Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All

Go down 
+4
N
The Meta
Xion's Memory
Razgriz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/02/14, 07:05 am

"Lady I've been ready for the past few hours!" Ella called from inside the tank. Sam grinned a little in anticipation, and James looked....odd. His eyes, while still brown, almost resembled steel as he readied himself for the fight......for the killing that would be done.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/02/14, 05:50 pm

Sarah placed a round into the rifle, slamming the bolt home as she racked a round into the chamber with a satisfying click. Satisfied with the sound, she then looked to Eve, giving the girl a nod and a grim smile. "Don't worry...I got your back. If any of them pull the trigger, they'll be hitting the ground in a hurry."

Andrew racked a round into his rifle's chamber, a satisfied smile as he looked down the sights, saying "Well...I don't want to get Sarah distracted when she's taking the shot. I'd be more than happy to go in with the main assault, if you don't mind that."

Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/02/14, 06:46 pm

Abel walked back to the truck and retrieved his shotgun.  He racked the pump back but didn't bring it forward.  Holding a shell in his other hand, Abel exhaled and noticed a small amount of foggy condensation emerge from his mouth.  The tip of his fingers that weren't covered by his gloves were getting cold so he breathed on them to warm them up.

It's only gonna get colder.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/02/14, 06:41 am

"Then who do we leave with Sarah?" Sam asked. "Look I'm not saying she can't take care of herself but while she's looking through the scope she's going to be distracted as hell."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/02/14, 06:58 am

Eve was ready, then looked to Sam. "You....that way I know I'm safe...because you'll be mymother guardian angel."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/02/14, 02:12 pm

Sarah cocked up an eyebrow, looking to Sam. Her expression was one that said she was reassured. That, and she was a bit amused at the way Eve had put it.

Her tone held a slight bit of amusement as she said, "Well...when she phrases it like that, I guess it's hard to say no." She then with a bit more gravity, she added, "Plus, I'm going to need someone to cover and spot for me. And you're a decent shot."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/02/14, 06:15 pm

"Alright," Sam said. "Let's get this show on the road folks."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/02/14, 04:47 am

Eve got her knife. "Noone panic. Need to make this seem real." She carefully slashed her upper arm and sleeve, making a neat line. She then quickly slashed her cheek. "There. They can assume I got hurt in my escape." Eve put the knife away and checked her things. "I'll be using the name Laura Morris. She was my bunkmate..." Eve sighed. "I'm off. Be there in ten minutes Sarah, Sam. I'll try and set up a distraction." She grabbed two grenades. "And then I'll try and figure out the traps and inform you, then send a runner back to the tank. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/02/14, 05:03 am

Nearly everyone there blinked when Eve cut herself, and James himself knelt down and on instinct tried to clean up the wounds. "Eve what the hell, really? You're going to do this to yourself what if they get infected?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/02/14, 05:06 am

Eve pulled away. "Its an act. I'll clean it up when I get in. Its to sell the ruse, alright? Calm.down daddy."
She quickly turned and began to head off. "Hurry up everyone!"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/02/14, 05:12 am

Sarah nodded, saying, "You heard her people. Get a move on." Sarah then slung her rifle over her shoulder, and looked back to Sam.

"Alright...let's get into position, Sam," giving the girl a wiry smile before heading up to the cliff to get into position.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/02/14, 05:23 am

"Alright.....let's move everyone, now!" James barked, and people started to move. Sam got back on the bike with Sarah, while James and the others began making a break for the woods to circle around onto the Shepherd camp.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/02/14, 05:39 am

Sarah then kick started the bike, the engine growling to life as she goosed the throttle. She then said to Sam, "Better hang on...it'll be a bit bumpy." The bike then kicked up a small rooster tail of dirt as it went off towards the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/02/14, 05:46 am

At the appointed time, Eve stumbled out of the woods in plain view. She clutched her arm and stumbled forward.
"The fear of the Lord is pure,
    enduring forever.
The decrees of the Lord are firm,
    and all of them are righteous."

She waited for them to beckon, just standing easy.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/02/14, 05:49 am

Abel moved with the rest of the group through the woods, getting to the other side of the camp.  In his hands he gripped his shotgun that was fully loaded and cocked, safety on.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/02/14, 05:57 am

The shepherd at the gate waved her over, and said "Amen. Come on in little one."

Sam said "Thought I was supposed to drive. Drove last time." She grumbled most of this, rather uncomfortable due to Sarah's rifle pressing uncomfortably against her chest.

The group walked for a bit, before they came around and on the north side of the camp, obscured by the trees. "Wait for the signal," James said.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/02/14, 05:59 am

Abel stood silently, waiting for the sounds of war to begin their assault. He breathed deeply, trying to calm his nerves, which was near impossible. His hands shook and his legs felt numb.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/02/14, 06:01 am

Eve approached.
"Do you have some bandages? I fucked up and got attacked. Lost my transmitter." She grimaced. "Laura Morris." She said, stepping to the gate. "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/02/14, 06:17 am

"Camp of St. Peter," the guard said as she approached. "We have a medic on hand, he'll patch you up."

