsless and sleepy, she waited for Sam to finish, then gave her a big hug and a sweet kiss.
"Please come back. No, promise. Promise me you'll come back."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/09/13, 04:13 am

(Sam)
"What do you mean? Not like I'm going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/09/13, 04:16 am

"...didn't you hear mommy and daddy talk?" She looked at Sam. "I was having some water...left it by the door..." she looked sad. "Daddy is going to fight the Shepherds...and I know you won't let him go alone. Mommy is staying..." she didn't let go of Sam. "I know you."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/09/13, 04:26 am

(Sam)
"Oh. Well, um....before, I wouldn't let him go on his own. But he can take care of himself Eve."
=I sat down at the edge of her bed=

"Unless you want me to go with him Eve?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/09/13, 04:29 am

Eve shook her head. "I want you to stay. But mommy has to stay, and...and...I know he can take care of himself. But daddy is daddy."
Eve took Sam's hands. "Do what you think is right, ok? I'll support you."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/09/13, 04:43 am

(Sam)
=I thought about it for a few seconds. It was tempting, to stay here with Eve. But at the same time......I should be there to help James, if he needed it=
"Alright.....I'll lend him a hand."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/09/13, 04:45 am

Eve hugged Sam again. "I love you Sam. Bring yourself and daddy back, promise?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/09/13, 05:01 am

(Sam)
"Heh, I'll try. No promises though Eve."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/09/13, 05:07 am

Eve sighed softly. "Don't come back and you don't get to tie me to the bed and force me into unquestioning submission. Kay?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/09/13, 05:09 am

(Sam)
"Ha, you certainly know how to provide incentive, don't you Eve?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/09/13, 05:21 am

"Yep. So unless you don't want that... come back." Eve kissed Sam again. "And give me a kiss to remember...please?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 01:31 am

Sam)
"Will do Eve."
=And then I kissed her, lips locked firmly over hers and tongue reaching in to brush against her own. It only lasted for a few seconds, but it was enough to remember. Then I broke away, gave her a wink, and grabbed my gear to walk off down the stairs=

(James)
=The wait was soon over, when Marcus and Cooper returned, along with some stragglers. I noticed then that Marcus was carrying a folded piece of paper, and......tape? That was odd=

*Marcus*
"Morning everyone, hope you all slept okay. You're going to need that rest soon."
=He unfolded the paper, revealing a map. Using the tape, he secured the map to the side of the bus. It was a show and tell kind of meeting then=

"Thanksto scouts on loan from the town, we have confirmation of where the Shepherds that were following us have made camp."
=He pointed to an area south east of the town of Owensboro=

"According to them, it's a gas station. More like a truck stop actually; gas pumps, restaurant, even some garages."

(James)
"Any idea on their defenses? Did they see where they have guards set up?"

*Marcus*
"Yeah. According to them, the Shepherds have their vehicles gathered around the restaurant, mainly on all the roads actually leading to it. Other than that, we don't know. Not even if they're still alive."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 01:50 am

Eve was shocked and extremely please. Her face flushed, she watched Sam gather her things before she thought of something.
"Sam." She hopped off the bed. "We...the Shepherds might have hostages. If any women were left behind, the Shepherds will have them as rape cattle. Fresh women are hard to find." She touched Sam's arm. "Tell Marcus I said they might be alive. Please."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 02:28 am

(Sam)
=Before I left the room, I stood in the doorway, looking back at Eve=
"I'll be sure to mention it Eve."

=And then I left=

(James)
"Oh they're alive alright. And if I were them, I wouldn't have the bulk of them be in the diner. I'd have a few to fool us, while the rest were hidden, maybe in the trees, maybe somewhere else but close by."

*Cooper*
"I thought that too. So, here's how the attack will go."
=He pointed to a spot, a midway point between the town and the gas station=

"We have a few dirt bikes with us, so they'll split off here, and circle around so they come from behind those trees. Riders will dismount, get in there and root out any Shepherds hiding in the trees, while the rest of us move on the station."

*Marcus*
"Ammo's low, both in terms of bullets and explosives. So if we want to take out those vehicles, we'll need to ram them. But I'd rather we took them, either to add to what we have or just for the sake of fuel."

