Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2

Go down 
+5
N
Teria
The White Wolf
Felix
Paarthurnax
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Empty
PostSubject: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime06/05/12, 09:02 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Planet

The smoke of my camouflage eventually disappeared as I waited. My warriors were also taking a little rest, we had covered a lot of ground but I did not know if their armour overheated or anything.
We eliminated the few soldiers that were in this sector but everything was going to plan, the next step being to attack the main compound which was going to be a hard but just task.

I reached down to my right arm with my left, a panel opened up on that wrist. It displayed a few items, alongside system settings which was recently added and repaired to older variants. I waited, until everything was in check.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime07/05/12, 12:21 am

(Wielder)
My left arm covered my head, protecting my life. A broken arm is a worthy price for my life, IF I make it somehow.
Still completely buried under the sand which had sunk the tower half way, well, actually ¾ but whatever.

Everything in my body hurt immensely. Like being buried in cement after beaten with bats. But I survived unbelievably and was fighting for air. Adrenalin, oxygen starvation and shear will power was a combination for human survival and the reason I shot my right arm upwards, out of the sand.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime07/05/12, 01:01 am

I take the time to reload when Rubble drags me down. I don't hear him. I'm too busy punishing myself for losing a Spartan under my command.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime07/05/12, 01:06 am

=i pop up and fire another few rounds into a cluster of soldiers, ducking back quickly to avoid return fire=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime07/05/12, 01:07 am

I stand up again in full view, releasing round after round into more infantry, dropping them where they run.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime07/05/12, 01:13 am

=i pull Sparrow down again=
What the hell is wrong with you?!
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime07/05/12, 01:19 am

Rubble pulls me down again and this time i almost hit him with my weapon. I was only two-thirds through the clip. Instead, i move further down the wall from him before resuming fire. I see an armoured hand shoot through the sand, out of the corner of my eye, in amongst the ruins of the tower.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime07/05/12, 01:20 am

=i sigh angrily and shake my head before peeking up and firing again, taking down another soldier with a well-aimed burst, and then firing on an exposed gunner=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime07/05/12, 02:04 am

(Wielder)
I grabbed hold of something with my freed hand and tried to lift myself up... it broke. Expected, a destroyed piece of wood couldn't carry Spartan buried in sand up.
Still I struggled to find something too lift me. Nothing. Nothing but this f*cking sand. My grave.
My air is gone, only what was left in my helmet. Emptiness swallowing me whole.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime07/05/12, 04:23 am

Aegir and Rán re-located as GTC focused more on Weilders' side.

Rán: "Out of ammo!"

Aegir lines up a shot and pulls the trigger. Only to hear the empty clang that signified his ammo bank had run dry.

"I am to." Aegir takes out his pistol and starts shooting GTC soldiers with it.

Rán follows suit.

After few bursts a GTC Heavy manages to get on the wall and make its way toward Aegir and Rán. Aegir is the first to notice and moves to engage the enemy.

Aegir fires a few shots at the Heavy with his pistol, the shots are of no use, they dent the armor but don't penetrate it. The Heavy takes out its HV Penetrator and begins firing at Aegir whom, with difficulty, dodges the high velocity nails spewing from it's barrel. As he dodges he moves closer to the Heavy, eventually coming close enough to engage in hand to hand combat.

The Heavy tries to hit Aegir with the butt of his rifle, Aegir moves to the Heavy's side, dodging the blow. He grabs the Heavy's wrist, the one nearest him, and its elbow, twisting both violently to disarm the Heavy and bring it to it's knees. He snaps the elbow joint with his knee. With the din of combat around them Aegir could barely hear the scream. He than turned the Heavy over and stomped its helmet covered head into the wall until the helmet dented and the Heavy stopped moving. Aegir kicked the Heavy off afterwards, breathing hard, but shooting straight.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime07/05/12, 05:56 am

(Wielder)
Desperately I tried bringing my head up using my arm, sadly, everything I tried was in vain. Only bringing my body more panic.
Is this the way I go? Buried alive in the middle of a desert?

