Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2

Go down 
+5
N
TrashClown
Draco
The White Wolf
Teria
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 06:40 am

@Kyle
Yeah. Havent seen Torres in awhile.
Looks like he is dead.

(He sighs)

Requiescat en pace, Torres
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 06:42 am

=Kyle puts his hand out=

That is personal.

=Dogtags hang out of Kyles shirts and gleam in the moonlight=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 06:44 am

(He hands him the datapad)
(Looking closely at the dog-tags)
(Joshua Torres)

@Kyle
Interesting.
Tell me, your relationship with Torres
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 06:44 am

=He begins thinking. About his past, and what happened to him before the rebellion. His heart starts beating fast and hard. He clutches his chest and falls over onto the bed. He represses it and tries to deal with it, but eventually goes into his jacket and pulls out a small bottle of pills and takes one. His heart slows and he falls back under the covers. Outside, he seems cold as ice and stone-hearted. He does not let one emotion by. But every time he thinks back, the pain gets worse. Inside, he is still a child, crying in the dark all alone. He thinks back to how he left his home and ended up on Shadow of the Moon, and not just how, but Why he became Jack Waidmanne. He curses the name Tirba. He hears the name and it makes him sick. He lies there, showing no emotion as he stares at the ceiling, broken inside, and wishes a thousand years in the deepest depths of hell for the one called Irol=

Jack-Never again...I am Jack Waidmanne, the man who killed Tir'va Triba...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 06:46 am

I am a result of this. Created by the trauma inflicted upon him by Aurafell. I helped save him. I helped repair the damage done to his mind, you simply caused more, with no regard to his feelings.

You do not know how the mind works, about the Cage, the Wall, The Recorder, The Analyst. I can see his thoughts form and die, as you would see a rug be woven and unwoven. I should not be here. I would not be here if it wasn't for you. If you had truly loved him, I would still be locked behind the Wall, safe and happy, not Called. I am not a hypocrite, Demon.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 06:48 am

You call me Demon yet you are the one who shouldn't exist. Who's very existence is whimsical.

I glare at him through my visor.

I proclaim you unworthy to be in his body, in his mind. I declare you to leave. Forever. Now!
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 06:52 am

The details of the information given out is only decided by the informant themselves.

=He stands up=

He....

=Kyles voice lowers=

He was important.. thats all. Now if you excuse me, I have some buisness to attend.

=He walks toward the edge=

If you need any thing regard informtation or anything in particular need, call me.

Last edited by Giga on 05/07/11, 06:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 06:53 am

=i scream at her, my eyes still glazed and emotionless= I CANNOT LEAVE! YOU MADE SURE OF THAT! I am forced to share this body, even if he is sane. I am his subconscious, as you would call it. I control his heart, his breathing, his intestines, his stomach, his immune system. If I were to leave, he himself would have to control all of those. I ask you, have you ever controlled when your white blood cells attack? Make sure your stomach continues making acid and mucus? IF I LEAVE HE WOULD BE EVEN MORE BURDENED! AND THAT'S IF I COULD! YOU WANT ME GONE? THEN HELP HIM!
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 06:54 am

@Kyle
Alright.

(He kisses Ash one last time)
(Placing his head back)
(Closing his eyes)

Farewell, young one.

(He sleeps)

Last edited by Draco on 05/07/11, 06:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 06:54 am

I grit my teeth

I'm trying. But you halt me every chance you get.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 06:59 am

=Kyle drops himself from the ledge falling down toward the earth=

Father..

=The speed at which he fall picks up and the cround gets closer and closer. Kyle closes eyes=

=His eyes open as he does a 180 flip. Using his MPU he launches a shot at the ground stopping his fall leaving him unharmed but also leaving a crater where he had landed=

Poor car.

