Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just some ideas

Go down 
+3
Zarkun
The White Wolf
Razgriz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Just some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Just some ideas   Just some ideas Icon_minitime19/09/15, 11:04 am

Okay so, nowhere near a good time for this sorta talk considering how few people seem to be on, but may as well pitch the ideas now while they're in my head, build on any particulates from conversation, and make sure it doesn't get lost somewhere in the meantime.

If you're lost, don't worry. So am I.

Okay so, similar to my last topic about a pair of ideas, only this time I actually have more details.

The first one is basically (ta da ta da) a Halo rp set in the middle of the Human-Covenant war, before the Fall of Reach. For those that remember my pitch about either Frontlines or that Diomedes story I did a while back, this should be familiar: named planet, clear objectives and locations, and playing as vulnerable human soldiers. Vulnerable compared to Spartans anyway.

Second one is a sci-fi story that I've been doing in the Rise, named 'Bounty Hunter'. Admittedly there's less jotted down for the plot and more for the number of aliens and factions and state of affairs. Do want to keep it fairly serious and gritty, though I suppose that'd be up for interpretation. Am actually open to suggestions for other alien races (will show mine later).

I admit, like I said this is probably a bad time to be suggesting new stories or rp's. Just seems to be getting dull and would like to try sharing an idea or two.

Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

Just some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas   Just some ideas Icon_minitime19/09/15, 04:55 pm

Pretty much no point in anything until there's activity again.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Just some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas   Just some ideas Icon_minitime19/09/15, 08:42 pm

Yeah, which is why I'm not expecting there to be any major discussion on this for a while. That said, it wouldn't hurt to leave this as a placeholder or something so if or when activity does pick up, we can talk about this all again?
Back to top Go down
Zarkun
Not cool enough for a real rank
Zarkun

Just some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas   Just some ideas Icon_minitime21/09/15, 12:02 am

Frontline looked like a good idea, haven't read Diomedes yet though.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

Just some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas   Just some ideas Icon_minitime21/09/15, 06:09 am

Personally I thought both ideas were at the lower end of the spectrum. You've done better before and neither of those two are good points to start from.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Just some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas   Just some ideas Icon_minitime21/09/15, 06:43 am

Skippy wrote:
Personally I thought both ideas were at the lower end of the spectrum. You've done better before and neither of those two are good points to start from.

So by lower end of the spectrum, you mean not the best ideas I've had? I admit, yes they're not the greatest especially considering I've got next to zero plot. All I've got for the Halo one is simply OPERATION: Beachhead as its background and using the Bullfrogs from Halo Reach.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

Just some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas   Just some ideas Icon_minitime22/09/15, 04:09 am

Could we play as Covie in that first one?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Just some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas   Just some ideas Icon_minitime22/09/15, 06:51 am

Yeah I suppose. Though hopefully it won't get as out of hand as some of the last Covenant moments.

*cough*Paarthurnax*cough*
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

Just some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas   Just some ideas Icon_minitime22/09/15, 07:13 am

Like to the point where they just killed off one of the good hrps we had
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Just some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas   Just some ideas Icon_minitime22/09/15, 07:20 am

That and where it seemed that those that rp'd as them went out of their way to make near laughable ways of making their Elite characters invincible......
Back to top Go down
Zarkun
Not cool enough for a real rank
Zarkun

Just some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas   Just some ideas Icon_minitime22/09/15, 10:33 pm

Did they do stupid things and live anyways?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

Just some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas   Just some ideas Icon_minitime22/09/15, 10:54 pm

Let me out it simple. Elite RP'ers are always cunts.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Just some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas   Just some ideas Icon_minitime22/09/15, 10:56 pm

IT'S SANGHEILI YOU FUCKING CASUAL HUMAN PLEB.
GOD I BET YOU DON'T EVEN EDGE.
CAN YOU EVEN GLASS PLANETS?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

Just some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas   Just some ideas Icon_minitime22/09/15, 11:15 pm

Sen was the only good Elite.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Just some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas   Just some ideas Icon_minitime23/09/15, 06:38 am

Didn't Sen have an Elite that came off as being stoned off their ass who was swinging from tree branches when I first met them?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

Just some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas   Just some ideas Icon_minitime23/09/15, 01:46 pm

Exactly. The best.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

Just some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas   Just some ideas Icon_minitime28/03/16, 09:38 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just some ideas   Just some ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just some ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Voting Area :: Ideas Board-
Jump to: