Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two

Go down 
+7
Felix
The Meta
zeru
Teria
Paarthurnax
The White Wolf
N
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 09:58 pm

=i yell over to Hawk=
Where's the evac Hawk? What's the plan?
Back to top Go down
F'alas Vadame
Not cool enough for a real rank
F'alas Vadame

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 09:58 pm

F'alas kept firing until he fell back down, he hadn't killed any Insurgents, nor did he have a Carbine, it was a hallucination. He quickly fell back into his realm.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 10:00 pm

Garth wrote:
=i yell over to Hawk=
Where's the evac Hawk? What's the plan?

=I look back to Rubble=

I don't have the whole gist of it, Rubble.

=I head towards an exit ladder=

You'll want to ask Aegir, but you may not like it.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 10:11 pm

=i was curious by what he meant=
Well, what'd he tell you?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 10:13 pm

Garth wrote:
=i was curious by what he meant=
Well, what'd he tell you?

=I sigh as I reach the ladder=

Well, you know the Elites we're working with?

=I point up=

We're going to rescue them.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 10:22 pm

=i sigh=
Roger that.

=i REALLY wasn't looking forward to working with the Elites again, not like that needed to be said=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 10:26 pm

=starts leaving the room=

dam intel must be wrong then

=makes his way to the pod bay climbs in a spare pod and closes it before having it drop=

lets get started

=few minutes later the pod lands in the city slamming into an abandoned hotel=

this is whisper am doing a field verfication of any possible HVT's over and out
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 11:21 pm

=navigating the depths of the Water facility.=
=searching for information in regards to the research teams findings.=
=comm's Hawk=

"ETA on Location?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 11:25 pm

Gangreen wrote:
=navigating the depths of the Water facility.=
=searching for information in regards to the research teams findings.=
=comm's Hawk=

"ETA on Location?"

=I check the location and comm him back=

ETA one minute to the location.

=I then haul ass up the ladder to aid the Elites=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 11:38 pm

(Rubble)
=i wait for everyone to go up the ladder before heading up myself=

(HSM)
=we climbed the ladder following the man in front. We crowded each other, desperate to get out=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime22/03/12, 01:15 am

=I was outside finally after exiting the tunnel. I looked around for the sounds, couldn't find them so I ran towards the noises again.=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime22/03/12, 07:57 pm

Torix 'Kai Vadumee
Special Operations Minor
Rendezvous Point

He fired a few more needles, flooring three more Insurgents. He wasn't sure what was going on, his vision was still blurred and he was hit...by a few bullets or something. He was not sure. This wasn't a rescue mission any longer...but a suicide mission. Everyone was injured, if not dead. He looked down to his weapon and saw five needles remaining, he smiled and grabbed his helmet, he looked at it before throwing it to the floor.

"Useless...piece of metal!"

Two more Insurgents came running along, opening fire around the corner, missing. He fired, as they managed to clip two more bullets into him, shaking his body backwards and bringing more pain to him. He watched as the Insurgents dropped to the floor, massing onto the floor. He sat there, as he balanced his weapon with his good hand.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime22/03/12, 11:37 pm

=after heading to a spot position see what he was looking for and comms command=

command this is whisper got field confirmation of two HVT's in what looks like a reinforced bunker any ideas on how to proceed?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 08:05 pm

=I reach the top and head toward the sound of gunfire=

Better not be too late for a rescue, other wise we have a mass burial detail...

=I then update Aegir=

15 seconds and closing on the objective.

=I flip off my assault rifle's saftey, and rack a round in the chamber, anticipating a firefight=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 08:17 pm

Torix 'Kai Vadumee
Special Operations Minor
Rendezvous Point

Two, more came and he used his last needles, before one more appeared from round the corner spraying. Torix pounded to his feet and grabbed his sword, he staggered to the opponent as he emptied his entire magazine into him. The Sangheili and the human could be seen from both sides, by anyone. He threw a lazy swing as he got tired, his heart pounded away and he fell to the floor as he threw his second swing. The Insurgent quickly reached for his second magazine, before placing the gun over Torix's head.

"Any last words, split-jaw?"

Last edited by Paarthurnax on 23/03/12, 08:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 08:26 pm

=I round the corner and see one the insurgents pointing a gun at one of the Elites=

=I then open up my hemet mike=

(sardonically) How's about Dasvidanya, innie.

