Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2

Go down 
+5
N
Teria
The White Wolf
Felix
Paarthurnax
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/12, 07:14 am

=i reply to wielder=
Understood. I'm going there now. Try not to die.

=i run towards the south-west area, vaulting debris and trying not to fall again. Anytime I get a chance, I stop and shoot at the scorpion, trying to draw it's attention, make it come out of the outpost so it's less of a threat to everyone else=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/05/12, 05:55 pm

(Wielder)
Slightly touching the sand the further I went, it looks as if skipping a stone on water.
It cracked my skull, I know it. Seeing as how it went straight through the helmet and my forehead is bleeding. And the other arm of mine, also broken, trying to protect my face when I was stricken. I finally stopped flying about roughly 10ft away.

I'm pretty much done for with these massive injuries of mine. I can't get myself up.
The helmet two feet away from me, completely in half, seemingly staring at me.
Neon came to help me, limping his way to me.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/05/12, 11:44 am

Torix 'Kai Vadumee
Special Operations Minor
Compound, Planet

Torix equipped his energy sword and just waited alongside his fellow warriors. Paarthurnax was still talking to the human Commander, debating whether to enter the towering compound or not. It would be dangerous and he wasn't expecting to return from this operation, but that was the price of failure.

"Quna, gather S bi and F'alas. We shall be making a move soon enough."

"Yes, brother."

Quna did as instructed, whilst Torix walked back over to Paarthurnax.

"What's the situation, Commander?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/05/12, 06:06 pm

Paarthurnax wrote:
Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Compound, Planet

Paarthurnax moved his hand to his throat, or his neck, whatever. He pressed something which enabled his communications.
The commander from Echo team had returned his call.

"Commander, we have a serious problem here. My A.I has recorded extremely powerful weaponry here at this Outpost. This Outpost seems to have a huge exterior and the interior has ten times the mass of the exterior. Now here is the problem. My A.I has also recorded that the weapons are being stored inside of the mountain and underground, which seems to be some sort of a staging area. We can enter the base and neutralize what we can. However, I do not think we shall be making a return.

As our Commander, I would appreciate orders at this moment in time?"

He looks around as his warriors return, shaking their head showing that the search was disappointing.

"Very well, prepare to enter the Outpost."

"Hold tight, Alpha, Beta, Foxtrot, and Echo will be coming in to support you. We've fallen back from our outpost, We should be seeing you soon."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/05/12, 06:19 pm

Compound, Planet

Paarthurnax signals for his warriors to get to defensive locations.

"Commander, be advised there are Marksmen all over the rooftops. If you alert them then they will sound the alarm. My A.I suggested that they have a large Invasion force inside of this compound. We could do without them attacking before the mission has even begun. Ensure you watch out for booby traps, they are littered around the surrounding area."

He equips his Beam Rifle and crouches near the wall, watching the sloping entrance.

"We will await your attendance."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/05/12, 06:39 pm

Legendarystory wrote:
Paarthurnax wrote:
Compound, Planet

Paarthurnax moved his hand to his throat, or his neck, whatever. He pressed something which enabled his communications.
The commander from Echo team had returned his call.

"Commander, we have a serious problem here. My A.I has recorded extremely powerful weaponry here at this Outpost. This Outpost seems to have a huge exterior and the interior has ten times the mass of the exterior. Now here is the problem. My A.I has also recorded that the weapons are being stored inside of the mountain and underground, which seems to be some sort of a staging area. We can enter the base and neutralize what we can. However, I do not think we shall be making a return.

As our Commander, I would appreciate orders at this moment in time?"

He looks around as his warriors return, shaking their head showing that the search was disappointing.

"Very well, prepare to enter the Outpost."

"Hold tight, Alpha, Beta, Foxtrot, and Echo will be coming in to support you. We've fallen back from our outpost, We should be seeing you soon."

=Foxtrot, alternate exfil=

=Jumper radios Aegir=

Jumper: Aegir, We got a fix on the Elites' signals. We headed over to a posistion near your current location.

=Jumper then looks to the cockpit, Apple giving Jumper a thumbs up=

Jumper: We have room for wounded on our bird. How copy?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/05/12, 07:18 pm

Aegir: "We have wounded, I'm uncertain as to the severity of the wounds. We're also out of ammo, so if you've any to spare, it would be much appreciated."
=Looks around at the state of the squads.=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/05/12, 07:42 pm

Legendarystory wrote:
Aegir: "We have wounded, I'm uncertain as to the severity of the wounds. We're also out of ammo, so if you've any to spare, it would be much appreciated."
=Looks around at the state of the squads.=

=Jumper nods=

Jumper: Roger that, we're coming in.

