Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two

Go down 
+7
Felix
The Meta
zeru
Teria
Paarthurnax
The White Wolf
N
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 03:35 am

Shut up and help me look. We've got a lot of movement down there right now. We need to find anything that dates to today. It might just save our squads lives.

I begin flicking through the documents
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 03:48 am

Intel Officer Charlie: "What...ah...well... let's see here..." He begins sorting through some of it.

"Some of this is encrypted, I don't recognize it. Hey Stevo! I've got some decrypting for you!" He leans over and hands some of the files to Intel. Officer Stevo.

"Now, I've got some Supply shipments here dated for today, going to......errr... Depot 127, at the 'Hung-eer-ah-ast' settlement? That must a code name for one of the settlements, it's not listed on the map, or it's new."

He shifts some of it around, "What is with these encoded files? I mean shit. Stevo! more for ya" He hands more intel over to 'Stevo'. "There's stuff happening tomorrow, there doesn't seem to be a lot happening today. There's a lot of stuff that says Project YX that has testing or something happening, but none of it states what Project YX is. Maybe there's something in the decrypted files, when Stevo is done." He looks over to the mexican looking man with a small mustache working over the files.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 03:50 am

I drop my pile

That's not good enough. Why would there be so much movement down there.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 03:57 am

Intel Officer Charlie: "Your guess is as good as mine at this point."

Intel Officer MacCormac: "I've got something, It's not much, but apparently there are a few towns around the planet that people having been leaving, saying that they've been feeling uncomfortable. I also have chemical reports from the water plants in the area, counts are normal. But GTC was investigating it. Maybe they feel guilty?"

Intel Officer Charlie: "that has nothing to do with with troop movements or anything related to the Squads safety!"

Intel Officer Stevo: "We have Troop movements towards the Colony near Delta Squad, about two hundred soldiers, armed in experimental tech, something that GTC has been working on. Some of these files are Weapon Specs, They have specially designed bullets that ignore Shielding, something about the small magnetic field around the bullet. I don't know, science isn't my specialty."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 03:58 am

We need to get Delta and Echo evac now. We can't just let this play out.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:01 am

Intel Officer Tianna: "We've lost contact with Echo Squad, they've dropped off the grid."

Sevlinski: "And they are in a hot zone."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:03 am

Sir. Permission to fly the evac down myself?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:08 am

N wrote:
Aegir stops running. wait... "We're here."

=I say whats on my mind=

Where is 'here', exactly, sir?

Because I have no idea what 'here' is...
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:09 am

Sevlinski: "They have Aerial Drones of some sort around Echo's location, or their last known location, going in would be suicide. I'll give you a choice, you can get Delta out, or support Delta Squad. Echo squad is alone for now, we don't know where they are, and we don't know what is blocking our communications with them."

---

Aegir: "We're at the water plant."

I turned around and looked at Hawk.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:11 am

So, investigation time?

=i look between the two of them=
I'm ready if you guys are.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:12 am

Aegir: "Yeah, investigation time."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:14 am

In all fairness Sir. I'm a Spartan. Suicide is easy street.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:15 am

N wrote:
Sevlinski: "They have Aerial Drones of some sort around Echo's location, or their last known location, going in would be suicide. I'll give you a choice, you can get Delta out, or support Delta Squad. Echo squad is alone for now, we don't know where they are, and we don't know what is blocking our communications with them."

---

Aegir: "We're at the water plant."

I turned around and looked at Hawk.

=I look up and see some military looking material=

This sure doesn't look like an innocent water plant to me, sir.

=I start to see shadows moving on the catwalks=

And I don't think we're alone.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:21 am

Shel-Jel wrote:

Sevlinski: "It's suicide for any one. You're too valuable to be sent to retrieve Echo Squad, Aegir has gotten out of tight spots before, I'm sure he'll do so again."

Quote :

Aegir: "I'm not seeing anything on radar." I turn on the Helmet Light and look up at the catwalk above us. the light reveals a man in ragged clothing, looking down at us.

"I don't think we're threatened right now."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:22 am

=i look up at the man=
Sir, that he didn't announce who he is or why he's here worries me.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:22 am

You can't just abandon them without any support. If there's aerial drones that means they are about to be hit and hard too.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:25 am

N wrote:
Shel-Jel wrote:

Sevlinski: "It's suicide for any one. You're too valuable to be sent to retrieve Echo Squad, Aegir has gotten out of tight spots before, I'm sure he'll do so again."

Quote :

Aegir: "I'm not seeing anything on radar." I turn on the Helmet Light and look up at the catwalk above us. the light reveals a man in ragged clothing, looking down at us.

"I don't think we're threatened right now."

=I nod=

I agree sir. But I think we should be on our guard now.

=I get out my pistol, leaving it on saftey=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:28 am

Aegir: "That's why I'm called 'Aegir'. The sea is always on guard. Let's go in."

