Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All

Go down 
+4
N
The Meta
Xion's Memory
Razgriz
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Empty
PostSubject: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime22/02/14, 07:04 am

When the troop of vehicles had left the compound, they relied on James for directions as he looked through the map. The closest Shepherd camp was east of Terre Haute, about two and half hours away. However, that was with a full tank of gas; they had to stop several times at least to scavenge for fuel, finding only enough to keep them going. Night had fallen, and all they could see in the eerie blackness of night, was the road illuminated by their headlights. Sam had fallen asleep, as had Ella and Aiden, and when they stopped, it was when they had a mile between them and the camp.

James was nervous as hell, unsure about the attack yet without doubt sure of the fact that without ammo their new home could never defend itself. "We all good on the plan?" he asked. Sam, who had been woken up earlier, nodded. Ella and Aiden were also awake, ready for the fight.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime22/02/14, 07:23 am

Hibiki and Eve also nodded with Hayley just sticking with no nodding. She didn't want to leave the tank.
"Do I have to leave the tank?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime22/02/14, 07:25 am

"No," James said. "Stay in the tank Hayley; you're our medic and if you get shot we're all fucked."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime22/02/14, 07:26 am

"I'll be fucked to, and not the way I fantasize about." Hayley muttered under her breath. "I like that plan." she said to James.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime22/02/14, 07:28 am

Turning around, he handed her a spare pistol. "It's got a full clip; if things go south Hayley and you get cornered......make sure to save the last bullet."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime22/02/14, 07:29 am

Hayley took it and nodded.
"Ok."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime22/02/14, 07:32 am

Andrew and Sarah had gotten out of the tank, Andrew sitting with his back against one of the wheels as a support. He continued to watch Sarah with a cautious eye. With what she said, he was watching, waiting before she did anything reckless.

Her body language was that of a wolf pacing in a cage, wanting out after it had smelled blood.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime22/02/14, 07:37 am

>Shepherd compound<

"Are those sticky bombs made yet?"

"No, they aren't."

"Well get to it."

"Why the fuck are we making these?"

"because that new guy that passed through here recommended it."

"Who the fuck was the new guy? I ain't never seen him before."

"He's called the 'Dragon', some fantasy nickname I guess, it's pretty stupid, but he never gave his name."

"Dragon? you're serious?"

"Yeah."

"Wait, the Dragon asked us to make sticky bombs, we're using tar to make sticky bombs out of explosives."

"Hoh shit, that's some symbolism right there."

"It must be. Why'd he want us to make sticky bombs?"

"Who knows?"

"Probably a paranoia thing. Hey, you hear about Jonas?"

"Jonas? yeah, that was sick."

"Yeah man, but now he's part of the cause in a different way."

"Yeah, but he'll never pay me the five bucks he owes me."

"Ha, well, gambling is a sin you know."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime22/02/14, 07:43 am

One Hayley took the pistol, James walked out and looked around at the gathered vehicles. Everyone was getting ready for the assault, be it sharpening their knives, readying arrows, or slapping ammo magazines into their guns. It was early morning, the sun had yet to rise though there was a dull blue aura in the sky; the sun was still below the horizon and its light crept over into the sky well before the disc did. Mist hung over the ground, and no one had seen a walker or runner yet. "Alright people," James said. "Let's strap in and move out." Everyone nodded, and got back in the cars and prepared to move out.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime22/02/14, 07:14 pm

Abel was inspecting his sword when James gave everyone the order to move. He finished a granola bar he was eating before he sheathed his sword on his back and jumped into the pick-up's bed, sitting on the edge of it. If this doesn't work, we'll be more worse off than before. Wonder if they'd even let us back in town without any ammo.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime24/02/14, 05:40 am

"Except for you two, Eve and Sam," James said. "The two of you are the scouts of this op and we're going to need to know whether or not we've got trouble ahead. Come on, we have a dirtbike for this." And that they did; tied to the side of the tank was a dirtbike, which Sam helped James untie and set on the road. "Okay, according to the map, the camp is located in some kind of mining facility. Whatever it is, there's a bend in the road ahead and an elevated position on our side overlooking the facility. Both of you get there, see what you can find, and meet us back at the bend. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime24/02/14, 05:48 am