=Kyle dissapears into a nearby crowd as pedestrian look at the crater=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 07:06 am

Oh? Your way of saving him is to ignore him? To, make him just forget about you? It doesn't work that way. When a mind breaks,it relives every single thing it did wrong, with the worst lasting the longest. He keeps repeating the dream he had of you, and what you did to him. Over and over and over again. Can you imagine that pain? Killing your salvation, and watching as it doesn't even care? Do you think he can forget you now?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 07:08 am

I turn and walk off.

I finished wasting words on you. I talk to him from now on and him alone.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 07:12 am

Fine, you want to talk to him, here you go.

=i let Dormii take over completely. I run at Jay and tackle her. i sit atop her, pinning her down. tears stream down my face= Make it stop, make it stop, make it stop! End it! End it please! Drip, drip, drip, drip, drip, drip. Plop, plop, plop. It's everywhere. The blood, the fires, the bodies, the ashes. I caused it. Me. ME! All my fault, all mine. Must die. Not allowed. Won't let me. Selfish. Can't. Can't. CantcantcantcantCANT!
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 07:18 am

I roll him over so i am on top of him, waving the marines away.

Right, we're going to sort this out now.

I haul him up and push him into a nearby storage space.

Right listen to me now. Look at me Dormii. Look at me godammit. I am fine. You never, ever did anything to hurt me.

I press up against him in confined space and my gloved hand careful touches his cheek

It wasn't real. What you saw. It wasn't real. Close your eyes. Do it now.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 07:22 am

=i look into her eyes, mine filled with fear and pain and anger=
I can't. I can't! Can't can't can't! They're there, watching, waiting. Trying to drag me, tear me, kill me. I can't let them, it'd be selfish. Not allowed. Won't let me. No, I can't! I can't die, not allowed. Punishment. Punishment for what I did. I have to. Need to. Not allowed.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 07:28 am

There's no punishment Dormii. You don't need to punish yourself. Everything past incident, every past tragedy has been forgiven.

I kiss him softly

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 07:30 am

I can't. I can't...

=i somehow manage to close my eyes, beginning to kiss back=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 07:32 am

You can. You can dear. You must. There's no-one that deserves punishment more than me.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 07:33 am

=i keep my eyes closed and kiss her, gently. my arms slowly move up to grab her and hold her close. all thoughts are gone, only instincts=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 07:48 am

Hey, you okay now? Promise?

Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 07:50 am

=His heart starts pounding again. He looks around and sees only visions of pain. He tries to repress it. It gets worse. Visions of his past and his present. Of what he has done and of what has been done to him. A figure appears and glares at him. He asks her name. She turns away and disapears from sight. He cries and screams for her. A burn appears on his wrist, the one he gave himself as a child. He tries to cover it up as if it were a mark of shame. Figures surround him and laugh hystarically. He lies on the ground and cries. He takes the gun from his pocket, a single loud noise, silence, blackness. He awakes in his room with a scream. He realizes what had happened and lays back down. He goes back to sleep, shaking=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 07:56 am

=my sanity slowly comes back together. thoughts reform and i simply hold her close, slowly rocking back and forth with her in my arms= Jay? I can feel it. It's strange feeling your sanity come back. No, nononono! No, Jay!

=my sanity breaks again and i go back to the ranting=
Can't, not allowed. Have to die. Selfish, not allowed. Punishment. Can't. Need to. Make it stop. Drip, drip, drip. The blood, the bodies, the fires.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 07:57 am

No come on. Dormii you can do this. Come on back to me.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:00 am

=my sanity ever so slowly starts to come back. Only my eyes show it, however= The pain. The pain! My fault, all of it. Can't stop it. Need to stop it. Have to. Must. Punishment. Blood. Burns. Screams. Blood Burns Screams! Have to, have to stop it. Need to stop it. Won't end. Make it end.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:01 am

Come on, i know your in there. I know you can do this Dormii. YOU MUST STOP BLAMING YOURSELF!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:05 am

=my sanity begins to show in my stance, how i hold her. i hug her tighter, to help me= My fault. Mine. Blood. Pain. Death. Caused, by me. Buried, forgotten. They know, they always knew. Have to stop it, stop him. Make it end. Take it. I can't. Not strong. Not enough. Can't. Help. No help. Alone. No one else.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:06 am

Come on.

