Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2

Go down 
+5
N
Teria
The White Wolf
Felix
Paarthurnax
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 02:56 am

=lifts his head to look at aegir rubble neon and someone he don't know get on and feels a stab of pain when the heli takes off=

bout time you clowns took your dam time
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 03:09 am

Neckolas Oehlbeard wrote:
"Foxtrot, we need drop off at Paarthurnax's location!"

=Extends his hand to Diathir=

"Welcome aboard."

=Jumper looks back and sees Aegir=

Jumper: Welcome aboard, Aegir.

=Jumper gives Apple a tap on the shoulder=

Jumper: Take us out of here, Apple.

=Apple nods and heads the helo towards the Elite's position=

(Over the comm) Fly that bird straight, Apple.

Apple: Yes, Hawk

=I get into formation and follow Foxtrot's helo=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 03:36 am

*Sparrow*
I jump back into the pilot's seat, start it up and follow the other helicopters.

*Neon*
I started laughing. Of all places a "XNNO" lands here. I should kill him on the spot. But that would'nt dit well with the others.
So I lay low, trying to be unnoticeable.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 03:57 pm

=Once in the Helo, Diathir looked around at the Human technology. He heard a laugh, and turned around to see another Spartan. He wondered what could be humerous, as most of the Spartans he had seen so far seemed to be in pretty rough shape=

What's so funny?

Last edited by Xazhi on 10/08/12, 01:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 07:36 pm

*Neon*
I need to learn how to control myself. I obviously suck at laying low.
I look to him.
"Of all places in existence, you land here. I find that funny."
I turn my head so I can look at the sands.

(Bunda Darma)
Wet and cold fluid splashed in my face. To wake me and hope that was water. Seeing that my helmet is off...
I seemingly didn't notice it, just raising my head to the direction it came from. A large man with grey hair stood above me.
He yelled at me asking what I know of the human's troop movements, what I was doing here and whatever else I know.
I didn't say a thing, just staring.
He rose up a torture tool of some type. It glistened in the light as he turned it side to side. Showing it off.
I looked at him with a blank look.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 07:51 pm

=He cracked a smirk under his helmet=

If I were in your place right now, I'd be counting my lucky stars this happened. You Unics look to be in some real bad shape.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 08:32 pm

=turns his head to look at the new guy=

i was hit by a giant armored scorpion and sent slamming through a wall and hitting an armored vehicle so yeah i'd say am in bad shape
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 09:36 pm

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

I got closer and closer until the destination had been reached. I saw them war-torn and the warriors were almost dead, if not dead. I walked up to the first I could see before raising my hands and spikes shot in the direction of the attackers. They fell down, lifelessly.
I saw them look...what was left of them. I almost felt sorry for them, what had happened to them. I walked up to them before disabling my camouflage and kneeling down beside them. I stared as they helplessly looked back.

"What happened here?"

I equipped my sword, it was orders...

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 11:07 pm

(Bunda Darma)
"Who are you? "
This lone Sangheili had ba- courage to come for me. And. Golen if he's still alive. Though why alone?
At least I don't have to go through torture. I may be cowardly...

*Neon*
Well. A silence came over the helicopter and made time go slow-mo. The ride was smooth so far... We're nearing the Elites.
Why do they need help? We could do our jobs fine.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 11:31 pm

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

"Who I am is irrelevant, warrior. What went on here?"

He walked over to the injured solider, placing a hand on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 11:39 pm

(Bunda Darma)
I was getting uncomfortable. I need to know who is before I dump everything on him.
"We.. were sent.. to."
Everything became fuzzy, blurry. I managed to stay awake.
Oh. If he isn't from Paarthurnax' lance then that would mean... That is if he isn't. If he was he would've came with the entire lance.
This one is maybe a rogue? Dishonorable. It could be.
And why save me if he was?

I didn't show that I suspected him as a rogue.
"We were sent to secure this outpost."
Energy dagger at the ready but not engaged. Just ready to engage.
"Are you a rogue?"
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 11:55 pm

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

I stood, staring at the inquisitive mind that was.

