Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'

Go down 
+9
N
Dewsaur
Paarthurnax
Colgate
Draco
Razgriz
Moose
The White Wolf
The Meta
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:29 pm

=I wake up and get up from my cot, rubbing the relative sleep deprivation from my eyes=

Well, here's to another goddamn day in the wasteland...

=I then get dressed and have my last breakfast of my two week stash=

Time to go to the Rivet City market for food...again

=I check to locks of my 'home', making sure no one can get into my armory=

=I then go into my armory and select the weapons I'll take today=

Let's see, I'll take my Kedir SMG, M1911 pistol, and my Mk.14 out for a walk to Rivet. Yeah, that's perfect...

=I then head out my 'home', and lock it up for the trip to Rivet City=

Just another day in the wasteland, nothing more and nothing less...

=I smile as I worked my way towards Rivet City=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:35 pm

I rolled over and stretched on my mattress down in the Rivet City market. Sure it was a poor bed, but i could hardly afford the one hundred caps Vera was asking for her hotel room
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:35 pm

Clang... Clang... Clang...

I woke up to those sounds, as I seemed to do almost every other day I stayed in Rivet city. Some idiot who just had to knock something over... These people must've never heard of decent sleep. I sat up, and rubbed my eyes, before pulling my Firestarter out from under my hammock. I slung it on my back, and walked out of the general sleeping room. (If you've ever played Fallout 3, the one you dont pay for.)
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:36 pm

(Daniel)
=It was a new day, in the wasteland. I was sleeping at the time, comfortable in the ruins of a building, my jacket used as a blanket, when the first rays of morning sunlight washed over me, the extra warmth waking me from my sleep. Time to start my daily routine: Survive. Thankfully, I didn't have much to pack up-- just a bottle of water that I managed to salvage, my little bag of ammo (which was already running short) and some granola bars I saved from my vault=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:38 pm

=I had been awake all night. It was my turn to guard the Market of Rivet City after hours. It was a good job. Nothing much really happened that often. So I used some of my time to sleep. Apparently it was day, because many of the citizens were moving down to set up shop again. I continue to wander around and greet the people who enter=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:38 pm

Harkness's hand stretched out towards me and i took it, helping myself up from the floor. He smiled at me and i grabbed my rifle and slung it over my back while he performed the pre-market checks on the stalls
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:41 pm

I headed into Rivet City Market... Not that I was really planning on buying anything, I didn't need to get any Ammo... Or really anything... And I usually only took what I needed, carrying more than... Well what I needed usually weighed me down.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:42 pm

(Daniel)
=Once I was all packed up, I left the ruined building. It was actually a shame-- that ruin was so far the most comfortable place I had slept in. But, experience had taught me that unless it was absolutely secure, staying in a fixed area was a death wish. Hell, I had already been pushed out of at least one sleeping area because of bandits. So, I started walking, to nowhere in particular=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:42 pm

=I stopped at a nearby stall and just watched. I took my glasses off of my face and rubbed my eyes=

Just another great day to be alive.

=I nod and wave at others=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:44 pm

I walked through the market nodding and waving to the bleary-eyed people already down there. I stretch and check my current amount of caps. Enough for food. Well that was a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:45 pm

= I walked towards Rivet City, lugging my unwanted gear along with my laser rifle and armour. I'd been attacked by raiders a few days ago, so I had plenty of stuff to sell. Weapons, ammo and a few chems. Other than the need to sell this stuff, I needed supplies. Food, water and parts to repair my stuff. Hell, If I got lucky, someone would want to enlist my 'services'. =
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:46 pm

Chris stretched as he woke up from another terrible night of sleep. His mattress was so uncomfortable, the springs had came through, and there were too many stains. He would surely need a new one soon.

"What a fucking shitty life!"

He sat up and stared blankly ahead.

Great, another fantastic day in the wasteland. Oh, how exciting. I'm anticipating the very moment, pathetic.

He got up and head to his closet, that was suspended on a huge platform up ahead. A huge concrete panel, with walls on three sides. It was eroding away, slowly. The damp was to blame. He got out his usual gear, some old paladin armor, acquired when he worked for them.
He walked over to his weapon wall, and grabbed his Barrett and his Python. Time for some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:47 pm

Scorch wrote:

=I then head out my 'home', and lock it up for the trip to Rivet City=

Just another day in the wasteland, nothing more and nothing less...

=I smile as I worked my way towards Rivet City=

=I then see a few people coming out of what's left of the National Mall=

Can't trust any of them, not at all...

=A couple of threadbare kids come up to me=

Kid: Have any food, mister?

I don't have any food kid, so just piss off.

Kid 2: Please, we just want some food.

As I said to your friend there, I don't have any, so just get lost.

=The two kids, getting the idea, ran off into the shadows=

Well, everyone is desperate these days...

