Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2

Go down 
+5
N
Teria
The White Wolf
Felix
Paarthurnax
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/06/12, 05:39 am

=Foxtrot lands the chopper as Apple slowly kills the power=

Jumper: Those that can fight, get off. Wounded stay on board the chopper.

=I get out of the chopper and follow Rubble=

=I look to the Elite=

(Sarcastically)Well, that's just great.

=I then get out my requisitioned energy sword=

=I make a motion to Rubble=

Give me a hand here with the Innies, Rubble. Let's see what we can do here.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/06/12, 06:41 am

=is looking up and can't see much bit the ceiling=

anyone still here, could use a medic about now
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/06/12, 09:55 pm

(Bunda Darma)
As it would seem no one other then the Spartans heard me.
I might as well give them adbice
"If you attack them as they attack Paarthurnax' lance from behind, they'll panic. Even in large numbers. You'll want to hurry."
They should know this already but I was ensuring they did.

*Sparrow*
"Whisper, we're in the pelican getting off this rock. Just a little longer k? You'll be fine."
I didn't know that though. I wasn't the medic.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime28/06/12, 03:41 am

sounds awesome then again so does a a 1.5 ham and cheese omlette

and mtn dew and a cinnamon apple muffin
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime28/06/12, 04:00 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Planet, Compound

I sat up holding S bi close, I could feel his pulse dying out. The terminal seemed functional. However, the condition of it was unverified from the shot that ricocheted. Bullets were still flying all over the room. I could hear the calls and groans of a thousand impure creatures, Sangheili and Human alike.

"Die with honor..."

I looked down as S bi's eyes didn't shut...he had been taken from this world at the cost of nothing. I moved my fingers over to his eyes as I closed them. I was mortified. My heart pounding. I valued his last words. I laid him down, slowly and ensured he was peaceful before getting up from behind the crates to evaluate the situation at hand. Behind them I could not see anything.

I could see a lot of enemies still among the shattered carcasses that lay. I looked around seeing dismay and honored warriors. My warriors. Torix was on the floor holding off the enemies behind a crate similar to my own, nearly shredded. Then, I saw F'alas running back with Quna. I turned around and ran for the terminal. I would finish this task!
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime28/06/12, 10:29 pm

(Bunda Darma)
"Well? I suggest you don't wait any longer. Lives are at stake!"
I watched as a couple of them left towards the structure and noticing others didn't.
"Why aren't you going as well?"

One of them said they had no ammo. Damn.
"Call in reinforcements I suggest also."
They went towards another direction, away from the building.

*Neon*
Finally we made it to the Athenian Land? Something, I forget the name. But we're inside it now.
Sparrow previously called in saying we needed medical attention, so on.
Its the reason why a emergency med team was set up nearby.

They quickly got to work on the injured.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime29/06/12, 04:58 pm

Planet, Compound

I pressed a few more buttons until a flashing light came up on the screen. I equipped my blade and slashed the screen, disabling the terminal. I sheathed my blade per protocol. I span around as fast as I could before running back to my warriors. I rammed myself up against the boxes again. I noticed Quna bleeding out against the wall to the right and I could see F'alas bobbing in and out of cover spraying his last magazine. Then I saw Torix still firing from behind the crate; what was left of it.

"Sit-rep!" Paarthurnax yelled.

"Commander, Quna is dying and Torix is badly wounded." F'alas selflessly replied.

"What of you, brother?" Paarthurnax asked.

"I have minor wounds, nothing to worry about." F'alas replied.

"Fair. Suppressive fire!" Paarthurnax yelled.

The remainder of my lance fired upon the horde of enemies as I ran forward to join the fight. I saw sparks spark off of my armor as I ran. Heart wrenching as I ran. There were more and more arriving, we weren't breathing.

"F'alas!"

F'alas went down as I reloaded. Hell. God sent. Spawns of species! I ran over to him ignoring my own troubles and wounds. His chest. His shoulder. He was shaking. I grabbed him and dragged him against the wall, steadying him up it. I ran back and aided Torix.

"F'alas, remain strong." Paarthurnax reassured him.

I ran after throwing a plasma...over to Torix to find him cover after his box collapsed. I dragged him bag watching explosions begin. I noticed the extent of the damage. The severity of the situation. I ran back after dragging Torix to safety. There was only me...that's all. Nothing...die with honor.

I loaded another clip into my Beam Rifle as I stretched around the corner to take the shots. I clipped one with two bullets before ducking back around. My aiming was shoddy, I was shaking. Scared even. I poked my head around the corner again to fire the remainder of my magazine. I did so. I reached down to grab another coil but I grabbed thin air. I looked down to be greeted by nothingness. I had not ammunition. I threw my rifle on to the floor before grabbing my Plasma Rifles.