(Bunda Darma)
Stealthily we moved through room after room, clearing it easily. Surprising the men count was low... and they were overall stupid and perhaps untrained with their own weaponry. Although they probably were.
After about another ten minutes everyone within the compound was dead. Mission was a success and with no casualties.
Although everyone was wounded we were surviving. I called in extraction... wait. I don't have the ship's radio signal...

Without it we'll all die. Painfully we moved ourselves to the medical rooms.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime07/05/12, 08:23 pm

=I shoot one of the Heavies through the neck and taunt them=

I could do this all f***ing day, boys...

=I then feel the shaking under my boots get stronger=

This is no tremor, there's something under us...something very BIG

Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime07/05/12, 10:16 pm

Planet

He moved forward, moving away from the encampments wall and moved closer to the compound a short while after engaging his camouflage for a second time. His warriors also followed the signal and moved forward on their positions.

Paarthurnax, F'alas and S bi took the lower grounds whilst Torix and Quna took the higher grounds, they had been climbing all over the buildings that were dotted along with encampments walls, even if it meant climbing the trees and scouting up ahead, it was what made them Special Operations and what their outfit consisted of.

He continued forward, brushing past the bushes and the vegetation in his camouflage, no-one saw him and his forces not that any where looking anyway.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime07/05/12, 10:25 pm

(Wielder)
A loud crack was heard as I lay there. Sand swarmed into my now split in half helmet, the crack directly on the top going down to my neck. On the other side went through the visor and the mouthpiece, rendering the helmet useless. I kept my mouth closed too, in fear of it filling with sand. It was sort of late, with the taste of it in my mouth. Bla that tasted terrible.

Last edited by Felix on 08/05/12, 05:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime08/05/12, 03:42 am

=i heard an explosion, then another, and another. I looked over the wall and saw various burn marks and holes in the gate below me. I radioed everyone=
Gate's being breached!

=i ducked back and then heard an engine being revved, and some brave bastard drove his vehicle straight at the weakened gate. I looked up in time to see the thing hit a mine and explode. However, the ruined carcass of the thing crashed through the portal, and lodged there. I was attracting some fire so I jumped down inside the wall and waited for anyone to get in=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime08/05/12, 05:20 am

As i duck down to reload yet again, a small ping alerts me on my HUD. Wielder still registered as alive. Shit. Now i had to get to him quickly. As i stood up, a huge tremor threw me, tumbling off of the wall and onto the sand outside the wall. Normally. I would have been shot to hell straight away by the GTC forces. But they seemed very distracted right now. As my vision cleared and i stumbled up, i saw why. There was this huge arthropod moving towards us. Or well, them. And i mean huge. That thing was like 8 buildings on top of each other. What. the. Fuck. I come back to my sense and run over to Wielder, searching through the sand before pulling him up. We both struggle for a few seconds before he is out. I look over to him and smile inside my helmet.

Close, huh?

A loud smash from inside the outpost makes me stop smiling and another huge crabby-claw comes smashing it's way through the stone wall, showering us in dust. As i look through the rubble i can another Scorpion inside the outpost.

Oh shit.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime08/05/12, 05:27 am

=i get knocked off my feet and my final mortar shell rolls away into the wreckage of the vehicle in the jeep. I turn and see a giant scorpion=
Oh what the fucking hell!?

=i scrabbled for my rifle and tried to shoot the giant thing=
This is so not the Scorpion I was expecting!
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime08/05/12, 05:37 am

=dodges debris from the scorps entrance=

aaw come on why now of all times
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime08/05/12, 05:46 am

Garth wrote:
=i get knocked off my feet and my final mortar shell rolls away into the wreckage of the vehicle in the jeep. I turn and see a giant scorpion=
Oh what the fucking hell!?

=i scrabbled for my rifle and tried to shoot the giant thing=
This is so not the Scorpion I was expecting!

=I then hear a lound rumble and a scorpion burst out of the sand=

SHIESSE!!!!! What the hell?!?!

