Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeremy ODST and my other charecters.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

Jeremy ODST and my other charecters. Empty
PostSubject: Jeremy ODST and my other charecters.   Jeremy ODST and my other charecters. Icon_minitime10/11/11, 04:37 am

Name: Jeremy Burgess

Race: Caucasian

Skills: CQC, Robotics. Prone to flashbacks and nightmares.

Role: Close Quarters Combat

Screenshot/appearance:
Jeremy ODST and my other charecters. Syndic10
Like that, just without the blood spilling out...

Insignia:
Jeremy ODST and my other charecters. 185px-Mobiuspatchmk3

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy53tq9ZSAs&feature=related

Current Location:Jeremy ODST and my other charecters. Organi10

Current Status: Unknown

Interrogator: How long, have you had your mental problems?

Me: I was only 5. I was doing my daily thing, I wasn't feeling right that day. It was my pet dog. I arrived home to see my mom crying. I asked why, and she took me upstairs and pointed at my dog. I walked up, and tried to pet it. But it was cold, motionless. I was heartbroken. The day after that, I learned my dad died because of rebels. I just, never found peace after that.

Interrogator: And your dreams?

Me: Just, memories of nightmares. My mom used to tell me, that I would swing my fists, and sometimes grab things, as if I was being attacked. I would scream no, and let go. Sometimes, she said I screamed out in pain.

Interrogator: Why would you scream?

Me: I guess it was just my past trying to bring me down. I never really talked to anyone about it.

Interrogator: Would you join the UNSC?

Me: Definitely. I think they could use someone like me. Like special forces.

Interrogator: Would you give up everything to live?

Me: Even if it meant giving up a secret that mattered? Depends.

Interrogator: That's all I want to know for now. I will talk to you next week.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In recent events, after Jeremy went to earth, this happened)

(Jeremy)

=After we landed at the space port, I was immediately assigned to a line, or if you would rather call it, just me. The other half was the rest of the crew of the ship I was on, I said my farewell to Leann, and waited. After a while an officer approached me with another person, he looked like a corporation CEO or something like that. We talked for a short bit, and I had to leave with the CEO=

(CEO)

Welcome to GloboTech, my name is Eric Landerson, your new boss. At GloboTech, we take family business to a higher level!

(Jeremy)

There was no way I would be working in a service department. Might as well let him finish though.

(CEO)

However, we... Have other things, kept from the public, our military department. This may be hard to come by, so listen. Were giving you a new suit of armor, one of our agents was aboard the ship you were on, they extracted plenty of data from the artifact, so we developed the newest, most protective armor known made by humans, besides the forerunners of course. We could only use some of the information gathered which means it has a similar design. The suit runs with technology developed allowing the user to connect to electronics developed with our laser uplink, as long as the signal matches, your in. The only way for you to connect is to link with the laser uplink camera built into the electronic, the HUD will be able to display that. The only problem with the system is that there are only a few consoles that actually have the laser uplink, and they are rather new to the universe, so it will be rare that you can use it. The weapons were impossible to duplicate, however we created a new ammo round type. The bullet has a small amount of mercury in the tip, once it impacts of a target it begins to eat away at the tissue. Very lethal, tested on many species of the galaxy. Welcome to our mercenary department of our company, GloboTech.

(Jeremy)

Holy shit, what the hell have you been doing, and why?

(CEO)

The answer is obvious, to create the best mercenary company for the current age!

(Jeremy)

I guess im in, really don't have a choice, what's next exactly?

(CEO)

Your armor refit, of course. Your armor has a nice dent in it.

(Jeremy)

=After refitting my armor, I was brought to a hanger bay, and given a ship=

A ship?! What are you crazy? I can't fly?

(CEO)

Just input the coordinates into the console, the ship will guide itself. It is also equipped with a small turret, cargo bay, and hyper drive.

(The ship looks like this btw)
Jeremy ODST and my other charecters. Ship10

(Jeremy)

It looks high tech, why me?

(CEO)

We looked at everything about you, even the things ONI kept secret, it was easy, really. You suited best for one of our agents. Just be careful about traveling throughout the galaxy, its IFF isn't registered anywhere, not even on the ship itself, scanners won't be able to identify you, only a human can contact you.

(Jeremy)

Sounds awfully dangerous, unfortunately I like it.

(CEO)

Good, get aboard, your going on a trip, I know, its not much, we have weapons on board for you, food and some clothes, now, get a move on!

(Jeremy)

No training? At all? So I have to get used to all of this while im on the ship!

(CEO)

Why not? Its time for yourself!