"Once more into the Fray...into the last great fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day, live and die on this day..."

I peaked out of cover and sprayed my rifles which killed a few as they charged at me. Foolish, and incompetent. I kept going...

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime29/06/12, 08:47 pm

Foxtrot checked their radars and looked around. Nobody is on the surface. Probably all attacking the Elites.
Speaking of which, nearly every other human are on the bottom floor. They're all there.
Quickly we sped through the buildings looking for the way down.
The third building had the entrance and headed down.

Skipping almost three stairs at a time and looking everywhere for hostiles as we descend.
Finally we find a line waiting to attack the Elites near the bottom of the stairwell.
We threw some grenades down the stairwell, killing loads of 'em. The ones that survived turn around and fire back at us.
We retreat back up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/06/12, 01:11 am

I sit down as Whisper was laid onto a stretcher and taken to the bed bay. I watched as it happened with the rest of the wounded too. I sighed and shook my head. Well. That all went to hell. Not to mention we lost the warheads.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/06/12, 02:50 am

Foxtrot throws their remaining grenades towards the horde of soldiers killing even more. They begin to panic causing them into a shooting frenzy towards the Elites and Foxtrot.
We fire back, but they have overwelming numbers. Forcing us to come back up to recharge our shields.
We repeat the process, going down to kill and running back up. This is fatigues us heavily.

This may be for nothing... the Elites may have died forever ago.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/06/12, 10:33 am

Planet, Compound

I sat slouched against the boxes I was near originally. One of my Plasma Rifles was on the floor with the other in my hand. Some of the enemy soldiers had turned around. I wasn't sure why. I didn't care why. I kept firing.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/06/12, 05:43 pm

The enemy's forces are dwindling slowly with each clip Foxtrot put in them.
Although some of the men kept their focus on their front. Which obviously means fighting survivors.
Good. Foxtrot isn't risking their necks for nothing.

We finish charging our shields and head back down to kill some more. But we didn't. All of the remaining soldiers surrendered.
Good thing to, we're nearing out of ammo.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/06/12, 10:31 pm

Planet, Compound

I held my finger on the trigger until it ran dry, even then I still held it down. It was as though my finger was glued to it. I couldn't let go, more like I didn't know how to. I couldn't see. My visor was cracked, my shields evaporated, and my heart dead. Moreover, I was tired.

"And I say: what is better, life or death?"

I couldn't see much, or hear much. I fear it to be my end. I knew my warriors were going to be there with me, it was only a matter of time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shak T Verassee
Fleetmaster
Phantasmic Shadow, CPV Flagship

Fal looked out of his deck towards the space that was. He admired how things were looking even though it was old, dusty and damaged.

"Errr...Fleetmaster, I have the report you requested." The Officer reported.

"Excellent...well what are you waiting for?" The Fleetmaster replied.

"Um...yes Fleetmaster. Well, our repulsion chambers have been severely damaged. We locked two of them off due to area fires. Additionally, the repulsor engines suffered some damage and have been reduce by 376 % in thrust..."

"Go on!" The Fleetmaster instructed.

"The right wing has been severely damaged. Electronics are fusing everywhere. Our navigational controls are destroyed and our slipspace drive is not salvageable. That is all we have reported at this time, Fleetmaster." The Officer admitted.

"Very well. Thank you for bringing me this data. You are dismissed." The Fleetmaster smiled.

"Thank you, Fleetmaster." The Officer bowed and exited.

"Chief-of-the-watch, bring our engines up to full speed!" The Fleetmaster yelled.

"Fleetmaster, we are at risk of losing our-"

"No matter. Bring us up to full thrust, and tell our fleet to prepare for transportation." The Fleetmaster ordered.

The Chief-of-the-watch, or Chief Adviser, reluctantly nodded and did as he was asked.

Last edited by Paarthurnax on 15/07/12, 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/06/12, 10:54 pm

Jumper (I'm guessing the leader) went past the surviving soldiers to check on the Elites.
He came upon a single Elite. He looks as if he's frozen in battle. Still holding his weapon and his armour nearing destroyed. But he's breathing.
"Are ya alright there?"
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/06/12, 11:07 pm

Planet, Compound

I could hear something as my muscles raced up in my body. My arms and legs were tensing now. I wasn't sure why. The sound was very distant and I couldn't make out the voice. Human-like for sure. Friendly or foe?
My eyes welled up. The pain was unbearable as it broke through the barriers and struck me in the chest. I couldn't fight back.

"Die with honor..."

