Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 6: Complications part 3

Go down 
+7
Moose
Teria
Justin
Xazhi
The Meta
zeru
Sunrieon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:27 am

"And why should I believe you, hrm? Don't try moving that. It'd take roughly 1.69 seconds for you to move that knife, and I can pull the trigger in half that."
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:28 am

(Every hallway he finds is filled with marines)

I was hoping for no bloodshed

(He sighs)

Can never get that lucky

(He pulls out the HC, bringing out a silencer from his bag)
(He applies and begins to fire at the marines in one hallway)
(The squad of four panics. Then they fall to the ground. Dead)

(He sprints down that hallway)

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:32 am

Do you know what your employers are responsible for? Because believe me, I know what they did. I was there wet works man, the guy they trained to carry out the jobs they knew no one else would take.

=I retract the knife, slowly, and edge away=

What can I say, the guy had a gun?

I've seen the things they're responsible for, and God help me, I will make sure they burn. I am the speaker for the dead. The ones they killed.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:34 am

David nodded, keeping his pistol up, "I've been doing wetwork for twenty years, Jason. I know. Why did you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:35 am

=i nod=
Good.

=i turn to start walking=

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:36 am

(Another squad appears in front of him)
(Guns raised)

(He backs up)
(A squad runs up behind him)

Eight

(He analyzes)

Low on protection

(He activates the armor shielding)

Should keep me safe for a bit

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:39 am

Oh let's see: Deploying nerve gas that wiped out a colony, all in the name of weapons testing. or how bout the time they had me and my team blow up a rebel supply ship, which I found out later housed civilians, as well as supplies. Or my favorite, firing into a civilian compound, telling us that every one in there were rebels, and should be treated as such.

=I let that hang for one second=

I shot a little boy in the head! and that was only after I opened the door, and fired without thinking, like the weapon they so finely crafted. That was when I opened up on my team, killing two, and leaving three wounded, one of them my best friend.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:41 am

The Doctors Stomach growls. hmmmm..... haven't eaten in a few days.....guess i kinda forgot.... "Well," Says the Doctor as he shakes one of the men awake. "You need to walk yourself to the med-bay. I'm going to a mess-hall for some food. If your not there in 20 minutes, i'll find you, and treat you myself. so move your lazy ass."
The Doctor stands up and the men both get up, slowly. one helping the other walk to the med bay. The Doctor heads to the nearest mess-hall.

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:43 am

David sighed, holstering his gun, "I led my team, that consisted of all my best friends and girlfriend, into hell, just to gather some intell, and then everyone died, " He looked around at the security cameras, "Including me," He said, in a hushed tone, "All for some reverse necrosis treatment."
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:43 am

(He sighs)
(He takes out a Cryo Bomb)

Why dont we all just.

(He throws the grenade behind him)
(It goes off freezing the squad behind him)
(He takes out his Hydra and fires at the squad in front of him)
(It scatters and kills two of the marines)
(He diverolls back behind the frozen statues)

Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:45 am

=Wakes up and walks to the mess hall=

The headache won't leave...

=Walks in and makes some Coffee, ignoring everything that is happening=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:45 am

=That gets my attention=

I guess were both alike, in some ways.

Yeah, like being used by the people we trusted, while being lied to at the same time.

Don't you love it when you're superiors spoon feed you this s**t, and you just smile and swallow?

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fall."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:46 am

(The remaining marines begin to fire)
(Ice chips and chunks begin to fly off)
(He takes out the HC and pops out the shield)
(He stands and begins to fire at the two marines)

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:47 am

David nodded, "Remind me to tell you sometime. Got a lot of stories to tell. Not exactly pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:48 am

Do they involve little kids and nerve gassed colonies?
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:49 am

David shrugged, "After that ordeal, I was under mind-control supplements. So...maybe."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:49 am

The Doctor enters the mess-hall.

Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:50 am

(The marines fall)
(He looks around)
(He goes to a body and takes his knife)

Requiescat en pace

(He runs off to the hanger)

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:50 am

really, they had you under mind control? That probably makes what I did worse. At least you didn't have control. I still had free will.

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fall."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:51 am

"We'll debate this later." David looks over to the doctor, waving, "Hey, Nikolaus. How's the head?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:53 am

The Doctor: Absentmindedly, "hmmmmm? the head is quite fine." He goes and gathers food upon a plate.

Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:53 am

(He enters and looks for his Pelican)
(He spots it and runs to it)
(Marines run in and begin to fire)
(He enters and closes the back)
(He begins to lift off)

Thanks for the new armor!

(He flies away)

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

=I look at the new guy=

Hi there. My names Jason.

=I sit back down=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:56 am

(Two Fighters exit the base)
(They begin to fire guided missles)

Ahh. Great!

(He flies upward. Trying to reach space)
(Break atmosphere)
(One missle hits and rocks it)

Even better.

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 06:58 am

David nods, walking over to Nikolaus, "Glad to hear it. He reaches into his pocket, handing Nikolaus a sheet of paper with diagrams and notes written on it, "The visor and HUD concept."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:00 am

=i enter go up to the door to the room where the smugglers are=

Are you sure this will work? Haha, I have no idea!

Click.

=i raise my foot and kick the door in. i flies back only a few feet and knocks over two gunmen, possibly door guards. there are crates filled with odd looking sticks and bottles of beer and other alcoholic beverages. several more gunmen open fire and i duck behind some crates=

Haha! I am bulletproof!

