Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All

Go down 
+4
N
The Meta
Xion's Memory
Razgriz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime09/04/14, 08:16 am

Hibiki rested her head on James' shoulder.
"So. How was the office. Someone left blood and corpses all over our atrium."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime09/04/14, 08:39 am

Tyler had decided that since it was so late he would meet up with the "military" tomorrow. He kept walking however, enjoying the night air. When the gunshots went off Tyler worried what was going on but was in no condition to fight. He left his guns at home. Though without ammo those weren't very useful. So he got as close as he could to the fight without getting in the way. After a few minutes they dispatched all the dead and patched the hole to which he was relieved. Tyler sighed as he headed home. He had to do something tomorrow... something...

Trevor sat down and dumped his backpack on the ground in front of him. He took out a small piece of flint, no bigger then the size of your fingernail, and struck it against a small rock. He was sitting by his fireplace in an abandoned house he had fortified. He's been living here, alone, since it began. Almost always tired and on the brink of starving to death. There's been times he thought about ending it but either by human instinct or by a small glimmer of hope he hasn't. So he keeps scraping on day by day... His face lighted up when the sparks finally created a flame worth while. Once it finally became a decent fire he stood up, took a few steps back and slumped into a recliner. He'd sleep here tonight and look for food in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime10/04/14, 05:18 am

James chuckled quietly. "I noticed. Least it won't stain."
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime10/04/14, 05:42 am

Hibiki smiled. "Good."

Hayley looked helpless. "Help? Anyone? Not sure what I can do! Does she go all Honey-sempai when she is awoken and cause nuclear explosions when she wakes up?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime10/04/14, 05:45 am

Sam walked out of the kitchen as quietly as she could, heading up the stairs to Eve's room. She heard what sounded like Hayley making some kind of plea, and walked in. "What's going on?" Sam asked.

Ella got to the bottom of the basement stairs, and found Estel sitting on the mattress placed on the floor. "Hey......you wanna talk?" she asked Estel. Estel shrugged and said "Not especially......but I don't mind if it's you Ella."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime10/04/14, 05:55 am

Hayley looked up.
"She cried herself to sleep, fell across my lap, and I dont want to wake her. Mostly because I dont know if that is a health hazard." Hayley looked helpless. "Help? Please?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime10/04/14, 06:07 am

"Well......she's fine. Just tired. Look, just lay her down on the bed and that'll be all you need to do," Sam said.

Sitting down next to Estel, Ella asked "So are you holding up okay? About Aiden I mean?" Estel could only gaze at the concrete floor and say "No, not really. I just feel.....empty, I guess. He made the world bearable and now that he's gone...."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime10/04/14, 06:09 am

Hayley did so gently...then brushed some hair from the kid's face, and tucked it behind her ear.
"Is it worth it? Having someone to curl up to in bed, and be there for you? Or is it just another burden of this world?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime10/04/14, 06:16 am

"Hmm," Sam murmured as she sat down on the edge of the bed looking at Eve. "Kinda both, at times. Depends on the relationship really. In this case.....I love her, and every day we're together makes this hell bearable. But there are some times where I just want to yank my hair off my scalp.....hers too."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime10/04/14, 06:19 am

Hayley nodded. "She's sweet. I can see why you love her, even if she is pretty young." She stood. "I'llnleave you two be...I...I enjoyed watching her. If...if you ever need someone to keep an eye on her, I wouldn't mind."
She zlsmiled shyly and left the two alone.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime10/04/14, 06:38 am

"I know," Ella said. "You feel like you want to die if it means joining him, on the off chance there's an afterlife and he's waiting. Escape from a world that feels empty without him." Ella spoke from experience. She used to have a girlfriend, but they died......and not from the outbreak. It was before that when her girlfriend died of bone-cancer. James knew. So did Estel, which was why she said "Sorry....forgot that you knew what it felt like." Ella shrugged and said "It's not something I like to dwell on. Only comfort I get is knowing she didn't have to see the world end up like this."