=I then continue on to Rivet City unimpeded=

Hopefully, nothing unusual will happen...I hope

=I then see Rivet City on the horizon=

Well...this day isn't turning out so bad after all
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:47 pm

It was a wonderful morning in The Wastes, with the sound of a bloatfly group over yonder, the sound of a gunshot with a little hint of brahmin death cry to go with it....wait a minute. My eyes flinched as I opened them to the bright sky of the wastes. I sit up from my place on a hill that I had no memory of getting to. It must have been those bottles that I knocked over as I sat up. I stretched a little to get myself awake and scanned the horizon for the recent squabble I just heard.

Ah you just have to love the Yao Gui and their territorial personality.

And then it hit me. I remembered what happened last night. I got chased up this hill because of them..Those retarded yet evil creatures. I finally saw where the shooting happened and at the looks of it neither side won. I looked around from my vantage point and saw no nearby threats. I hopped down my rocky haven and ran to the caravan that the Yai Gui had attacked. Seemed the two guards didn't stand a chance. At least they took out on of the bears. I looked around once more for threats, then I started to take my time looking to see what these dead bodies contained.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:49 pm

=My stomach growls and I check the amount of caps that I had=
=A fair amount. Enough to get a few things=

I could get my old .45 repaired

=I place my glasses back on and head over to the food vendor=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:49 pm

(Daniel)
=So, I walked, and despite the fact that it was still days, maybe a month already since I got out of the vault, I still pondered the world around me. Most would say that it was a miracle that I survived, that I was lucky enough to be in the Vault. Personally, I would have preferred death, as opposed to this wasteland. My family was dead, my friends were dead, and my old home was gone, turned into a slaughter house, by my choices alone=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:51 pm

I walk on over to the food stall and wave to Diego. Cute guy. Shame he and Angela got married. He came over and took my order, refusing to take more than 10 caps for it.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:52 pm

I sat down, before hearing someone shout...

"The damn microwave broke again!" A deep mans voice shouted.

Well... I somehow guessed that I was probably going to end up fixing it, but it could wait. For a while...
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:53 pm

=I arrive at the food stall. Diego had just taken someone order, so he had to wait=
=I look to my left to see Lillian=

Good morning, Miss Raptis.
How are you this fine day.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:54 pm

(Daniel)
It wasn't your fault Daniel. You were forced to make that decision. No one else could have made it.

Then why do I feel like a monster?
=i asked out loud=

Because it wasn't a morally good choice, you idiot. But it was the only choice you had.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:56 pm

Scorch wrote:

Well, everyone is desperate these days...

=I then continue on to Rivet City unimpeded=

Hopefully, nothing unusual will happen...I hope

=I then see Rivet City on the horizon=

Well...this day isn't turning out so bad after all

=As I get closer, I start to look for signs of trouble=

Remember, trust isn't your best friend here...

=I now start to go up the gangplank and meet the guard at the entrance=

Guard: Food time again, James?

Yeah, I'm about out of food in my stash. That and I need ammunition.

Guard: Head on in, I heard they've just about finished setting up

Perfect. Give your friend my regards.

Guard: Thanks, man. Go on in.

Not a problem.

=I head on in to head to the market=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:56 pm

I turn to see Strom is the one speaking to me. Musing to myself i reply.

Hmm. Running out of caps. Could do with a few raiders to stray a bit too close again.

I blink a few times and look at him again

What about you?
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:57 pm

= I pressed the intercom on the bridge to Rivet City, I'd been here before, I just hoped the guards recognised me, I didn't want to get shot for a raider again. =
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:58 pm

=I cover up a yawn with my mouth before answering=

Hungry and tired.
The graveyard shift is one that I can do without for awhile.
But it's easy work.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:58 pm

(Daniel)
=I decided to leave my mental argument for later, seeing as I had more pressing matters at hand: there was a group of four figures approaching me, from the other end of the road I walked along. And they looked like bandits=

Aww, hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 07:59 pm

=A wander stumbles through the city exhausted an tired she continued to march along at an ever slowing pace=
=The sun was beating down on her an all to recent memory, what protection she had acquired only worsened the heat=
=She needed a break a place to stop, but nowhere felt safe, every turn felt like a trap, but it was the only way she could hide=

Arghhhhhh

=A vicious growl is heard from behind her, she turned to face the rabid dog, flesh was hang between its teeth, her heart raced=

Arghhhhhh

=It continued to snarl at her, she had two options, fight with a weapon she didn't even know how to use, or run, the latter seemed smarter=
=Even with her exhaustion she had to trust that her adreniline would wake her up, if it didn't she was a dog chew...=

Arghh!

=The dog pounced towards her as she turned and ran, the streets were littler but her feet managed to find stable footing=
=She kept running the dog was breathing down her neck, she could keep this up, her bag was to heavy=

Ahh.

