Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two

Go down 
+7
Felix
The Meta
zeru
Teria
Paarthurnax
The White Wolf
N
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
N
The Longterm Poster
N

The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Empty
PostSubject: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 04:11 pm

=The Squads and their members do their respective personal tasks and eventually return to the barracks to sleep. The time is now 0338. Some members are up and dressed in uniform. Some are still asleep. The Debriefing is at 0400. =

"Intelligence Report:

Written by Intelligence Officer Yannak to First Encounter Assault and Reconnaissance Investigations team.
(After brainstorming for a few hours, that was the best I could come up with. Then I realized how similar it was to another game and added “Task force” to it. I might change it later though. )

Ghan Technology Corporation set up it’s business on [unidentified planet] 25-35 years before the UNSC-Covenant War. It is one of the few Technology Corporations that didn’t lend it’s hand to the fight for Humanity. Over the Years they have developed advanced weapons systems and ammunition.

As the bullet recovered from one of the Ammunition Bunkers shows; They make their bullets out of something that nullifies the kinetic shields we’ve developed for Spartans. This makes whoever uses them far more dangerous than insurgents. Finding out who is using them is a top priority. This also means that GTC is possibly selling their ammunition and weapons to some insurgents on the planet or things are being stolen from them.

We haven’t been able to gather any intelligence on GTC’s Security, so we don’t know if the ammunition and weapons being stolen is a possibility. So this may end up being a priority mission in the future.

The intelligence gathered from Alpha squad and Echo squad suggests that GTC has bunkers throughout that surrounding area. Because of the weather systems and the forested areas we can’t see just how far they spread out.

The CEO recovered from the mission has provided us with some information on GTC but nothing substantial. The reason you’ve all been brought under Sevlinski’s command is because there have been rumours about what GTC has been doing. Sevlinski is tasked with finding out what.

The armour of Aegir, was not hit by an RPG, we’ve had technicians looking at his armour and have decided that it was hit be some sort of non-explosive. Moreover we have not been able to discern what exactly he was hit with. We are going to assume that it was some sort of experimental weaponry.

Sparrows armour was discarded after her Pelican was hit by a rocket and shot down. So we need to commission her some new armour.

The other Intel is still being processed. "

Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 04:30 pm

I sit there and re-read through the report before chucking it away in disgust.

Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 04:32 pm

Shelby wrote:
I sit there and re-read through the report before chucking it away in disgust.

"Something the matter, Sparrow?" I said, I was sitting in a chair not to far away, in the debriefing room.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 04:34 pm

You read it right? They already knew that there would be advanced tech down there yet they still sent us in without warning.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 04:35 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Phantom

Paarthurnax was the first to get off of the Phantom, as he was followed by the Zealot and finally the Infantry. He had led them into the Debriefing Room. He glanced left and right and saw two humans. He threw a hand to his warriors, telling them to silence themselves.

"Morning humans!"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 04:37 pm

Shelby wrote:
You read it right? They already knew that there would be advanced tech down there yet they still sent us in without warning.

"Aye, I did. It also doesn't specify what sort of advancements were made. So Command doesn't, didn't, know what sort of advancements were made." I sigh, "But yeah, I hear you."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 04:39 pm

Debriefing Room

Paathurnax looked to Tano and grabbed his neck, and dragged him over to him.

"We shall have none of that today, do you hear me?"

"Ye...Yes sir!"

"Good"

Paarthurnax not yet letting go off the grip.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 04:40 pm

You were also so defensive of them.

I motion my hand to the Elites as a greeting
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 04:42 pm

Shelby wrote:
You were also so defensive of them.

I motion my hand to the Elites as a greeting

I acknowledge the Elites.

"I like to believe we're not being deceived."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 04:44 pm

Debriefing Room

Paarthurnax threw Tano back, him managing to stay up. He walked over to the humans and looked them up and down.

Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 04:45 pm

You like to shut your eyes and ears you mean.

A few of the personnel officers begin entering the room and taking their desks
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 04:48 pm

Debriefing Room

Paarthurnax leant agaisnt a wall, behind the humans. He looked to his warriors.

"Zealot, have them placed at their seats"

The Zealot nodded and sat his warriors down on some seats, by the table. Paarthurnax looked as he saw a few Officers entering the room, on the humans side of-course.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 04:50 pm

Shelby wrote:
You like to shut your eyes and ears you mean.

A few of the personnel officers begin entering the room and taking their desks

"Hmmf. I trust Sevliski. He wouldn't have sent us if he knew we were being sent into a death trap."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 04:52 pm

He's ONI. They can hardly be trusted. Look at the SPARTAN project.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 04:54 pm

Shelby wrote:
He's ONI. They can hardly be trusted. Look at the SPARTAN project.

"I said I trust him. ONI is a different manner."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 04:57 pm

Debriefing Room

Paarthurnax grabbed his Beam Rifle, and loaded a a Plasma Coil into it, he checked that everything was working, as there was nothing else to do as this present time. He glanced to his Infantry who were talking among themselves and the Zealot looked to him and nodded, Paarthurnax did so back.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 05:02 pm

I give up talking at that point and stand up, making my way towards the door to get something to eat quickly before the briefing
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 05:11 pm

=i looked over the report, glancing up every once in a while at the Elites. Once I finished, I stayed relatively quiet, the only noise I made was the sound of C4 being bounced in my hand. I had that small ball of C4 back, and it was keeping my shakes away. I don't know what was going on on the planet, but something about it made my condition worse=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 05:13 pm

Shelby wrote:
I give up talking at that point and stand up, making my way towards the door to get something to eat quickly before the briefing

Aegir sighs and shakes his head.

Some things never change...
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 05:16 pm

Debriefing Room

Paarthurnax walks over to his Infantry. He nods to the Zealot, who nodded back.

"Today my brothers, we aid the humans. We shall embark upon this mission with honor and pride, and we shall complete it with honor and pride. Let none of us fall, as we are strong; valient Sangheili who WILL not fall!"

All of his Infantry cheered and fist pumped their hands.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 05:17 pm

=i suppressed a chuckle as I saw the Elites do the fist-pump. I stayed silent and did my best not to find a detonator, put it in the C4 ball and threw it at the Elites=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 05:21 pm

Debriefing Room

"If we fall, we will do so with honor!"

"What of these demons, Officer?"

"Shreshnak, shka shenskroa. Fulcan Alkemtas Cultos manyek iloku ilotymper!"

"Berootoo!"

"BEROOTOO!"

Paarthurnax looked to the human who offered a slight chuckle, before he returned to his wall.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 05:42 pm

Aegir remains silent. The Elites just insulted him and his fellow Spartans.

It is Sangheili like them that diminishes my respect for their warrior class.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 05:53 pm

Debriefing Room

Paarthurnax had returned to his position, and watched as people came and went. He saw Aegir, staring at him a few times, which made him wonder if he knew what he said.

"Ahzid mey paal!"

He shouted something at Aegir.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 05:53 pm

=i looked to Aegir, making a motion of "when do we do something"=

I don't want to spend a lot of time with these Elites here. Making me nervous...
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 05:54 pm

Paarthurnax Verassee wrote:
Debriefing Room

Paarthurnax had returned to his position, and watched as people came and went. He saw Aegir, staring at him a few times, which made him wonder if he knew what he said.

"Ahzid mey paal!"

He shouted something at Aegir.

Aegir remains silent, but shakes his head in response. Disappointed in the Elites.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 05:56 pm

Debriefing Room

Paarthurnax growled a little, before laughing and approaching the human.

"Did you expect us to show you utter respect, after we just finished a war with you?"

He stared at Aegir, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 05:58 pm

Debriefing Room

Paarthurnax growled a little, before laughing and approaching the human.

"Did you expect us to show you utter respect, after we just finished a war with you?"

He stared at Aegir, awaiting a response.

"I expected you to act like warriors. Not grunts fresh off the teat." Aegir responded harshly.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 05:59 pm

=i watched intently, enjoying this somewhat interesting exchange. The little C4 ball bounced up and down in my hand=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:00 pm

Debriefing Room

"We do not have to prove ourselves or impress lesser beings human!"

Paarthurnax snarled at his harsh comment.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:04 pm

Debriefing Room

"We do not have to prove ourselves or impress lesser beings human!"

Paarthurnax snarled at his harsh comment.

"I've killed more of your kind, the Sangheili, than any other species in the Covenant, or that was in the Covenant."

He sighs again, "You still act like a grunt fresh off the teat. Crying for attention by saying one species is lesser than you."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:07 pm

Debriefing Room

"So incompetent!"

Paarthurnax looks away.

"Shame this war ended, I enjoyed slaying your families, and watching them beg for mercy!"

