Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4

Go down 
+6
Draco
Sunrieon
Kabnit
N
Skippy
Teria
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 04:24 am

Troopers!

=I wipe the blood from my mouth=

Restrain them!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 04:26 am

=i gesture again, putting emphasis on "will help," then i hit Snow again before walking back to my cell=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 04:27 am

=A couple Marines push Draco into his cell and the others hold Dormii where he is=

Dormii.

=As the Marines hold him still I take a punch at his face=

Thanks.

=They lock him in the cell=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 04:28 am

(He is pushed into his cell)
(Alone)
(He looks at the bed and sighs)
(He sits on the ground next to the door)

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 04:29 am

=i take the impact and let the blood flow from my lip, i stay standing in the middle of the new cell, pushing my fear away for a while. i keep glaring at Snow, murder still in my eyes=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 04:36 am

=I retrieve my knife from the wall and read the engraving=

You shall die by my blade...

=I sheath it and go back to sit down and recover=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 04:39 am

=i glare at Snow the entire time, reminding him of what I said to him. i sit on the edge of the bed facing the door. Anger is written everywhere on my body=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 04:51 am

Code:
There is something which you may want to know about

I turn around, leaving the paperwork half finished.

What Night?

Code:
In the cells. There was a slight.....Disturbance.

Be frank or be quiet.

Code:
Dormii and Draco beat Snow around a little.

I sigh

You want me to go talk some sense into them.

Code:
It might be a good start
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 04:54 am

=i sit in my cell thinking. i keep thinking of the pain Ash is going through, and it makes me angrier and angrier. i kick the door a few times to try and calm myself=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 04:55 am

Fine. I'll go.

I stand up and head down to the cells, my eyes showing tiredness and stress. I walk into the cell blcok and appraoch Dormii's cell first.

You. What's been happening.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 04:56 am

(The image cannot leave his mind)
(The bruises)
(The pain that she went through)

I should have went with her

(He bangs his head against the wall)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 04:57 am

=I wipe the blood from my face as Jay talks to Dormii=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 04:57 am

=i gesture that Snow beat Ash, he deafened her, and then point to Jay, making a shooting motion and point to Ash. Anger fills my eyes=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 04:59 am

Talk to me. Otherwise im wasting my time being here to care.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:01 am

=i try to control my anger in my voice=
Snow beat her because she couldn't do whatever it is you had her do, he deafened her, and you shot her, so she couldn't do whatever it was.

This...=i spit the word out= pain, you are inflicting on her doesn't help anything. Don't say she will be fine because she won't, not if this keeps up.

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:06 am

I glare slightly

If im honest with you. Im too tired to give a fuck right now. You'll be punished for attacking a guard when i can get round to it. As for Ash.

I glance over at her cell for a second

She'll do what's needed when the time comes. And you know what happens after that.

I turn and walk over to Draco's cell.

You too, will also be punished when i get round to it.

I stand in between them both, glaring

Now i understand one of you doing it. I understand Draco maybe hitting him around a little for revenge. But two of you. Your both Spartans. Are you both that cowardly that you have to double team an ODST just to feel like a little bit of justice? Huh? Neither of you thought of notifying me and letting me deal with it?

I shout at them

Well? ANSWER ME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:08 am

=I unsheath my knife and twirl it around a bit=

=I walk over to Ash's cell and peer inside=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:09 am

(He chuckles)
(His tone dark. Monotone)

I could care less.

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:09 am

You won't. He's ONI, he'll just say he was following orders, because isn't that was he was doing? Following orders? Orders you gave? You are putting her through hell, Jay, a bigger hell than what she has gone through. And if I heard right, you said not to give Ash medical help. You deliberately gave her an injury that prevented her from training. Not even my instructors were that cruel.

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:11 am

I grab Snow's knife off of him as he walks past and push him to the ground.

You. Sit down and stay.

I walk over to Draco's cell.

Oh you could care less? We'll see how much you care when Ash ends up in a few tragic "accidents".

I glare at him through the bars.

You. Don't. Piss me off right now.