=Jumper looks to Apple, who nods back=

Jumper: ETA is 90 seconds. Not a minute more, Foxtrot out.

=Jumper heads up to the cockpit=

Jumper: Punch it.

Apple: Roger that, boss.

=Apple the firewalls the helo to the LZ=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/05/12, 08:07 pm

Compound, Planet

Paarthurnax wiggled a little to get more comfortable. He was still crouching near a half demolished wall.

"Warriors, the humans will soon be upon us to help with this operation. Until then, set up a secure perimeter. Avoid the marksmen. S bi and F'alas, you shall guard the entrance which is the gulley up to the compound. Inform us when they arrive. However, if there are enemies and they do not identify themselves, you have permission to take them out. Torix, you shall take over my position and Quna will take the one opposite to this one. You will guard the entrance to the compound, the same goes for you.

Be careful. We have no idea when the enemy soldiers will strike, so always be on your guard. Remember, out of darkness these will light our way."

The warriors headed off in separate directions moving to their selected positions. Paarthurnax followed S bi and F'alas. He would assist them in setting up their base of operations.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/05/12, 02:20 am

=i slip back inside the base, so I can climb the walls to the helicopter. I keep firing one handed until my gun runs dry then just drop it onto my back. I climb up and slid behind a ruined section of the wall, debris making a small barricade between me and the scorpion=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/05/12, 04:00 pm

Compound, Planet

There was a steep hill up to the Compound, it was windy and dense with forest and vegetation. However, there were some evidence of deforestation. There were ancient-like walls on the side of the path, on tall hilly positions. This is where F'alas and S bi set up, they started mounting a base of operations here. Paarthurnax stood at the top of the hilly road as he looked down to it. He looked back to see Quna staring back.

"Commander, we have set ourselves up. Would you like us to remain here?"

"Affirmative, you have permission to take any hostile targets out."

Quna nodded and turned back around. Paarthurnax let go of his throat before equipping his Beam Rifle and looking down the windy valley; awaiting the arrival of the humans.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/05/12, 08:58 am

=i send a comm to everyone. A simply text message, saying to try and reach the landing pad for evac. Hell only knows how much of it people will read or see, given the situation. Hopefully enough of them still alive would be able to tell the others who can't, or didn't, see all of it=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/05/12, 12:04 pm

Torix 'Kal Vadumee
Special Operations Minor
Compound, Planet

I had my Carbine ready hanging over my leg. I looked over to Quna who was doing something similar. That's when the door swung open and I dived backwards smacking my head off of something hard, Quna had followed my actions.
I carefully leaned my head out of cover. Just as suspected, soldiers.

"Commander, we have hostile targets leaving the compound."

"How many, be precise?"

"Fifth-teen soldiers."

"What are they doing?"

"They are getting inside of their vehicles by the looks of things. The first truck is being drove into the compound."

"Affirmative, let them pass. I repeat, do not engage."

"Yes, Commander."

The trucks rolled on past and went into the opening which seemed to be a garage entrance. Another way in perhaps.

"Commander their vehicles have entered the compound. However, there are a few more soldiers still outside of the Compound."

"What do their actions imply?"

"They seem to be patrolling the area; looking for something."

"Affirmative. Watch their movements, eliminate them if it is necessary."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/05/12, 09:04 pm

=regains brief consiousness and is able to hit the sos signal before blacking out again=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/05/12, 11:36 pm

=I made it to the chopper pad. I wasn't dead. That was okay.

If I was dead I'd probably been in some sort of pitch black deadness. But I was alive. And that was good.=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/05/12, 07:42 pm

Compound, Planet

Paarthurnax sat by the hedge which acted as shade against his yellowish tanned armour, reflecting from the luminescent sun. It was a warm afternoon, the leaves on the trees disintegrated as they hit the floor from the heat of the ground below. He could not feel this, his armour made his backside feel comfortable and smooth.
There had been no further relay from the others about the humans, they simply disappeared which was fine.

"S bi, scan the area."

Paarthurnax glanced over to F'alas who gave a fair instruction. He just wanted some peace whilst waiting for the humans who had made no further contact. He reached up to his head as he removed his helmet. He placed it in his lap before wiping his brow which seemed to have accumulated much sweat.