Aegir enters the front door.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:30 am

=i ready my SMG, taking the safety off, but keeping it lowered. I keep an eye out for anyone suspicious=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:30 am

Shel-Jel wrote:
You can't just abandon them without any support. If there's aerial drones that means they are about to be hit and hard too.

Sevlinski: "The drones have been their for some time. If there was any indication of a threat, we'd have heard something by now. I know what I'm doing Sparrow. Don't question everything I do."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:32 am

You have just heard of an indication of a threat. Ground movement. Aerial drones.

I pick up the files

Experimental weapons. A lot of supplies moving.

I wave them at him

Everything's pointing to a big attack.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:34 am

Shel-Jel wrote:
You have just heard of an indication of a threat. Ground movement. Aerial drones.

I pick up the files

Experimental weapons. A lot of supplies moving.

I wave them at him

Everything's pointing to a big attack.

Sevlinski: "But not near Echo's last known location."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:35 am

Thing's can't move now.

I raise my eyebrows at him
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:37 am

Garth wrote:
=i ready my SMG, taking the safety off, but keeping it lowered. I keep an eye out for anyone suspicious=

=I move forward through the door=

I don't like this...not one bit

=I turn on my VISR and look for anything suspicious=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:39 am

Shel-Jel wrote:
Thing's can't move now.

Sevlinski: "Sparrow. If We had intel indicating an attack near Echo's objective, we would allow you to pick them up. But their is no evidence of an attack near their objective. You're overreacting."

=Echo=

Aegir walks through the entrance corridor to the front desk. It's empty.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:42 am

Half of this stuff isn't even decoded yet. What's to say there isn't such intel. You aren't being cautious enough Sevlinski.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:43 am

Sevlinski: "I am being cautious. Sending you in would alert the area to your presence. That would put Echo in more immediate danger."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:45 am

And then pull them out of harms way.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:46 am

N wrote:
Shel-Jel wrote:
Thing's can't move now.

Sevlinski: "Sparrow. If We had intel indicating an attack near Echo's objective, we would allow you to pick them up. But their is no evidence of an attack near their objective. You're overreacting."

=Echo=

Aegir walks through the entrance corridor to the front desk. It's empty.

=I take the saftey off my pistol=

This doesn't feel right...not at all

=I move around and start looking around the room=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:48 am

Sevlinski: "You'd be hit by the anti-air before you got close. While you're here arguing with me, Delta is in danger, the longer your here, the more likely it is Delta will be overrun."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:50 am

Then send another pilot. You know i'm the best goddamn pilot on board this ship. You know the AA wouldn't be too hard if you gave me permission to the pelican mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:51 am

=i walk up to the front desk and turn around to watch our rear=
Anyone else weirded out?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:53 am

Shel-Jel wrote:
Then send another pilot. You know i'm the best goddamn pilot on board this ship. You know the AA wouldn't be too hard if you gave me permission to the pelican mechanics.

Sevlinski: "The Drones in the Air are the AA, You'd be outnumbered and flying into them."

Quote :
Anyone else weirded out?

Aegir, "Shivers up and down my spine."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:55 am

Let me make a few modifications to a pelican. I could have it ready to fly through hell twice and back without a scratch in under an hour.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:56 am

Shel-Jel wrote:
Let me make a few modifications to a pelican. I could have it ready to fly through hell twice and back without a scratch in under an hour.

Sevlinski: "That's the kind of arrogance that nearly had you dishonourably discharged."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 04:58 am

That's in the past now. This is the present.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 05:00 am

N wrote:
Shel-Jel wrote:

Sevlinski: "The Drones in the Air are the AA, You'd be outnumbered and flying into them."

Quote :
Anyone else weirded out?

Aegir, "Shivers up and down my spine."

=I look around=

Me here as well.

=I look and see a snapped wire on the ground=

OHHHHHHHH snap...we just sprung a trap

Last edited by Scorch on 21/02/12, 05:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 05:04 am

Sevlinski: "No, go to Delta's location. That's an order. Sparrow."

=Echo=

Aegir, "What's that Hawk?"

Last edited by N on 21/02/12, 05:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 05:06 am

No Sir. Any pilot will do for Delta and i'm not prepped for Piloting just yet.

I throw the files down back onto the intel officers desk

I don't want a squad anymore either Sir. Transfer Whisper and Trident over to Delta.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 05:16 am

N wrote:
Sevlinski: "No, go to Delta's location. That's an order. Sparrow."

=Echo=

Aegir, "What's that Hawk?"

=I squat on the ground=

There was a tripwire placed on the ground, and when snapped, something has been set in motion sir.

=I raise my pistol=

I think we're in a trap, and we're in trouble now sir.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 05:17 am

Sevlinski: "You don't want a squad anymore? Just like that? You're Grounded until we have a discussion about your military career. Trident and Whisper will be as well, until you get your act together."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 05:18 am

I salute him mockingly and continue flipping through a few files. I get halfway through and an idea strikes. I pass the files to the officer and walk off, making quickly for the armoury.

