Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"

Go down 
+7
The White Wolf
Justin
Razgriz
TrashClown
Draco
zeru
Teria
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 02:36 am

(Rain)

=I shake my head=

Besides thinking of bein beside a great woman.
Nothin.

=I look at her=

Anything on yours?
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 02:37 am

*giggle*

besides being next to a very charming man, no...

I'm tired... you?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 02:38 am

(Rain)

=I nod, smiling=

I could go for some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 02:40 am

well... i'll see you tomorrow...

could you carry me? *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 02:42 am

(Rain)

=I nod=
=Standing up and picking her up=

Like this?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 02:42 am

(Silver Light)
And in that time, what is your opinion of him?

(Argo)
I would say he is an honorable man. He's not perfect, and I think that is the way he prefers it. In fact, I believe he wishes to be remembered as a man, with many flaws, but a good heart.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 02:44 am

*giggle*

yep
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 02:45 am

(Rain)

=I smile and start heading off to her room=
=I start humming=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 02:51 am

(Silver Light)
=I thought about that for a moment=
What would you say, if I told you that this would not have to be Jason's final mission. That I could save his life, as well as the lives of everyone aboard this ship?

(Argo)
I'd say you were full of shit, but recent events have made me think otherwise. What do you have planned?

(Silver Light)
Well, I was not entirely honest when I told the Inheritor that the ships on Haven could only be activated by his touch. I have the capability to activate the fleet on Haven, though in order to do so, I would have to use this ship's communications array. It would take them only a few minutes to leave their docking ports, and then nearly a half hour before they arrived here.

(Argo)
=I thought about it. If what he said was true, then he could potentially save the lives of everyone=

I can't make that decision, yet. I'll wait until we have a good idea of what we're facing.
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 02:56 am

=I fall asleep in his arms=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 02:57 am

(Rain)

=After some time we arrive at her door=

It seems this trip is at an end.

=I open the door=

I liked this journey.

=I smile=
=Looking down and seeing her sleeping form=

Hm

=I walk off to her bed and lay her down onto the bed=
=Pulling the covers up and giving her a kiss=

Night, Talfie.

=I head out to my room=
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 03:11 am

=The wraith fires, hitting a building. Nolan gets hit and gets launched a few feet. Getting dizzy=

Joseph - No! Get a medic over there now! We need some support!

Tanks - We are one block away.

Joseph - That isn't good enough. We need you now!

Pelican 2 - I'll get him. Firing missiles.

=The pelican shoots at the Wraith, killing the driver=

Joseph - We need to get out men out of here!

General - We will get back to the base, get all our men together, and do this when we are prepared.

Joseph - We can't walk! Most of our vehicles are destroyed!

General - I will send a few Pelicans.

Ward - The engineers were working a new model of the Vulture. They call it "Burning Eagle" It holds more men than a Pelican. It has less speed and maneuverability but it is highly armored and can get their, get the men and get out of there without much problem.

Joseph - Send it now.

Ward - Me and another pilot are getting both.

General - I am detecting something, Big. It will be there soon. We need you to get to Rally Point Bravo.

Joseph - Move out. Lets get Nolan out of here.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 04:21 am

=Drop pods crash into the buildings=

Joseph - Get the Warthogs and falcons to the Rally Point!

Ward - Hang tight!

Tanks - Whats going on?

Tanks - Oh my god.

Tanks - Go now!

=Drop pods fly everywhere. Hitting buildings and the ground=

Frigate - Those pods are close to hitting us! We need to get out of here! I don't know how the transport will get to you. We have two Pelicans to Rally Point Delta.

Joseph - Delta? That's three miles away!

General - That is the safest Rally Point we can get to without those fuckin' pods hitting our Pelican down.

Joseph - What about us? We are in the city. Not even close to an exit.

Commander - There is an underground tunnel station close by. That is the safest way to Delta.

Joseph - Which directio----

=A drop pod lands right next to them=

Joseph - Take cover!

=One elite comes out=

Joseph - Don't move...

=A tank appears and shoots at the elite. A drop pod lands on the tank=

Joseph - SHIT! Watch out!

Marines - There is the entrance, Lets get to Delta before the Covenant do.

*Two hours later*

Pelican 1+2 and Rescue Pelicans****

Pelican 1 - We need to get back to base! We picked up a few soldiers running around.

Pelican 2 - Right behind you.

RPelican 1 - Where the fuck are you? Covenant scarab heading here!

Joseph - Coming up now!

RPelican 2 - The Eagle and Pelican are here too!

Ward - Hurry your ass up. The Scarab is getting closer.

