Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 6 - Complications part 8

Go down 
+7
The Meta
Justin
Draco
N
Teria
Razgriz
zeru
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 06:13 am

(Miranda)

=I couldn't believe what I had just heard: Jason, the man I loved, was the one that killed my little brother. My voice was strangled with a choking noise=

You..... you're telling me, that you the one that put a bullet through my brothers head? That you're the reason, that I can never see him again?

=I didn't care that he had sank to his knees. I didn't care that his head was hung in shame. All that mattered was the fact that I was faced with my brother's killer. My vision turned red=

Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 06:32 am

(Dormii/Mail uso)
=i wander around a bit more, and i see Jason and Miranda in a hallway I was about to turn down, i stop and watch, because I can see Miranda may do something violent. The percentage of danger was constantly rising due to her body posture. i make no attempt to stop it, not yet, i simply watch=
May as well help someone while I am here...shut up, you. You don't know what it is like...still, shut up.

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 06:39 am

(Jason)

=I was down on my knees, my head hung in shame, when Miranda's foot hit me in the chin. I didn't quite go flying, but I went a couple of feet=

(Miranda)

=I kicked him in the jaw. I kicked the man I both loved, and hated with every fiber of my being. He flew back, but I didn't stop there. i closed in, and just started kicking him, over and over again. For some reason though, he didn't try to resist. He took the kicks, and never blocked once=

(Jason)

I deserve all this. The pain, the shame, all of it.

=I let her hurt me, as I no doubt had hurt her=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 06:41 am

=i start to hurry down the hallway, intending to stop this violence. i get to Miranda and pull her back=
Stop. This is not a path to travel.

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 06:44 am

(Miranda)

=I felt hands grab me, and they pulled me away. I heard a voice=

Dormii wrote:
Stop. This is not a path to travel.[

=I screamed at the voice=

I don't care! This piece of shit murdered my brother!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 06:52 am

=i keep my grip on her, so she doesn't get lose and beat the rest of Jason's life out of him=
So? Will beating Jason to death bring your brother back?

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 06:56 am

(Jason)

=The kicking had stopped, and I looked up to see Dormii restraining Miranda=

Don't. =I half choked= Dormii, don't. I deserve, everything she does to me. I killed her brother, her only real family. I deserve to be punished.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 06:59 am

=i look at Jason=
It's Mali right now, and anger clouds minds. It is the worst emotion, and if left unchecked, it grows like a wildfire. I am preventing the wildfire right now.

=to Miranda=
Calm down.

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 07:03 am

(Miranda)

=The fire didn't stop, but it did dim a little. I relaxed, and managed to get out of "Mali's" grip. I walked past Jason, still on the ground=

We'll talk later, Shepard. And you better give me a good reason why I shouldn't kill you. Oh, and you can sleep here, in the hallway, because I don't want to be on the same ship with you.

(Jason)

=Miri walked past me, and I heard what she said. I wasn't welcome near her anymore. I had lost her, the only light in my life=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 07:05 am

=i go over to Jason=
You okay, Jason, Dormii's friend?

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 07:07 am

(Jason)

=I sat up, blood dripping from a cut on my lip. My ribs hurt like hell, and I could tell there'd be bruises=

You shouldn't have stopped her. I deserved all that and more.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 07:09 am

=i shake my head=
It is too late to worry about that now. How badly are you hurt?

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 07:13 am

(Jason)

=I grab my side, already feeling the ribs=

I'll be fine. Just get me to the med-bay, so I can get my ribs re-set.

(Miranda)

=I stormed down the hallway back to the Blacklight, and all that was on my mind was a storm of emotions, the main ones being Rage, Betrayal, Sorrow, and a small dash of self-loathing. Rage, because the person I had loved was the one that killed my brother. Betrayal because he had lied to my face. Sorrow, because the memories of my brother returned. Self-Loathing, because I beat my boyfriend to a bloody pulp=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 07:15 am

=i help him up=
Of course.