I turn to face Dormii

I gave no orders for her to be cruelly beaten and deafened. I may have authorized live fire in training but to physically almost cripple her? You think im that heartless. Really Dormii?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:13 am

=I slide down the wall, sitting on the floor=

=I stare at my knife wanting it back but instead watch Jay's movements=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:13 am

@Jay
And thats what caused you to shoot her.
Because you were havin a little "fit"
You got angry and decided to shoot her.

(He laughs)

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:19 am

I don't know, and I don't care right now. You made her fail training, or rehab, or whatever this is! That shot you gave her prevented her from doing ANYTHING! She could hardly walk!

=i walk over and grab the bars on my door=
And if you aren't, why not help her?! Why not...I don't know, heal it, make the walls lower for her, something!

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:25 am

Yes Draco. Yes i did. I also came back and saved her life. I bandaged it up correctly and administered biofoam so it would heal correctly. I gave her spare bandages and painkillers so she wouldn't have to feel it so much. And where were you during this? Asleep. Yeah. Some great love you have for her. You can sleep while she bleeds to death.

I smile at him

Now this idiot here.

I pick Snow up off of the floor and punch him in the stomach and then in the face, knocking him unconscious.

I can promise to you, what he did to her was not on my orders. And what he got he did deserve. Now you know what i plan for us. Im trying to help us out here. Make it so we dont have to hide from ONI forever. But don't make my job harder than it already is.

My eyes suddenly grow very tired.

Extra pressure forces me to do extreme things.

I turn back to Dormii

I did do things. I came back feeling guilty as fuck. I helped her out. You've just heard what i did for her after it. And i cancelled todays training for her. As soon as i noticed she was struggling on the cameras, i called it off because i felt guilty. I did not see what he did.

I point at Snow with the knife in my hand and then glare at them both.

I see no-one here trusts me. Understandable.

I think for a second.

Fine. If you don't trust me. Im out of this operation. Transfer command to the Admiral. He cares a lot less than i do. I'll just go back to the front. I don't mind. Better than being here.

I storm out, pausing only to chuck Snow's knife away.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:27 am

=my voice softens and I call out=
Jay! Jay, wait! Please! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that!

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:29 am

=With the wind knocked out of me, I hear only the metal clank of my knife hitting the floor then passing out=
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:30 am

I slam the door shut as i continue walking. I head on up to the bridge and speak to the Admiral, arranging things. I then go back down to my office.

Code:
Your pelicans ready in the hanger.

Thank you Night. Sometimes it's useful having you around.

Code:
I'll take that as a compliment.

I grin at him before pulling the chip where he is stored out of the mainframe. I proceed to dress in my armour and insert the chip into my helmet. I feel the familiar sensation spread through me

I like it better when your in her with me.

Code:
Your only saying that because you know i can keep you safe

True

I begin gathering what little i have

[16:56:44] Fallen : I LOVE YOU SKIPPY~ <3
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:32 am

Jay! JAY! Jay...

=i collapse against the wall, banging my head against it as tears form=

Dammit. Dammit, dammit, DAMMIT! I didn't mean it like that...

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:35 am

(He laughs)

Pathetic. Rather Run.

(He laughs again)

We wouldnt be here.
If it wasnt for you.

(He continues to laugh)

I am glad you felt guilty.

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:45 am

=I stand and and shout to Draco=
She is not pathetic! She is trying to help us! How can you not see that?!

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:46 am

(He laughs louder)
(Growing Maniacal)

Help!
She has done nothing but harm!

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:53 am

Nothing but harm?? If that's true, then why keep me sane? Why stop me from being a blood thirsty puppet? If she really wanted to cause nothing but pain, she would've let me turn, and you and Ash and all the others on this ship would be dead, and I would be going to the next ship and repeating that.

If she really wanted to cause pain, WHY STOP THAT?

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:55 am

(He continues his laughter)
(Shaking his head)

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:57 am

= I scream at him= WELL?! How about you two? Why not just make one think the other died? Why not that? Well?

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 05:59 am

(He continues the laughter)
(His eyes flickering)

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 06:02 am

=I slam my hand against the door, my fear dueling my anger=
ANSWER ME DAMMIT!

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 06:04 am

(He stops the laughing)
(He falls asleep)

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 06:04 am

I head on out to the pelican and board it.

Lets go.

The pelican takes off and we leave the hanger bay.

Code:
You sure you want to leave all that behind. Dormii. Draco. Ash.