"So you just know there's going to be hell over this," James said, referring to the break in the wall.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 02:51 am

Hibiki nodded. "Thats why I made a point to tell the caravan go home till Marcus sends word its safe. Thats why I hurried us home once Marcus arrived. Its dangerous."

Hayley found herself in the basement. Hearing the talking, she sat at the foot of the stairs and stared at the floor.

Eve rolled over and into Sam. She groaned softly and opened her eyes.
"Hayley?" She asked, a bit disoriented. Then she saw the red hair.
"Oh." She blinked, forgetti g her tear stained cheeks were uncleaned. "Uhm...I swear we did nothing?" She said groggily, obviously thinking Sam was gonna murder her for a misconception.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 04:31 am

"Hah, don't worry I believe you," Sam said as she stayed at the edge of the bed.

"No shit," James grumbled. "So, feel like carrying on with what you've been doing? Taking charge I mean? Because you seem to do this better than me."

Estel could only murmur in agreement. She brought her legs closer, resting her chin on her knees. "But," Ella soon said, "I also know she wouldn't want me tearing myself up over her death. She knew I was a fighter, and that was what she loved about me. Hell.....it's what all my friends loved about me. And I see in you, the same kind of spirit I see whenever I look into a mirror." A very faint grin came to Estel's lips, and she said "So what, am I your clone?" Chuckling, Ella wrapped an arm around her friends shoulders and said "Nope. You're just.....a kindred spirit."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 04:37 am

Eve sat up. "Why are you stayi g at a distance Sam? It...it makes me feel...I feel like I've done something from, and you're really mad at me. And it makes me feel lonely, even when you're right near me me..." she paused. "Sam, did I do something wrong? Are you mad at me beyond the card thing?"

Hayley was nodding off.

"No James. Im not a leader beyond fighting...you are needed for the diplomacy."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 04:47 am

Sam smiled and said "And you're sure it has nothing to do with you being sick?"

Sniffling, Estel wiped at her eyes and said "Thanks for that Ella. Look....I'll be alright. But can I have some time to myself please?" Nodding, Ella stood and said "Sure thing kiddo. I'll be upstairs." With that, she walked to the stairs and up them....only to find Hayley nodding off on the steps. Without saying a word, she touched the girls arm to wake her.

"Not sure how far diplomacy will get us," James said. "I mean, these days it's all about arguing with a gun and not words."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 04:52 am

Hayley woke up and nearly jumped.
"Uh. Hi. I can explain and I swear I heard nothing."

Eve blinked. "Not that sick..."

"Aggressive negotiations. I feel like the Queen of Naboo."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 05:01 am

"Suddenly want to make a Natalie Portman comment," James said with a sly grin.

"I'm sure you can and I'm sure you didn't," Ella said. "Come on, she wants her privacy."

"No harm in being cautious," Sam said.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 05:05 am

"Excuse me. I'd do Natalie Portman anyday." Hibiki shot back.

Eve smiled softly. "So...will you at least hold me hand? I'm not that contagious."

Hayley stood. "Yeah. I...I uh...I wanted to make sure you were okay is all. Your leg doing okay?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 05:30 am

"Oh ho, there's an image......or a video," James quipped before leaning forward, resting his elbows on his knees, his chin on the palms of his hand. "So we have our stories straight.....what about everyone else?"

"I," Sam said as she scooted over and picked Eve's legs up, resting them over her lap, "shall stay close enough to maybe rub your legs. Nothing more."

Ella shrugged and said "Well enough. Itches and twinges now and then, but I can walk and even run. What more does a girl need?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 05:33 am

Eve blushed, then smiled. "I'll take what you offer."

Hayley blushed. "Uhm. I. Uh. I'll just agree with you." She looked away, her face tinged red.

"I could see if Ella would like to make a video for you." Hibiki teased. She tapped his head playfully. "So...we ok now?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 05:58 am

Ella may not have seen the red in Hayley's face, but she did see the body language. "You okay?" she asked her. "Just a leg wound, nothing to fuss over or act like a nervous schoolgirl about."

"Define okay," James said. "We're fine for now.....but let's face it; we're an argument waiting to happen. It always happens. How many times can we go full circle before one of us decides to get off the ride?"

