Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallout RP Chapter 1

Go down 
+7
Cel
The White Wolf
Moose
Janitor
The Meta
Felix
Colgate
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 05:22 am

Varro of the Reilly's Rangers
I sigh and nod. I close my eyes, and begin to drift off slowly into the sleep. Just like every other night, there was no sweet dream nor terrible nightmare, just blackness in the wasteland.
But for the first time, there was a small light on the horizon...
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 05:28 am

(Cameron) Timeskip soon?

I sit there for awhile, my eyes starting to burn and begging for rest. I sigh and close them, for a few seconds. My eyes open back up after realizing I had fallen asleep for a few minutes. I sigh and lay down on the ground, adjusting to find a nice spot. Eventually I sigh and give up, I scoot over to Varro and lay next to her. I give her as much space I can without hanging off the bedroll. I sigh happily with my new spot and drift off.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 10:39 am

(Naomi) Niet Timeskip just yet.

I was being followed, some guy who clearly wasn't Legion. But the idiot stood out. A lot. But he was wearing Power Armour, I think, which added a new challenge to escaping.

I drop off my load, and wait for the power armour- clad man near the pile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 03:23 pm

(Clay)
After awhile of torture they put a slave collar on me. No, not an interagation. Just torture. Guess because I'm NCR.

(Zach)
"Who? The sniper? Or Ryan over there?"

(Aaron)
We eventually make it topside. With a frustrated captain. The bridge extends again and we begin crossing it.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 08:45 pm

=I point my thumb at the person he mentioned=

That Ryan boy over there.

=I try and keep my expression as neutral as possible=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 10:13 pm

(Zach)
"Oh... yeah. He's ass to anyone new to him. He's said there was a reason why but I can't make him tell."

(Aegidius)
I push the NCR 'trooper' forward towards the walls, where he will work. I don't understand really, why we don't just kill him.
Or kill the Ranger we caught hours ago. They're too dangerous to be let live.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/02/13, 01:00 am

Gideon

I silently pushed open the doors to the A-Ring, walking down the steps deeper into the facility. As always, there were only a few soldiers actively walking the corridors, and numerous Scribes ferrying their notes and books from one side to the other.
I grabbed one by the shoulder, and as he looked up he gave me a silent sigh. "Yes, ex-Knight Captain Gideon?" I held back the urge to hit him.
"Do you know where Paladin Williams can be found?" He gave me a scoff, and motioned for the B-Ring doors.
"Thank you."

Steel-Skull of The Pitt

Turning away from my path, I saw the soldier boy being ferried along by one of the Legionaries. I walked over to him, following him slowly.
"This little grunt was told something by one of the other slaves, that Ranger bitch. I'm gonna tail her, you keep an eye on this kid, dig?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/02/13, 01:22 am

(Aegidius)
"Oh. Is that so? Well. Why haven't you done anything until now?"

(Clay)
I glare at the new guy. Man was he perspective, must have 10 points on it.
"She was just saying sorry for nearly tripping me."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/02/13, 01:40 am

Steel-Skull of The Pitt
"Because I aint gonna punish two slaves for not doin nothin. I wanna make sure they're doing something, then get them in the act and hurl 'em both into the arena."
Fucking Legion, as good as they were, they hadn't learnt how to treat slaves. It was more like a poorly run government over some less well off peoples, not a slaver-slave relationship. And LETTING SLAVES TALK TO US LIKE THAT? The fucking nerve!

Gideon
The B-Ring hadn't changed one bit since I was here last. Amazing. There were a few less troops, but that was it. Everything was just as I remembered it.
The only difference now was I was looking for someone. I made my way through the halls, looking through doors to try and find her, or the Elder. He'd probably be more welcoming, as painful as that was to think.

Last edited by FallenSanity on 04/02/13, 01:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/02/13, 02:59 am

(Aegidius)
"Then you've already failed. Seeing as you've confronted me with the Dengenerate. He won't do anything with the Ranger now."
God damn. The NCR work quick.

(Clay)
I know when to shut up. Now was the time.

(Aaron)
We eventually made it to the other side. That's when I begin to give orders.
"Alright. Zach, search the Metro. Don't go in too far. Ryan. Go to the left and search around the destroyed building. James..."
I stopped. That was the name of the Legion spy that was killed a couple hours ago. One of my trusted men.
"James. If you want to help. Either stay here if he comes back or go to the right. But if you want you can go back."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 01:25 am

(Hades)

I had be patrolling the camp, watching the slaves work. I hear Aegidius talking to the slaver and walk up interrupting the conversation.