He returned to his wall, smiling at his previous comment.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:14 pm

Debriefing Room

"So incompetent!"

Paarthurnax looks away.

"Shame this war ended, I enjoyed slaying your families, and watching them beg for mercy!"

He returned to his wall, smiling at his previous comment.

"I'm incompetent? Ha! I've bested Sangheili stronger than you in one on one combat. I've read your file, Paarthurnax Verassee, so believe me when I tell you: don't bite off more than you can chew. You're just asking for a fight."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:20 pm

Debriefing Room

"So you do have a brain, well done"

He lowered his hand, near his sword just incase things got out of hand.

"So you have read my file, shame you could not beat me if I laid a Coil off in your head from a Mile away!"

He laughed and saw the human getting angry, he laughed even more at this.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:27 pm

=walks in=

i'm not a early morning person, i prefer around 7 to be up at

Last edited by zeru on 25/01/12, 06:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:28 pm

Debriefing Room
"So you do have a brain, well done"
He lowered his hand, near his sword just incase things got out of hand.
"So you have read my file, shame you could not beat me if I laid a Coil off in your head from a Mile away!"
He laughed and saw the human getting angry, he laughed even more at this.

"your file decorates you, but I think you've grown cocky and arrogant. You're not fit to be a swordsman. Nor do I believe are you fit to have a mate or return to Sangheilios." Aegir said, calmly.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:30 pm

=laughs hard enough that his chest hurts a little=

sorry just remembered something funny
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:34 pm

Debriefing Room

"I am not cocky, nor arrogant. I am just tired, tired of waiting for things to happen when they do not"

Paarthurnax gets his sword out and brings it up to eye level, close enough so that he could read the writing that was engraved into it.

"Forgive me human, I too sometimes forget my place"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:38 pm

Debriefing Room

"I am not cocky, nor arrogant. I am just tired, tired of waiting for things to happen when they do not"

Paarthurnax gets his sword out and brings it up to eye level, close enough so that he could read the writing that was engraved into it.

"Forgive me human, I too sometimes forget my place"

"You're impatient." Said Aegir, dismissively.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:41 pm

And you're both too loud.

I said it as I walked into the room, filled after my meal.

I could hear you from down the hall.

I take my seat again
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:41 pm

Debriefing Room

"Would you not be, if you were given a chance to glass a Planet, and then told to wait?"

He looked down.

"I waited four years, and I did not get the chance"

He saw the female enter the room again.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:43 pm

wonder what we'll be off doing now
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:46 pm

Shelby wrote:
And you're both too loud.

I said it as I walked into the room, filled after my meal.

I could hear you from down the hall.

I take my seat again

"Welcome back." Says Aegir to Sparrow.

Paarthurnax wrote:
Debriefing Room

"Would you not be, if you were given a chance to glass a Planet, and then told to wait?"

He looked down.

"I waited four years, and I did not get the chance"

He saw the female enter the room again.

"Then that's where we differ. Your a sadist. I am not." Aegir says bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:49 pm

Debriefing Room

"My pleasure comes from honor, and killing those who are not worthy to roam this world!"

Paarthurnax looks towards his Infantry as they stare at the human. Paarthurnax waves his hand, motioning for them to be at ease.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:51 pm

Debriefing Room

"My pleasure comes from honor, and killing those who are not worthy to roam this world!"

Paarthurnax looks towards his Infantry as they stare at the human. Paarthurnax waves his hand, motioning for them to be at ease.

"Right, your a sadist." says Aegir, calmly dismissing the cretin before him.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:53 pm

Debriefing Room

"As you wish to imply"

Paarthurnax placed his sword back into its holster.

"Nonetheless, I do not take kindly to blasphemers!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:53 pm

=at this point I couldn't help but chuckle at the whole interaction with Aegir and the Elite, Paarthurnax. It just made me laugh, for some reason. It almost made me drop the C4 ball=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:55 pm

Debriefing Room

"As you wish to imply"

Paarthurnax placed his sword back into its holster.

"Nonetheless, I do not take kindly to blasphemers!"

Aegir doesn't respond. He sits in the chair, and sighs.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 06:56 pm

=figures since the debriefing isn't starting yet heads to the meshall grabs a couple muffins and returns to the meeting room=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime25/01/12, 07:08 pm

Debriefing Room

Paarthurnax could hear the other human laughing. He walks over to him.

"Sahlo vahlok paal"

He waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next