On the hill, Sam and Sarah finally came to a stop and took position.

The group in the trees waited, and James thought to himself Dammit Eve, come on......we can't wait here forever.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/02/14, 06:19 am

Eve nodded. "Thank you." She blushed. "Um, where can I find the latrine? I'm quite honestly ready to unleash a fmood Noah would appreciate." She said. "Havent stopped for half a day. Had walkers stalking me. Lost most of my ammo keeping them off."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/02/14, 06:55 am

"Over there," the guard said, pointing at a row of stalls balanced over a foul smelling hole in the ground. "Some paper in there, so just feel free to let fly." He neglected to mention that down in the hole......were the prisoners.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/02/14, 07:26 am

Eve went to work once she was out of sight. Setting up the grenades, she had them on strings. Lighting the strings on fire, she guessed one minute.

Moving at a reasonable pace, she left and headed for the office building. Stepping up to the guard, she looked impassive. "Any free girls?" She asked emorionlessly. Best way in to survey the scene.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/02/14, 07:32 am

"Hah, none for you" the guard said. "All the women are for the men. After all we can penetrate 'em just fine." He, and the other guards laughed at that.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/03/14, 07:11 am

Eve scowled and quoted Psalm 23:16.
"Ruth wants them inspected before she arrives. Unless you want tonargue with her to why she has to waste time with an inspection when it could already be done?" She answered cooly.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/03/14, 07:30 am

Sarah watched from the scope of her rifle, her body laying prone on the ground as Sam watched her back. However, if needed, she'd need Sam to play spotter as well. Sarah shivered a bit in the cold, having sacrificed her jacket a stabilizing platform for the gun.

She then took a deep breath, her mind settling into a zen-like state. She kept her eyes downrange, having sighted on the Shepherds in the camp closest to Eve.

I am the Grim Reaper. And with my rifle, I shall reap a bountiful harvest of death...

Last edited by The Meta on 01/03/14, 07:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/03/14, 07:32 am

The guard glared at her, but nodded, and led her to the impromptu prison.

Sam peered through her binoculars, never taking her eyes off of Eve.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/03/14, 07:44 am

Eve's hand hovered near her gun. She had plenty of time. Plenty of time.
"How many?" She asked as they entered.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/03/14, 07:50 am

"Around fifteen," the guard said.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/03/14, 07:52 am

That was a lot. Definately couldnt take them with the group...maybe load them in a car and direct them elsewhere...

"Line them up." She said. "Have you broken any?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/03/14, 08:21 am

Sarah's breath caught in her throat for a moment, her eyes glued to the scene for the moment. As she looked through the scope, Sarah willed for Eve not to do anything too rash.

One slip up...and it all goes to shit...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 04:35 am

"Define broken," the guard chortled. "No virgins here can tell ya that much. The majority of their teeth are intact, and we broke more skin than bone."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 04:40 am

Eve rolled her eyes. "I'll tell it how I see it."

The girls lined up, Eve began checking them over. Prying mouths open, groping and fingering. She wasn't being gentle for show, but didn't hurt them.
Finishing with the last girl, Eve leaned in to her ear.
"Keep your heads down, you're getting out of here." She whispered before biting her earlobe hard. She cried out, and Eve pulled away.
"Keeping all the fun to yourselves? Hmph." She headed for the door. Motorpool...no, armory.
"Where is the armory? I need some ammo."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 04:55 am

The guard gave Eve a curious look, mildly suspicious. "What's the matter Katniss, bow and arrow not good enough for ya?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 04:57 am

Eve stopped, smirking.
"I like having a backup." She replied. "Where's the ammo."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 05:07 am

Smirking, the guard stepped towards the girl and said "Why don't you make me showing it you, worth my while?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 05:09 am

"..." Eve sighed. "Fine. Pick a girl, and I'll give you guys a show." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 05:11 am

"No no no sweet pea. I'm talking tit for tat here; if you want me to show you the ammo, then I'm going to need a little service here." His eyes glinted slightly, a wicked smiles crossing his lips. "You've certainly got a pretty mouth for it."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 05:28 am

"Unless you're a girl this pretty mouth doesn't open. Now before I have to tell Ruth, I suggest you show me the ammo before I seek forgiveness before permission." Her bow was out, arrow knocked and aimed squarely at his head before anyone could respond.
"So. Donyou wish to test me?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 05:33 am

The smirk never leaving his face, the guard backed off and said "Can't blame a guy for trying; I've used these mouths so often it's not even special anymore. Everytime I go in it feels less like a service and more like putting on a glove." He gestured to the door, and said "Ammo's over this way, not with the whores."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 05:37 am

Eve followed. "Maybe you should give your libidio a break or ask a buddy for a BJ." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 05:39 am

"Please, like we're a bunch of faggots," the guard spat ass he led Eve out of the building and towards a large shack. "Here we go, all the ammo," he said.