I remained in the upright position; slouched against the boxes I think. My weapon still pointing in the same direction. I was helpless, lifeless and unable to resume normal body functions.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/06/12, 11:11 pm

Jumper - "Hello?"
I waved my hand in front of his face. I tried snapping also.
"Hey! Wake up!"
Now I lightly slapped him.
"Ya there yet?"
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/06/12, 11:17 pm

Planet, Compound

My eyes opened wide. It didn't help my vision, but I was more alert. My arm flailed out in front of me as my weapon dropped.

"Human..."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/06/12, 11:27 pm

Jumper - "There ya go! C'mon. Lets getcha to the evac. You look pretty banged up... to banged up to wait."
I look over to my squad.
"We need a medic ASAP!"
I look back to Elite.
"Where's the rest of your squad?"
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/06/12, 11:30 pm

Planet, Compound

I knew they were gone, and that I too would join them soon enough.

"They're dead..."

I attempted to point to F'alas and Quna, then to Torix and then to S bi who lay behind the crates.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/06/12, 11:48 pm

Jumper - "Just you?..."
He may be dead before long.
"I'll be damned if you die on a bullshit mission like this."
I begin medical treatment on him... it was hopeless...
"We need to vet him to evac ASAP!!"

My squad hurried over to me with him. This is going to be incredibly hard...
By now Echo had Evac land near the structure, waiting for them to get back.
All but Bunda had gotten in. Bunda was helping Jovac.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime30/06/12, 11:57 pm

Planet, Compound

I could feel them messing around with me. They were carrying me away as a substance bounced off of the floor.

"No...leave me here with my brothers...you cannot do this..."

They could not leave my brothers here. I wouldn't allow it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime01/07/12, 12:04 am

Jumper - "We don't have a medic. You'll easily die down here."
Aw shit he's bleeding heavily. We need to stop that.I decided to Comm Ægir's company.
"Its all clear down here but we need a medic! Right fucking now!"
We all set him down and attempted to stop his bleeding.

Ægir, being the medic jumped off the pelican and dashed inside. Naturally his team followed him.
Bunda who got Jovac inside also bounded off to the building.
Obviously something has gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime01/07/12, 12:10 am

Planet, Compound

I hit the floor gently as I began to think a variety of different emotions.

"No...I will not leave my brothers...they too will come with us..."

I tried to find them but could not. My eyes began to water as I tried to do so.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime01/07/12, 12:15 am

Jumper - I sighed to myself.
"We'll get them later but we need to focus on you."

Ægir checks his tac pad.
Bottom floor....
Suddenly there was a small mob behind me, following.me as I find the stairs and went down.
After about five painful minutes of trudging down he stairs we see piles of dead solders and
at the bottom of it all are surviving solders and Foxtrot.

I jump over the bodies and began assisting the Elite.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime01/07/12, 12:24 am

Planet, Compound

I reached out to grab my weapons, loading them on to each part of my body correctly. I was tired.

"My warriors...are they alive?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime01/07/12, 12:44 am

Jumper - "You told me that they're dead... Apple. Go check their bodies!"
He begins to do that while Ægir comes to a sad conclusion.
"I can't help him here other then basic medical."
"Damn"

Apple - I checked one, then the other and the other two. Only two are. Its better then none I guess.
One looked young and the other was to bloody to see.
"Sir! Two are alive, Sir!"

Jumper - "Elite. Two of your guys are alive. I'm sorry for the others."

Ægir starts putting on bandages on him.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime01/07/12, 07:16 am

=is currently recovering after having been opertated on=

dam this sucks but at least it's not too bad
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime01/07/12, 09:02 am

Ægir quickly bandages the remaing elites then helps Jumper carry Paarthurnax up the stairs. F'alas stands up with slight problems and walks to the exit.
Apple gets S bi's body. Farmer gets Quna's body. Torix survives but needed assistance getting up and out is aided by Bunda.
Bunda sent a message to Jovac.
Code:
We need reinforcements to finish the mission and deal with the Captured Insurgents.
Slowly. Oh so slowly do they make it up the stairs. One by one. Flight by flight.

Jovac, now conscious, receives Bunda's message and tells the medic treating him they need assistance with POW's. She talks to the pilot, explaining what was needed. He nods and Comms Athenia's Province, explaining the situation to them. Finally once telephone is finished
the medic treats Jovac further.

Paarthurnax' bleeding has stopped to a degree. So has Torix and F'alas. We just need to hurry them to a more suited doctor.
(More time goes by. Then more and more. Until about an hour passed.)
They reached the top of the stairwell and trudged their way back to the pelican. The pelican takes off as reinforcements arrive to settle the siwounded. About forty mean come out to route any resisting soldiers and to officially capture the POW's.

The pelican docks safely into the Athenia's Province where medical teams begin immediately taking care of the wounded.
End of Mission Three.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5