=They get in the Pelicans and Vulture/Eagle. They head back to base=

Alpha Squad - This is Alpha squad. Got a few left over marines. Heading back in warthogs. I got a blueprint from a vehicle depot. Might be useful. Fuck...

Commander - Alpha Squad. What is it?

Alpha - A Scarab on our tail! Shit! We lost a Warthog. Come on! Go left. We will lose it in the tunnel.

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 04:48 am

(Jason)
=We ate for a bit. Kenny and gabby didn't join us though. I guess, they wanted some time to themselves. I was fine with that=

(Miranda)
So, you really think this is a suicide mission?

(Jason)
I don't know what to think. But somehow, I can almost feel, the anxiety, fear, and dread. It's so palpable, I can feel it from here, in slip-space. Whatever it is we're heading into, it won't end well. For either side.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 04:56 am

(Dormii)
=i start humming We Swarm, the plates locked flat against my arm=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 05:56 am

(Miranda)
And you're ready to die? Again?

(Jason)
=I gave a small snort of laughter=
Not really. But, we almost never get to choose when we die. Sometimes, we can choose how.

=I paused for a moment, deep in thought=

But if I had to choose, when, where, and how I was going to die? I'd say in battle, with my friends, and with you, on this ship.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 06:12 am

(Dormii)
=i look out the viewing port as the battle rages on. the plates are locked partly open. They twitch slightly as a few explosions appear close by. i check my rifle again and make sure it is all set=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 12:03 pm

I stand there for a moment, half of my body inside the cupboard. I decide that the biscuits are not worth the effort and begin to untangle myself from everything around me. As I do so, my foot holding the door comes inside and the door shuts on me.

Well. Least I won't starve to death....
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 05:17 pm

(Jason)
=we had finished our food, and made our way back up to the bridge=
Okay, how long until we exit slip-space?

(Argo)
We will be exiting slip-space in 40 minutes.

(Jason)
Alright. Argo, the second we enter normal space, activate cloaking, as well as our jammers. Locate the Trophaeum, and get us to her.

(Silver Light)
What would you like me to do, Inheritor?

(Jason)
Silver, link up with weapons. Do not fire until we get close to the Tropheaum.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 05:26 pm

=The tunnel collapses behind them=

Alpha - We are almost out!

Pelican - Hes right behind us!

Pelican - I have an idea.

=The second pelican turns around and shoots a missile at the leg=

Pelican - We have little time to escape. Lets go now.

Ward - They will follow us to the hill...

Frigate - They are going back. They are looking for something in their city.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 07:00 pm

(Dormii)
=Our transport gets closer, dodging fire from enemy fighters and so on=
C'mon, c'mon! I refuse to die without at least taking a few down with me! COME ON!
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 07:11 pm

Nolan - Regroup at the hill.

We will never win this battle. We don't have more than 200 men. Not including General Steele's Men. They have THOUSANDS.

=Everyone gets to the hill except for Alpha squad and the Warthogs=

Nolan - Alpha, Where the fuck are you?

Alpha - Can you hea--- me? I am stuck in a tunnel---- Near the cit--- Scarab on top of u---

Nolan - Shit. Get a Pelican. I'll go.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 07:25 pm

Marines - You'll need help you know.

Nolan - I got my squad. Help the engineers.

=They head toward Alpha
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 07:35 pm

I keep looking over him. Should I jump down? I don't want him to try and kill me. I thought it over for a moment....Said fuck it. And jumped down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 07:41 pm

Dragon wrote:
I keep looking over him. Should I jump down? I don't want him to try and kill me. I thought it over for a moment....Said fuck it. And jumped down.

The Doctor hears the thump of an Impact behind him, the sound was deep, organic. He turned around expecting the body of the man laying the Audiotapes. He saw, however, not the body of a dead man, but the form of a small Dragonling, no bigger than a large canine from earth. He froze, for but a moment, analyzing the creature before him. He had no weapons, other than the Multi-tool he had with him. He took one step back, preparing himself for a possible confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 07:45 pm

I looked over him. I knew him. I wanted to know it was me...but how the h- My ID! That's right....wait...I'm a Dragon...hm..... I looked behind me to see my old supplies. I ran over to get them.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 07:53 pm

Dragon wrote:
I looked over him. I knew him. I wanted to know it was me...but how the h- My ID! That's right....wait...I'm a Dragon...hm..... I looked behind me to see my old supplies. I ran over to get them.