"And why should we trust your word? I've heard tales of the 'Pitt'. A haven for druggies and rapist.."

I look at Aeqidius.

"He probably wanted to take 'care' of the Ranger himself, and have his way with her behind a bush. Besides, these two were captured at different times, the chances of them knowing each other are slim."

I glance over at the slaver.

"Junkie probably heard voices in his head."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 01:28 am

Steel-Skull of The Pitt
"And? We both know something woulda happened, still might. I'll get her and give her a proper beating, and you do the same to this little whelpy piece of shit." I spat on the slave, smirking.
No matter how the Legion thought slaves should be treated, I knew how it worked. I practically was one, not too long ago. Sadly, they had this petty ranking system, and as 'The Son of Pluto' walked over, I clenched my fists.

"How fucking dare you! The Pitt is one of the most impressive cities in the entire Wasteland! We've got cures for radiation, pal! Junkies and slaves are things of the past, so said Ashur himself."
I fought the urge to punch the kid. I knew better, now adays.
"If you can't trust the word of the ambassador, then I dunno what to think of you."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 01:46 am

(Hades)

I keep calm and my temper down, a skill I thought myself years ago.

"What you think of me doesn't matter, but what we think of you does. We do things differently here, and expect you to follow our rules. If this Ranger is to be punished it will be by a Legionnaire, not an 'ambassador'."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 02:59 am

(Clayton)
I just watch. Thanking God for once in my life that a Legionnaire happened by. One that seems to have my side, kinda.

(Aegidius)
"I'd like the pleasure of beating... I mean. Punishing the Ranger myself. After all, I was the one to bring her in."
I say with a bit of a smile. Sure it was out of place, but the hell.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 03:09 am

=I look to the captain, then the hotel, and then back again=

I'd rather stay here, Captain.

=I look out into the wastes=

Knowing what's out there...it's better if I stay here.

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 03:12 am

(Aaron)
"That's quite fine. See ya 'round maybe."
I turn to Zach and Ryan.
'Alright, let's get going. Move out."

(Zach)
I look at Ryan as he looks to me. Then we go our seperate ways. Me to the Metro, him to wherever.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 03:38 am

(Hades)

I shake my head. I hated Slavery, my mother had called me a 'Free Spirit' saying no chains could hold me. But the Legion's did, and I hated it. It was my clans tradition to follow a code of war, sort of winner take all, so when the Legion made me a slave I honored it. But my spirit didn't, and it rebelled against the Legion. I pitted the slaves, knowing I was once their, but I respected the Legion for it military and hard edge.

"We need all of our labor working, no beating unless we have 'Real' evidence."

I turn to the Pitt Slaver.

"Keep your hands off her, she's not yours to claim."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 04:02 am

(Aegidius)
"Right. No point in just beating her."
I look off to the right where the other slaves worked.
"I think they fear us enough."

(Clayton)
Good. You fuckers better leave her alone.
I raged in my head. God. What they did to women was disgusting. It's horrible.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 10:14 am

Steel-Skull of The Pitt
I look from the Legionaries to the slave, snarling under my hood. This little shit, this Son, he was a monster within the Legions walls. Caesar had taken him, and made his people fall for his words as always, but I didn't fall for it. This boy was a taint, and at his hand the Legion would fall soon.
"Fine. I wont touch them, you misleading idol of the Legion."

I grabbed the boy by his arm. I didn't care, I was going to talk to him, along if I had too. I pulled him over to the nearby wall and pushed him against it, snarling.
"You little cur. Caesar took you and tricked his people into trusting you, but I'm not as easily fooled as these Legionaries. I can see what you're doing. You don't know how to treat slaves, coz you 'feel for them'. I've seen your kind. And everyone else will see it too, before long."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 01:47 pm

(Hades)

I growl in my throat and pull out my machete placing it's blade under his chin.

"Just because I treat slaves differently doesn't mean I care for them. I don't know them, they're not my people. We need our entire labor force working so we don't get hit in the middle of the night because some junkie piece of shit had us beating them!"

I push him off of me.

"Know your place Ambassador, or you'll be joining the slaves."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 02:02 pm

Steel-Skull of The Pitt
So the little shit has finally grown some balls, good for him. I clenched my fists and silently stepped forward, hammering the man in his exposed stomach. Cheap, but it'd get my point across.
"I've seen your kind, Tribal. Little boys, abducted. Turned into soldiers. Spat out across the Wastes. You're practically a glorified Raider, you know that? A petty... little... glorified, Raider!"
I spat at his feet, before turning and making my way. "If you'd oblige the Ambassador, I'd like to see you in my tent around two-ish."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 04:40 pm

(Hades)

The punch glances off my hard abs. I shake my head at his stupidity.