Eve nodded. "I understand." She looked to Sam. "You wanna drive?"
"Does she need a leash?" Hayley asked, peeking out. She was slightly smiling, her tone one of jesting. "Um. just a joke...try not to have anything I need to fix up please..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime24/02/14, 05:50 am

"Sure," Sam said as she ignored Hayley. "Be careful," James said, to which Sam nodded as she got onto the bike. "Eve, get on and keep your arms wrapped around my stomach, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime24/02/14, 05:52 am

Eve giggled and did so. "Don't have to ask me twice." She nuzzled Sam's back then settled down, going into her serious mode. Hayley went back in and looked to Ella.
"I guess they didn't like my joke."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime24/02/14, 06:06 am

"Maybe you should work on your joke telling then," Ella said. Once Eve was secure, Sam started up the bike and drove down the road, before turning off the asphalt and onto the dirt and grass. James climbed back into the tank, and gave Hibiki the all clear.

Sam drove over the grass and headed for the hill up ahead, where there was a thick gathering of trees atop it. "Okay we park at the edge of the trees, then go for a walk. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime24/02/14, 06:13 am

"Sounds good." Eve agreed.

Hibiki started to move out as Hayley sighed. "I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime24/02/14, 06:34 am

Once they reached the tree line, Sam parked the bike and leaned it against a tree after she got off. "Come on," she said to Eve, leading the girl ahead through the forest."

It was a short drive really, to the bend in the road. They stopped, and waited though no one really sat in the cars. James was standing out of the tank, a gun in hand as he kept an eye out for any undead that came sniffing. Ella turned in the gunner seat, though she didn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime24/02/14, 06:38 am

Eve followed, unslinging her rifle
"Alright...let's do this." She checked the scope, getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime24/02/14, 07:03 am

They walked for a bit through the forest, until Sam could see a break in the trees ahead. She crouched low, pistol in hand as she advanced forward. They neared the lip of the hill, where it ended into a very steep face of rock, a small cliff really. And below......was the Shepherd camp. It was definitely built up within a mining camp of sorts, and was on the north side of the road. They had walled up both ends, and tents dominated the south side below the cliff. On lone tower in the mining facility, there was a sniper perched on lookout though it didn't seem like he saw them. And everywhere else, were Shepherds walking around. "Well....we found them alright," Sam breathed out.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime24/02/14, 07:26 am

Eve went prone and scanned.
"Just stay down and warn me if the sun moves."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime24/02/14, 04:24 pm

"Eve," Sam said quietly, "the sun is still low in the sky and behind those trees. We'll be fine."

James walked over to Andrew, and asked "How are you and your sister holding up man?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime24/02/14, 05:57 pm

Andrew looked to James, keeping his gun holstered as his brief surprise faded. He let out a small yawn before saying, "I'm fine right now. Just a bit weary is all. As for my sister, she's a different story." He jerked his thumb over to his sister, who was oblivious to the fact that they were talking about her.
"She's acted like a wolf who's smelled blood the whole way here. Frankly...it's got me slightly worried."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime24/02/14, 06:39 pm

Eve scanned. "There. Big building with a lot of guards. Some guys came out reloading their rifles. Guess a hunting expedition." She looked. "Pickup with some dead deer...Motorpool...fuck, that building has plenty of shepherds coming and going, zipping their pants. I doubt it's the lavatory, it's just an office building from the faded sign." Eve scanned again. "There. The northwest corner is right up against the trees. Guards are the same as elsewhere with six minutes between each pass..."

Hibiki glanced back. "Everyone is worried Andrew. Everyone is."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime24/02/14, 10:20 pm

"Well, let's make sure she doesn't go....berserk or anything. When we fight, we need to stay close or at least maintain cohesion......not fly off on a rampage and break our lines," James said.

"Got it. Should we head back?" Sam asked Eve.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 12:07 am

Eve waited a minute, checking.
"Their bathroom is a small area to the south of the office building." She covered her scopenlens. "Let's go; I have a cew ideas."

Hibiki sighed. "We'll see the cohesion we will need when Sam and Eve return.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 01:15 am

"Sure thing," Sam said as they got up and headed back for the bike.

There was a commotion by the convoy, towards the rear. A few walkers, four in total, emerged from the trees, spotted before they snuck up on anyone. No one was stupid enough to shoot, dealing with them up close with knives and tire irons. James watched from afar, not really worried as he looked back to Hibiki. "Cohesion or not, we at least need whatever knowledge they have on the place or else we'll be charging in blind."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 03:03 am

"Hence why we arent charging in blind. We have Eve."

