Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.

Go down 
+7
Moose
The White Wolf
TrashClown
The Meta
Teria
N
Dewsaur
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Empty
PostSubject: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 06:10 am

You are a Member of Echo squad, you've been in the Spartan Program and survived. You were Trained with Staff Sergeant Mickeil Grivinski of Reconnaissance Squad Delta of the UNSC Recon Task Force and Col. Trask of the Marine Sniper squad. You are a skilled Sniper and Scout, and have had training in this field, courtesy of ONI and their influence in the Spartan Program. You have/not served in the UNSC during the Covenant-War. You are/not prejudiced against Elites (Sangheili). You serve under Commander Sevlinski (An NPC, as it were, he gives your squad commands and mission objectives). Your Squad Leader Nicholas 1493 will issue commands to you, whether to heal someone or to blow something up, you listen and obey, as you trust your Squad Leader. Your Rank is unregistered. you are called by your Distinguishing Squad Member Name or DSMN. Falcon. Your Real Name is never used. Your Spartan Name is Alex3231. The Ship you are stationed on is called Athena's Province. Several other Squads are also on the Ship, Your Commander has called the Squads in for a debriefing in a few hours, in the mean time you've decided to spend what little free time you have at the observation deck overlooking the other ship around Athena.

It feels warmer than I thought..being in space. But the stories were true, it hard to wrap your mind at the vastness of space. My leave was abrupt at most, there I was training and next thing I know I am on this gigantic ship awaiting orders to meet my new squad.

=Falcon moves to a railing on a ledge overlooking the large area where buisness was taking place=

There are so many other Spartan down there who, just like me, are waiting for their future to unfold. They too were anxiously waiting in their suits not knowing ho to pass the time. At least I found something entertaining, two Spartans were on the floor arguing to one another, I was curious.

I think I will go and see what is up.

"Sir will you come with me."

I jumped at the sudden voice behind me, but no that much I mean I am a Spartan and all. I quickly glance around to see if anyone else saw me..no.

Lead the way.

Was that even a question, Will you come with me. I mean it sounded like one but had the authority behind it that made it not. I hate these formal, over zealous types.. bugged me a lot but nonetheless I followed, pondering what my new squad would be like.

"It seems that the others will arrive shortly."

Wait what!?

And then he was gone as fast as I said those words...Bastard. I turned around and looked into the room. There was this table with an obvious holo-screen on it. I took a look a the seats around it...

Not to comfortable it seemed.

It seemed my earlier notion that my team was AWESOME wasn't true. Now that I think about it, I haven't got much sleep since my departure. Must be the nerves. I took a seat in a chair and placed a second chair for my legs. Soon I was off counting sheep.

Last edited by Josh on 13/01/12, 04:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Aegir of the Aesir   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 07:12 am

You are a Member of Echo squad, you've been in the Spartan Program and survived. You were Trained with [Shadow*] and [Charles/Rubble]. You are a skilled {Leader/Medic}, and have had training in this field, courtesy of ONI and their influence in the Spartan Program. You have not served in the UNSC during the Covenant-War. You are not prejudiced against Elites (Sangheili). You serve under Commander Sevlinski (An NPC, he gives your squad commands and mission objectives). You are the Squad Leader and will issue commands to others, whether to heal someone or to blow something up, they will listen and obey, as they trust you as Squad Leader. Your Rank is unregistered. you are called by your Distinguishing Squad Member Name or DSMN. Yours is Aegir*. Your Real Name is never used. Your Spartan Name is [Nicholas 1493]. The Ship you are stationed on is called Athena's Province. Several other Squads are also on the Ship, Your Commander has called the Squads in for a debriefing in a few hours, in the mean time you've decided to spend what little free time you have at the (Gym).

I knew we had to be at in the Meeting Room, but I had a few more sets to do before I was completely finished. I was benching more than four hundred pounds, and I'd finish my fourth set of twelve before I went to my next set. I was informed that the meeting was informal, but still required military dress. I had my uniform hanging in the barracks, off my bunk. I wasn't as decorated as some of the others. But then, I couldn't be decorated for what didn't happen. It may be the end of the Human-Covenant war, but men and women were still needed. Against some unknown threat that was apparently threatening the galaxy. Or Humanity. I heard we lost the Alphaztom a few weeks ago. It had been silent for more than a week before they sent a team in. Nasty business I heard.

Regardless of my dark thoughts I continued my work out.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 07:26 am

Quote :
You are a Member of Echo squad, you've been in the Spartan Program and
survived. You were Trained with [Hammer] and [Needle]. You are a skilled
demolitionist, and have had training in this field, courtesy of ONI and
their influence in the Spartan Program. You have not served in the UNSC
during the Covenant-War. You are prejudiced against Elites (Sangheili).
You serve under Commander Sevlinski. Your Squad Leader [Aegir] will
issue commands to you, whether to heal someone or to blow something up,
you listen and obey, as you trust your Squad Leader. Your Rank is
unregistered. you are called by your Distinguishing Squad MemberName or
DSMN. Yours is Rubble. Your Real Name is never used. Your Spartan Name
is Rubble208. The Ship you are stationed on is called Athena's Province.
Several other Squads are also on the Ship, Your Commander has called
the Squads in for a debriefing in a few hours, in the mean time you've
decided to spend what little free time you have at the workshop.

=I held the grenade in one hand while spraying the camouflage onto my armor. I'm sure it made anyone who walked in nervous, but it was the only way I could get my hands to steady. I glanced up at the clock and saw it was time for my medication, which didn't do anything whether I took it or not, nothing made the shaking go away. But anyway, I kept a hold of the grenade, and spray painted the last bit of armor in the black/blue/white camouflage, known as Urban Blue. Whether this was an urban mission or not didn't matter, I always dressed up in this camo. It just looked good on me. We were called up for a debriefing, but that was still a few hours away. However, I had a feeling that I should get there earlier, just to be safe. I loaded the armor onto a trolley, along with the grenade, and rolled it all down towards the armory. Once there, I put my armor in it's stand, and the grenade back in it's slot. Letting go of that thing gave me the shakes something fierce, but I had grown to live with it. Once done, I headed off towards the meeting room, walking along the nigh endless corridors. Every once in a while I would pass an officer, and would stop and salute, as they walked past. Eventually, I got to the meeting room, and saw someone sleeping. I figured he had the same thought I did, and just decided to get some shut-eye. I just sat down on the opposite end of the room and waited, shaking=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 09:55 pm

Quote :
You are a Member of Echo squad, you've been in the Spartan Program and survived. You were Trained with the UNSC Army Airborne Forces, UNSC Engineer Training and [Longhorn]. You are a skilled airbore operator and scout, and have had training in this field, courtesy of ONI and their influence in the Spartan Program. You have not served in the UNSC during the Covenant-War. You are prejudiced against Elites (Sangheili). You serve under Commander Sevlinski (An NPC, as it were, he gives your squad commands and mission objectives). prejudiced against Elites (Sangheili). Your Squad Leader Nicholas 1493 will issue commands to you, whether to recon an area for intel or to create an entrance , you listen and obey, as you trust your Squad Leader. Your Rank is unregistered. you are called by your Distinguishing Squad Member Name or DSMN. Hawk. Your Spartan Name is Mark2475. The Ship you are stationed on is called Athena's Province. Several other Squads are also on the Ship, Your Commander has called the Squads in for a debriefing in a few hours, in the mean time you've decided to spend what little free time you have at the practice range.

=I look at my target that I hit=

Goddamnit...missed the bullseye again

=I reload and fire again, doing better this time=

Better, but there's still a little room for improvement...time for the breifing

=I pack up and head for the breifing room=

=I head in and sit down looking at the rest of the squad=

Well, let's see what fate has in store...

=I fell my legs shake a bit, and breath to calm my nerves=

Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 09:56 pm

From my internal clock it had to beem about an hour..or maybe more...or maybe less. Doesn't matter some time has passed and I was wondering if anyone showed up to the room. I winced my eyes open a couple of time so I wouldn't be blinded by the lights. I rubbed my eyes to get the weariness out and looked around. My eyes happend to land on another soldier who also felt the need to rest. I wonder who he was for some minutes, then I stopped thinkng and took action. So I crumbles up some papers and started throwing them at him to get his attention. When the first one hit his face i thought it would wake him, but it didn't so I kept on throwing them until he woke...or until I ran out of paper.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 09:59 pm

=i didn't realize I had fallen asleep until something hit me=

Dammit...

=i waited a sec to time the something hitting me, before bolting up and grabbing what was hitting me, a ball of paper. I looked around, seeing the other guy awake now. I tossed the paper back at him, shaking again=

Hey, you're awake. What you here for?
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:02 pm

I noticed the shivers from him, but that left me distracted and the paper ball hit my face.

Same as you, I am here for echo squad. So do you know anyone else or is echo just us?

Something flickered in the corner of my eye, my head instincivly moved.

Who are you?

Last edited by Josh on 13/01/12, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:04 pm

=i look around again, seeing Hawk=

This here is Hawk. I'm Rubble. You are?

Last edited by Garth on 13/01/12, 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:06 pm

I chuckle inside at thier names.

Guess no one usues their real names.

The names Falcon, your friendly neighbor hood sniper.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:07 pm

=I look at the two=

Yeah, I'm Hawk. You know anything about what happened?

Last edited by ShadowHunter on 13/01/12, 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:08 pm

=i shake my head to Hawk=
Not a clue. Maybe it has something to do with this new kid.

=i gesture to Falcon, shaking still=

Last edited by Garth on 13/01/12, 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:09 pm

I look confused at Hawk wondering what he was reffering to. I then notice Rubbles's words.

You guys do know I am right here..like in front of you?

Last edited by Josh on 13/01/12, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:11 pm

=i nod=
Indeed you are. Doesn't change the fact that whatever is going to happen might have you in it. Or you could just be a coincidence. I don't know.

=i sit back with my arms behind my head, continuously shaking=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:15 pm

Greaaaaaat...a sarcastic one. Lets hope he doesn't piss me off

=I nod=

Yeah I do Falcon. I'm not blind yet. But whatever this is...it sounds big.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:15 pm

This guy is still shaking, must be something from his history. I'd leave it for another time. I started studying their faces to see if my first impressions of them were on the spot...Didn't know yet.

By the way who are we waiting on. I mean who else is there?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:16 pm

Probably Aegir. Unless we're getting yelled at for me taking a grenade from the armory again.

=i looked at Hawk=

I put it back!
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:18 pm

Grenade?

I tilt my head slightly at that statement subconsiosuly.

Who is Angus or whatever?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:21 pm

=I look around=

Must be the commander, Falcon. He should have been here by now.

=I muse on Rubble's comment=

Don't worry about Rubble...he has an unhealthy relationship with explosives.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:22 pm

=i shrug=
So they say. I don't see anything wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:25 pm

Oh that kind of relationshio...heh.

I move in my chair a little.

So how long are we suppose to wait for tis guy?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:27 pm

Aegir tends to show up when he wants to. Best not to make him angry. Otherwise he'll stick you with Hawk here in one of his drops.

=i chuckle and smile=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:28 pm

I left the gym after I had completed my routine, and dressed myself. I then walked down to the debriefing room to be, obviously, debriefed. I walked in to find Rubble, Hawk, and Falcon, new guy. Right as I was mentioned.

"Men, stand at attention, we will be debriefed soon."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:30 pm

Garth wrote:
=i shrug=
So they say. I don't see anything wrong with it.

=I prop up my feet=

Yeah, but it kinda scares me sometimes...when I'm in the room. But to each their own.

=I look at Falcon

Yeah...lets see how that patience works falling at terminal velocity

Last edited by ShadowHunter on 13/01/12, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:32 pm

Nic wrote:
I left the gym after I had completed my routine, and dressed myself. I then walked down to the debriefing room to be, obviously, debriefed. I walked in to find Rubble, Hawk, and Falcon, new guy. Right as I was mentioned.

"Men, stand at attention, we will be debriefed soon."

=I stand up and salute=

Aye, sir.

About damn time...
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:32 pm

So this is our leader. Doesn't look like much. Whatever. I stood at attent and awaited his further order.

Sup.

Last edited by Josh on 13/01/12, 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:33 pm

=i bolt upright and stand at attention, trying to stop the shaking as much as possible=
Sir!
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:39 pm

I looked down at Falcon. "Soldier, speak like that to me again and I'm sending you to the brig for disrespecting your Squad Leader."

I stood at least a head taller than him and I could probably bench his weight and then some.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:44 pm

What is his deal.

Yup I knew that I hated him already, but this was the real thing and not training, my mind set had to change sooner or later.

Yes sir!

Last edited by Josh on 13/01/12, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:46 pm

Nic wrote:
I looked down at Falcon. "Soldier, speak like that to me again and I'm sending you to the brig for disrespecting your Squad Leader."

I stood at least a head taller than him and I could probably bench his weight and then some.

=I glance at Falcon=

He's in deep shit now...

=I pull my eyes away in order not to draw attention=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:47 pm

=the shaking actually started getting worse as I tried not to laugh. I kept it off my face, luckily, and stayed standing at attention=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:51 pm

"You'll stand at ease until further notice. Understood?" I looked at no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:53 pm

Got ya...Uh I mean Yes Sir!

This formal crap is way to new to me. I sat back down in the chair and waited.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:55 pm

=I summon up some courage=

Aye, aye sir. Anything we should know about our breifing, sir?

Please don't kill me, please don't kill me...

Last edited by ShadowHunter on 13/01/12, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:57 pm

=i stood at ease, noting the new guy sat down. The shaking went back down to it's normal levels as the laughter faded away=

Why did he sit? Did he not hear him say stand?

Last edited by Garth on 13/01/12, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 10:59 pm

"I said 'At ease' not fucking dismissed! GET UP! FALCON!" I glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 11:02 pm

I stood back up quickly so not to get yelled at anymore.

*uder my breath*
Tight ass.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 11:03 pm

=I decide to speak=
Aegir, sir. What is our next mission?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 11:25 pm

"Falcon, you're walking a fine line between getting kicked from the squad and being kicked in the head by me." I ended that sentence sternly. "Hawk, Rubble, I do not know what the mission will be, we're all in the dark here."

Last edited by Nic on 13/01/12, 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 11:27 pm

Not even a hint?
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 11:28 pm

I wonder what's worse.

So...Sir, what or who are we waiting on?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 11:30 pm

Nic wrote:
"Falcon, you're walking a fine line between getting kicked from the squad and being kicked in the head by me." I ended that sentence sternly. "Hawk, Rubble, I do not know what the mission will be, we're all in the dark here."

=I nod=

Understood, Sir.

Well, its nice to know he's as clueless as the rest of us...
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 11:34 pm

"Not even a hint Rubble. You'll find out when you do, Falcon."
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 11:39 pm

SO can we sit down now or do we still have to stand....Sir?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 11:43 pm

You are a Member of Echo squad, you've been in the Spartan Program and survived. You were Trained with [Ring] and [Sword]. You are a skilled {Shock Trooper}, and have had training in this field, courtesy of ONI and their influence in the Spartan Program. You have served in the UNSC during the Covenant-War. You are not prejudiced against Elites (Sangheili). You serve under Commander Sevlinski (An NPC, as it were, he gives your squad commands and mission objectives). You are the Squad Leader [Aegir], you will issue commands to your Squad mates, whether to heal someone or to blow something up, they will listen and obey, as they trust you as Squad Leader. Your Rank is unregistered. you are called by your Distinguishing Squad Member Name or DSMN. Yours is Shield*. Your Real Name is never used. Your Spartan Name is [Masgwi-121]. The Ship you are stationed on is called Athena's Province. Several other Squads are also on the Ship, Your Commander has called the Squads in for a debriefing in a few hours, in the mean time you've decided to spend what little free time you have at the (Firing Range).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=Shield was on the firing range when he glanced at the clock in his HUD, and realized he would be late for the briefing. He removes the mag from his rifle, and slid in new bullets. He began the walk down to the meeting room to meet his new squad=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 11:44 pm

Josh wrote:
SO can we sit down now or do we still have to stand....Sir?

"You will stand until I tell you otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 11:48 pm

=a bit of laughter gets out but I manage to turn it into a cough=
Close one.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 11:52 pm

Quote :
You are a Member of Alpha squad, you've been in the Spartan Program and survived. You were Trained with Marik and Kadar . You are a skilled pilot, and have had training in this field, courtesy of ONI and their influence in the Spartan Program. You have served in the UNSC during the Covenant-War. You are not prejudiced against Elites (Sangheili). You serve under Commander Sevlinski (An NPC, as it were, he gives your squad commands and mission objectives). Your Squad Leader (Myself) will issue commands to you, whether to heal someone or to blow something up, you listen and obey, as you trust your Squad Leader. Your Rank is unregistered. you are called by your Distinguishing Squad Member Name or DSMN. Yours is Sparrow. Your Real Name is never used. Your Spartan Name is Sierra 0429. The Ship you are stationed on is called Athena's Province. Several other Squads are also on the Ship, Your Commander has called the Squads in for a debriefing in a few hours, in the mean time you've decided to spend what little free time you have at the Barracks playing cards.

I throw down the pair of cards in my hand. An ace and a ten.

Dammit Whisper. Everytime.

I sigh and check the clock.

Pack it boys. We're gonna be late.

Last edited by Shelby on 13/01/12, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime13/01/12, 11:52 pm

So be it.

While standning for no reason I let my mind wanter to my training. Nostalgia filled my heart and soon my sence of reality was flown away by my memories. (daydreaming)
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime14/01/12, 12:00 am

You are a Member of Alpha squad, you've been in the Spartan Program and survived. You were Trained with Whisper and Sparrow. You are a skilled Chemical Expert, and have had training in this field, courtesy of ONI and their influence in the Spartan Program. You have served in the UNSC during the Covenant-War. You are not prejudiced against Elites (Sangheili). You serve under Commander Sevlinski (An NPC, as it were, he gives your squad commands and mission objectives). Your Squad Leader Sparrow will issue commands to you, whether to heal someone or to blow something up, you listen and obey, as you trust your Squad Leader. Your Rank is unregistered. You are called by your Distinguishing Squad Member Name or DSMN. Yours is Trident . Your Real Name is never used. Your Spartan Name is Kadar1082. The Ship you are stationed on is called Athena's Province. Several other Squads are also on the Ship, Your Commander has called the Squads in for a debriefing in a few hours, in the mean time you've decided to spend what little free time you have at the Barracks, playing cards.

Okay...

=I put my cards down, and stand up.=

So where to, Sparrow-Uhh... I mean Ma'am?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime14/01/12, 12:03 am

I smile

Cut the ma'am crap. You know i never liked it. Anyway, the briefings in the....i don't actually know to be honest. This could be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next