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 02:33 am

(Andrew)

=I had arrived at the meeting a little after James made it. I took the information Marcus and Cooper presented, wearing a slightly unsatisfied expression, my arms folded over my chest=

Something just doesn't seem right...just a hunch. But...we can't pass up an opportunity like this. Not one this good...

=I then pose a question=

So...how are we going to take their vehicles? Cause they won't let us just drive off with them.

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 02:39 am

*Marcus*
"Well, it's kinda obvious. We kill them all so they don't have a chance to complain. But before we get as far as the driving, we check them all for any booby traps."
=There was a snicker from the group of people, along with the word "booby" muttered a little too clearly=

(Sam)
=I had just arrived when someone snickered at the word booby (hah....Eve's boobies) and decided now was good a time as any to voice my own concerns=
"What about hostages? Eve said the Shepherds take women with them as cattle, no reason to suspect that won't be the case here."

*Cooper*
"Girl's got a point. After all, the kid was a Shepherd before this, so she'd be the best one to ask on how they operate."
=He looked around=

"Hey, why isn't she here?"

(Sam)
"Not feeling well. Bullet wound and all."

*Cooper*
"Ah."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 02:47 am

Eve pushed the door open.
"Mommy?"

Hibiki looked up. "Hey baby." Smilin, she motioned her over. Eve started walking, but Hibiki frowned.
"Eve...will you pull your shirt up a bit honey?"

It was when Eve didn't and started backing away that she knew.
"Evie." She said, using a playful form of her name. "Come here."

Eve stopped and slid onto the bed, where Hibiki hugged her. "Where..."
"Jonah...b..broke me...for training."
Hibiki asked nothing more. She just hugged her daughter, nuzzling her hair.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 02:49 am

(Andrew)

=I nod=

Same case with my sister. She took a bullet to the shoulder, so I'm letting her rest.

=I make an addendum=

And Cooper...my sister was also one of them. Eve's not the only expert on their operations.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 02:57 am

*Cooper*
"Yeah I know. But Eve was the first name I heard, so I went with Eve. What, I'm supposed to name Sarah first? I'm going alphabetical here kiddo."

(James)
"Moving on......we can ask both of them on any helpful tips, but going on what we know from past experience, and how badly we bloodied them before leaving the city, it's reasonable to assume there aren't that many, at least enough to make this hopeless. We know they've set up ambushes in the trees before. We know that they're numbers are already low from the casualties they took in St. Louis. So if we all do our jobs, we can come back safe and sound with a few more gallons of gas, supplies, and maybe some of our own people."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 03:08 am

(Andrew)

=I frown for a second, but it vanishes just as fast=

Agreed. We need to hit them hard and fast. And come back alive.

I don't need to bring up the episode she had...not now.

=I felt bad not telling her about this meeting. But then again...the less she knew, the better off she seemed=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 03:16 am

Eve looked at Hibiki.
"Mommy...I'm scared. Scared they won't come bafk." She nuzzled her mom's chest.

Hibiki rubbed her bafk. "They will come back babe...I know you want to go with them..."
"But my shoulder..."
"Keeps you from a bow." Hibiki whispered. "Evie...I want you to stay safe. But if you feel like you need to go...then promise me one thing." Hibiki smiled. "Bring them back."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 03:23 am

*Marcus*
"So we're all agreed on the plan then. Good. Everyone get set up with your gear, and then get set to be divided into two groups."
=With that, everyone went to either the bus, or the tank, and grabbed what gear they could. There wasn't much though=

(James)
=Walking over to Sam, I patted her on the shoulder=
"So, Eve's not coming?"

(Sam)
"No, why would she? She'd just put a lot of strain on herself."

(James)
"Maybe, but if she's become anything like the woman she calls mom, then you and I both know a little pain won't stop her from fighting alongside the one she loves."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 03:35 am

Eve kissed her mom's cheek. "I need a rifle..."

Patting Eve's head, Hibiki got up and opened the closet. She pulled out a rifle.
"Cooper brought me this yesterday. He knows me well."
She handed it to Eve. "Go on babe. Come back...with everyone."

Taking the rifle, Eve gave her mom a hug. "Thanks mommy. I will."

http://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/imgs/mcmillan-tac308.jpg
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 03:44 am

(Sam)
"I know. But......I'm worried she'll get hurt even more."

(James)
"Worried you won't be able to bear it?"