Thats when Eve and Sam finally returned. "Mommy. Daddy." She hugged them, then drew her knife and knelt in the dirt, and began drawing.
"Here is the compound. Here is the ammo dump; heavily guarded. Cant sneak in well. Here is the room where I am nintey prcent sure that there are women being held captive. The influx of men zipping pants up is ridiculous. Here..." she made another X. "Is the latrine. And I have an excellent idea on how to steal the ammo, save the captives - if there are captives - and get out with the least amount of casualties is simple." She looked at James. "I need some explosives, I need a Shepherd uniform, and I'll need someone who can play a good Shepherd rapist to get inside that building. If they are captives, we can't just leave them." She frowned. "Daddy...it's all your call. Best place to sneak in is borthwest corner..One guard every six minutes. We could cause two major disruptions with blowing up the latrine...and possibly delivering a traitor into their hands. If they know of Jonah."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 03:05 am

Abel had lit up a plastic tipped cigar when the zombies showed up from the trees.  He left his shotgun in the truck and drew his sword as he leaped from the bed of the vehicle.  Him, along with other Elites dispatched the undead with an assortment of melee weapons.  Abel let out a quiet grunt as he lodged the weapon in the side of one the zombie's heads.  When the walker fell to the ground limply, he put his boot on its head and yanked the sword from its skull.  He looked around him to be sure the others had dealt with the rest of them, which they had.

Abel wiped his sword clean on one of the walker's clothes before removing the cigar from his mouth.  He must have bit down on it when he swung, as there were teeth indents on the plastic bit.  He took another drag from it.  Abel hadn't minded doing this, killing walkers.  It was a lot different from killing people.  You kept some of your humanity from it. Abel then walked back to the truck and leaned against it.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 03:13 am

"There's a problem with that plan Eve," James said. "We only have enough room for the ammo, if there's any to begin with. We won't be able to bring the survivors with us." Sam grimaced, as she saw the calculus going through James' head. Lives, or ammo?
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 03:21 am

Abel saw the two scouts come back, one of which being the little girl named Eve. Abel wasn't really accepting of the fact that she did the things she did, but he wasn't about to intrude. That group of people weren't too fond of Abel already. He saw them talking to James and a few of the others, so Abel made his way over, but didn't get too close, just enough so he could hear the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 05:50 am

"The motor pool is here." Eve drew an X. "The fuel is near there...but we need a distraction. I have two ideas, and they have good synergy." She X'd the main gate. "I know old codewords. If they have heard of Jonah's death due to me then I get taken prisoner and they pile on the guards. That will give you time to get in and start the distraction. Its risky but their torture methods I know how to endure." She frowned. "That eases our team of getti g to rhe ammo, the motor pool for fuel, and plant the explosives to creat Mount Crap-a-toa. Guards go crazy, we get the people and steal some cars. Crash through the side of the fence and and disappear. If we dont let me play bait then we have to get our team in and sneak around a lot harder." She looked at James. "It's a long shot, but isn't everything a longshot?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 06:06 am

Sam looked from Eve, to James as she waited for his input. When he spoke, it was in a quiet tone and one that sounded like he had been making a difficult choice. "Our main reason for coming this far, was to get ammo. Hell, even some fuel and supplies. Not rescue prisoners. However.....while we're here, I wouldn't say killing every Shepherd we come across isn't a likely scenario, and we may be able to help out any prisoners we find." Still, he cast Eve a heavy look, and said "But let's not forget why we're here. Get ammo for the town that's set to kill us, because we have a traitor in our midst. And bringing in a bunch of new people isn't going to help how they see us."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 06:17 am

Abel shook his head at what James said, then approached the group.

"We could atleast help any prisoners escape and send them on their way.  We don't have to bring them with us, but we could still give them a chance to survive."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 06:17 am

"Well Abel that's an option," James admitted. "But we can't afford to take them with us, as much as I hate saying it."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 06:25 am

"Release them and send them off in cars." Eve said. "No one deserves such things."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 06:28 am

Abel nodded to Eve, agreeing with her.