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 07:19 am

(Miranda)

=I got back to the ship a few minutes later, and I quickly went down to the mess hall. I went to the fridge, and found what I was looking for: Soda, and Ice Cream. (hey, I was depressed, and I needed comfort food) I sat down at the table, and Argo promptly appeared=

Miranda, are you okay? I've never seen you eat Ice Cream and Soda before, not since-- =he quickly caught on= It's about Adam again, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 07:21 am

=i lead him to the medbay, i wave a doctor over=
Multiple kicks to the face and chest. Possible fractures or breaks.

=the doctor nods and leads Jason over to a table, laying him down. i go over with him=

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 07:25 am

(Miranda)

=I stared at Argo=

Well, I just found out that the man I've been sleeping with, the man I loved, is the one that killed my little brother.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 07:28 am

=the doctors get to work on Jason, patching him up as best they can=

So, Jason, want me to give you some advice, or do you just want to let your emotions toy with you?

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 07:29 am

(Jason)

=I glared at him, but nodded once. My teeth were clenched together in pain, so I couldn't talk=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 07:35 am

Give her time, she will come around. She knows who you are, so she will make the right choice.

=i shrug=
If you feel you must, try to talk to her, but I don't think that will work. Although, that might just be me...

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 07:40 am

(Miranda)

=Argo flashed in surprise. He immediately went through the whole spectrum of colors=

Are you sure/

=I could feel the fire building up behind my eyes=

I'm sure. He told me so himself.

=Argo was quiet for a moment=

What are you going to do, Miranda. I know that you wanted to kill the one that killed Adam, but.....

=I knew what he was getting at: Jas-- Shepard and I had been through a lot. And we both loved each-other=

I don't know. I mean, I loved him.......do love him. And we've known each-other for a long time. I know he's not the kind of person who would kill a child, even if he was threatened with death.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 10:24 am

=Xazhi finishes Kurbis's new tools and has a guard bring them to his room. Xazhi looks at the time on his HUD and heads down to medical where he meets the doctor in an empty surgery room. He removes his armor and lies down on the table. He is hooked up to several machines=

Xaz- What are the odds that this will work, Doc?

Doc- From what we know as of right now, after several tests on your body and other subjects, around 20%.

=Xazhi looks over to a table adjacent to him and sees a small clump of Corpselight-colored organs. This un-nerves him slightly, but he does not show it. The doctor puts a face mask on him and he begins to feel drowsy=

Xaz- Lets hope this works, Doc...

=He smiles, and the doctor gives a reassuring grin back. Xazhi's vision hazes. Blackness. Silence=

2: chaos, disorganization, randomness
3: a doctrine of inevitable social decline and degeneration.

Oh if I ever lose my eyes, if my colors all run dry,
Yes if I ever lose my eyes, oh well, I won't have to cry no more.

Yes I'm being followed by a Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 04:56 pm

=i feel Lana wrapped around me, i feel a smile on my face form=

*sigh*...

i could stay here forever...

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 07:13 pm

(Lana)
=I hug Kurbis tighter, and I wiggle a bit so he fits more comfortably. I stay asleep=

The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 07:44 pm

(Miranda)

=My eyes flashed with rage though=

But still, he killed my little brother. I can't forgive him for that.

=Argo drifted from the center of the table until he was directly in front of me=

And you don't think he hasn't been torturing himself? You don't think, that every day that moment comes back?

=Argo disappeared, his image replaced with a recording of Jason, in the control deck. He was on his knees, tears were on his face, and he looked scared=

Jason wrote:
Oh god, I remember you........ I looked up your file after the mission. Your name..... Adam.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 07:50 pm

(Miranda)

=Argo replaced the recording with another. This time, Jason was sitting at the table, and he was talking to the air again=

Jason wrote:
All my life, I have lived in the darkness. I've committed crimes that have left me stained, probably till the day I day. Hell, you're poof of that. But Miri..... Miri is the only light I have in my life. Every time I see her, my day, my life, gets brighter. She makes me feel as if I have achieved redemption.