(Sam)
"That. And I'm getting tired of waiting on her night and day."
=I didn't mean the second bit=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 03:48 am

Eve got dressed, and her mother gave her the leather jacket she had worn for so long.
"Here kiddo. Stay hidden. Stay safe." She kissed Eve's forehead. "Be safe baby. Be safe."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 04:00 am

(James)
"Heh.....but seriously, you really think she's going to just sit there and wait for you to come back? Especially when there's that fear that you'll come back......not alive?"

(Sam)
"No, I don't think she will. I hope she stays in the house, but hope is all I can do."
=I finished packing the last of my stuff=

"And hey, alive or bullet ridden, at least I'll come back wet right?"

(James)
=All I could do was blink at her, shake my head, and say eww=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 04:07 am

(Andrew)

=I had headed back to the house and went in to find Sarah up and dressed, her rifle slung on her back. I opened my mouth to object, when she interrupted me=

(Sarah)

Don't even think of stopping me, Andrew. Mira is fine with letting me go.

=I give him a smirk=

Besides...I'm a better shot than you are.

(Andrew)

Well...do object to Sarah going off, Mira?
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 04:10 am

Eve checked the room and picked a hat up. Black with the UNSC emblem across the bill and side. She put it on, then holstered her pistol. Fresh jeans, fresh shirt.
She jogged down the stairs and slipped out the back door, before hopping the fence and heading towards the de facto motor pool.

Mira yawned. "Bring her back. Or else."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 04:16 am

(Andrew)

=I smile a bit=

Alright...I promise I'll bring her back in one piece.

=I start to walk away before turning my head back=

You just stay safe and hold the house down.

=Sarah and I head out of the house and to the motor pool, my mind filled with resolve to keep my family safe=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 04:29 am

(James)
=We were just about ready to leave, and I was holed up in the bus along with Sam and a few other gun toting people=
"So, do we even have ammo for the turrets anymore?"

*Marcus*
"Yeah, though they we don't have much left. Odds are this fight may use up the last of it."

(James)
"Well....shit."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 04:33 am

Eve was lounging behind some bushes, waiting for the group to leave so she could nick a bike and follow. The girl grimaced a bit as her shoulder twinged. Least it was her weak shoulder.
"Lets hope no one takes the black one..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 04:39 am

(James)
=When everyone had grabbed a vehicle, the bus began to move, the tank leading the way. It was actually a smooth start, what with us on actual road. I found myself missing Nomad though, and Sam saw this=

(Sam)
"What's the matter James? Wanted to ride in on a stallion, fight the evil dragon?"

(James)
"Ha ha ha, no."
=Secretly.....yes=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 04:44 am

(Andrew)

=I walk up to the motor pool with Sarah, surprised she'd even wanted to come=

Sarah...I'm just surprised you even wanted to go. I mean...

(Sarah)

Yes...I know. But I have to get over that sooner or later.

=I give Andrew a small smile=

(Andrew)

Still...I'm concerned about it. Mira will kill me if you don't come back alive.

(Sarah)

=I give him a sisterly kiss on the cheek=

Then make every shot count, Andrew.

(Andrew)

=We then make it to the bus, both of us armed and ready to fight the Shepherds. We find a seat as the bus rumbles off with the four of us on there=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 04:48 am

Eve darted out and climbed onto the bike. As the assault team mounted and revved their bikes, she did so as well. No one paid attention to her thankfully, so Eve was good to go.
She followed them out. "Hey! What kind of place was it again? Diner?" She guessed.
"Truck stop! Pay attention better!" One rider replied somewhat scathingly.

Frowning, Eve continued on. Truck stop. Alright. Bigger area. Not fun.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 04:56 am

(James)
=It was going to be a few minutes before we split up. I should have been worried about whether or not we'd all make it back, about if the plan would go off without a hitch. But truthfully, I was more worried about Michael. He was bound to be there, and he and I were bound to meet. I just wondered which of us would walk away alive=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 05:03 am

Eve kept near the back of the pack, looking for a chance to break away.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 05:29 am

=When they reached the halfway point, the assault team split off from the ambush team, the latter riding their bikes onto the grassy dirt, heading for the trees east of the road while the rest of the vehicles moved along=