=i few shots hit my armor draining my shields by 1/2. i quickly change position=

Or not

=i open a comm on open frequency=
Hey, uh, is anyone willing to help me take down some smugglers?

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:02 am

Kabnit wrote:
David nods, walking over to Nikolaus, "Glad to hear it. He reaches into his pocket, handing Nikolaus a sheet of paper with diagrams and notes written on it, "The visor and HUD concept."

The Doctor looks down at David. "you know..... you've already given me the schematics right? I sent them to a Black Hand Engineer a while ago, when you first gave them to me."

Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:02 am

(The Pelican breaks atmosphere)

Alright there is that

(The Pelican rocks again)

Jesus!

(After some time the Fighters had stopped firing)

What the?

(He puts Andrea in the console)

Andrea. Enemies?

*None*

Strange...the hell happened.

*Who cares lets just go!*

(They continue out)

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:03 am

David blinked, "Did I? Oh, I'm sorry. This Migraine has made my head a little fuzzy." He chuckled a bit, "It won't seem to subside."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:04 am

=I finish my cake (GOD DAMMIT IT GOT WARM AND SOGGY), and put the plate in a sink=

=As I head out the door, I nod to David.=

David, We'll talk later, if possible.

Yeah, though a radio, with me on the far side of the galaxy. That's a cold motherfucker.

=I head back to the Blacklight, and seal the doors behind me=

And now I have an ex ONI agent to deal with. Great. Though...... If his story holds up, I may have gained an ally, at the very least. Worst case scenario, he goes more neutral than the 21st century Swiss.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:06 am

David nodded to Jason, "Very well. I'm open most of the time, and can be reached via comms-link."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:13 am

=i receive no response on my comm=
Oh, well. I can take them

=i get up and immediately lose my shields. i duck back down before i take too many hits to my armor. luckily, no shots breached it. i pull a grenade from my pouch and throw it over the crate at where i am assuming the shooters are. the shots stop and I hear panicked shouting. i wait for the grenade to go off and vault over the crate, my shields recharged. i unleash another Scream and enter the fray once more=

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:13 am

The Doctor finishes putting food onto seven plates. "sure thing David."

Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:14 am

=Gets Dormii's Comm and comms back=

@Dormii : Dormii? Whats going on? Where are you?

=Starts running to the hanger=

Damn.. Somethings wrong... Lets get Jason! He always saves me!

=Comms squad=

@Squad : Get to the hanger. Now!
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:16 am

=Just for the hell of it, I sit in the pilots chair=

Mal would have been foaming at the mouth if he saw me now.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:17 am

=Runs to Jasons ship and starts knocking on the door, Really hard.=

@Jason : Open up! Dormii's in trouble! Hurry!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:18 am

=i manage to knock down three targets before they pin me down again behind some crates=
Dammit! I really do need help

=i open a comm to Jason, the new Spartan=
Hey, Jason? You seem like a nice dangerous guy. Mind helping me show some smugglers what their ass looks like smashed against a wall?

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:18 am

=I hear something banging on the door, and immediately grab my pistol=

What the hell?

=I open the door, gun drawn, but i lower it immediately=

Justin, what the hell are you doing here?

=At the same time, I hear my comm ring, and Dormii's voice over the comm=

Ah.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:20 am

@Jason : Its Dormii! He's in trouble! I have no weapons so i need you! C'mon hurry!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:20 am

=i get no response, again=
What did you expect? He's probably asleep right now.

=i stand up and fire my shotgun a few times. Maybe 60% of the pellets shot hit someone=
Damn, need to brush up on aiming with a visor

Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:22 am

=Opens comm to Dormii =

@Dormii : Where the hell are you Dormii?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:23 am

=I stare in shock for an instant, then say=

Give me a moment, I need to get my armor.

=I head to the elevator, head down to my room, and start putting on the armor=

Come on, faster dammit!

=It takes me two minutes, but I get my armor on, and grab the rifle I keep under my bed, and head back up to justin=

Here, =I toss my pistol to Justin= Use this, and lead the way.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:25 am

=i get a comm from Justin=
Hey Justin. Inner Living Quarters, room 486C. Can't miss it. Bullets everywhere.

=a round almost clips me through a crate=
Hey! I'm in the middle of a conversation!

=i put my shotgun over the crate and fire, drawing a scream of pain=
So, anyway, yeah, can't miss it.

Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:26 am

=Catches the pistol=

@Jason : Thanks, Follow me! Hes at the Inner Living Quarter

@Squad : When we get there wait outside the door for us.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:28 am

=I follow Justin=

So what's Dormii gotten himself into? =I asked between doors=

=At the same time, I try to contact Dormii on the comms=

Last edited by Daedalus on 21/07/11, 07:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:30 am

@Jason : Who knows.. Lets just help him..

=We get to the Inner Living Quarter=

@Jason : Look for room 486C
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:31 am

=i get a comm from Jason=
Hey Jason. You're up. Mind helping me take care of smugglers?

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:31 am

=I look quickly at the room numbers=

heh, reminds me of the classrooms back at school.

=I see the room number=

Justin, i found it.

=I head for the room=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:32 am

The Doctor sits down with all his food on the table about him. he starts eating, finishing one plate after the next. until all seven were completely empty.

Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime21/07/11, 07:33 am

@Jason : Alright lets find out whats going on..

=They both enter the room getting shot at=

@Jason : What the hell. Take cover!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications part 3   Chapter 6: Complications part 3 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6: Complications part 3
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next