"Give 'em a pistol and a car from the Sheperds."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 06:52 am

"Fine, then we release them. But we're not here to bring strays home, okay?" James asked, and no one seemed willing to argue. "Okay.....so we doing a frontal assault or are going to infiltrate?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 06:56 am

"Daddy....I think both. I go in the front with sniper cover, draw the guards in. Everyone else goes in the back and hits them from behind. Catch them between us and destroy them."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 07:00 am

Abel wasn't fond of Eve being the distraction, but he didn't think that he could argue her to change her mind.

"It's not a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 07:03 am

"We can't exactly go in the back Eve, there's only the one route from here and it'll take us too long to get to the other. What if you and our sniper took position on the hill and gave us cover fire, while we charged in the front gate?"
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 07:08 am

"That seems like a lot of wasted ammo and high chance of casualties. I think some sort of stealth should be used."

Abel threw the last bit of his cigar on the ground, before stomping on it.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 07:12 am

"Daddy, we'll waste ammo and lives with just a frontal charge. We need some tactical advantage that isn't a tank." Eve sighed. "Strength must bow tonwisdom occasionally."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 07:30 am

"I know but we can't waste too much time making a u-turn, we just don't have the fuel for it," James said. "So it's either this, or.........well, unless you want to take the bike around the hill and to the other side. Otherwise we take our chances with the frontal assault."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 07:35 am

Eve sighed. "Whatever." She unslung her bow and checked the string with an almost tactical calm. "But who said driving to the northwest corner? Just hike there. Less chance of being heard."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 02:12 pm

Sarah perked up at the idea of playing sniper. In fact, Andrew swore she mellowed down a bit, and gave a sigh of relief as she did so. He didn't want to watch over someone who's blood was up. It gave him some relief.

Sarah nodded in agreement, "The more fuel we can spare, the better. And besides, I'm more than happy to be the sniper. Just get me whatever ammo we have, a spot with a good view of the camp, and I'm good to go."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime25/02/14, 10:00 pm

"Our main advantage is the tank, and the cover it provides. Along with our own vehicles......though I doubt the Shepherds are dumb enough to not have traps lining the entrance to the camp," James said. Sam pitched in, and said "Well we can't over the hill; there's a cliff with one hell of a drop. But we can go through the woods here," she pointed to the trees on the left of the road, "head North, then turn South and right here," she indicated the northern border of the camp Eve drew. "Sarah can deal with the sniper from the hill, and soften them up from behind as well, while we come in from the north and secure the entrances to the camp. If there are traps, we disable them or set 'em off before the tank comes in."

"And who do we leave in charge of the vehicles?" Cooper asked from where he stood. He was willing to let them discuss strategy, until he found an opening. Sam looked at him, and said "Couple people at least. They watch the vehicles, and wait for a signal." Before anyone could ask what signal she meant, she pulled out a flare gun. "We fire this when it's clear for you to come in."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime26/02/14, 04:54 am

Abel stayed quiet. Sure it would be preferable to stay with the vehicles, where it was more safe and where there'd be less killing, but he wasn't about to wait around while everyone else risked their lives.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime26/02/14, 05:40 am

"And if the Shepherds have an RPG or two? Are you really risking the tank, and mommy, without any sort of intel about what kind of ammo they have?" Eve crossed her arms. "Full frontal only works when we know them. We can't steamroll and expect to win this one, not by a longshot. We don't have as much ammo as them, so we cant waste it on a doomed frontal assault. We have plenty of time to go and get a few people in to cause a huge ruckus, let our snipers take out sentries, and then draw attention for the charge. Going in without any intel is just going to get everyone killed - including mommy."
"Sorry to take her side, but she is right James." Hibiki said.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime26/02/14, 05:51 am

James glared at them both, and turned away for a brief moment as he ran over the scenarios in his head. "Okay......okay here's what we do," he said slowly. "Sarah, you're on the cliff with the rifle and I want someone with you. Andrew if he wants, but someone. Eve, you go in through the front, try and lure them towards you and trick them into thinking you're still one of them. As for the rest of us we go through the north, and sneak in from there. When the fighting starts, we signal the tank to come in, after we've secured the entrance and made sure there's no one with a rocket waiting."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime26/02/14, 06:47 am

"Better. Sarah, if anyone pulls a gun on me count to three. If there is no gunshot, hold." Eve said. "If there is, drill his eyes out."
Hibiki frowned. "Alright. Ella! Get ready for the fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next