"Bunda Darma, come in over; I repeat Bunda Darma, come in over?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/05/12, 02:00 am

Foxtrot, Inbound Helo

=Jumper radios Aegir=

Jumper: Aegir, we're inbound, ETA 30 seconds.

=He then looks to the base=

Jumper: Reccommend that you gather your wounded and get them to a marked LZ.

=Apple then starts to pull the helo towards the base=

Last edited by CossakHawk on 25/05/12, 06:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/05/12, 10:07 pm

=his armor's back up's come online and he regains consciousness as the biofoam injectors start doing there job=

dam still can't move

=activates the status screen and lists neon's as moderate and his and wilelders as critical and sends it out=

they better get that this biofoam won't do much other then slow it down
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/05/12, 04:45 am

(Wielder)
My eyes opened halfway at first, then opened completely when I realized where I was and the urgency of the situation.
Everything came back to me, Whisper learned how to fly today.
Neon helped me up, rushing like. Great pain flooded my head, over powering the smaller pain in my legs.
I'm pretty sure there was a terrible concussion and... I'm pretty sure its just very sore. My spine that is.

We should've moved slow, took our time not to kill ourselves. We didn't though, we sped through the sands, nothing but escape keeping us up. Or at least me. Sand is kicked up as we run by, mainly because I couldn't pick up my feet. Most of my body wasn't functioning properly, which would mean serious head trauma and brain damage.

Finally we climb the stairs up unto the pad and into the copper. That's when we get a ping from our huds, Whisper is in deep Shit.
I don't get it, no helmet and all. So I ask why Neon just left and I was answered. Whisper.
That's right. He was attacked while buying us time. Surprisingly Hes alive. Surprisingly. I'm alive.

Neon runs to the approximate area Whisper went to.

Last edited by Felix on 10/06/12, 06:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/05/12, 06:06 am

CossakHawk wrote:
Foxtrot, Inbound Helo

=Jumper radios Aegir=

Jumper: Aegir, we're inbound, ETA 30 minutes.

"uh, I don't think the base would be a good LZ, unless you want a scorpion pulling you down."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/05/12, 07:23 am

=tries moving but can't=

thoughts {dam got too many injuries to keep track of}

=starts gasping occasionally=

{dam it why is it always a lung damaged during combat but at least it's not as bad as the other injuries}
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/05/12, 11:34 pm

*Neon*
I ran pass tons of Crap, another Spartan running for the helipad and went past the giant Ass scorpion without a scratch.
Whisper was pretty banged up inside the crater of his, I dashed over to him.
"Hey?! Can you move?!"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/05/12, 11:36 pm

=takes a big gasp of air as he still has breathing problems=

no i can't even move right now
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/05/12, 11:54 pm

*Neon*
"Fuck! Okay.... See ya in the afterlife!"
I was joking of course, but that was pretty funny.
*Sigh* "Fine. I'll carry you...."
I only hope I can.
I bend over and attempt to bring him to his feet.

(Wielder)
I turn over to the stairs. Two Spartans, Ægir and Rán make it here.
Shit Shit Shit. Beta! The entire team is another four people... then.. how can they fit?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/05/12, 06:13 am

Legendarystory wrote:
CossakHawk wrote:
Foxtrot, Inbound Helo

=Jumper radios Aegir=

"uh, I don't think the base would be a good LZ, unless you want a scorpion pulling you down."

Jumper: Uh, Roger that Aegir. Mark an LZ for us though would ya?

=Apple then banks the chopper towards the smoldering ruins of the base=

Buster: Boss, don't we typically go AWAY from places like that.

Jumper: I'm not that choosy about the neighbors now, Buster.

Buster: Roger that.

=The helo then continues to head towards an area away from the base=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/05/12, 09:10 am

use the hood of the vehicle next to me to make a makeshift sled otherwise i ain't going anyway

=starts to feel the blood loss take effect a little=

i'd hurry
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/05/12, 10:31 am

Compound, Planet

He placed his helmet beside him. Bunda's lance were unresponsive, something must have gone wrong. Everything was fine here, the cool breeze that was at play made it a comfortable situation. The tree made excellent cover from the sun and its heat. A better set up than what was planned.

The humans could not be too far away, surely not now.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

He deactivated his cloak and hit the ground with some force, gathering some dust and creating much noice. The landing had not been a giant success. At all.

"I have landed, Shipmaster. I will be entering the fray now. I will report back in a few days with evidence of our search. Over and out."

He disconnected his communicator and moved closer to the objective. His mission was simple.

Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/05/12, 02:31 am

CossakHawk wrote:
Legendarystory wrote:
CossakHawk wrote:
Foxtrot, Inbound Helo

=Jumper radios Aegir=

Jumper: Uh, Roger that Aegir. Mark an LZ for us though would ya?

=Apple then banks the chopper towards the smoldering ruins of the base=

Buster: Boss, don't we typically go AWAY from places like that.

Jumper: I'm not that choosy about the neighbors now, Buster.

Buster: Roger that.

=The helo then continues to head towards an area away from the base=

=Aegir Marks an LZ North East of the Base. =

"Confirm LZ, Over!"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/05/12, 02:51 am

=Apple gives Jumper a nod and a thumbs up=

Jumper: We confirm a visual on the LZ, Aegir.

=Apple then starts to drop altitude and prepare to land=

Jumper: And make sure you have all your wounded with you when we land, Jumper out.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/06/12, 06:46 am

(Wielder)
Okay. So now I've given false hope to some AND I look foolish for not counting everyone. Hm. Funny how we end up finding each other near the end of the mission. Its going to be a very uncomfortable ride but if we squeeze everyone in...? Maybe?

*Neon*
"Really? I have to drag you?"
After sighing a noticeably loud sigh I ran over to where he mentioned, grabbed some Crap to build a raft like thing and ran back.
Confusingly this wasn't coming together well and took some time.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/06/12, 07:41 am

guess i'm going with foxtrot when they land
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/06/12, 07:52 pm

Aegir turns and tries to contact everyone via comms: "Everyone meet at the marked LZ ASAP!"
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime04/06/12, 09:09 pm

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

Incompetent fool, your death shall be quick and easy!

It was not for him to decide, he already knew this. It was just a reconnaissance; he knew his place. The target was in range as he switched his cameras on. As if anyone actually thought an Ossoona's job was difficult. He listened in as he recorded.

"Echo team, what is the situation? Over."

The target spoke. This clarified the identification of the target.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/06/12, 10:14 pm

=i sighed under my breath when I hear Aegir's comm. Everything was going to hell as no one knew what was going on and what was happening. One minute an idea comes up, and the next something else. All while I giant insect type thing is rampaging around the base. I took off, vaulting rubble and debris towards the now marked LZ=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime07/06/12, 12:54 am

=One would not have seen it if they werent directly looking, but for a brief moment there seemed to be a flash among the stars. A blink in Slipspace. Whatever it was came in and just as quickly was gone without a trace. But, it did leave something behind. An ODST pod of seemingly custom, or perhaps simply modified, design came barreling out of the sky and towards the desert below. On open comms, a voice came from the falling pod=

Teksi D'hazth ir One-Two-One-Four, naahni ahh la'iivor khess rey ton! Rahk'tey, teksi D'hazth ir One-Two-One-Four, naahni ahh la'iivor khess rey ton!

=The pod spiraled down in a clearly unplanned and/or unintended flight path. As it neared the ground, it clipped a UNSC Falcon transport, completely taking off one of its Heli-Wings, and sending the tiny vessel tumbling off course and the Falcon towards the sands. The pod slammed into a dune face-first, bending the door out of shape a bit and shattering the visor. The comms from it went silent, and it moved not a single inch...=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime07/06/12, 04:54 am

*Neon*
"Okay. But you still need to get out of here. K? So do nothing as I put you on this.''
This is a piece of Crap sleigh. Or a raft. Fuck it. I don't know but it drags things at least.
I roll him over on it quickly hopefully avoiding more pain for 'em. Going behind the... whatever it is and pushed to the new LZ pinpointed by somebody.. Who was my commander again?

(Wielder)
Okay thankfully Ægir saved my ass just now with the LZ.
So since there's already people in the copper and its full (almost) Sparrow and Hawk did their thing. Flying us over to it.
I pass out soon after we take off.

(Bunda Darma)
Jovac is critical and also the medical member of our team. I know little about healing but know more then Golen.
I'm using everything in my medical knowledge to keep him alive. Hes dying rapidly and all this human technology is confusing!
I need help now... Can Golen wake up in his status?

"Golen!! I need help now!! Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime07/06/12, 08:23 am

=gruns in pain when he's rolled over=

god fucking dam that hurts
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime07/06/12, 04:08 pm

"Change of plans, salvage that wreckage! Echo team let's go check that Pod!"