I arrive there and grab a few bits and pieces. Namely a silenced SMG and a few grenades. I suit up in some re-entry armour and head for the hanger.

Grounded you said. But we're on a ship. And the grounds way down there. And hey, if i run into Echo. Well what a co-incidence.

I jump into one of the Drop-Pods and type in the co-ords of Echo's last position.

AA won't do much to one of these.

Last edited by Shel-Jel on 21/02/12, 06:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 05:35 am

=i look around and see the wire near Hawk=
Let me take a look and see if it's bomb or a sensor.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 07:55 am

I stood up, realizing I dozed off. I walk back to the main floor, hearing that my squad was back from a dock worker. I fast walk to the docking station, eager to see what they uncovered. Once I get there, I see no one and ask myself where they are. My first thought was
if they did get anything, they would've went to the intelligence office. I head there, and ask the officer there where they went.

Me: Have you seen anyone from alpha squad? They were suppose to report here.

Charlie: I'm kinda busy here, they obtained a lot of information. Sparrow dropped it off, she headed off in that direction.
He points to the armoury's general location.
Charlie: Didn't see anyone else.

Me: ok, thanks.
I head off in the armoury's direction, not finding sparrow or anyone else from alpha. -I wonder where she went, oh well. Ill leave her be-
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 12:15 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Laboratory

Paarthurnax heard F'alas once again.

"No. Should he have?"

Paarthurnax awaited a reply. He focused on the Huragok, Higher Than Most, as he floated around the room, from pillar to post. He adored the Huragok. Paarthurnax burnt a few marks into his helmet. A few moments ago he had placed his helmet on the table, and started getting rid of some of the dents and marks on it. Afterwards he engraved the two symbols for honor and loyalty, on the top left. It was just about visible. He then equipped his sword and placed that on the table.

"This will be a nice place"

He turned it over to the empty side. He engraved three words: Upon my honor! and below the symbol for honor. He then stared at his sword, as the engraved writing set, and it melted the metal. It quickly cooled. He placed his sword back into its holster and placed his helmet back on.

Last edited by Paarthurnax & Fivak on 21/02/12, 04:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 07:27 pm

-They will show up sooner or later- I walk back to my room and into the shower. My knee still aches along with my forearm. I shrug it off, I'm a Spartan after all. I think upon several things thats happened previously. Some of it confuses me, but I'm sure it'll get explained.
Once I'm done, I put on my uniform again and head out to the intelligence office.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 08:09 pm

=heads to the lounge and after awhile walks away with around 1k credits=

ty officers

=starts walking around the halls looking for things to do=
Back to top Go down
F'alas Vadame
Not cool enough for a real rank
F'alas Vadame

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime21/02/12, 11:08 pm

Paarthurnax & Fivak wrote:
Laboratory

Paarthurnax heard F'alas once again.

"No. Should he have?"

Paarthurnax awaited a reply. He focused on the Huragok, Higher Than Most, as he floated around the room, from pillar to post. He adored the Huragok. Paarthurnax burnt a few marks into his helmet. A few moments ago he had placed his helmet on the table, and started getting rid of some of the dents and marks on it. Afterwards he engraved the two symbols for honor and loyalty, on the top left. It was just about visible. He then equipped his sword and placed that on the table.

"This will be a nice place"

He turned it over to the empty side. He engraved three words: Upon my honor! and below the symbol for honor. He then stared at his sword, as the engraved writing set, and it melted the metal. It quickly cooled. He placed his sword back into its holster and placed his helmet back on.
"Err.... no! He didn't mention any 'split jawed friend' did he?" Maybe he could keep his relation secret.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime22/02/12, 07:12 am

Walk to the intelligence office, but the window is closed. I try the door, it doesn't open. -Its none of my business- I quickly scurry off, trying not to get caught. -This is awfully annoying- I go to the sparring room and begin quick jabs to the punching bag. Then a right side kick followed by a left hook, throwing it to the side. I knee it, keeping it in the air and I throw a quick couple of punches. I quickly get bored and walk off. -I need something to do, how about food? No, I already ate. Then maybe space again, no it gets to boring. Ok I'm going to-
I bump into a officer of some sort, paper go flying everywhere. I pick it up rather quickly, alot of experience from bumping into people helps. He thanks me and heads off to where he was going. I look back into space, noticing the elite ship coming above.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime22/02/12, 09:53 am

Laboratory

Paarthurnax stopped what he was doing.

"No he did not. Is there something you are not telling me?"

A few seconds of silence passed by.

"F'alas, tell me?

He looked to the Huragok, and saw him bringing something over. It was the hologram of the mysterious symbols.

"Thank you friend"

He now awaited a reply from F'alas. He knew he was hiding something now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two   The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise: A Post Covenant War Story: Mission Two
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next