Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2

Go down 
+5
N
Teria
The White Wolf
Felix
Paarthurnax
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/06/12, 03:12 pm

=The pod budged a little, but whoever was inside was still out cold. The dune shifted a little, and the pod fell a small ways down the sand, untill it was facing door-up. The entire door was opaque, but a sharp eye could just barely see through the glass and make out the figure of perhaps a Spartan, though the armor too was strange=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 01:22 am

*Neon*
Well this is weird. He's alone. Didn't ODST's or whatever come in teams? And seeing as how Spartans are also in teams.
With it face down perhaps now I can pry the door open. We'll see.
I equip my rifle and shove it into the door's.. well... crack and push down on the opposite side.
The rifle flew up from the pod and smacked into my helmet.

"Aw C'mon!"

Guess that ain't working. There's got to be some way to open it from the outside.
I need help I'll admit it.
Comms to surrounding units.
"Hey! This is Neon from Alpha squad. I need assistance with the drop pod."

(Bunda Darma)
There. I'm done. He's going to need a transfusion or he's going to die.
Now I just need to know how and what I'll need.

*Sparrow*
The bleeding stopped after the bandages were put on.
He looks to be alright. Nothing fatal.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 01:38 am

=i hear Neon and jump out of the helo to go help. I run over and stop next to Neon next to the pod=
What do you need help with?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 06:09 am

*Neon*
"He's out cold and the door's jammed. We need to. Ya know, unjam it. "
Pretty much summed it up. Wait.
"But I have no idea how to open it."

(Bunda Darma)
I've seen him do it large amounts of times. Stick a needle in him and another and the other puts blood in? Knowing I have to most blood within my party. I hook it up to me and Jovac.

Last edited by Felix on 15/06/12, 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needs Fixin')
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 06:15 am

=i look around for some long piece of metal=
You try your rifle?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 06:24 am

*Neon*
"Yeah. The barrel can't fit exactly..."
My voiced trailed as I tried to think what we could use. Our knives maybe?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 06:35 am

We need something longer, like a good pole or something. Wait, no.

=i look at Neon=
Smash the glass in. Then we can get him out.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 06:39 am

*Neon*
"Sweet. Lets do this."
I flip my rifle backwards and start attacking the glass with the back end if the rifle.

(Bunda Darma)
After closer inspection of the curious machine I found out it was a heart monitor. @#$%&&
What can I do?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 06:43 am

=i take my new rifle out and follow suit. I start beating on the glass, cracks forming, but it doesn't break. I hit it a bit harder, trying to break through quickly=
C'mon, hit it harder.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 06:47 am

*Neon*
This is the day. You're given a metal suit of super armour and paid to beat the Crap out of stuff.
I begin to hit harder as instructed. The glass breaks a smig. Some pieces falling in.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 06:49 am

=i watch as it starts to cave in a bit, but doesn't fully break. At least I can tell this pod was properly designed. I beat on it some more, mostly around the areas that had fallen in, trying to widen the holes=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 06:57 am

*Neon*
Damn. How hard is this? I mean seriously. Fuck.
I started to shove the barrel into one of the holes and began to shovel. Pushing down on the other end of the rifle, forcing glass to come up and shatter.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 07:01 am

=i worked on another hole as Neon worked on his. i got it open up a lot more, with the glass falling inside onto the armored person asleep=
Well fuck. They're out cold.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 07:04 am

*Neon*
"If they weren't they would've used the explosive bolts this thing must likely has."
I put the rifle on my back and reached inside.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 02:13 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Planet, Compound

He was dazing slightly, he hadn't been to sleep in what felt like forever. He was on the verge of sleeping before a subdue bleep sounded from down below. He looked up to see if his fellow warriors had heard it, but they had not. There it was again, he reached down and removed his Data-pad from his utility and unlocked it to be greeted by a message from a fellow warrior.

The message read "we need help". The message had poor grammar and was punctuated incorrectly, something was odd about this. It was sent via an international communications device, one reading from Bunda's lance. A distress signal perhaps. He sat silent for a moment longer, as the mysterious atmosphere filled his lungs.

"Echo team, we have a distress signal from Lance Beta. We shall begin to make--!"

He was stopped in the middle of a sentence as he was turned around by a familiar sound. An explosion. He readied his Beam Rifle awaiting whatever was about to unfold, to do so.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mezlor 'Vercollokee
Ossoona
Classified

An excellent distraction. I am full of pure genius...and bigotry.

He captured the whereabouts of the signal which had been sent, he traced it and it was now a waypoint on his HUD. He began to make fast tracks and follow the waypoint to where he believed the targets to be.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 07:51 pm

=i nod and start working on pulling the remaining glass out=
Why do you think he came down here?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/06/12, 10:26 pm

=The soldier inside stirred a little, and woke up. He looked around for a brief moment, seeming to take little notice of the two Spartans. He wasted no time punching the bolts on the door, and it came flying off. He grabbed hold of the doorway, and hoisted himself up, looking around. His armor was White and secondary-Red, and covered in blast marks. It was clearly offline, yet he was able to move and navigate without any trouble. It looked like it could be some form of experimental armor=

=It would appear this way to one who did not know it.=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 12:08 am

*Neon*
I shrugged. I haven't the closest idea. Noticing movement inside and realized he woke up as the door came off.
I yanked my arm out just in time though. Damn. Does he realized he nearly chopped my arm off?
"Ha. Now he's awake."

(Bunda Darma)
So. Jovac is dead with Golen on the way. Not to mention my own wounds. I am a outcast from my race and also fighting a unknown.
Uneven terms with Paarthurnax. The only Sangheili who dare speak to me other then Golen. How bad will this day go?
And there's always the chance we forgot to eliminate all humans. I'm certain the extensive use of the Active Camouflage has damaged our armour.

And there it was. My suspicion that there was surviving soldiers. Surprisingly they decided to use a robotic suit of armour. To deal with three.
Now there was a large hole from where the door was originally and the bot filled it. Supporting troops fell in from all other entrances and aimed directly at me. I sat in my seat, unwilling to fight. I looked as if I hadn't noticed them. This aggravated the leader from the looks of it.
He stood tall nearly 6ft. I'd still tower above him. He yelled out something about surrendering or death but I couldn't hear him correctly.

Jovac is dead. I was bothered by death but.. this one went past that. I can't describe it. I need to make sure--
Blackness.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 12:20 am

=i jumped back as i saw the soldier reach for the explosive bolts=
What the hell, man? You coulda killed us with that!
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 12:46 am

=Standing on the pod, the soldier looks down at the Spartan who yelled. He stoops back into his pod to retrieve his rifle, a rather strange-looking gun that almost resembled a DMR. He then hops off the pod and looks again at the Spartan who yelled. He speaks in a noticable, yet not overly so, rhaspy voice=

What Planet is this, and what's your Number? Friendly?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 12:55 am

This is the planet Tympo, I'm Rubble 208. I'm friendly if you're friendly.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:00 am

Rubble 208. That doesent sound-

...Human? You're UNSC, arent you?

=He shoulders his rifle=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:02 am

=i nod=
Of course I am. I'm not a deserter.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:08 am

=He nodded=

Diathir, 1214.

=He made a fist and tapped the mark on his upper chest armor, near his neck, which read 1214. He looked around for a moment=

So what're the Unics' doing all the way out here?

Last edited by Xazhi on 10/08/12, 01:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:11 am

Investigating a corporation. You? You make it seem like you aren't UNSC.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:13 am

=He gains a funny smile under his helmet=

S'cause I'm not.

=He gets back up onto the pod and leans in, looking for something else. There is an insignia on his shoulderplate, but it is too damaged, or perhaps simply covered with some sort of burn residue, to be seen clearly=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:14 am

Then what are you?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:27 am

=He comes back out of the pod with another strange-looking weapon. Perhaps an energy sword of some description. He put the weapon on his belt, next to his pistol, and looked back at the Spartan=

What, you can't tell by the

=He looks at his shoulder, and notices the Emblem covered in grime=

Insignia...

=He wipes off some of the grime, and then starts rubbing the shoulderplate untill it is all gone. The full Emblem now completely visible. He looks at the Spartan again=

RSS. Comet division, 1st Battalion, 1st Company, 2nd platoon, Alpha squad, Soldier four. I'm surprised you didnt notice by the armor, to be frank.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:30 am

=i tilt my head=
Xnno?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:35 am

=He chuckles briefly=

We dont like to be called that. Makes us seem like Machines. We prefer to call ourselves Ecksnos, or Eks's for short. Like Humans to Men. 'Course you Unics wouldnt know that, would'ya? Everyone in the entire Armada knows why Delta didnt blow Earth out of existance when he had the chance.

