Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 4: Exodus

Go down 
+6
zeru
Epsilon
Kabnit
Draco
Dewsaur
Teria
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 08:05 pm

Draco! Please! Don't go!

=She looks at Marcus=
Please! Help me get him to the medbay!
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 08:10 pm

=bolts to where ash and draco are with the portable heater=

here use this it should help
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 08:14 pm

slummyzeru wrote:
=hears the commotion=

hammer that u if it's slow heat u need i have a portable heater nearby i can get it if u wish

(I listen) Yes, please. Draco is lapsing in and out of hypothermic shock, and we're having problems keeping him stable.

(Adding) So any help would be welcomed.

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 20
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 08:18 pm

Will he be O'k?! I don't know what happened!

=Her eyes fill with tears=
Draco! Please... Don't die on me...

Last edited by Quill on 12/06/11, 08:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 08:18 pm

here u go be careful though it it has an auto scanner so it can gurantee the right amount of temp to put out this is the first times it's been used outside of testing

=hands it to hammer=

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

Quill wrote:
Draco! Please! Don't go!

=She looks at Marcus=
Please! Help me get him to the medbay!

(I look at Ash) As long as he's in this condition, we can't move him much.

(Looks at Zeru)(To Zeru) Thanks, man. This should help stablize Draco long enough to haul him to the medbay.

(Looks at Zeru again) (To Zeru) You don't happen to have a portable stretcher with you, yes?

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 08:23 pm

actually yeah i do i also have a med tank set up in the med bay if we can get if in that he should be fine

=and hammer if u can please go to the chat=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 08:24 pm

Quill wrote:
Well he be O'k?! I don't know what happened!

=Her eyes fill with tears=
Draco! Please... Don't die on me...

(I look at Ash)Don't worry, he'll be fine now. Just relax and let Draco stablize.

(I take Zeru's advice and start to build up the temperature at small incriments)

(To Ash)(I take a look at Draco's temp) Draco is fine at this point. All he is unconscious, and his temperature is climbing back up.

(To both Zeru and Ash) Just get him onto a stretcher and I'll monitor his temp as we go.

Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 08:29 pm

=puts draco on the strecher= ash get the back part and we can get him to medbay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 08:31 pm

O'k.... Were lift him on three..

=She calms herself, and looks at Zeru=
On your count.... I'll move him..
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 08:32 pm

ok now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 08:38 pm

=Ash and Zeru pick up Draco on the stretcher and start to carry him to the medbay=
Your going to be O'k Draco....
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 08:42 pm

trust me if him and u r as close as u look he will NOT let himself die

=he comms syaa and has her prep the med tank=

when we get there just attach the oxygen mask and lie him down and seal the tank how quick he heals depends on how quick we get there
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 08:44 pm

Quill wrote:
=Ash and Zeru pick up Draco on the stretcher and start to carry him to the medbay=
Your going to be O'k Draco....

(I monitor Draco's temp)*Just hang in there, Draco; you're almost through this*

(I check again)

Still isn't considered warm, he's barely gone up 10 degrees...

(I check his temp again)

65 degrees Farenhiet. Close but still considered hypothermic

(I check his pulse)

Still has a pulse. Good sign.

(I look at Draco)*Don't you dare die on me.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 08:46 pm

=She looks up at Zeru=
I won't let him die ethier

=The two reach the medbay and drop Draco onto a medical table=
What now? What can we do..?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 08:51 pm

Quill wrote:
=She looks up at Zeru=
I won't let him die ethier

=The two reach the medbay and drop Draco onto a medical table=
What now? What can we do..?

(To Ash) Best thing we can do is stablize his core temperature.

(Adding) That, and checking his state of conciousness.

Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 08:51 pm

kindly be quiet and let me do my job

=he puts a special mask on draci's face fastens it to prevent problems, then shuts the tank sealing him in it before activating it where it starts filling in=

now we wait the moment that tlight goes greeb he's able to be realeased if u wish i can have it send a message to ur comm

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 08:55 pm

=Ash puts her hand to the tank her eyes watch Draco's=
You promise he will be all right... He has to be...
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 08:57 pm

i don't need to he will be fine guranteed the only questions is how long, and nothing good comes out of worrying if u wish we can sit here and wait i have some cards
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 09:01 pm

slummyzeru wrote:
i don't need to he will be fine guranteed the only questions is how long, and nothing good comes out of worrying if u wish we can sit here and wait i have some cards

(I nod)(To both) Good point, not like we have much to do now.

(Adding) Besides, it beats the hell out just waiting.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 09:02 pm

No... I can't...

=She sits and watches Draco in silence=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 09:05 pm

ok suit ur self

=he starts playing poker with marcus=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 09:10 pm

Quill wrote:
No... I can't...

=She sits and watches Draco in silence=

(I look at Ash)

Reminds me of myself, watching in silence over my banged up ODSTs.

(I get the cards)

No point wasted in boredom.

(I look at Draco and Ash)

Damn...without armor, Ash looks like a wife keeping vigil on her husband

(I continue my game with Zeru, looking at the readout from time to time)

Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 09:11 pm

=beats marcus game after game=

guess this isn't good to play how about go fish that way it's fair
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 09:14 pm

slummyzeru wrote:
=beats marcus game after game=

guess this isn't good to play how about go fish that way it's fair

(I nod) Good point. If I can't beat you, might as well do something I can.

(I deal the cards) Game on

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 09:17 pm

What happened..? Where did you go, why couldn't you come to me...?

=She briefly glances back at the others=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 09:19 pm

he'll be fine ash just relax and join us and sit here that way u can whatch him and play at the same time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 09:22 pm

=Ash turns back to Draco and ignores Zeru's comment=
Why didn't you..? Did you want to hurt yourself..?