The Doctor watches the Dragonling bound over to a pile of torn clothes, "curious", he thinks, "I've not seen something show adamant signs of intellect, since, well, that time on Gerlgotenmaun..."
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 07:58 pm

Finally...after rumaging through my clothes. I found my I.D....and my Desert Eagle....Just one problem....I'm on all fours. I grab the I.D in my mouth and walk over to the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:03 pm

Dragon wrote:
Finally...after rumaging through my clothes. I found my I.D....and my Desert Eagle....Just one problem....I'm on all fours. I grab the I.D in my mouth and walk over to the Doctor.

The Dragonling approaches the Doctor, holding an I.D in it's mouth, "it would appear that this Dragonling is trying to communicate with me..."

"I don't suppose you understand what i'm saying, do you?" He asks the Dragonling.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:05 pm

(Dormii)
=after what feels like an eternity, we finally get on-board the Azure Comet. Andrea dropped the ramp and both Draco and I jumped out. He went left and engaged some troops, I went right and did the same. I took cover under what I assumed was a defective aircraft and opened fire=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:05 pm

I reach around and grab a packet of some kind. I open it and the stench of dried prunes hits my nose.

EWWWWW!

I close the packet back up and chuck it into a far corner.

Code:
What a good little mess you've got us into here.

No-one asked for your input.

Code:
Grumpy much?

Grr.
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

WHY CAN I NOT SPEAK....WTF?! I put the I.D on the ground, and nod my head.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:06 pm

=The 5 ships continue firing at the Trophaeum and fighters. The guards on all the ships have their hands full trying to keep their brig-fulls of Prisoners in line. Soldiers flood into the Comet's hanger. Some firing Plasma, some bullets, some flamethrowers=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:07 pm

Scythe:

=i wake up from my nap and stand up=

alright i need to get out of this hanger...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:08 pm

(Dormii)
=i duck as a few shots graze past me. I aim for the flamethrowers and fire, knocking holes in their heads, neck, and bodies. i keep firing, switching targets as one falls. i let out a quiet Banshee Scream, slowly increasing it's volume=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:08 pm

=has the troph fire it's haddren cannon=

hope those guys are doing better then we are
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:09 pm

=i open the hatch to my ship and sneak off quietly=

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:09 pm

(Lana)
=i can feel the ship shudder as it enters the combat. I keep walking around, looking for Kurbis=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:10 pm

=detects movement in the hangar and opens a door near scythe=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:11 pm

Dragon wrote:
WHY CAN I NOT SPEAK....WTF?! I put the I.D on the ground, and nod my head.

Seeing distress in the eyes of the dragonling, he becomes puzzled, conclusions being drawn but not making sense. He picks up the I.D and it tells him that the former wearer was Matt Collins. Matt, the Rebel hunting the Spartans. Matt whom had boarded his ship many months ago. Matt, the man who had been laying down the audiotapes. Matt. Where was he now? What did this Dragonling have to do with him, or his apparent disappearance?

"Little Dragon, can you tell me who you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:12 pm

=i see the door "closest " to me open=

really!? it's all the way over there!
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:13 pm

IF I COULD FACEPLAM! I WOULD! I nudge the I.D.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:13 pm

=The Eirav Wing uncloaks in the Comet's Hanger. The Kid runs out and imediately starts firing at the XNNO soldiers. He has never been in any real combat, so most of his shots are grazing shots, or non-lethal. He sees a Spartan in Blue armor. He aims at him=

Kid- HEY! WHO ARE YOU!?
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:15 pm

=I dash for the exit=

C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:16 pm

(Dormii)
=i look at the kid and back to the soldiers=
DORMII FORTUNI ET MALI! You going to shoot me?!

=i reload and fire some more=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:16 pm

Dragon wrote:
IF I COULD FACEPLAM! I WOULD! I nudge the I.D.

"What is this creature trying to tell me? That he is Matt? an impossibility, to be sure, but is it?" The Doctor looks around the temple, the ancient art, or what's left of it, began making sense. "but where are the other dragons?"
Taking a leap of faith, he asked: "Are you Matt Collins? Former Rebel and hunter of Rogue Spartans? who rode upon the Trophaeum, boarded my ship, the Solstice, are you he?"
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:18 pm

Took you this long?! I nod my head.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:18 pm

=He runs up to the Spartan, aiming at the XNNOs=

Kid- Dormii! Its me, Kid!

=He starts firing=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:19 pm

Dragon wrote:
Took you this long?! I nod my head.

The Doctor smiles, he could only guess how this happened, but after a few more moments of silence and contemplation he said: "So, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/09/11, 08:19 pm

(Dormii)
Okay? And?

=i get up to a kneeling position and fire again, waiting for my opening to run forward=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next