=I then feel the structure underneath me collapse, and sheild myself as the rubble buries me=

Blind AND buried alive, greeeeaaaaaat...
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime08/05/12, 05:57 am

(Wielder)
I slammed up forward coughing like I ate a poisonous gigantic bug. My eyes stung, my ears rung and my throat burned.
Everything stopped for a split moment, at least for me when I saw that... giant creature. Scorpion. An actual Scorpion though...

I snapped my head to my left at Sparrow. She saved my life. Damn. I don't want to owe anything to anyone not after...
Not like I wasn't grateful just... I owe my life. Its a heavy burden yaknow?

"What.. Is that?

Last edited by Felix on 14/05/12, 06:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime09/05/12, 05:01 am

=i scramble to my feet and keep shooting at at the scorpion thing. I run backwards=
Some one kill this fucking thing! C'mon!

=the mortar shell goes off from the vehicle, sending me forward from the shockwave and being off balance=
Shit!
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime09/05/12, 08:27 am

The ground shook, and Ran and Aegir nearly lost their balance on the wall.

"Sneak attack?!"

"That's not what -……"

Aegir Falls as part of the wall crumbles beneath his feet.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime09/05/12, 09:17 pm

=i ejected a magazine and resumed firing, trying to draw it's attention from anyone on the wall, which would be easier targets=
C'mon you freak! Hit me! I'm right here!
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime09/05/12, 09:36 pm

=I blink off the disorientation and then shove off the rubble that landed on me=

Well, it really got worse...

=I then push myself off the ground and dust myself off, before getting back into the fight=

Now, how in the hell do we kill that...THING?

=I then fire my DMR to see if I could damage it=

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime09/05/12, 10:12 pm

I was pretty much useless, especially now with my broken arm.
Speaking of which, I believe the armour is embedded into the arm. It would explain the sharp pain and the involuntary shake.
Of course the pain was there although, my attention wasn't on the pain, but on the giant scorpion...
How did that even happen? Irradiation? Bio Engineering? Genetic Engineering? Whatever its called. That's unnatural all the same.

I realized that I was also unarmed in the battlefield. This isn't good... of course it isn't, did I hit my head? Yes.
Anyway. I needed to get to cover but... there isn't a building left to hide in. Or even a wall. Damn that scorpion is annihilating us both.
I turn back to Sparrow.
"What are we suppose to do with that thing destroying everything?"

Last edited by Felix on 14/05/12, 06:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime10/05/12, 11:20 pm

Planet

We continued forward, further on than last time. There was a twenty meter spread between my warriors and I, excusing the ones covering the higher levels. I stopped, partially because my armour was overheating again and partially because I wasn't sure what was even happening.
I stopped near another wall, I had my back turned against it and deactivated my camouflage as heat and smoke poured from my armour. My shields and health bars flared all over the place.

"Sangheili, set up a defensive perimeter. Wait for your camouflage to recharge."

I looked over to my fellow warriors who were on the ground with I, and I raised my hand ordering them to remain where they were. I crawled closer, hiding behind the bushes and rocks. I needed to get a closer look at what I thought I had seen, it was a necessary move.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime11/05/12, 06:00 am

=on comms to rubble and hawk=

guys fire at it while circling make it so the thing can't make up it's mind on who to attack if it does attack one of us other two fire to confuse it again

=fires a shotgun blast at the scorp=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime11/05/12, 06:08 am

Boo wrote:
=on comms to rubble and hawk=

guys fire at it while circling make it so the thing can't make up it's mind on who to attack if it does attack one of us other two fire to confuse it again

=fires a shotgun blast at the scorp=

=I shake my head and watch as the beast continues to lash out blindly=

=I then fire my assault rifle, and its claw smashes two feet from my face, putting me on my behind=

Uhhh...Whisper? All I think we're doing right now is pissing this thing off.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime11/05/12, 06:11 am

that's the point the more pissed off it gets the less focus it will have

=dodges a swing from the tail and fires the shotgun at it again=

eventually this thing will decide we're not worth the trouble and leave to probably find easier kills
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime11/05/12, 06:13 am

=i reload and fire again=
Just get this damn thing away from my face!