"I am an Ossoona sent by the Shipmaster. I was sent to report reconnaissance tasks and relay them back to the Shipmaster. I never realised things were so bad..."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime13/06/12, 12:03 am

(Bunda Darma)
"There seems to be a surprising amounts of rogues on this planet. It was why I asked. I apologize for my questions."
Does he assume I am rogue? Hopefully we are still on good terms. At least as far he knows.
"All I know is my squad and I was to secure outpost. No questions asked."
I tried to stand. A grunt of pain escaped my mouth as I did so.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime13/06/12, 12:10 am

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

"I was informed that you were heretics and that you abandoned the cause."

I pulled out a scrap of paper that was given to me by the Shipmaster.

"Here, this is the message that the Shipmaster gave to me."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime13/06/12, 12:27 am

(Bunda Darma)
I take it from him.
Skimming through it the message was clear.
So I've been branded a heretic? As Paarthurnax the same. This still doesn't make sense. Why doesn't Fivak help? And now he's sending Ossoona's to investigate. My suspicion grows higher with each move.
"Well now. I was just following orders."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime13/06/12, 12:29 am

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

The Ossoona nods.

"As am I. However, I did not realise how severe the conditions were. I was told you abandoned our fleet, when you were helping fellow warriors."

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime13/06/12, 12:37 am

(Bunda Darma)
"It is bad. We are on the verge of war."
My mind wondered.
"Why would Fivak lie? What could he gain from casting his warriors as heretics?"
I hand the note back to him.

"I don't expect you to answer that. I tend to think aloud."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime13/06/12, 01:10 am

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

"I believe the Shipmaster wants a certain something, he is too stuck up to complete this task himself. I am fed up of all of this annoying warfare. I wish to fight for the greater cause."

I offer my hand in war to my fellow warrior.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Planet, Compound

The sweat poured off of my head as I awaited the big event to unfold...it didn't. The explosion came from behind us. The only enemies behind us were inside of the compound. The incompetent fools.

"Warriors, those fools tried to blind us. However, in a single second they failed and now we have the upper hand. We now have a chance to assault their compound and utterly destroy their forces."

"An excellent plan brother. Proceed with caution, and remember: Out of the darkness, these blades will light our way."

I walked forward saddling my sniper from side to side getting closer to the door. We were going to enter and attempt to salvage the operation before the humans arrived. It would make their job easier.

"S bi, get ready to breach the door."

"Affirmative, sir."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime13/06/12, 05:42 am

(Bunda Darma)
A situation. If he is loyal to Fivak he will capture vital information and/or people, being a Ossoona. OR he could be genuine.
"Are you trustworthy? How will I know that you aren't using me to infiltrate?"
Movement to my right near the medbay. Golen!
Acting as if I wasn't having a conversation just now, I dashed to him.

He lay in a pool of his own blood. His armour was in terrible condition and his breathing was low.
I knelt down to him. He coughed some. I took his helmet off so he could breathe.
His face is cold and pale.
Many deep gashes, scrapes and bullet holes from our previous battles covered him. He wasn't fit to handle this mission.

(Golen Dasra)
I wasn't scared of death, but it comes so quickly. But.. hm. This is death. The unknown.
Everything was warm. Ha! I thought it was suppose to be cold. And there was a light? I was never given a full explanation.
Here it comes. So quickly I'm not.... certain I can...say..

(Bunda Darma)
That was it. He went limp. And he was dead. I have now killed sixteen warriors that were in my command.
I may have lied back when I was arguing with Paarthurnax, that doesn't matter now.
That was it. These bastards needed to die. But I had to calm myself.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime13/06/12, 12:58 pm

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

I was shocked at the state of this lance, to think that the Shipmaster did this to them. It was sickening. A thousand beckoned calls fell beneath my feet as I became lightweight and nearly plummeted to the ground nearby. These warriors were fighting for what was right, and I felt like a mislead heretic. I ran over to of the warriors before looking to the warrior who spoke first.

"I believe the other lance is not too far from here, I used them to get to you. I personally believe we could carry your wounded to them, so that they can assist your wounded."

I started to gather scattered miscellaneous items before the final answer came.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Planet, Compound

"Charge set, Commander."

"Excellent, await breaching order."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime13/06/12, 05:37 pm

(Bunda Darma)
I rose to my feet with my fists clenched. Anger filled past my limit.
This is all my fault. My terrible mistake. And I... The Ossoona. I will be damned if he would be loyal to Fivak.
I needed a way to calm myself. To get away.
I went to retrieve my helmet.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime13/06/12, 11:50 pm

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

The warrior rose with a slightly altered face expression. It was almost frustrated. Was it something that I had said? Something that I have done? I stood baffled for a while, saying nothing. There was no need to interrupt the silence that was. I sat beside one of the injured warriors. I started to remove his bandage to see the severity of the wound.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Planet, Compound

Paarthurnax looked to his warriors as his warriors looked to him. He was ready, sweat pouring from his face once again, but the time had come. He mounted his helmet on his head.

"Clear!"

S bi lowered his thumb before a mediocre sound ran through Paarthurnax's ears. It wasn't significantly loud enough for the soldiers to hear. However, it sure was for them. He moved forward before raising his hand signalling his warriors to get into a battle formation; a simple straight line before heading down the first corridor.

I knew what the costs of this mission were, I knew the chances of survival were slim. I also knew that my warriors felt not the pain that I felt for they did not know. They did not know that they would not see there families again. But, as our lives entailed: Die with honour.

I stopped my warriors as we reached the end of the hallway which led to a big room. We had proceeded through the door and had waited for a passing convoy to go past the vast interior. We had stopped, silently waiting. The perfect time to recite my cry.

Once more into the fray,
Into the last great fight I'll ever know.

Live and die on this day,
Live and die on this day...
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime14/06/12, 12:04 am

(Bunda Darma)
My helmet was on thr ground. It looked like it had been thrown.
I bent down to pick it up and put it on. I initiated start up protocols. A screen popped up.
Code:
Unable to begin due to poor battery life.

I couldn't help but to sigh.
I walked back over to the Ossoona.
"I...
I apologize for my manners. I've gone so far as to ignore you when you only shown kindness. "
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime14/06/12, 12:34 am

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

I stood after evaluating the situation.

"I am Mezlor 'Vercollokee, it is a pleasure to meet you. Who might you be?"

I held my hand out as a sign of welcome.

Planet, Compound

Paarthurnax silently sprinted over to the nearest door smoothly followed by his fellow warriors. Clad in the armour their farther's once wore, such an honour. He reached the door before analysing it. It was clear, excellent. He opened the door before running some more, going as quietly as he could.

"S bi, hack into the mainframe and see how many floors there are until we reach ground zero?" ordered Paarthurnax.

"Doing it now, Officer." agreed S bi.

He removed his data-pad and plugged his wires into the terminal, it wasn't security protected which was strange but he took no notice of this and continued with his objective.

"Fifth-teen, Officer." replied S bi.

"Excellent, locate the stairwell." Paarthurnax said with confidence.

"We have contact, three corridors away." Torix informed the lance.

Paarthurnax looked towards Torix who stated the troublesome news before looking back to S bi anxiously.

"I've got a lock..." said S bi.

"Trace it! Go, go, go." exclaimed Paarthurnax.

He pushed S bi forward who now began to run towards what he believed to be the objective. Paarthurnax, Torix, Quna and F'alas ran after S bi and fled the soldiers that were nearby.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime14/06/12, 04:09 am

(Bunda Darma)
No reason to deny him any longer.
"My name is Bunda Darma. Gladden to have another warrior, Mezler 'Vercollokee."
I thought to shake his hand but decided against it.
I was far too accustomed to human traditions I suppose.

*Neon*
We are pretty much there a maybe â…ž of a mile near. We're landing.
Wouldn't want to ruin the stealthiness of this mission with our birds.
The wounded stayed aboard and Alpha stayed aboard. Sparrow said something about getting evac for the wounded.
Echo and Foxtrot teams are reinforcing the Elites. That's if they even need it.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime14/06/12, 04:30 pm

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

He didn't take my hand, so I pulled it away and rested it by my side. It was fine, we'd only just met.

"I personally believe we can make it to the other lance, with ease. How about it?"

Planet, Compound

I slowed down a little with S bi still leading, I was quickly struggling to breath as we got down two flights of stairs. Sweat was filling my helmet and I became more and more tired with every step. The fetid air filled my lungs and my condition got worse. Despite this, I pressed on. We had reached another flight of stairs, leaving twelve flights to go. We made quick progress getting down the next few which was good. It didn't help the tiredness that grew inside of me, but we got closer to our objective.

"I have contact on my motion sensor."

"Silence, continue on."

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime15/06/12, 12:04 am

(Bunda Darma)
"Yes. Let's make our way to them. "
I tried to check my navigator but I had forgotten that my suit was without battery.
"I suppose you should lead. Also. The road my very well be dangerous. Be prepared."
I reached down for my plasma rifle and equipped it.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime15/06/12, 12:13 am

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

"Very well, follow me"

I grabbed one of the injured warriors before taking charge of the party.

Planet, Compound

We were at least ten floors down, and my visor bled with sweat and my legs ached. I could see the tiredness in my warriors as well, but they had done fantastic to come this far. I was extremely impressed. We set foot on solid ground once again. There were no enemies nearby according to our motion sensors so we had a quick breather. We were extremely exhausted. However, the rest only lasted a few seconds before we continued on. We walked down the hallway now, swaying from side to side with our weapons. There was a huge door at the end which was were our objective lay. The walls either side of the door seemed to host other doors which were significantly smaller...and locked.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime15/06/12, 12:28 am

(Bunda Darma)
"I'm sorry Mezlor, but Jovac died maybe a half hour ago."
It was sad. But if I hadn't gotten over his death it'll haunt me forever. I hadn't forgotten Yuma. I still cling to the thought of him alive.
Wait. His chest is moving! What the hell!?! I thought I read that right. I won't complain.
"My mistake, please continue."

(Jovac Donjen)
His breathing is low, little to no movement and unconscious. No thoughts as if in deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime15/06/12, 04:53 pm

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

I laugh slightly, but then continue onwards.

"Up here I think."

Planet, Compound

I brush against the wall, almost hugging it as I walk along. My warriors spread themselves our on to one of the selected walls.

"Hold." Torix stuttered.

I looked back to Torix and awaited an explanation.

"We have contact above us. A lot of them."

"Impossible, there's not even a floor there. Check your source."

We stalled again. S bi took over my position as I got closer to Torix. S bi readied his rifle as did F'alas at the opposite end.

"The source seemed to be incorrect. The targets have disappeared."

"Affirmative, move on."

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime15/06/12, 10:13 pm

(Bunda Darma)
They're this close?! I am a fool for not noticing and Golen lies dead for my incompetence!
"Okay."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime15/06/12, 10:50 pm

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

I led on whilst carrying an injured warrior on my back. It was not too far away.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime15/06/12, 11:41 pm

(Bunda Darma)
Not long after we left, we arrived. This close.
We stood upon a hill overlooking the compound. I decided that a look over the structure was good at time.
It looks like the one I've raided. Except now there is a unnatural hole in the wall, closest to us.
I guess Paarthurnax has begun or is done.

"Lets rest here. We both need a break."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/06/12, 01:02 pm

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

"Yes...oh dear..."

The warrior looked to me as I stuttered, I realised I did something bad.

"From geographical evidence, it appears they have entered the compound with an insufficient amount of weaponry. They are in big trouble!"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/06/12, 11:18 pm

(Bunda Darma)
I see that I had mistaken the size. It was defiantly bigger then the one I've encountered.
"There isn't a way we can help them."
There really was no way we can. We'd only get in the way.

((EDIT))
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime17/06/12, 04:30 pm

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

Mezlor nodded before looking back down to his motion tracker as he expanded the distance.

"Oh my...this is unprecedented!"

He grabbed his data-pad and looked down to it.

"I detect mass movement above the lance, something has gone wrong..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Planet, Compound

I shook it off as I crept forward; the shivering chill that ran down my spine. I entered the room, holding my breath as I moved forward.

"S bi, shut down the console and terminate the missiles. Quna, F'alas guard the entrance. Torix, keep scanning."

"As you wish." Torix agreed.

Torix looked back down to his pad before looking back around.