=Aegir begins to run towards the Pod=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime07/06/12, 06:53 pm

Neckolas Oehlbeard wrote:
"Change of plans, salvage that wreckage! Echo team let's go check that Pod!"

=Aegir begins to run towards the Pod=

=I nod and get the chopper othe helipad and into the air=

Roger that sir. I'll provide overwatch and support from the helo.

=I then turn on the weapons system in the helo and put the chopper into a hover=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime07/06/12, 10:48 pm

=they finally arrive at the newly marked lz=

where's the evac we were told about
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime07/06/12, 11:05 pm

=i get to the LZ, then head off to the wreckage of the transport. I sigh=
Sir, this is pointless. We need to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/06/12, 12:22 am

=I'd made it to the LZ, and we were moving, again. I wasn't in such a bad condition, so I guess I didn't really mind... Not going back to the warmth safety of the Ship. And computers. But, at least I wasn't being shot at or anything right now. There was someone in the distance... I don't know. It looked like... Rubble? I don't know.=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/06/12, 05:23 am

Neon arrives with Whisper at the LZ not long after.

(Golen Dasra)
I awoke with a start and my sides hurt. The feeling after removing a bullet. Because I was shot. Perhaps trauma to my head is causing (hopefully) temporary memory lost. There is loud heeling of some sort seemingly coming from everywhere and Darma was... Screaming for something.

(Bunda Darma)
"Golen. I need you to help me with Jovac. He's dying quickly! And the only thing keeping him alive is me at the moment, I need you to contact Paarthurnax and send help."
I was calm, firm and loud. Ensuring he heard me. But with his head injuries I'm not certain.

(Golen Dasra)
His words sounded came out as soft squeaks therefore inaudible to me.
Everything begun to swirl.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/06/12, 07:37 am

=sends a comm saying he need medical help asap=

hurry guys can't last forever like this

---------------------------------------------------
^=rrp post
sinc there's confusion going on i'd like to help clarify what is actually happening atm

wielder.sparrow,hawk aegir,ran,sync are in the enemy heli which has already taken off

foxtrot's circling lz to land

rubble is going to falcon wreck as ordered

xaz's char is trapped

neon is at new lz whith whisper who is dying

the rest of beta fled when initial order was given to

the scorp is still there
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/06/12, 03:24 am

=Apple lands the chopper at the LZ=

Jumper: (Yelling) GET THE WOUNDED ON THE HELO, ASAP!

=Jumper then makes a motion for them to get on board=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/06/12, 06:24 am

=i got to the wreckage, and managed to pull the pilot out, i hoisted them onto my shoulder, not really caring if they were male or not, and started to carry them towards the other helo that just landed=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/06/12, 07:37 am

*Neon*
Da fawq was that?
I check to see if its friendly. If it wasn't a meteor or some Shit like that.
U.N.S.C. drop pod.
Good enough for me. I'll go save his ass. AFTER Whisper is good.... and there's the transport.
"C'mon guys! Load him up. "

They started doing what I said with utmost care. Noting he was drenched in his own blood and somewhat disfigured.
I sped through sand to reach the drop pod's crash site. Nothing special other then an unopened drop pod and a unconscious guy inside.
So I attempt to wake him knowing there's no way I can open it from out here.

*Sparrow*
Occasionally when I do look back I see that Wielder was bleeding massively. Motionless also. I need to land before he dies.

(Bunda Darma)
"Golen! Golen! You need to send in help! Get Paarthurnax! Do you hear me?!"
Jovac is losing to much blood to fast a-and and he needs to stop. We could.. cauterize his wounds. Yes!
I engage my energy dagger and begin to close/burn close his wounds. Starting with his Sniper shot.

(Golen Dasra)
I heard what he said that time and set up a text message. A simple three worded message and sent it. Passing out the second after.
Code:
we need help

*Sparrow*
There, landed. I jump in the back to start fixing the medic. How ironic? Always fixing the medic.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/06/12, 07:40 am

huh still not dead yet

=gasps as he says it=

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/06/12, 07:50 am

=i carry the pilot over to the heli and drop them in, climbing in afterwards. I took a seat and helped them up into into one as well, hooking up a harness so they wouldn't fall out when we took off=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/06/12, 07:54 am

=tries moving but the pain becomes too intense=

Last edited by zeru on 11/06/12, 01:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next