=i run to the side and fire one handed at it's underbelly. I don't know if it could roar, but I definitely heard something like that and almost got speared by it's tail=
Shit!

=i hopped and vaulted over random pieces of debris and boxes to keep moving in a circle=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime11/05/12, 06:14 am

"Do not engage! Fall back!"

Aegir blasted over comms.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime11/05/12, 06:16 am

Boo wrote:
that's the point the more pissed off it gets the less focus it will have

=dodges a swing from the tail and fires the shotgun at it again=

eventually this thing will decide we're not worth the trouble and leave to probably find easier kills

=I sigh and then fire my DMR at the beast=

=Then yell at the scorpion=

Come on you freak, you want some more?!?!? Then come at me, beast!!

=I then dodge another swing from one of its huge claws=

=I then overhear Aegir through the comm=

Copy that, sir.

=I then disengage and fall back out of the hole in the entrance=

Last edited by CossakHawk on 11/05/12, 06:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime11/05/12, 06:18 am

=stops firing and breaks away and makes a beeline for a hole in the wall and tries to get away from the op=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime11/05/12, 06:32 am

=reply to Aegir=
All, too happy, sir.

=i blindfire behind me and make a run for a hole in a wall, not noting whether or not it was the minefield side or not. I just wanted to get the hell away=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime11/05/12, 07:03 am

Okay, now we need transportation. I meant evacuation. Evac.
I doubt command will send it. Giant Fucking Scorpion problem is there.
But for now we need to regroup, retreat and survive.

The Helicopter!
How could I forget it was there? Actually several reasons why but not the point.
Wait... it can't fit everyone, can it? That's if it isn't destroyed from that scorpion. I'll need to check.
"Alright. Follow me. I have a plan that may or may not work."

I climb up from my seated position, seeing as Sparrow easily beat me up.
Quickly I run towards the outpost.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime11/05/12, 04:13 pm

Compound, Planet

He moved closer, staying as low to the ground as he possibly could. He needed to see what he thought he saw. His warriors were approaching in their camouflage on the buildings above. He got closer and closer until he stopped, he had a great view and was covered by vines and trees and rocks. He looked straight ahead and saw what he knew he saw, he knew his eyes had not deceived him.

He reached down and grabbed his binoculars before removing his helmet and peering through them and getting a closer look on what was. He placed his binoculars back and then put his helmet back on.

"Scan..."

He whispered in a shocked tone, they were still some way off but he didn't want to compromise the mission.

Code:
Programme software...initiated#002

Activating scanner. It appears to have a synthetic layer alongside skeletal features throughout. This item's origins are unknown, as these have not been recorded on any records before. However, it has the same mass and properties as that of ten Nuclear warheads. Extreme caution is advised. This object seems to be designed for destruction purposes and is advised to be deactivated as soon as possible, Master.

"This is suicidal. Artificial Intelligence, I want more information on these."

Code:
There is not much more information I can give you on these objects, Master. As I recently suggested, there has not been any recorded history of these...anywhere. Therefore, I cannot suggest any weaknesses or any strategical plans, as I have insufficient data to supply you with such.

"Understood, much appreciated."

He remained silent and just evaluated the situation.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime11/05/12, 08:54 pm

=turns around and runs up besides wielder=

i'll distract it while you get to transport
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime11/05/12, 09:16 pm

Compound, Planet

He was still in the same position. Thinking about the information he had, rather than what he did not.

"A.I, how many are there, roughly?"

Code:
From calculated geographical content, currently above ground there seems to be over ten vehicles with at least one in each. From my sketches and from scientific knowledge, it appears to me that the land mass is incorrect. I am getting unwavering signals from underground displaying more of these objects all over the place, Master.

"How many seem to be underground, A.I?"

Code:
I cannot say for definite, I cannot see all of the underground levels as something is denying me access, but within the small portion that is visible there seems to be twice the amount recently recorded. Master, I believe the hostile targets that are inside this compound have terrorist intentions.