=The recording stopped, and Argo reappeared. His color was gray=

@ Argo- Are you telling me, that he has been hallucinating my brother, ever since we got back from Therum?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 08:21 pm

Nobody said it was easy. Nobody said it was my fault. I looked around, all the baggage was now in the public commons. The Dispersion Device was locked in, I had gone ahead to find out if any air-ducts led to the area. There weren't, So we were safe, one spore can't do that much damage without sufficient biomass. The pilot was going slipspace jump to a random destination. I told him as long as it was civilized and a place where we could get the civilians off it was fine.

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 08:30 pm

mmm... Lana...

=i curl up more when i feel her arms around me tighter=

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 08:30 pm

(Lana)
=i wake up a bit=
Kurbis?

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 08:33 pm

*snore... Lana... *snore... Lana...

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 08:35 pm

(Lana)
=i wake up fully, i run a hand through his hair, softly. i smile=
I wonder when you will wake up, my Kurbis...

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 08:44 pm

*snore, mmm....

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 08:45 pm

(Lana)
=i kiss him on the top of his head, waiting for when he may wake up=

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 08:52 pm

=heads to the troph's bridge and starts going over some data for the town=

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 09:12 pm

=i shift my position so i'm facing her, my face burried in her soft chest=

mmm...

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 09:14 pm

(Lana)
=i hold him, still running my hand through his hair. i say teasingly=
Heh, you are so awake...

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 09:20 pm

Quote :
@Captain Yes, sir

(I grab what gear I took and prepare)

Target: Former marine now Innsurectionist Mattew Collins. Wanted for murder and attacks on civilian populations.

Objective: Find and kill Mattew Collins and Insurrectionists associated with him...

(I land on the planet to start my search)

This is just another scouting mission, Matt, stay cool...

(I set up a small camp in a nearby forrest)

If I'm here for a while, might as well set up camp...

(I start a fire and rest)

Now the hard part begins...

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 20
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 09:23 pm

=i wake up=

no I'm not.

............... dammit...

=i hug her tightly=

i love you Lana...

(bbl)

The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 09:27 pm

(Senox)

=I wake up after a long sleep, and begin walking around the ship.=

What to do...
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 09:31 pm

=looks at some new data and uses the comm=

sen you and your elites meet me at the bridge in 10 minutes i got something your gonna wanna see

The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 09:33 pm

=I comm Zeru=

@Zeru: Okay, I'll be there. My fellow brothers, discovered gravity hurts.

=After a while I arrive at the bridge=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 09:35 pm

=sees him arrive=

glad you could come i'd like to show you something

=reveals several full body suits of elite armor=

tada!

The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 09:38 pm

=I look at the armour=

@Zeru: What does it do? Other than stop the 'Broccoli' from attacking.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 09:40 pm

(Lana)
=i hug him back=
I love you too.

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 09:42 pm

let's see, it has all the features of Mjolnir, like Temperature, Atmosphere control etc. it has great active camo shields equal to just under a zealots so it's pretty well made some flaws tho nothing too signifigant

The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 09:44 pm

@Zeru: I'm guessing you want me to test it?
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 09:45 pm

=i nuzzle her before looking up at her=

hmm...

~random short story 4: I'm building a house!

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 09:46 pm

of course but i need you to be serious for this test put on the middle one and meet me at the main hangar bay

=heads to the hngar bay=

The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 09:48 pm

=I begin putting the armour on=

Serious? I'm always serious, if we're going to the Hangar bay... I might get to fly! I am really good at flying...

=I finish putting it on and head to the Hangar bay=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/08/11, 09:50 pm

=sees sen arrive=

here's the plan we're going to attempt re-entry capabilites on your armor so follow me

=jumps out of the ship heading to the planets atmosphere=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 - Complications part 8   Chapter 6 - Complications part 8 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6 - Complications part 8
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next