=I then open fire, and the firefight begins=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 08:34 pm

Torix 'Kai Vadumee
Special Operations Minor
Rendezvous Point

Torix looked up, as he saw the Insurgent drop. His vision went even blurrier when he hit the floor. He placed both hands in front of him, before letting out a huge scream of pain. Blood began pouring out of him and he couldn't stop it. He looked to his left and saw one of the Spartans. Excellent they had arrived. He tried to stand...which was a huge effort. He stood at last, with blood pouring out, and him still screaming. He grabbed his sword and hobbled back to the Phantom before falling once again to another Insurgent's shot.
Blood started pumping around his body, fast now.

"Die with honor...never yield!"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 08:42 pm

(Rubble)
=i put the breaching charge away that I had been holding and start taking pot shots at enemies with my SMG. I move to cover and start firing in bursts at anyone trying to shoot me=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 08:47 pm

=I take a cover position=

=I then fire back in sporadic bursts=

Rubble, could you, and Hotel squad, give me some cover fire?

=I fire another burst=

And don't shoot anything that resembles a Spartan or an Elite, okay?

=I get out my SMG and prepare to move=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 08:50 pm

You honestly think Hotel can fight?

(HSM)
=we took cover and started firing away at whatever as shooting at us. There was this haze around people, a black fog that obscured their outlines. We couldn't see really see them, only their general locations=

(Rubble)
=i look over at Hotel and yell back to Hawk=
See what I mean?! They're missing just about everything!
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 08:52 pm

Zuka 'Ver Mazalokee
Zealot
Rendezvous Point

Zuka boarded the Phantom and jumped out the other side, he looked to the human, nearing the barrier, he threw a smile. With his left hand, Zuka grabbed Torix and threw him aboard the Phantom. He fired a Fuel Rod round at the Insurgents, kicking a few out. He span around to the humans.

"Get your forces here, all of them. We must make lift-off!"

He span around and fired another round, before turning back around.

"It's good to see you human!"

He smiled once again.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 09:30 pm

Garth wrote:
You honestly think Hotel can fight?

(HSM)
=we took cover and started firing away at whatever as shooting at us. There was this haze around people, a black fog that obscured their outlines. We couldn't see really see them, only their general locations=

(Rubble)
=i look over at Hotel and yell back to Hawk=
See what I mean?! They're missing just about everything!

=I sigh and shake my head=

I get it. Just tell them to keep their heads down, and NOt do anything stupid?

=I look at the alien and nod, I comm Aegir=

Sir, you'd better book it or you're calling a cab back home!

=I then turn to the alien=

Looks like we're hitching a ride, Blitz.

=I then gesture to the others=

Let's get on this ship and get the hell out of dodge.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 09:47 pm

Zuka 'Ver Mazalokee
Zealot
Rendezvous Point

Zuka looked back to the Spartan and he nodded, he dropped his Fuel Rod to his right hand and jumped onto the door of the Phantom, he looked to the crying Sangheili, and then to Paarthurnax.

"We're going Paarthurnax, do not fear brother!"

He headed into the cockpit and placed his Fuel Rod near his seat. He started to set up the controls, ensuring the fuel pumps were set up correctly. Something was not right however...he checked the systems and checked them again...there was a fault in the systems, however it was not making itself apparent.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 10:00 pm

I looked around the hanger for one last time. The last time I'd probably see this place. And Sparrow or Whisper weren't here to do... Well... Say goodbye. I'd been transferred. Or asked if they could. But not really ask, but well, you get it. They were transferring me to some lab to do work with Chemicals...

Gah.

I climbed into the Pelican, and watched as the Hatch closed. I wondered if they'd told... Well... Anyone about it. Other than the commander of course. But whatever... I was gone.

Gone.
Back to top Go down
F'alas Vadame
F'alas Vadame

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 10:03 pm

F'alas left the realm again, seeing Torix in the pilot seat and a human there. F'alas began to stand up, vision blurry, he said to the human "Took you long enough," pointing to the slit in his neck. He began bandaging it, the armor had saved his spinal cord, but it still hurt.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 10:07 pm

F'alas and Yhar wrote:
F'alas left the realm again, seeing Torix in the pilot seat and a human there. F'alas began to stand up, vision blurry, he said to the human "Took you long enough," pointing to the slit in his neck. He began bandaging it, the armor had saved his spinal cord, but it still hurt.

=I sigh and roll my eyes under my helmet=

That's all I'll get as a thank you...

=I look at the Phantom=

This ship isn't running right at all. Best get off before we needlessly die.

=I hop off=

I've been in one too many crashes for a while.