Smiling, Sam began to run her hands over Eve's legs in a gentle massage, working out any knots that may have formed.

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 06:04 am

"Not the leg wound." Hayley mumbled.

"As many times as we must James. I'm not going to give up anytime soon." Hibiki said.

Eve sighed softly. "That feels good Sam...it feels really good..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 06:19 am

"Oh, okay then..." Ella said as they got out of the basement and into the main floor. "So why are you having trouble looking up or looking me in the eyes?"

"Meh, not like I'm an expert," Sam said. "Look all I'm doing is running my hands up and down; you could get the same results yourself."

"Me neither......it's just I worry okay? Not sure arguing couples ever stay together," James said.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 06:25 am

"If I say anything true, will you avoid me?" Hayley asked.

"Still Sam...even when it's not much...it feels good. Well...mostly because it's yours." She admitted.

"This is hell though, James. Nothing is ever easy."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 06:47 am

"Uh....depends," Ella said as she led them out the front door and to the porch. "If it's you saying you find me attractive and want to tear my clothes off, then trust me I've been propositioned more times than a street hooker." She knew the look, the body language. Hell she had it before in school around some of the cute and attractive girls (not the magazine covers, the ones that were real). "And no, I won't avoid you no matter what it is. If it's you being attracted to me, or if you're worried about some kind of vestigial appendage, doesn't matter."

"Flatterer," Sam said.

James grunted, and said "I know. Just wish it was."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 06:53 am

Hayley giggled. "You're cute. I wont deny I'm attracted, but I dont...Im not attracted to you for sex. Sex...its supposed to be fufillment of feelings, or I think it is. I...I dont want to tear your clothes off right off the bat. I'd...I'd rather...kiss. Hug. Have someone...someone I can slip into bed and cuddle with." She blushed worse. "I must sound like an idiot."

"Not if its true." Eve said.

"I wish it rained chocolate." Hibiki said.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 07:06 am

"Seriously? Because we'd have to work out a lot more if it rained chocolate," James said.

"Eh, my hands aren't that good at massages," Sam said.

"Nah, just honest," Ella stated plainly as she sat down on a bench. "Look.....I'm flattered. And god knows, I'm not dead so the thought is appealing. But you're sure it's not that whole 'nurse falling for patient' thing, like with McFly's mom in Back to the Future?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 07:13 am

Hibiki laughed. "We work out enough."

"They are good enough." Eve said. "Especially on my breasts." She slyly grinned.

"No...Uh...I found you cute as I bandaged you, and your determination and overall personality draws me in. Dmthis isnt nurse patient whatever." Hayley sat down. "Look...i'm opening up to you. I dont do that really...so please. Believe me when I say...Im not falling fornyou because you're mynpatient. It's because I'm a hopeless fool in hell who hopes she will have someone to hold when everything seems bleak."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 07:23 am

"True," he said. "Still, would be nice to have enough quiet time that we could sit around and do nothing."

"Don't spoil the moment," Sam said. "I'm giving you a massage, not a happy ending."

"Oh.....well.....let's see how things go for now," Ella said quietly. "See if we can get along as people before we try people that don't just kiss chaste."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 07:27 am

Hayley nodded. "I'd like that..." she then smiled shyly, and extended her hand. "Im Hayley. Medic extrordinaire who is a romantic fool and into Doctor Who."

"Sorry..." Eve relaxed. She was ennoying the attention.

"Maybe after the Shepherds are done with, we can sit on a beach in Maui and just watch the sun set."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 07:37 am

"Doctor Who huh?" Ella said in a teasing tone. "Guess it's too much to ask for a check-up then."

"It's fine," Sam sighed, and stopped the massage. "Look, should we just go to sleep? I mean it's already getting late."

James didn't say anything. He didn't want to acknowledge that if it wasn't Shepherds, it was going to be some other crazy group. And even then, it would still be the zombies."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/04/14, 05:06 pm

Hayley blushed. "I wouldn't mind playing doctor." She shyly teased back.