=She sighs=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 09:37 pm

=asks ash= ash can u check that panel next to u and read me what it say please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 09:42 pm

=She drags herself out of her thoughts, and looks at the panel next to her=
I don't know Zeru... It's just a bunch of numbers...
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 09:45 pm

Quill wrote:
=She drags herself out of her thoughts, and looks at the panel next to her=
I don't know Zeru... It's just a bunch of numbers...

(To Ash) Numbers can tell the same story as words...

(Adding) As far as technology is concerned.

Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 09:46 pm

ok then it's a countdown it saying how long till he is fully healed so let me see

=checks=

excellent according to this he should be fin in 5 mins

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 09:47 pm

=She turns around to face Marcus=
What do you mean..?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 09:57 pm

Quill wrote:
=She turns around to face Marcus=
What do you mean..?

(I look at Ash) Where an army is concerned; casuaty rates, supplies needed, and enemy force size are what it looks at and reads. Numbers are the military's way of helping tell a story.

(Adding) I meant nothing philisophical by what I said. I'm just an ODST, a simple soldier, I don't do much deep thinking.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 10:04 pm

Stories...

=She turns back to Draco watching him=
The so called ''stories'' I was in are the ones that never want to be retold...

=She wipes a tear from her eye making sure the others didn't see her=
What ''stories'' have you been though? Are they the ones retold? Or the ones we want to forget..?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 10:09 pm

Quill wrote:
Stories...

=She turns back to Draco watching him=
The so called ''stories'' I was in are the ones that never want to be retold...

=She wipes a tear from her eye making sure the others didn't see her=
What ''stories'' have you been though? Are they the ones retold? Or the ones we want to forget..?

(I look at the floor)

(To Ash, sullen) Their the type that you want to forget.

(I add) They're not ones that I want to remember...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 10:12 pm

We have to...

=She turns and looks at Marcus=
Remember I mean... Our stories are the ones that won't be retold, but the live on though us...

=She looks away=
Its the least we can do..
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 10:23 pm

Quill wrote:
We have to...

=She turns and looks at Marcus=
Remember I mean... Our stories are the ones that won't be retold, but the live on though us...

=She looks away=
Its the least we can do..

(I look at Ash)(To Ash) You have a point. Thats what I've done for years.

(I take off my helmet and look at the back)

(I sigh)(To Ash) The memories are there. The nightmares still linger, but I feel freer than I have been in a long time.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 10:27 pm

=I snap awake and stand up from laying on the barracks=

I wonder what is going down in Spartan town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 10:30 pm

Free really?

=She looks down at her prosthetic leg=
I'm not free, I don't know what to do with my life.. I'm on the run from the unsc, all I've wanted to do was escape war

=She looks back at Marcus=
But it always finds me, and grips harder every time I try to brake free...

=She turns back to Draco=
War is what Spartans are born for, what do they do when they don't want to fight..?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 10:35 pm

Quill wrote:
Free really?

=She looks down at her prosthetic leg=
I'm not free, I don't know what to do with my life.. I'm on the run from the unsc, all I've wanted to do was escape war

=She looks back at Marcus=
But it always finds me, and grips harder every time I try to brake free...

War is what Spartans are born for, what do they do when they don't want to fight..?

(I look) I meant in the sense that I don't feel the old ghosts anymore.

(I think about the question) Now thats one answer I'd like to find out...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 10:40 pm

=I walk around to see Ash and Marcus=

Hey, what's going on?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 10:42 pm

=checks again=

ok he's stable now we have to wait for him to wake up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 10:45 pm

The old ghost still follow me... They were my fault, to many times I failed them... If only... If only I could change what happened...

=She brushes her hair behind her ear=
I don't get to forget it... When you get dropped into hell and a group of marines see a Spartan, they think their all saved...

When really you have no idea what your going to do, they look up to you... Expect you to be brave... But deep down I'm just a coward... Running was always the best option for me...

=Another tear falls from her eye, she ignores it=
Even if it hurt people, I still ran... I'm still running...
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 10:59 pm

(His eyes open)

The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 11:00 pm

Quill wrote:
The old ghost still follow me... They were my fault, to many times I failed them... If only... If only I could change what happened...

=She brushes her hair behind her ear=
I don't get to forget it... When you get dropped into hell and a group of marines see a Spartan, they think their all saved...

When really you have no idea what your going to do, they look up to you... Expect you to be brave... But deep down I'm just a coward... Running was always the best option for me...

=Another tear falls from her eye, she ignores it=
Even if it hurt people, I still ran... I'm still running...

(I look at Ash) Me, brave? I was a basket case after my first engagement. I put on a brave public face for the ordinary jarheads; but in private, away from the Marines and my own men, I was wracked by the guilt and the ghosts. Doctors had shuffled me from unit to unit, making sure I stayed a competent soldier.

(I bend lower in my seat) I was constantly evaluated for psych treatment, and the doctors saw only my 'brave' face. I was the demolitions man, so I had to look competent. I did my job, and I did it well; and the doctors were satisfied with that, nothing more and nothing less.

(I get up in my seat) Look where that pysch crap got me...alone, with the ghosts and the memories.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 11:02 pm

Draco!?

=Ash see's Draco's eyes open=
Someone help me open this thing!
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 11:04 pm

let it drain normally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 11:06 pm

=She turns back to Marcus=
Sorry... Maybe we can talk some other time...

=She smiles=
It helped... I think..
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/06/11, 11:08 pm

(I get out of my seat)

(I raise my hands in mock surrender and back off slightly)

I'm with the good doctor here...

(To Ash) Sounds great.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus   Chapter 4: Exodus - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4: Exodus
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next