Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5

Go down 
+6
Sunrieon
Moose
zeru
Draco
Xazhi
Teria
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime14/07/11, 11:38 pm

I set a C4 charge on the wreckage to the bridge. "3,2,1!" The bomb goes off, and we go into the Bridge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime14/07/11, 11:39 pm

@Dormii

Focus on Jay. Dont focus on what happened.
Focus on her. Focus on your love.

=to all=
Okay load up. We need to get Nikolaus to the hospital. Now.

(He turns back to Dormii)
Focus on her.

(He gets in the drivers seat. Ash gets into the passengers seat)

Lets go!

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime14/07/11, 11:40 pm

=he looks at Syaa in confusion=

What checked out!? do I have a rash or someting!? =he feels his face=

Scythe:

Yeah I'm ready to head back... let's go.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime14/07/11, 11:41 pm

=I turn to Draco=

Do you mind if I tag along?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime14/07/11, 11:43 pm

(He sighs)
@Snow
Dont care.

Take the mongeese

(He starts the engine and heads off to the base again)

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime14/07/11, 11:43 pm

=starts up a mongoose and follows the warthog=

syaa u went crazy and tried to kill me

The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime14/07/11, 11:44 pm

=The Eirav Wing continues to hover in the Trophaeums hanger, analizing the signal it had received=

2: chaos, disorganization, randomness
3: a doctrine of inevitable social decline and degeneration.

Oh if I ever lose my eyes, if my colors all run dry,
Yes if I ever lose my eyes, oh well, I won't have to cry no more.

Yes I'm being followed by a Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime14/07/11, 11:44 pm

=I hop into the back of the Warthog=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime14/07/11, 11:45 pm

Jay...Jay!

=i think of Jay, of our time together, of what we did, of how she tried to help me. i try not to think of what i did to her. i start to come out of whatever this is=

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime14/07/11, 11:51 pm

Tar-Tun:

Kill you!? That seems a bit harsh...

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime14/07/11, 11:51 pm

"Nothing's here sir!"
"We got reports of men, taking something, they are headed back Via Warthogs and Geese."

(Warrant Officer Johnson)

"Pelican 1-5 to convoy. Do you copy?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime14/07/11, 11:53 pm

syaa here's what happened u kept bugging me told you to stop u didn't back handed you to leave me alone you punched me i punched back and that summs it up

@draco what happens when we get back the the hospital they aren't gonna be happy

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime14/07/11, 11:56 pm

how is punching in the catagory of "killing"?

Scythe:

so... what's the plan when we get back?

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 12:06 am

syaa it led up to this

me guys we're being commed

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 12:09 am

Tar:

wow there must be something wrong with me...

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 12:11 am

do me a favor don't go on a broccoli killing spree i have a pet and he likes it

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 12:13 am

what kind of pet?

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 12:14 am

one native to my homeworld which no longer exists think alien cat with impervious skin very cute

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 01:37 am

that's weird... Your pretty quick at changing moods...

=he walks to his room=

Scythe:

=I pull out my grenades and begin to juggle=

So, yeah... now what?

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 02:29 am

=I keep trying to focus on Jay, to keep trying to focus on her, to end this....episode=
It's working! He's almost done! Friends, this is the closest we've come to actual 100% success! We have almost made the perfect soldier! Now we just need to condition him! That may be a problem...

=I manage to let out a scream, filled with rage and sadness=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 03:13 am

=I try to ignore Dormii's screaming and focus on something else=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 03:42 am

how'd u end up back here thought u left

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 03:59 am

(He continues to drive to the city)
(Blocking out all other sounds)
(Trying to get rid of the migrain that had formed)
(They arrive and immediately get Nikolaus to the Hospital)
(Medical Personel take him to a room)
(Ash and Draco go back to find their room, they arrive and go to sleep)
(Draco had placed the box on the table)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 04:24 am

=And that was the night I slept in the Warthog=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 06:03 am

=I couldn't sleep, but I managed to keep my voice down so I wouldn't attract attention by anyone nearby. My eyes stay open and staring as I live through this new found torture=

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 06:10 am

=The sniper breathes in, following the target, he pulls the trigger, the gun kicks back, and the silenced shot knocks the Spartan from his mongoose. The Anti-material round lodged in the side of his armour, Zeru lays stunned in the forest, as night falls across the land. The Sniper shifts positions, noticing pelicans overhead, he retreats to the depths of the forest.=

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.

Last edited by Someone on 15/07/11, 06:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 06:15 am

Kabnit wrote:
David cocked his head to one side at Galan, "You mean like Blood Brothers or some shit? No offense...But I don't think I'll be mixing any blood here."

Galan, "No, not likie blood brothers, though the end result is pretty close. Not the blood mind you. i think its something like brothers in arms. and sisters." he adds looking at the two women.

=a silence falls over the group.=

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 06:24 am

David nods, and finds a stool, sitting on it as he rubbed at his temples. His headache had never truly went away, and had been nipping at his heels since they arrived at the planet.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 07:01 am

Kabnit wrote:
David nods, and finds a stool, sitting on it as he rubbed at his temples. His headache had never truly went away, and had been nipping at his heels since they arrived at the planet.