I dont have to hide myself behind layers of metal, I have toned my body to the best.

"And what does that make you? Your a raider, the lowest of the low. Or have you spent too much time sucking on your leaders dick and fogotten?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 04:43 pm

(Aegidius)
I watched as the 'Ambassador' assaulted the 'Son of Pluto'. Neglecting to hold the prisoner during so.
"Watch your tongue wastrel. Or you'll find yourself lashed upon a cross."

(Clay)
I should've slipped away. Gone to warn the Ranger. But that would only prove that I know something. And endanger the Ranger moreso.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 04:55 pm

(Naomi)
When he doesn't appear, I go back to work, even if only to avoid suspicion and punishment.

I stopped, watching the scene unfold.

Well. There's that plan gone.

(Kelly)

I look up from the terminal to see Gideon stood at the other side of my desk.
"Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 05:38 pm

(Clayton)
I spot the Ranger and mouth the word 'sorry' then quickly look away. They're already on to us. Shouldn't give them more reason to.

(Aaron)
I went down the broken and cracked concrete slope. I look over to the right, seeing a camp fire.
Then maybe he's just spending time with her? Though I admit that's kind of weird.
I head closer to the campfire up on the rubble hill. I hear the sounds of boots moving rapidly towards me. I ready myself for the worst.
Four huge, yellow men rush me. Must be the super mutants that James was talking about. I raise my rifle and put a hole in one's head.
Killing it instantly. Then I take aim for another one.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime05/02/13, 01:41 am

Steel-Skull of The Pitt
I snarl and throw my arm around, encompassing the entire camp in my motion.
"I would never dare insult the Legion. I will follow this force stoically, but I will not do so unquestioningly. I will question, because that is-"
I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I looked at the slave, the one near Aegidius. He'd done something, but I didn't see it in time. As I turned my gaze, I saw the Ranger, and sneered.
A new idea.
"... Actually, I'll tell you what. If you don't believe me, Legionarie, and if you don't believe me, False Diadem, then I'll drop the subject for now. I'll let the Ranger craft her little plan. But you'll be the ones to blame if ever anything goes wrong. I'm sure you both understand that."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime05/02/13, 02:39 am

(Hades)

I roll my eyes and turn away walking to Aegidius.

"Forget him, I have news. The Centurion want us strike a settlement know as 'Tenpenny Tower'. We have orders to kill all thats inside and set the place ablaze. It's a bunch of ghouls so this should be a piece of cake.."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime05/02/13, 04:27 am

(Aegidius)
I look to the one known as Steel Skull.
"I'd love to see if this Degenerate tries anything. He knows he'll be punished."
I look down at the Degenerate. The slave.
"Don't you?"

(Clayton)
"Yeah yeah. I only just got here though. How could I already have something planned?"
Maybe I can throw 'em off.

(Aegidius)
I look back to Hades, ignoring the slave.
"A bunch of zombies? Creepy fucks. Alright. Tell me when we are leaving. I'll have someone else watch after him."
I gesture to the slave.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime05/02/13, 05:19 am

(Hades)

I look up at the moon, checking the time. I grin and look back down.

"The night is still young, and the morning will be a red dawn. Filled with fire!"

I laugh and shout out an order, calling the our men to me. The strike force assembles, a group of 30 legionnaires, only a small section of the force we had gathering and more yet to come.

I point out in the distance where the tip of the tower could be seen.

"A offering to Mars and Caesar! Tonight it will be seen burning."

They give a cheer, I personally didn't believe in Caesar's gods but it sure riled up his troops.

"Lets go!"

I motion for them to move and we jog out of the gate and to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime05/02/13, 05:29 am

(NOTE: The location chosen for current legion base is F. Scott Key Trail & Campground.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime05/02/13, 05:22 pm

(Aedigius)
"Ra!"
I move along with everyone else. Can't wait to burn the Ghouls off the map. Disgusting zombies.

(Clay)
I hear the troops' cheers as they move out. If only I could warn the poor souls about to be attacked.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime06/02/13, 01:42 am

(Hades)

As we leave the camp I pull up a hand for silence as we run. The clouds cover the moon and the land is coated in a darkness. We run, phantoms in the night, unseen by others and barely making a noise. I lock my eyes on the lights of the Tower and take point, leading the troops to our objective.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime06/02/13, 04:30 pm

(Naomi)

I approach the one in power armour.