"Thank you A.I. Inform me of any further news."

He continues to crouch where he is, and then re-evaluates the situation.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime12/05/12, 12:32 am

What? How did he know what I was doing.. still, its good to know.
"It might not work... or fit everyone. Listen. Don't die on my account, k?"
I made my way to it, climbing the stairs and stepping on the pad.
Somehow through all the destruction the helicopter was intact, still on top the landing pad.

I could see everything. This is a nice view of the place. The scorpion was destroying the north wall, east wall is destroyed. Both towers are useless.
I looked around in it, two pilot seats and eight passenger seats. And the floor someone could sit on. It'd be uncomfortable but most of everyone will survive. Everyone will make it. Good. Good.
The question is...

Can it hold that much weight?

Last edited by Felix on 10/06/12, 06:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime12/05/12, 12:52 am

=i was running around debris and stuff, trying to get through a hole in the wall and not get hit by falling debris and scorpion claws. Unfortunately, something seemed determined to make me fall, as a large chunk of something landed directly in front of me before I could react. Naturally, I went face-first into the sand, which I'm sure someone somewhere was just laughing at=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime12/05/12, 03:52 pm

Compound, Planet

He crept back towards the rest of his ground forces. He knew this was the correct location but knew of the severe consequences of failure. The human commander should hear of this. These soldiers were planning something, something big. He walked to the wall that he had came from. He raised his hand and Torix moved closer to him, the others remaining where they were.

"Officer, I have evaluated the situation myself, I must say that it does not look pleasing."

"Indeed. The human forces here are planning something and the demons that we are working with need to be informed of this."

"Officer, excuse me if I'm wrong, but this seems like a suicidal operation."

"It is something, which has not yet been clarified. You and Quna collect samples from the surrounding area, see what the minerals in this area suggest."

"Officer, we are Special Operation units, not excavationists. We do not have the equipment to perform such tasks."

"Did I say you needed tools?"

Torix bowed before walking back to Quna and beginning their search. Paarthurnax looked around as he saw S bi and F'alas nod. He switched his communications on, before trying to raise attention.

"Echo team, Alpha team. Please respond."

Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime13/05/12, 06:56 pm

=While falling back from the outpost=
=responding to Paarthurnax=

"Roger that, What's the sitrep?"
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime13/05/12, 07:17 pm

Compound, Planet

Paarthurnax moved his hand to his throat, or his neck, whatever. He pressed something which enabled his communications.
The commander from Echo team had returned his call.

"Commander, we have a serious problem here. My A.I has recorded extremely powerful weaponry here at this Outpost. This Outpost seems to have a huge exterior and the interior has ten times the mass of the exterior. Now here is the problem. My A.I has also recorded that the weapons are being stored inside of the mountain and underground, which seems to be some sort of a staging area. We can enter the base and neutralize what we can. However, I do not think we shall be making a return.

As our Commander, I would appreciate orders at this moment in time?"

He looks around as his warriors return, shaking their head showing that the search was disappointing.

"Very well, prepare to enter the Outpost."

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime13/05/12, 07:59 pm

(Wielder)
Well this helicopter can't hold everyone, to much weight.
Maybe if we take turns riding it... it can't go to space. Just to get far enough away to call transportation and turns?
Still. That's a lot of weight... perhaps only four Spartans at a time, two piloting it and two passengers. It might work.

Over The Comms.
"People. There's a copper over here! I need Sparrow, Hawk to pilot it and two others! I'll explain more when you get here!"
God I hope this works.

(Bunda Darma)
Everyone is nearly dead, Jovac in the worst condition. They're both unconscious and I can barely stay awake to monitor them.
They're both quiet at the moment although either one could die, from blood loss too... I haven't the faintest clue. I've no idea about me, I'm trying my best to stay awake and alive. Still. Bandaged I'm still bleeding through them. And there isn't much medicine left in here.
And what if there is a living man still alive? We'd be doomed.