(Jeremy)

Fine, ill get moving then.
=I looked at the gun, it looked like a battle rifle, just with a red dot, the ammo type the CEO was talking about. The ammo storage had maybe fifty clips in it, and a new suit just in case I lost mine. I looked at the console, and tried to see if the laser thing would work, it took a while before I figured it out, and the ship turned on, I was amazed. It made me think, what happened to Andrea? I realized that I gave the chip to Leann, she put her onto her fighter, at least she has her. I thought for a moment, thinking of where I want to go, the idea popped into my head, Haven=

Last edited by Valor ODST on 13/02/12, 05:07 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ValorODST
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Leann, pilot.   Jeremy ODST and my other charecters. Icon_minitime23/12/11, 10:37 pm

Name: Leann Parkson

Race:Human, Caucasian.

Skills: Piloting, short range. Weakness: Long to medium range.

Role: Pilot

Screenshot/apearance:
Jeremy ODST and my other charecters. UNSC_Pilot

Insignia:
Jeremy ODST and my other charecters. 185px-Mobiuspatchmk3

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpEOErRV-u4

Current Location: On-board a UNSC Zeus class Super Carrier.

Current Status: Getting ready for a Search and rescue mission for the Reaver's Edge.

Biography: I was born on earth, my parents had always fought with each other, so I wasn't in the house often. I would go around the town and earn money for working at stores. Everyone knew me for being helpful, but I found work to be repetitive. I had a thing for stuff that flew and hovered, so I often was on a computer researching them. School was not really a problem, I was smart, and I kept my grades up so I could get into the Air Force Academy. In my teen years I didn't bother with my parents, I moved out to stay with a friend of mine. He enlisted to work in the UNSC, he left right after he finished school, I haven't heard from him in a while. After High school, I joined the Air Force Academy. It was the best thing I have done in a while, flying was extremely fun. After 7 years in training, they passed me. When I got assigned a ship, a squad was assigned to my pelican, a member of this squad, Jeremy, really interested me. He was quiet, never talked to anyone, and whenever I tried talking to him he would just look down and not say anything. The other members were willing to talk though. After anti rebel missions he would go into his room, and would just sleep, not congratulate the team for a success, eat or anything. During one of the missions, my pelican was hit by rebel hornets, and we were crashing, and when I woke up from blacking out, the team was gone, and a UNSC search and rescue team saved me. A few weeks he returned back to the ship, the team was surprised to see me alive. But he didn't say a word, not one thing, until his ONI deployment. He was departing when he turned to look at me from exiting the pelican and said "Thanks, I owe you a lot." But now, the ship he was deployed on had sent out a distress beacon, and I was going on a search and rescue mission with a fleet. I wonder if he survived, and who attacked them.

Last edited by Valor ODST on 13/02/12, 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy ODST and my other charecters.   Jeremy ODST and my other charecters. Icon_minitime09/01/12, 05:40 am

Name: Alexander Rodgers

Race: Caucasian

Skills: Commanding a fleet and running a ship. Bad with guns.

Role: Captain

Screenshot: Jeremy ODST and my other charecters. 299px-Sergeant_Forge_on_Harvest

Insignia: Jeremy ODST and my other charecters. UNSC_Spartan_Emblem

Current Location: On-board the Blinding Fire

Current Status: Defending

Biography: Alexander was born a leader. In his long time in school he loved playing dodge ball, even if he was bad at aiming. He would command his team mates and win. He enrolled into the space academy and was passed with very high grades. He was excellent in fighting covenant ships with his battle-group. He became decorated for many acts of honor, he even saved a rebel colony from a covenant ship, he didn't tell his superiors though. Later in his career he was picked for testing of the new experimental ship, the Zeus Class Super Carrier. He did well in handling the crew and ship, when the full ship was developed, he was one of the few chosen to command one.
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy ODST and my other charecters.   Jeremy ODST and my other charecters. Icon_minitime19/03/12, 01:26 pm

Name: General Farkus

Race: Human, Caucasian

Skills: Carrying big guns, giving orders. Kind of slow with all that armor...

Role: Leader and commander of the GloboTech Syndicate.

Appearance: Armor is very similar to mine, only that it is much larger and heavily armored.

Insignia:
Jeremy ODST and my other charecters. GTTextLogo

Current Location: GloboTech headquarters.

Current Status:Prepping new experimental Technology.

Biography: Farkus was born on a small colony world, raised at home and schooled at home, he was very aggressive so his parents kept him home away from other children. When Farkus was around twelve he started to work out constantly because he really had nothing to do at home. Around the age of 15 he got his first gun and since it was only a small world he got the chance to go hunting often, allowing him to shoot well. At the age of 18 he was skilled in Math, Science, and English subjects. At the age of 23 he was asked to join Globotech, not expecting the things he is doing now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy ODST and my other charecters.   Jeremy ODST and my other charecters. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeremy ODST and my other charecters.
Page 1 of 1