=She screamed out as the dog managed to nip her, luckily she was mostly unscathed=
=But her luck hadn't run out yet, she spotted a chain link fence meters away, she just had to keep it up till she could dash into that alley=
=Her feet and fists pounding she used the last of the air in her lungs to pounce over the fence into a sealed alleyway=
=The dog was so close to her it smashed its face into the fence, it barked in anger before running away to find new bait=

Phew....

=She sighed with relief, resting in her momentary safe heaven=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:00 pm

-Guards outside of Rivet responding to the buzzer=

"State your business, wanderer"
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:01 pm

I heard a few more bashes... Someone was trying to break A microwave. Or atleast, thats what it sounded like. He probably thought that hitting it would fix it... It was a microwave! Since when did hitting anything work?! I stood up, and walked over to where I heard the banging come from.

"Can I help?" I asked, wanting to get a bit of silence.

"With the mircrowave? I don't think anyone can help this thing." The man replied, I didn't bother to ask him his name.

"Just let me have a look at it."

"How many caps will you want?!"

"None... I just want some peace and quiet, or atleast no more banging of an oven."

"Okay, okay."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:02 pm

Yeah. A job. Be happy you have one.

I take the food, stung by the way he talked like he could be picky about work, and went to sit down and eat it.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:02 pm

Scorch wrote:

Guard: Food time again, James?

Yeah, I'm about out of food in my stash. That and I need ammunition.

Guard: Head on in, I heard they've just about finished setting up

Perfect. Give your friend my regards.

Guard: Thanks, man. Go on in.

Not a problem.

=I head on in to head to the market=

=I go on in, and get to the market=

Focus, James, focus...remember, you need food and ammo

=I see the food stall=

Food first...ammo second

How much food can I get for thirty caps?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:04 pm

(Daniel)
=I pulled out my M4A1, the gun hanging from a strap over my shoulder. I still had at least three clips of ammo for it, which was good. However, I didn't aim the gun, yet. I simply held it casually, and let the bandits walk closer. I noticed that at least one had a bow, while the other simply pulled out melee weapons=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:04 pm

=I pressed the intercom=
"Trading and Work." I answered, I was to the point with most of what I said, but when I had to lie or get myself out of trouble with words, I was as savvy as the best traders.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:06 pm

=I order some snack cake things. Once Diego hands me them I had back to Lillian=

Hey, I'm sorry if I struck a nerve.

=I sit down next to her=

Rivet has a lot of areas.
You could find work..

-Guards-

"You with the caravans, there. Wanderer?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:07 pm

=Working out in a field=

"Well gosh darn it. It sure is a pain to get stuff to grow out here, it really is."

=digging the ground up with a shovel=

"Need to find some fertile ground, yes'um. Gotta mix up this dirt."

=A dog timidly approaches=

"Why hey ther' li'l feller, what you dion' 'round these parts? lost?"

=the dog begins to growl=

"why hey there, that's no attitude to be takin' up with me."

=the dog bares it's teeth=

Kindly, "Now li'l doggie, listen here, this ain't no place for a scuffle. you do best to eat some rabbits, ya hear?"

=The dog whines, and walks away=

"darned thing's gone rabid, can't be too careful out here in the wastes."

=Digging at the irradiated soil, putting it into a cart and moving it elsewhere and dumping it.=

Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:08 pm

I sat down, holding the Microwave. Other than the obvious dents... And years of not being looked after... It was in a pretty good condition. If something was wrong with it, I guessed it would be something inside. I opened it up... And well... It looked worse than most of the Wasteland.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:08 pm

Nothing could for my talents. I get the occasional pay when the raiders need....Persuading to stay away. But it's not guaranteed. I don't know. I think Rivet City doesn't hold too much for me.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:09 pm

(Daniel)
=Okay, I knew that it was a bad idea to let these guys come closer, but I had a very good reason: I was a mediocre shot at range. In my defense, I did spend the better half of my life locked up in a cramped vault, so that didn't leave me much room for target practice. Thankfully, I was still getting better, but in the case of my current situation, I couldn't afford to practice against hostiles=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:09 pm

"No, I'm alone." I answered the guard.
Fuck... can't they just let me in already? I knew they were only doing their jobs but I didn't have much patience.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:11 pm

=I nod=

Yeah, I've felt that way as well.
What do you say inspires you.
What do you like to do?

=I ask these questions to learn and to try to help=

-Guards-

"Alright. Swingin the bridge out now"

=The guard presses a few buttons and the bridge connecting the ship with the platform goes outward=

"You watch your back in here, Wanderer"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:11 pm

=The wanderer leant against the husk of a building that was now the wall between her and the rest of the wastes=
=She quickly caught her breath wondering if she could wait out until she knew it was clear, this option drifted from her mind when she realised something was missing=

=She should have noticed, the buzzing, the flicker of the dull scratched light, she dropped it...=
=She stood up in a panic, what!? WHERE!? She had to calm herself, getting panicked gets you killed=

Shit, shit, shit!

=It must of fell out the bag that hanged over her shoulder, how much time did she have? If she didn't get that arm back her head was going to roll of her body in a very messy manner=

=She walked back up to the fence resting her hands between the chain links=
Out on the street maybe?

=It had to be close... The buzzing was still quite mild, but it wouldn't stay that way...=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:13 pm

=I nodded at the guard=
"Will do."
=I step through the door and enter Rivet City.=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:13 pm

(Daniel)
=Deeming that they had approached close enough, I decided to act first-- I let loose three shots. The first hit its intended target, the one with the bow, right in the chest. The second, whizzed past one of the bandits heads while the third grazed an arm. That, got them running at me=

Well, this should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:15 pm

After I was done searching the mess that was around me, I looked at my recent treasure find.

Damnit...only a couple of caps and some crap guns. No one is going to buy these.

Even thou I didn't like what my search found I didn't let it bother me. It was time for me to head home and take a well needed bath.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:15 pm

=Stops for a breather=
"hey Akecheta, bring me a pale of water, wouljya?"

=Akecheta brings him a pale of water=

"thank ye kindly."

=cups the water in his hands and drinks=

"purified water, nothing quite like it."

=Goes back to working the land.=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

I looked around inside the Microwave... Or what was left of it. The inside of this thing was destroyed. Had someone tried to cook a whole dog in this thing!? I walked back over to the man, and handed the Microwave back to him.

"Your Microwave, is well... Dead. Dead as can be." I said, bluntly... It was just a microwave however...

"Okay, thanks for trying to help kid." The man said.

"No problem." I said, sitting back down, and noting the lack of banging. Some peace... And quiet. Ish.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:17 pm

Scorch wrote:

=I go on in, and get to the market=

Focus, James, focus...remember, you need food and ammo

=I see the food stall=

Food first...ammo second

How much food can I get for thirty caps?

Diego: You know how much, man.

Help me out man. I'm desperate here.

Diego: You aren't the only one, James.

=Sighing= Could you at least cut me a deal?

Diego: =Pinching the bridge of his nose= Alright. I can cut you a deal, as long as you don't tell my missus.

=I shake his hand= You can count on that, man. =I then hand him thirty caps=

=He counts my caps= Diego:...28, 29, 30. That does it. Here's your two weeks supply, James.

=I put the food in my rucksack= Thanks man.

Diego: Anything for a market regular.

=I then head for the ammo stalls=

Now...for ammunition
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:20 pm

(Daniel)
=The three remaining bandits charged me, their weapons waving above their heads, their voices filling the air with howls of challenge. I lowered my rifle, and brought up my Sig Sauer. Where i was weak with the rifle, I was an artist with the pistol, and I let out short bursts, two bullets for each head. Two of the bandits dropped, dead, but the third got past my fire, and closed with me=

*Bandit*
You're Dead!!
=he swung the machete towards my head=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:21 pm

"Fucking wank life"

He was just in a bad mood. Life was not easy. He walked up to the refrigerator and opened it, he grabbed a Cola and a few ration packs. Nothing too special, but then again nothing ever is.

Is it normal to feel like committing suicide, seventy percent of the time?

He walked out of kitchen and into the main part of the cave, where he had to walk through to get to the entrance. It wasn't much, but it was home. Time to gather some breakfast, thinking of entering River City for it. He placed his helmet on and started the long, tiring walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:24 pm

=She dropped her bag wishing for its safety as she hopped the fence, at least without that dead weight her travels were easier=

=She crouched out into the street staying low she retraced her steps, the city was eerily quite, even the buildings didn't settle=

Where the hell is...

=Her thoughts was rudely interrupted again, it was the dog! She could hear it victoriously chew on its newest victim, her life.=
=She stalked the animal hiding in long abandoned cars, it was more interested in it's new friend, a rotted hand of slaver=
=Some might think it strange for a person to value a rotting hand so much, but this hand held the key to her life=
=It held the key to the highly explosive device strapped to her neck, if she was ever distanced from it, the explosives would detonate, killing her instantly=

=She unsheathed her knife waiting for the best moment to strike=

Last edited by Nyquill on 25/02/12, 08:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:24 pm

(Daniel)
=I yanked my head back from the swing, and let the rest of my body follow the arc the movement caused. I fell to the ground, and my pistol came back up. The moment it was aligned with his chest, I fired four rounds into his chest, and he fell to his knees, dead. I pulled myself up off the dirt=
That, was too close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next