They hate me and have mis-trust. Why should i bother keeping their company. No i think i'll just get re-assigned to some backwater colony planet and die in battle. Sounds good to me

Code:
I'd prefer not dying

You don't technically live.

Code:
Touche

[16:56:44] Fallen : I LOVE YOU SKIPPY~ <3
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 06:13 am

=the sadness from Jay returns. I sit on the bed and let the tears fall=
Dammit, dammit all. I didn't mean that, Jay. I didn't know what you did. I thought...I thought wrong, I'm sorry. I didn't know. Gods dammit, I'm sorry!

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 06:16 am

Code:
So where to for now

I don't know. No matter where, its's going to take us quite a while to get there in this thing.

Code:
It does have a small variant of a slipspace drive.

Which is useless until we decide where we are going. But for now.

I relax onto the seats, spreading myself out along them as i lie down.

Im going to catch up on needed sleep.

I lie there and doze off

A few minutes later missiles hit the side of the pelican, knocking me to the floor and waking me up.

What in the...

Code:
We appear to be under attack

I look over and the pilot is dead, the air fast escaping through the numerous holes in the pelican.

Well we had fun Night. Good knowing you i guess.

Code:
Great, i have to sit here and wait out my lifespan with nothing but your corpse for company

Sor...

I black out and we begin to drift in the pelican, far enough away from any ship.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 06:35 am

=I bang my head on the wall=
Dammit! Dammit dammit dammit! Why the hell did I even speak?!

=a few spots of blood form on the wall. i stop and bang on the cell door=
LET ME OUT! I DON'T LIVE IN CAGES! I NEED TO SEE JAY!

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 07:17 am

"What to do?" the Doctor says inquisitively. "I've not a thing to entertain myself on this empty ship." The Doctor wanders around, thinking, pondering. Solace has always been a friend. In his time of need, solace is there, with the silence containing an answer. Providing the time to think. To plan. the Assistant has things set up, the seconding command: Spartan Jay, has left, things will go smoother now that she's not on the ship, he can smuggle them out.
"David, how are you holding up?" The Doctor asks via the Comm. Device. The Doctor is looking at a mirror, looking himself in the eye. Studying.

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 07:25 am

David groaned into the comm, "Eh...Been better. My skull felt as though it was on fire....I'm better now, but I broke a mirror out of pain...Sorry." He cleared his throat as he looked at his hand, flexing it, "Anyway...I have a proposition for you, a new visor/HUD system, that the Black Hand can create, if they have the capabilities. I want credit for the design, though."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 07:26 am

"interesting. do you have the schematics drawn up?" The Doctor replies with interest.

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 07:32 am

"Matter of fact, I do. Next time we meet, I'll show them to you. It takes data from multiple viewing modes -thermal, night vision, etcetera- and puts them on an integrated overlay. The visor itself is comprised of the same material used to make current MJOLNIR visors, the silver variant, with a coating on it, and photosensitive crystals embedded into it, for detecting temperature, sniper lasers, etcetera. Not to mention said coating also adapts to optimum viewing in different lighting, automatically."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 07:36 am

=i stop banging on the cell door and collapse against it crying=
Jay, please, come back. I want to tell you I'm sorry. I didn't know. I didn't know! Gods, I'm sorry, Jay! I didn't mean it like that! Jay, please...

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 07:39 am

"interesting. I'll forward it to the Engineer after we meet. As of now, I want you to scan the surrounding area for ships. have you ever piloted an ONI-PRO before?" The Doctor asks, thinking of the kidnapped Spartans.

Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 07:44 am

'Erm...Nik, I hate to break it to you, but the most I know about ships is how to board 'em, I can't pilot one."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 07:51 am

"Pity. Tell the pilot to make a jump to the coordinates under your pillow. I'll meet you on the planet. Enjoy the sunshine." the Doctor says, looking at a ship from the Window.

Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/07/11, 07:53 am

David cocked an eyebrow, "When did you get into my room?" David fiddled under his pillow, grabbing the slip of paper and running up to the cockpit. He hid his face from the ONI personnel, "This is a nightmare for me, just so you know..." David handed the slip of paper to the ONI pilot, "Jump here, Doctor's orders." The pilot nodded and David ran back to his room, before anyone could recognize him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 4
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next