(James)
=And now we were coming down to it, the moment we were waiting for with our hearts in our throats. I felt nervous, chest pounding and sweat starting to permeate my clothing. This was certainly strange, as I had never been this nervous before, save for when I was readying myself to talk with Hibiki=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 05:31 am

(Andrew)

=If it were someone else, she would have disarmed them with her confidence. But it was me she was talking too. And that was what concerned me. I mean...Abernathy might be with them for all I knew. If that was the case, I didn't know what Sarah's reaction to seeing him there would be. And that's what settled on my mind at this point=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 05:41 am

Eve followed the bike team, but fell back and stashed her bike somewhere safe. Making sure her extra ammo was there, as well as all her stuff, Eve began to pick her way to the trees at the edge, going slowly and carefully.
"Please let there be no sentries..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 05:46 am

(James)
=I got up, walking over to the front of the bus to look out the window. Quite clearly, I could see the gas station in the distance, along with the vehicles surrounding it in a not so random way=
"So, how do we do this? Plow in, or wait for a signal?"

*Marcus*
"We ram them. Everyone buckle up, we're going to shove ourselves down their throats!"

(Sam)
"How kinky!"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 05:49 am

(Andrew)

=I pulled back the lever on my rifle, racking a round into the chamber=

Well...stranger things have happened...

(Sarah)

=I roll my eyes=

Get a room, Sam.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 05:54 am

Finding a good tree with descent lines of sight, Eve scampered up a bit and nestled herself into a natural V in the branches. She flipped the covers up and sighted down. Luckily the sun was behind the trees.
She breathed easy, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 05:59 am

=While the road warriors charged down towards the diner, the bikers dismounted, venturing into the woods. To be fair, they weren't very thick, both in the amount of trees or thick between where they got off and the gas station itself. But it was enough that they weren't seen by the Shepherds who were indeed hiding, waiting to ambush the road team. The bikers soon saw them, and with the element of surprise on their side, they gunned them down once they lined up their shots=

(Sam)
"Why don't you eat me Sarah!"
=Probably not a good idea to antagonize her, but we were charging hostile psychopaths. Throw caution to the wind I say=

(James)
=The bus was the first to hit the wall of cars, ramming aside a hummer and a pickup. There was a screech of metal, the sound of crunching glass, and I was dimly aware of the windows to the diner shooting out as they were ripped apart by bullets=
"Everyone get down!"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 06:04 am

Eve patiently waited, not aiming to waste ammo. She took a breath and scanned, looking for stragglers. So far nothing.
Eve kept an ear open, making sure no one snuck up on her.

"That has to hurt." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 06:09 am

(Andrew)

=I duck down as I hear the sound of metal impacting. Wisely, Sarah keeps her down her retort as she ducked down along with me, slinging her rifle to her shoulder=

Well...so far so good...

Really...you don't say?

=I could hear the sarcasm in my tone. Reality was...I was scared that something would happen=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 06:11 am

(James)
=Everyone ducked, practically kissing the floor of the bus as bullets tore into her, shattering glass or at the very least cracking it. Wherever the bullets didn't simply dent and pepper the metal, they ripped through though no one was killed. Yet anyway. But the two men manning the turrets, despite bullets hitting them in the legs, yelled in a mix of pain, defiance and rage, bringing the guns to bear on the diner as they squeezed the triggers, and our own guns returned fire. And it felt like the enemy fire stopped=
"Out! Out out out!"

=Climbing to my feet, I scrambled for the door, gun in hand as I began heading for the diner, Sam hot on my heels=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 06:14 am

(Andrew)

=Sarah and I followed their lead, booking it out of the bus and towards the diner. It certainly didn't feel like an ambush by the shepherds=

Wait...they stopped firing. I smell a trap

=I followed, regardless of my hunch. I was surprised how well Sarah was holding up, despite her injury=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/09/13, 03:40 pm

Eve saw the assault team start piling out of the bus, and she focused on Daddy, then Sam, then Sam's boobs, then Sarah, and skimmed Andrew, following lines of sight. If anyone was on the other side of the road, Eve would see them soon as the sun reflected off their scopes or binoculars.

Eve breathed easy, switching to a more wide view so she could play overwatch easier.
She focused on the garages at set intervals, then the main roads.

Where were they?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered   ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2 Chapter 6: Scattered
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next