Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3

Go down 
+5
Xazhi
zeru
Kabnit
Teria
Draco
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:34 pm

=I become a bit depressed=

Well, it isn't easy. I didn't think you guys trusted me anyway..

=I lean my head on my hand=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:37 pm

=She watches his reaction=
Snow... You pulled some crazy stuff since we meet... But I never thought you would do something like this...

=She thinks back to the time she called the unsc=
But... I understand Snow... You were only doing your duty, I've done it too... At a great cost... I just hope the unsc doesn't use you like they did I...

=She stands up looking down at him=
I think I'm ready to go back...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:40 pm

=I sigh=

Yes, Ma'am.

=I get out of my seat and gesture out of the window=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:42 pm

I walk into the mess hall, and look around, looking for the ODST.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:42 pm

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 512px-Project-alma3
=this man walks up to the cell holding Dormii Fortuni with a note.=

Code:
Meet me in the Med bay,
                              We need to talk.

=he opens the door and throws the note in and walks away.=

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:45 pm

=i pick up the note and read it. to Draco=
Hey, I'll be out for a while. No idea for what.

=i walk out of the cell and head towards the medbay, taking the note with me=

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:46 pm

(His eyes go down)

Alright.

(He sighs)

"Despite all my rage. Im still just a rat in a cage"

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:47 pm

=She nods walking to the messhall door, turning back to Snow=
Hey Snow... Just call me Ash...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:48 pm

=i walk into the Medbay, managing not to be seen by anyone along my way there. i look around and see no one in the room=

Hello?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:49 pm

=That lightened my mood a bit=

Yes, Ma... Ash..

=I begin to walk next to her=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:52 pm

=She continues to walk next to Snow as the head back to the cells in silence=
I hope you know what your doing... I hope I know what I'm doing...

Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:52 pm

Bull-em et Pax wrote:
=i walk into the Medbay, managing not to be seen by anyone along my way there. i look around and see no one in the room=

Hello?

=the man who gave Dormii the note walks in behind him. the door closed and locked. the lights dimmed. and the temperature dropped. He walks past Dormii and stands by a door.=

In here. less chance of being disturbed.

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:53 pm

(He stands up and walks over to the bed. Laying down)
(Looking at the ceiling)
(He sighs)

Release us from this prison.
Release us from this cage.
Bring us Peace.
Bring us Salvation.

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:53 pm

=i grab a scalpel as i go past a table and to the door=
Don't make me use this. Please.

=i walk in=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:54 pm

=I felt awkward walking next to Ash after that.. converstation=

Well.. at least she isn't killing anyone..
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:55 pm

I won't. please sit down.

=the man gestures to a chair with harnesses on it.=

I need to make sure we have a secured connection.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:56 pm

No harnesses. Tell me what is happening first.

=i glare at the man with suspicion everywhere on my face=

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:00 pm

The Doctor wants to talk with you. The harnesses are for YOUR safety.

=The man looks at a blocky-looking PDA=

good, secured.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:00 pm

=They slowly approach the cell's, Ash turns to Snow=
I guess I should say thanks... For letting me out...

=They reach the cell door=
Thanks Snow...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:01 pm

=i continue to glare at him as i walk and sit down in the chair, the scalpel still in my hand=

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:01 pm

=gets done and heads back and lands the koga in it's hangar and heads to the mess hall while going over the stolen data which shows all current travel in the system=

this will do nicely almost time for stage 2 to start

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:02 pm

Free us.
We are human.
Free us.
We are human.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:03 pm

=I get a smile under my helmet=

Anytime, Ash.

=I close the door and lock it=
=I start to whistle=

Aaaanytime..

=I see Dormii's cell open and I stop whistling=

Um..
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:04 pm

(He looks over to see Ash)
@Ash
Hey.
Get some time to think?

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:05 pm

Look, I don't know you, the glare you're giving me doesn't do you any credit, either.

=the man activates something and puts the blocky PDA on the floor.=

I'm just here to make sure no one interrupts your session.

=The Harnesses strap Dormii in, and an Image of Doctor Oehlberg appears in the middle of the room=

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:06 pm

=She smiles at Draco=
I did... How about you..? Are you okay..?