Last edited by Scorch on 23/03/12, 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 10:12 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Trashed Phantom

His head was throbbing, as was his heart and his shoulders. His vision was blurred, but still visible. He looked around and saw F'alas, lying down, lifeless. He saw S bi, still, not moving. He then saw Quna, his back was straight and he had knife wounds all over him, as well as Torix, who seemed to have his helmet beside him, lifeless.

His entire team were injured, if not dead. Disgraceful. They had tried their best though, there had been too many Insurgents and Paarthurnax was not there to support them. He couldn't speak, it brought him pain. He just sat there, back against the Phantom panel. He watched as fire came from both sides outside of the Phantom, and heard as bullets clipped the Phantom, and then there was the Zealot, who was complaining, running about. He had promised they would be leaving soon...as his chest pounded away.
Back to top Go down
F'alas Vadame
F'alas Vadame

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 10:20 pm

F'alas looked at Paarthurnax and said, "Sir, it's not what it looks like!" he spoke in native tongue to hide his disgrace for being rescued by humans.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 10:24 pm

Trashed Phantom

Paarthurnax looked over to F'alas, noticing the huge amounts of blood on the floor. He watched as F'alas' eyes went dazed, back and forth.

"What...do you mean?"

He gave F'alas a sharp look, not that he could see anyway, with his helmet and all.
Back to top Go down
F'alas Vadame
F'alas Vadame

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 10:29 pm

"We, had to be saved by....humans." He hoped Paarthurnax knew that he disliked Humans and being saved by him embarrassed him. He turned over and checked S bi's pulse, nothing. "Sir, i think we lost S bi!"
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 10:38 pm

Trashed Phantom

He chuckled.

"It was our objective to pick these humans up, unfortunately things...turned for the worst and we failed."

He moved around, wiggling his bottom, he was uncomfortable.

"They're not saving us, they're arriving for transportation to Athena's Province, as was the original plan."

Paarthurnax smiled once again until he thought about S bi.

"He was a fantastic warrior, he will be remembered!"

He sat back, his chest pumping faster and faster now.
Back to top Go down
F'alas Vadame
F'alas Vadame

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 10:41 pm

F'alas saw Paarthurnax wiggle, he must be uncomfortable. F'alas realized he was very hungry. It could wait until Athena's Province. 'Human, i take you have transportation?" he asked the human standing outside the Phantom.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 10:45 pm

F'alas and Yhar wrote:
F'alas saw Paarthurnax wiggle, he must be uncomfortable. F'alas realized he was very hungry. It could wait until Athena's Province. 'Human, i take you have transportation?" he asked the human standing outside the Phantom.

=I sigh and shake my head=

How will I break this to the guy...?

Well, that's the problem.

=I gesture=

We don't have any.

Last edited by Scorch on 24/03/12, 06:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
F'alas Vadame
F'alas Vadame

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime23/03/12, 10:47 pm

F'alas tried to hold back his shock, cursing in native tongue. "So... your not getting out of here! Even when there's a battlecruiser in...hopefully...orbit! I bet that Fivak's still out for revenge!"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime24/03/12, 02:09 am

=Comm'ing Hawk=

"Hawk, do you copy, What's your sitrep?"

=continues going through files and computer terminals=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime24/03/12, 02:16 am

:awesome: wrote:
=Comm'ing Hawk=

"Hawk, do you copy, What's your sitrep?"

=continues going through files and computer terminals=

Sir, we've met up with the elites.

=I look at the situation around me=

We have a bit of a situation.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime24/03/12, 02:24 am

Scorch wrote:

"What do you mean, "bit of a situation"?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime24/03/12, 02:26 am

Scorch wrote:

"What do you mean, "bit of a situation"?"

=I look at the state of the Phantom=

The Elites have a Phantom, sir.

=I sigh=

But it doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime24/03/12, 02:28 am

Scorch wrote:

=I sigh=

But it doesn't work.

"What happened to the Phantom?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime24/03/12, 02:36 am

Scorch wrote:

=I sigh=

But it doesn't work.

"What happened to the Phantom?"

=I sigh=

Well, I don't know sir. You'd have to ask the Elites yourself.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime24/03/12, 02:40 am

Scorch wrote:

=I sigh=

Well, I don't know sir. You'd have to ask the Elites yourself.

=sighs=
"I'm on my way now."

=gathers what he has found and fits it into a case.=

-------

http://www.haloroleplay.com/viewtopic.forum?t=520
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20