=He chuckles again. Finally, his armor comes online. His shields come up, and his HUD flashes=

Ah, there we go.

So, tell me Human. How many Eks's you seen in your life?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:36 am

Approaching the Pod.

"You there! Soldier! Name and Rank!"

=Aegir shouts from afar at the new arrival=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:38 am

=He looks over at the new Spartan and shouts back=

Commander Diathir, 1214!

Last edited by Xazhi on 10/08/12, 01:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:39 am

Apart from you? None. I was under the impression you killed us on sight.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:42 am

Xazhi wrote:
=He looks over at the new Spartan and shouts back=

Commander Diathir, 1214!

"Commander Diathir, What is your business here!"

=Aegir asks again, authoritatively. =
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:44 am

=He shouts back=

What business you got askin' me!?

=He turns back to the Spartan he was speaking with and smiles under his helmet=

No, that time's long past. We're at peace now, though Allies might be pushing it.

=He chuckles=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:46 am

Well, that's good. I'm not up for a fight right now.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:46 am

Xazhi wrote:
=He shouts back=

What business you got askin' me!?

=He turns back to the Spartan he was speaking with and smiles under his helmet=

No, that time's long past. We're at peace now, though Allies might be pushing it.

=He chuckles=

=standing before Diathir=

"I have UNSC business asking you. So spit it out, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:49 am

=He raises his hands Mockingly=

Oh, well then Unic, I fell from the sky. But, you may have noticed that, as I possibly could have wrecked a very expensive piece of vehical on the way down.

=He chuckles=

You Unics are a long way from Earth, arent you?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:50 am

"Answer the question."

Aegir said, bluntly.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:53 am

=He too gets serious in tone=

I told you, I fell from the Sky. That little blink in Slipspace was the captain of Recon-S1 giving the Pods a chance to drop off somewhere safe before the ship blew. Guess nobody else made it in time.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:55 am

What happened?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 01:56 am

Xazhi wrote:
=He too gets serious in tone=

I told you, I fell from the Sky. That little blink in Slipspace was the captain of Recon-S1 giving the Pods a chance to drop off somewhere safe before the ship blew. Guess nobody else made it in time.

"So you've no motives for coming here. This was a random outcome for you."

=Aegir sighs a sigh of relief.=

"Well, while you're here, give us a hand."
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 02:00 am

=He lightened up a little=

Alright, but know that I'm not taking any orders from you Unics, only requests. I may be stranded on this rock. Or rather, this Dune, but I still answer to my CO's.

=He thinks for a moment=

What you Unics got for weapons?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 02:03 am

"Our weapons are out of ammo, we need to restock, we'll pick a weapon up for you when we can."

=Aegir begins walking to the chopper=

Last edited by Neckolas Oehlbeard on 12/06/12, 02:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 02:05 am

=He shakes his head=

I got a weapon. MCR-III. Standard issue in the Armada.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 02:15 am

Xazhi wrote:
=He shakes his head=

I got a weapon. MCR-III. Standard issue in the Armada.

"Well then your good until you run out of ammo. How much does it hold and how much do you have on you?"

Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 02:18 am

=He chuckles=

Son, you got a lot to learn about XNNO weaponry. I got about...

=He thinks for a moment=

5 Mags, 25 bolts each at the moment. I can get more later. Only problem is, your guns cant use it, so I guess you're shit out of luck.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 02:29 am

Xazhi wrote:
=He chuckles=

Son, you got a lot to learn about XNNO weaponry. I got about...

=He thinks for a moment=

5 Mags, 25 bolts each at the moment. I can get more later. Only problem is, your guns cant use it, so I guess you're shit out of luck.

"We're far out of Xnno territory. I don't think you'll be getting any more of that ammo anytime soon, Diathir."

=Gets on the Heli with Foxtrot.=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 02:32 am

=He chuckles again=

You have no idea.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/06/12, 02:50 am

"Foxtrot, we need drop off at Paarthurnax's location!"

=Extends his hand to Diathir=

"Welcome aboard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2   The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise RP: Mission Three pt2
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next