Last edited by Felix on 10/06/12, 06:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime13/05/12, 08:03 pm

Felix wrote:
(Wielder)
Well this helicopter can't hold everyone, to much weight.
Maybe if we take turns riding it... it can't go to space. Just to get far enough away to call transportation and turns?
Still. That's a lot of weight... perhaps only four Spartans at a time, two piloting it and two passengers. It might work.

Over The Comms.
"People. There's a copper over here! I need Sparrow, Hawk to pilot it and two others! I'll explain more when you get here!"
God I hope this works.

(Bunda Darma)
Everyone is nearly dead, Jovac in the worst condition. They're both unconscious and I can barely stay awake to monitor them.
They're both stable. I've no idea about me, I'm trying my best to stay awake and alive. Patched up I'm still bleeding through bandages, there isn't much left in here. And what if there is a living man still alive? We'd be doomed.

=I hear Wielder over the comms=

Roger that, Wielder. Keep them busy for a few more seconds.

=I keep running, in order not to be hit by falling debris=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime13/05/12, 08:34 pm

(Wielder)
Where's my weapon?! Oh... right. Buried somewhere.
Wait... where's Neon in all this chaos? He was sent.... where? He's nowhere to be seen.
Comms.
"Neon!! Where the fuck are you?! You need to get over here!"
No answer.
"Neon!! C'mon!"
Still none.
Okay, so now I have to look for him. Wait... My HUD comes handy today. I activate to HUD's enhanced sensors outlining everything... sortof.
Not soon later I find him by the north wall remains, buried alive. Good. He's alive.
Sparrow whom already gotten in the pilots's seat in the helicopter, began preparations for flight.

Comms.
"I need one more to get in that thing."
I sped down the stairs and skipped a few at the bottom. I hit the ground running towards the destroyed eastern wall, taking care to avoid the scorpion.

Last edited by Felix on 10/06/12, 06:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime14/05/12, 05:44 am

=i got up and ran along side the outer edge of the wall. GTC forces were facing the other direction, or trying to. They had more scorpions to deal with, and as such were paying no attention to us at all. I didn't worry about shooting at them, I was too busy worrying about the giant insect in our newly founded base. I heard Wielder on the comms and replied=
What's going on and where do you need me?!
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime14/05/12, 06:20 am

=I sprint up the steps into the helipad and rush into the chopper's cockpit=

Well, shouldn't be that hard to fly this half-blind...right?

=I then start a really quick preflight check before daring to fire up the helo=

Alright you bucket of bolts...fly for me please

C'mon people...let's get the hell out of here!
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime14/05/12, 06:35 am

(Wielder)
Comms.
"Rubble! Finally I have an answer from someone! Look, there's a helicopter on the helipad near the south west area of the outpost! We can use it to get the hell out of here!"
Rubble and debris was everywhere, I had to take careful precaution not to run or trip over it.
Finally I get to Neon, buried nearly two feet in destroyed wall yet, he still registered as alive. I proceeded to dig him out.
He was awake. Which is good news, since he realized what was happening he helped me help him.
Occasionally ducking down to avoid a random scorpion swing. Still digging him out, within a minute or so he's out.

Covered in dirt and wounded from the looks of it. His leg, of course. I help him up.
I put his arm around my neck and head off in a hasted movement. Going faster than expected I nearly trip, I suppose Neon wants the fuck outta here.
That's when the scorpion tries another claw swing at the destroyed structure this once was. I saw the back of it reeling itself quickly backwards. I pushed Neon down right as it slams against me, sending me flying backwards.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime14/05/12, 06:57 am

=see's wielder go down=

WIELDER!!

=runs at the scorp and starts bunching it's leg to distract it from killing wielder i and as he's about to punch it againthe tail swings into him slamming him through the top part of the wall and ends up going flying into a enemy vehicle and bounces off that and landing next to it=

GAH!

=lies there in massive pain and looks over and see's the scorp missed wielder and was focusing on the outpost it'self=

can't move,armor ssytems down,near fatal wounds

=looks at the scorp=

bitch you ain't killing my teamate that easy

=passes out due to the pain threshold being critical=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next