=She looks at the hole into Dormii's cell=
Where did he go..?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:06 pm

=to the man= I don't know you either.

=to Nikolaus= Nikolaus. Why are you here?

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:08 pm

David decides to stay with this ancestor, as he could probably learn a few things from him. He was surprisingly similar to David, in many ways. David flipped through the many memories and decided one sounded interesting: Venice - 2011.

The sun shone brightly against the ancient, crumbling buildings of Renaissance-era Italy. The same man from the last sequence was jogging to what appeared to be a cafe, in a rather exquisite yet not entirely formal suit, complete with a black dress-beater, white dress shirt, black slacks, and black dress shoes. The cafe was surprisingly modern for the rest of the setting. John ordered black coffee but added his own amount of honey and creamer, sitting in a corner where he could see literally everything in the small cafe.

A man in a white suit, complete with fedora and cane, walked in and bee-lined for John's table, not even asking to sit, "Morning, Mister Clarke." the man said. John didn't change his facial appearance, just kept sipping his coffee, "Morning." between sips, "Can I help you?"

"I believe you're the only man that can, Mister Clarke." The man set his fedora down, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a rather large file, slapping it on the table in front of John, "My name is Leonard Mungo, and I have a job for you Mister Clarke."

John didn't skip a beat, and looked into Leo's eyes, "What's in it for me?"

Mungo grinned widely, "Your freedom...A clean slate, back to America, Mister Clarke." David heard that and noted it for later.

John sighed and flipped through the file. His eyes flipped over various pictures of a gorgeous red-haired woman --the same woman waiting for him at their hotel room, probably asleep right now, "I need you to retrieve this pers--This...thing. I need it back. And in return, you get your freedom." John kept looking through the file before closing it, "No deal. Leo, I've worked for you people for twenty goddamn years, and you betrayed me." David's jaw dropped, but he kept listening intently.

Leonard sighed, "Okay, Mister Clarke...The CIA does not know I'm here, by the way. Just a friendly offer." The man picked up his fedora and walked out. John picked up the remainder of his coffee and poured it on the document in front of him. Walking over to the nearby trash can and throwing it away before jogging to the hotel he was staying at. He opened the key-card to find four men in his hotel room, with the same red-headed woman held hostage.

John stopped, his gun had already been drawn since he had opened the door and he pointed it up, aiming it with a peculiar tilted stance...He found this odd and decided he would research it later. All four men turned to John guns hoisted up, "Don't move, Fuck-Face!" The one that appeared to be in the lead screamed, and John stood still, gun still up. "You move, she di--" The man was cut off by the red-head snapping his neck, a moment after John unloaded one shot in each of their skulls.

A screen came up reading "END SEQUENCE".

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:08 pm

=I draw my pistol and see that it is Jay's M6K=

Shit..

=I drop it on the floor andI take my knife out and slowly open the cell a little more, just so I can peer in=

Hello?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

(He smiles at her)
@Ash
Im better now that you are here.

(He stands and walks over to her)
(He gives her a hug and a kiss)

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:10 pm

=The man Remains silent=

I'm not here, Dormii. I'm in a ship. just like you. but unlike you i'm not in a cell. ONI does many things. executing spartans is not one of them. but thats not why I wanted to talk with you.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:12 pm

Then why did you want to talk to me? To say hi?

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:13 pm

No. I wanted to talk about your......training.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:13 pm

What about my training? The ONI messed up and whats to kill me for it?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:14 pm

=She hugs him back not saying anything=
What are we going to do...

=She releases him forcing a smile=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:15 pm

(He walks back over to the bed)
(Laying down)
(Looking back up to the ceiling)

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:17 pm

No. I wanted to explain some of your training: You were told to destroy covenant tech so that it couldn't fall into the insurgents hands and be used by the rebels. You were never meant to fight the covenant. you were meant for the insurgents. thats why you continue to kill. thats why although you yelled and screamed and said you didn't want to kill those people you would have anyway. You were never told to differentiate between Marines and rebels because on the battle field they would look the same. ONI made a mistake with you. They want me to fix it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:19 pm

=I walk in and see nothing=

Not good..