"Officer, I detect mass movement above us!" Torix exclaimed.

"Define...mass movement?"

"We are talking within the hundreds, Officer." Torix explained.

"Affirmative, scan for additional entrances?"

"Aye, there seem to be none visible except the way we came through." Torix answered.

"Excellent."

He turned around to S bi who was looking his way.

"S bi, you continue to work. We need that completed ASAP. Quna, F'alas and Torix, defend the entrance. Do NOT allow them to breach the perimeter!"

They all followed their instructions as Paarthurnax ran over to some crates, wooden, but effective. He dragged a some three over to the centre before running back and grabbing some more to put on either side of the middle crate, creating a cheaply-made barricade. He stood in the middle before equipping his Beam Rifle. This was it...

"It has been an honour!"

"Likewise, Officer." Torix agreed.

"The feeling is mutual." Quna sharply answered.

"I would not have wanted to spend it any other way." F'alas spoke softly.

"It has been a hell of a journey. I shall cherish the moment when I am with the gods!" S bi suggested.

They spoke softly. However, it was apparent that they were frightened of the journey ahead. I was not...I honoured death.

Once more into the fray,
Into the last great fight I'll ever know.

Live and die on this day,
Live and die on this day...

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime17/06/12, 11:02 pm

(Bunda Darma)
This is how they die hm? I cannot say I knew them well.
"Mezlor. If your data pad is telling the truth. They're obviously aren't surviving. "
Absolutely no way could they survive that many soldiers.
Of course there was a shred of hope they would...
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime18/06/12, 12:43 am

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

Mezlor looked up to the warrior who spoke.

"It IS correct. I rebooted it a half hour ago. We cannot leave them down there!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Planet, Compound

I looked straight forward as I pointed my Beam Rifle towards the entrance. The entrance hall was at least ten meters wide with crates and cover all over the place. I wasn't expecting an easy fight. I could hear my heart beating faster now, I was nervous. I looked back to S bi as he was still cracking the terminal.

"S bi?"

"Officer, my task is nearly complete." S bi answered.

"Excellent. Torix, what is the situation?"

"I see more targets, but they're not getting closer." Torix replied.

"Hmmm...interesting. Keep scanning."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime18/06/12, 11:26 pm

(Bunda Darma)
"So it is. And around a thousand enemy troops? The only way we can help is..."
An idea was forming. Not a original idea. But at least it was something.
"Distraction. Bring the enemies outside with the building's alarms. That's sure to bring them out."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime19/06/12, 10:21 pm

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

"Negative, they have initiated protocol. The alarms are already going on the upper levels. Damn fools!"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime20/06/12, 08:51 pm

(Bunda Darma)
"Of course."
I shifted my body too where I could see his data pad.
"How could there possibly be a thousand soldiers in that building alone? I suspect foul play."

*Sparrow*
We made it to somewhere I believe is safe and called in evac.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime21/06/12, 08:07 pm

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

"Scanning..."

Mezlor looked back down and then moved the scrolled down which panned it down beneath the base unlocking different levels.

"Here, there are multiple levels in this compound...also the interior is a lot larger than the exterior."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/06/12, 06:08 am

(Bunda Darma)
"Then perhaps the enemies are all on different floors. And Paarthurnax has a chance of getting out before he's flooded."
I looked over the outpost yet again. It was defiantly big. And even bigger below.
I walked over to Jovac. He's still breathing, so he looks ¼ okay.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime22/06/12, 03:45 pm

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

Mezlor nodded.

"Let us see here..."

He shook his head.

"Negative, they are on the ground floor. There only way out it through the way they came."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/06/12, 06:22 am

(Bunda Darma)
"That obviously isn't good. Well maybe if--"
Something caught my eye over to the far left of the structure. Its... Spartans.
"Look. Look over towards the far left of the building. Allied Spartans."
My voice low and quiet.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/06/12, 06:36 am

=the rest of us had crept up towards the Elites, skirting around the enemy forces. There were only some of us in the group. The others were on the Gunship a long ways out, so as not to be heard. When it was ready, we were going to have them do a strafing run, distract the enemy soldiers so we could get the Elites evac'd. We didn't have any ammo, save for Foxtrot, so we couldn't fight at all, in any meaningful sense. I signalled the Elites, trying to get their attention=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/06/12, 01:47 pm

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

I looked over to where he had pointed. I quickly raised my hand to my other and I activated my camouflage. This wasn't part of the deal.