I hug him to me, tightly. The MJOLNIR makes things a bit uncomfortable.

Nothing is your fault.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:11 am

=bits of sanity make it into my voice= Must end. Make it end. Jay. Need help, no! no help. Help me. Have to die, have to die, have to die. Not allowed. Selfish, can't. End it. Please, Jay, help. Need to end it. It won't end. I keep seeing it. It won't leave. It won't get out. Blood burns screams. Blood burns screams!
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:13 am

I can't Dormii. You can't die. You have to fight it.

One hand sneaks around his back and up onto his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:18 am

=my sanity finally makes it through completely. i hug Jay tighter and give her a long kiss= I heard it all. He was testing you, you know. His one role was to make sure i lived. Thank you, thank you so much, Jay. But, please, no more? Not without telling me, okay? I barely managed to make it back.

=i smile and kiss her again, longer=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:20 am

Sorry. If you'd have known you would have never agreed.

push away and tumble out of the storage backwards, landing on the floor. I laugh

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:22 am

=i laugh and smile= Yes, I would've. But I forgive you, Jay. =i check the hallway for any personel and half-pin half-lie on Jay, kissing her with a smile on my face=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:24 am

Hmm i don't think this is really the place.

I gesture to a room further down the hall.

That might be better
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:25 am

=i help Jay stand up and kiss her all the way to the room, smiling=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:28 am

I push him inside the room when we get there.

Careful now. Last time, they caught a few glimpses.

I shut off the camera's by unplugging them from their wall sockets.

Much better.

I practically leap on him, kissing him and pushing him backwards to the bed
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:29 am

=i laugh and smile, all the while kissing her and removing her armor and clothes. my tongue starts to play a game with hers=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:43 am

Should we really though? We are on a UNSC ship and your supposed to be a traitor and a prisoner
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:46 am

=i hold my hands out, as if waiting for handcuffs, smiling= Then take me away! I'm dangerous, I'm a lunatic!

=i plant a few kisses on her neck and upper chest= As for the others on the ship, they won't care. The human mind only acts on what it knows. It only knows what it sees. What is doesn't see, it doesn't know, and therefore, doesn't act.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:48 am

You realise i still am ONI though right? Put one foot out of line and i will have to stop you.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:50 am

=i look into her eyes= I do, but as long as I am with you, I don't care.

=a large grin appears= As for the foot out of line, does that include a tongue, maybe a few fingers and perhaps another appendage?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:51 am

I kiss him before he can even finish the sentence, wrapping myself around him.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:53 am

=i put my arms around her and start leading the kisses lower, starting with her neck and upper chest. my hands start tracing her curves again=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 08:56 am

I pull him back up

But seriously. The whole me being ONI, lying to you all, setting you all up. That really doesn't bother you?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 09:01 am

=my hands go in place of my tongue, exploring= Why? If you were truly ONI, you wouldn't have wanted me sane. You wouldn't have wanted me alive. As for lying to us all, so? =i give her a kiss= We are several Spartans, they are ONI, they may have made us, but we have out grown them. You think a lie would tear us apart? Not for long. We are all kindred souls, we will find each other again.

=my hand finds the destination, and teases it, but doesn't go in, not yet=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 09:07 am

Maybe your just worth more to me sane than dead?

I tease him with my tongue

You seem so sure, yet the other Spartans. Me. We are not like your group.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 09:10 am

Then be different. Let diversity prosper.

=my hands goes in. i smile= Now, do I need to use drastic measures to escape my captors? =i kiss her again, my tongue chasing hers=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 09:15 am

I give a little shudder when he goes in.

Hmm, i think i might prefer the drastic measures..
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 09:17 am

=i give her a long kiss as i flip us over, my hand still working, and i start to send my kisses lower again=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime05/07/11, 09:20 am

I pull him back up and continue kissing him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 2
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next