=I turn on comm=

Hitman 45, we have an escapee in Sector 7G, I repeat we have an escapee in Sector 7G.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:19 pm

=She walks closer to the bed, she looks up at the spot Draco is staring at=
Anything interesting?

=She laughs to herself, before the silence returns to the cell=
Why do I feel so far away from you...?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:21 pm

THEN FIX IT GODS DAMMIT! I don't want to be this way! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

=my eyes are angry with a hint of shock, that i actually did want to kill marines=

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:22 pm

David was still in the simulator, but he could hear noise outside, "Take me back, Anima." "It is not reccomended that you spend extended time in the simulator, Mister Clarke." "I don't care. I want to go back, to learn what he knows."

Anima sighed -which kind of surprised David- and sent David straight to the training menu. He saw five options, 'Central Axis Relock', 'BASIC', 'Krav Maga', 'Aikido', and 'Systema'. David decided that he would go in order and picked 'Central Axis Relock'. He was immediately sent to the interior of a building, an absolutely pitch-black building, except for the flashlighs of several armed men. They were looking for something, but David couldn't tell what. Then, without warning, two of the flashlights dropped, along with their holders. The remaining two looked around, one of them screamed, but the scream was cut short by a choking sound...Whoever it was had hit the man perfectly on his Adam's Apple, and the other dropped a second later.

After the little demonstration, David was sent to a part-transparent world, that appeared technological, his handgun was in his hand and he had four targets. He held his handgun the same way and fired at all four beings, dropping them all. David grinned, and moved on to the next screen, 'BASIC'.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:22 pm

(He laughs)
(He looks over to her)
(The silence getting to them both)
@Ash
I wish I knew what to do.
I wish I knew what to say.

The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:24 pm

=The Comet goes into a full cloak. Xazhi turns to a man on the bridge=

Xazhi- Do you have any way of moving this ship without any possibility of being tracked?

Man- Yes.
=The man punches in a few commands on his console, and the ship disappears, not only visually, but from all tracking systems=

Xazhi- Well then...

=The Comet Jumps towards the closest UNSC ship, a prowler=

2: chaos, disorganization, randomness
3: a doctrine of inevitable social decline and degeneration.

Oh if I ever lose my eyes, if my colors all run dry,
Yes if I ever lose my eyes, oh well, I won't have to cry no more.

Yes I'm being followed by a Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...

Last edited by Xazhi on 08/07/11, 03:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:26 pm

=She looks away from him=
I wish I did to.. I just don't want to go back... I don't want to fight again...

=She drops to the floor leaning against the wall=
I can't... Not after what happened...
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:27 pm

I won't be able to remedy everything being so far away. but I can do this: tell you something that will set part of you free.
You are a good person inside. ONI had to brainwash you in order to begin training you. if you look deep enough within yourself you will see the incredible person you are. Look beneath the training. Try and fight the Wall they brainwashed in you. I requested that you be strapped in the chair, because my assistant has something that will help you do that. An Extract that will help you bring down the wall. Maybe even reveal your history. who knows. But I do know that it WILL help.

Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:28 pm

(He continues to look at her)
(He looks back to the ceiling)
@Ash
Only trouble in being in a cell.
Nothing to do.

(He sees a camera in the corner)

And we are being watched

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:29 pm

=i look at the man= Do it! Now!

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:31 pm

=I listened to Ash and Draco's talking before I exited the room and locked it=

Let least I can do...

=I go to the terminal and type in a series of codes and the red lights on the cameras deactivate=

=I knock on the door=

Have fun, you two..

=I walk away=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:33 pm

=the trophaeums comms alert him to the comet vanishing off the radar but he decides to do nothing except prepare the ship just incase and have it cloak=

better safe then sorry

The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 09:34 pm

=The Comet comms the Prowler as it hocers next to it=

Xazhi- This is Xazhi-1210 of the 128th Spartan Batallion requesting permission to dock with UNSC prowler.

=Xazhi heads to the hanger and gets into a small transport=

2: chaos, disorganization, randomness
3: a doctrine of inevitable social decline and degeneration.

Oh if I ever lose my eyes, if my colors all run dry,
Yes if I ever lose my eyes, oh well, I won't have to cry no more.

Yes I'm being followed by a Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next