((p.s. sorry if I offended anyone by using the word faggot))
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 05:44 am

"I'm lesbian." She stated. "Hence my offer of a show. Thank you for showing me the ammo."
Knowing Sarah and Sam would be watching, she held a hand up, waved, then made a finger gun and pointed it at his head after he turned around.
She mimed shooting him, hoping they'd shoot him and start the assault.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 01:54 pm

Sarah didn't look to Sam for a cue as she took a deep breath, having watched the display through the scope on her rifle. She let out a smirk as she took aim at the back of his skull, and slowly exhaled. She knew the shot had to be right on the mark, or she'd miss and be spotted.

Just remember...aim for the flat of the cranium. Softest part of the skull when aiming at the back of the head. Bar that, aim for base of the skull...

She then saw the perfect window for her shot. Taking in a deep breath, she waited for a couple of heart beats as until she finally pulled the trigger, the rifle's report echoing over the landscape. The recoil snapped the rifle butt into her shoulder as she cycled the bolt and snapped a fresh round in.

A moment later, she saw the target drop like a stone as the round hit. She exhaled, smiling in satisfaction, her voice saying "Target down," in a detached, impersonal tone. A sniper one with her rifle as one thought circulated through her mind.

Textbook...
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 04:11 pm

Eve screamed as blood splattered her face. She fell back as a few guards drew guns. They rushed for their comrade, one kneeling down, the other covering. Eve forgotten.
Bad move.
She drew her knife and jumped, ramming it into the standing man's jugular before pushing him to the side. As he gurgled and his friend turned, gun raised, Eve had an arrow knocked and fired. It struck him through the eye, and as he fell, she ripped it and and re-knocked it.
She pointed at the building, then kicked a clip of ammo before falling back inside said building.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 04:21 pm

When the first shot rang out, the group sprang into action from the north and moved in. They stormed the fence, Estel and Aiden holding wire-cutters and opening a hole to get inside. More shots rang out, single shot bursts that took out Shepherds who were caught off guard. "Take out the sniper Sarah!" Sam said to her partner, pointing for the sniper perch on the tower.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 04:27 pm

Hibiki heard the echo.
"Button up the hatch!" She called. Tell everyone to get ready!"

Eve entered the armory, bow raised. Best way to not start an explosion.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 04:40 pm

Ella nodded, getting ready for a fight. James and the foot group moved through the camp, though the fight became more difficult; the Shepherds started to entrench themselves, and opened fire on the main group.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 04:44 pm

The convoy revved and moved out, getting in position.
"C'mon..."
The tank, slowed, letting a few other cars go first, in case of traps.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 05:29 pm

Sarah sighed, sighting on the sniper in his perch. She then said, "I'm on it..." Then, with the ease of years of training, she lined up the shot.

Time to show you who's the better sniper...amateur...

She then took a deep breath and fired, the rifle report echoing across the landscape as the recoil went into her shoulder. She slid back the bolt and slid another round in, her shot boring through the man's skull.

She then said to Sam, "Alright...call out targets as you see 'em. Sniper's not going to pester us anymore..."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime04/03/14, 01:52 am

Emma took one of her backpack's shoulder straps off, moving it to the front as she did. This house had remained relatively untouched, due to a particularly large horde of walkers in the surrounding area. She had seen that they were drawn off before she came close, having caused an explosion several blocks away. This was the third house she had gotten to, and probably the last one, if she wanted to get away without any risk; people would go to the noise as well, and people were often more dangerous than the walkers.

She dropped any supplies she thought could be useful, canned food in particular, however, certain 'luxury' items were also taken, things like sweets. Most of the food would be kept for herself, and some would be traded for ammunition at the next town, or at a caravan, if she came across one. Everything she didn't need, would be traded for the things that she did need, and often, the things she had to trade were of high value in the new world.

She made one more quick and final check of the room, which yielded some painkillers and bandages, hidden in the corner, and left the way she'd entered. Out in the street, Emma was vulnerable. She moved quickly and tried to use cover, if there was any, and stayed completely alert, if her concentration lapsed for even a second, she could be killed. It was slow going like this, but she wouldn't be caught unawares, and could often remove threats before they became one.

Emma stopped, she had taken a wrong turn. This was Shepherd territory, she realised. This was very bad, she knew, but there was something... off about it. It was incredibly quiet, and then she found out why, the crack of weapons fire somewhere nearby. That meant that the Shepherds were fighting, or someone else was in their territory, which meant they soon would be fighting. An idea formed inside Emma's head, if there were less Shepherds in their compound, then she could get in. Shepherds were well stocked, and weapons were valuable to other survivors.

She could die, she knew, but the rewards would be huge, and it wasn't often she'd get such a chance. With a deep breath to calm herself, she moved deeper into the Shepherd's territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All   ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2 Chapter 8: Survivors One and All
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next