"But...will you sleep with me, or go to the top bunk?" Eve asked. "If you're goi g to the top bunk...then it's not bedtime yet."

Hibiki rubbed her forehead. Nothing to say. Nothing to be said.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/04/14, 05:05 am

Chuckling, Ella settled back into the bench, leaning back as she relaxed. "Eh, might want to slow down. And I mean that for both of us." She gazed out at the front yard, the street and the house across it. "Would rather turn this into a friendship than a booty call."

"Top bunk," Sam said. "Unless you want it?"

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/04/14, 05:11 am

"...I don't want this a booty call. I want a relationship." Hayley sighed. "If I wanted a booty call, I'd just go to every house asking single men if they want sex." She joked.

Eve groaned. "Please...I don't want to sleep alone..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/04/14, 05:16 am

"Oh, I see," Ella said, still relaxed. "Well, least you're not strained for options."

Climbing the ladder, Sam looked down and said "Well, too bad. I'm sleeping up top, so feel free you're sleeping below me."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/04/14, 05:28 am

"Nope." Hayley paused. "When I fell asleep...did you touch me? I swore I felt like someone was touching me while I was asleep. Or was I dreaming?"

Eve whimpered. "Please...dont do this tomorrow tonight..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/04/14, 05:30 am

"Depends on if you're still sick tomorrow or not," Sam said as she slipped under the covers. It got a bit warm for her, so she slipped off her pants and shirt, undergarments still tightly worn as she flung the regular garments to the floor.

Ella blushed, and said "Yeah.....was just brushing your hair. Well, stroking really."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/04/14, 05:37 am

Eve whimpered. "Undressing? Thats not fair...now you're making me sad."

Hayley paused..then carefully laid down in Ella's lap. "Will you do it again? Just one more time?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/04/14, 05:42 am

"Hey, it's hot under here. I want to be comfortable when I sleep, nice and cool," Sam said from under the covers.

Ella blushed, placing her hand on Hayley's head and said "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/04/14, 05:45 am

"...heh." Eve chuckled. "Can I at least see you before you get dressed?"

Hayley relaxed. "Thank you Ella...Sorry if this is awkward..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/04/14, 06:39 am

"If you mean tomorrow, then sure," Sam said.

"Can't be worse than most situations I've found myself in," Ella said. "I mean, were you ever caught in bed with another girl, bra between your teeth while she's down licking you--" she cut herself off, red in the cheeks. "Uh....sorry. Guess you could say I was.....aggressively curious."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/04/14, 07:03 am

"Night Sam...love you." Eve rollednover.

"...Uhm...I was caught with two girls sucking my...yeah. Thats when I was sent to military school. And lets not get started with who got caught in my mouth before I straightened myself out. So I understand." She smiled. "Ella? Is it...is it weird, that all I want right now is my hair stroked?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/04/14, 07:27 am

"Love you too Evey," Sam said before drifting off to sleep.

"Not really," Ella said. "We've both done.....pretty wild things. All we both want at this point is something relaxed. Easy going."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/04/14, 07:32 am

Hayley smiled. "So...Im sorry if this might be rushing...but...you're the first person to be this...this nice to me...so...would you mind doing this occasionally? I...Im sorry if Im asking a lot..." Hayley took a pause. "I...just want to...to feel safe, I guess..."

Eve smiled at the nickname, and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/04/14, 07:47 am

"It's fine," Ella said quietly. "Trust me, I get the reasoning. Gives you a sense of security, having someone touch you in a tender way like this."

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/04/14, 07:56 am

"Yeah..." Hayley agreed. "So...this is okay to ask for occasionay?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/04/14, 08:07 am

"Occasionally, yes," Ella said as she continued stroking Hayley's hair.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/04/14, 08:08 am

The shy British Medic's smile got just a bit brighter.
"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/04/14, 08:16 am

"It'd be better if your hair wasn't so...rough. We really need to find you some shampoo and conditioner."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/04/14, 08:17 am

Hayley giggled. "Ask that little girl. A pretty fluffy head. Maybe they had such things?" Hayley suggested. "That...and Bandits only care that one thing is in good condition...remember?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next