"What is the meaning of this, explain warrior?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fal 'Kai Taralumee
Fleetmaster
Phantasmic Shadow, CPV Flagship

Fal's head went funny; his hearing fuzzy as clouds of smoke evaporated from around him. A light which shone from a far blinded him as he brought his arm up to his face to guard it. His body was as cold as ice, with inclement weather pouring off of him.

"Fleetmaster, Gael Jirotmellee at your service." Gael saluted and bowed.

Fal didn't respond. His mouth was seriously dry. He positioned his arms so that he could thrust himself up easily. He slowly did so before moving one leg at a time out of the chamber until he was standing in front of his minions. He saw them all bowing as he stood before them. He cracked his neck, side to side.

"I have been awakened...why?" The Fleetmaster questioned.

"Fleetmaster, it has been two years since you went and we believe we have found a planet at last." Another Minor insisted.

"Intriguing. Where is this planet?" The Fleetmaster asked.

"It is a mild three radii away, Fleetmaster." Gael answered swiftly.

"Excellent, have my fleet prepare for a slipspace jump." The Fleetmaster suggested.

"Fleetmaster, we cannot complete such a task. Our slipspace drive was damaged in the interruption years ago. We had our technicians work on the damaged matter. However, the drive was unrepairable as the damage was too severe. I am afraid we will have to manually navigate to the destination." An Officer explained.

"Very well. Have my advisers prepare the command bridge."

The warriors bowed once again and headed out of the room leaving Fal some time to prepare himself.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/06/12, 05:20 pm

(Bunda Darma)
"They are Paarthurnax and mine allies. I don't like them either. But we must admit that they are needed."
His distrust is perfectly normal. I had and still have some.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime23/06/12, 10:02 pm

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

I disengaged my camouflage and stood up. I looked over to them before making a steady walk over to them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fal 'Kai Taralumee
Fleetmaster
Phantasmic Shadow, CPV Flagship

The doors automatically opened as the Fleetmaster approached them. The wind it created thrust his cape upwards which crazily blew around as he stood still. The command bridge was active with life as an Officer approached the Fleetmaster.

"Fleetmaster, your bridge awaits you." The Officer explained with confidence.

"Very well, Officer." The Fleetmaster agreed.

Fal power-walked forward as his hooves clapped off of the ground again and again. The bridge went quiet as he walked past, he wasn't sure why but it did. He walked forward towards his chair which sat upon a podium. He sat down on the chair before touching the console which raised the chair high above the ground which overlooked the command center.

"I want details on our ship's status, how do we fair?" The Fleetmaster patiently waited.

Planet, Compound

I aimed down my scope as I saw shadows near the landing, I held my breath. The final moments. There it was. I shot piercing the first as he fell, then fireworks began to light. I saw my warriors fire their rounds as the enemy soldiers returned fire in mass. I fired another which dropped one more. My Sangheili brothers were remarkable and I couldn't have wished for better comrades. I hid to change my magazine before coming back up to fire again. I set my rifle up before I got shot in my shoulder but the pain did not remain. I was knocked off of balance and fell over but that wasn't what caught my attention. A loud thud sounded near I and my ears hurt from the bullet.
I lifted myself up and looked back to where...I scrambled to my feet before running over to S bi. Blood splattered up the terminal he was working at. I looked around as bullets sparked from everywhere.

"Medical attention! We have a warrior down!"

It was a fleet-wide message, I didn't care who heard it. The bullet had ricocheted off of my shoulder and hit him in the back of the head. He was breathing...only slightly. I heard another fall, doomed!
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/06/12, 06:09 am

(Bunda Darma)
I ran (as much as my legs would allow me) to the group.
I needed to sum the situation up so...
"Humans. Paarthurnax is entrapped within the cursed building and is outnumbered.
They require assistance and there is little time! According to this tac pad they're engaged!"

Oh no! My voice was to loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next