Susan, "Something the matter David? you look like a headache hit you upside the head. Want any pills?"

Jasmine, "You would offer him pills, i bet thats how you lost your virginity." she smirks.

Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 07:03 am

David looked up and couldn't help but chuckle, "Please...Although, I dunno how much they'll work."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 07:10 am

Kabnit wrote:
David looked up and couldn't help but chuckle, "Please...Although, I dunno how much they'll work."

Susan takes out some pills from her bag, and give three to David. "Here, these should help with the pain." She turns to Jasmine, "That is not!.....And how did you lose yours? I bet it was a whorehouse!"

Jasmine gasps and then slaps Susan, John seeing the potential conflict gets between the two and raises his hands. "Stop it, both of you."

The two women glare at each other. But otherwise remain silent.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 07:44 am

=i manage to come out of this flashback. I tried to think of other things, things other than Jay, but nothing worked. Only the thoughts of Jay managed to bring me back. i lie there in the back of the warthog, worrying that another episode if about to happen. i fall asleep like that, scared, cold, alone, trying to hide from what i am=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 01:53 pm

=She watches Draco having not slept, she stares outside the window=
We found him... But..

=She stares down at the box sitting at her feet, she sighs looking back out the window the light from the moons glowing in the room=
I can't look at it... Not now... I need to talk to him, I need to know...

=She looks back at Draco uncrossing her arms and picking up the box, dust from the rubble still laid on it=
I have to go...

=She heads for the door silently leaving the room, heading for the medbay to find Nikolaus=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 02:38 pm

(He wakes up slowly)
(His head still pounding)
(The migrain resisting to go away)
(He sits up noticing Ash was gone)
(He sighs seeing the box missing as well)
(He looks over to his right arm)
(The sniper round still lodged into it. He digs it out)

Great, more repairs.

The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 04:02 pm

=I deactivate my Energy Sword and get my Curveblade back from Tar.=

@Both: The 'Broccoli' must be affecting your Human minds... It must be growing on the ship...

=I walk off back to where I was speaking with Elyon.=

@Elyon: Progress?

Code:
Around 46% complete. But there is a problem.

@Elyon: What is it?

Code:
The Data is at a halt, I can get a area but nowhere near exact.
@Elyon: Prepare the co-ordinates then. I shall find Zeru.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 04:17 pm

syaa senox let me ask u something how long do u intend on staying on this ship

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 04:18 pm

=She walks down the empty hall, seeing the medbay she enters=
Where is everyone...

=She continues walking looking for Nikolaus, she sighs=
He's not where we left him... Did they move him..?

=She continues to search around until she gave up sitting down in the waiting room=
Maybe if I wait here... He might see me...

=She drops the box next to her, resting her arm on it making sure it was secure=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 04:28 pm

=I get up from the Warthog and walk into the building, trying to avoid the Rebels=

Last edited by Anog on 15/07/11, 04:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 04:31 pm

@Syaa: I will find Zeru, then decide.

Code:
I know what you are going to do. The chances of sucsess are 2.3%.

@Elyon: Prepare it.

Code:
As you wish.

The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 04:44 pm

=He heads off to his room. He had been thinking heavily about his childhood. Out of his jacket, he takes a small tube-like think filled with a blueish-green colored fluid (Think Glowstick in appearance). He pops open the top and drinks the fluid. He locks his door and lies on the bed. His vision blurs, his hearing fades, and his senses go mad. He begins to hear the sounds of battle and childrens laughter as his vision is filled with multi-colored spots and other geometric shapes. He lies there, laughing out of control=

Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 04:45 pm

syaa be careful sen it'd be a pain to have u die

anything?

The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 04:50 pm

=As the Eirav Wing floats in the Hanger, it sends an auto-signal to Xazhi telling him of the ship's status. Xazhi isn't wearing his helmet, and cannot hear the transmission. The Eirav awaits confirmation from Xazhi=

Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 06:01 pm

Tar:

=he wakes up=

*yawn... morning...

Scythe:

yo guys, What's the plan now?

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 06:10 pm

=i wake up and look around. I don't see anyone except Snow in the warthog. i hop out and head into the hospital, looking for a psychologist=

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 06:12 pm

=I see Dormii walk to the hospital=

Hey Dormii, what happened back there?

=I go to follow him=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 06:13 pm

=I seen Dormii walk into the Hospital. I was about to follow him, but I saw Scythe and decided not to=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 06:14 pm

=To Scythe=
Something that I want to leave behind but can't. Best I can describe it, my mind is trying to punish me for all the things that I've done in my life.

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 06:16 pm

(He sighs)
(He stands and heads out of the room)
(He walks off to the cafeteria)
(He grabs some food, sits down, and eats)

The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 06:17 pm

Preperations complete.

@Elyon: Are the co-ordinates ready?

Not yet. By the time you have equipped yourself they will be uploaded to the Pelican.

@Elyon: Good.

=I turn to Tar.=

@Tar: I plan to find Zeru, Tar-Tun. You may come if you wish, but it is risky.

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime15/07/11, 06:18 pm

hmm... Have you tried eating chocolate? It calms the nerves...

=I pull out a chocolate bar from my backpack=

Try it. It might help, lots of coffee might too.

Tar:

Yeah sure I'll *yawn* come along...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next