"Be careful who you ally with. Caesar spares none, your tribe, nation, whatever it is, will fall and be engulfed into the Legion if he wins, regardless of whether you help him."

I walk away, returning to work.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime06/02/13, 04:33 pm

(Aaron)
As that one falls. Two take it's place. I aim again for the head of one of them. I squeeze the trigger, ripping a hole in it's shoulder.
Dammit!
They were too close now to aim. I started panic firing. Killing one from it. But by then I'd run out of shells.

(Aedigius)
While running silently through the wastes along with my comrades. I thought of something. The Ranger and NCR soldier were caught at the same area.
Rivet City.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime07/02/13, 07:03 am

Steel-Skull of The Pitt
I watched the Ranger walk away, snarling, eager to follow and destroy her. Treat her as the slave she is, the piece of trash she always will be.
"Profligate..."
As I said it, I spun on my heel, heading towards Magnus' Tent. He was a smart man, beyond any of his subordinates and, as some of his personal councillors stated, perhaps beyond even Caesar himself. He'd believe me, not a doomed totem, the 'Son of Pluto'.

As I entered the small tent, I could see someone kneeling before the throne of the Centurion. It seemed to be the same guard who I had been demanded to create armor for, the Praetorian as he was called, personal guard and agent of Gaius Magnus.

"Follow them, Sanguinius. This Son of Pluto may be an agent of Caesar, but you are an agent of Magnus. And you shall be my eyes and ears on this battle ground."
With his final blessing, he gave the guard right to leave.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime07/02/13, 07:17 am

=i stood up=
As you wish, my lord.

=i bow my head and leave, the Ballistic Fist armed and ready for combat. I walked out, the sunglasses I'm wearing reflecting what little light there is around the camp. I looked around seeing the army off in the distance. I run off, trailing behind them as my armor glinted and shone as I ran past torches and other light sources=
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime07/02/13, 08:11 am

Steel-Skull of The Pitt

He seemed ready for combat, and I was glad to see him charge off. Because it meant Gaius could ensure that Hades didn't fuck up and act under his own rule, and not the rule of Caesars trusted.
I strode over to Magnus as the guard left, smiling under my hood before pulling it off, my hair dropping out lazily, my dark colourless eyes scanning his face before he smiled back.

"Centurion, I've been meaning to speak with you." Magnus nodded, spreading out upon his throne.
"I know you have been. My men don't watch you attack the Son of Pluto and not alert me to it. Why did you assault a chosen of Caesar?"
I didn't think as I spoke.

"Because he is a flawed and misguided lie. A tool."
The Centurion was bland, before he smiled. It was time he and I had a proper chat.

MJR. Jackson Brown of the NCR

They called it Tenpenny Tower. A residential home for the rich, and a brilliant monolith in the depths of the wastes.
"Gustavo please, it would be simply training. Your guards will need it if the Legion ever attacks."
The Tower guard frowned, looking away from me back out beyond the gate way. "Shut it, trooper. My men are as good as they can be, even without your training."

I'd seen Roy Phillips talking with a few of his friends. They were all guards too, though they were forced to patrol the outer border of the tower instead.
Perhaps they'd listen to reason.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime07/02/13, 04:19 pm

(Hades)

We reach the back of the tower, and come to a halt. One of my men stop in a crouch and hold his hand to give me a boost. I run forward jumping up and grabbing a low section of the wall. I hang there and reach down hoisting one of the men up with me. I jump down, landing in a muffled roll. A guard sitting a few feet away, perks up and starts to turn. I rush up and get a stealth critical hit, killing him instantly. Two more men climb over and I motion for the three of them to follow me as I sneak sround the edge of the tower to the gate.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime07/02/13, 07:49 pm

(Aedigius)
The process repeats. The same guy lifts the rest of the men up. Including myself. Then I help him up over the wall.

(Aaron)
With only my pistol now. I know I'm was going to lose this. So instead of fighting I turn and run back up the hill.
Almost slamming into... "Ryan? What're you doing?!"

(Ryan)
"Saving your ass!"
I fire at the remaining Mutant, unloading the entire clip into it. He's dead before he hits the ground. I reload.
"C'mon. Let's get Zach and get back inside. This was stupid from the start."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime07/02/13, 08:04 pm

=i was the last in the force to arrive at the location. I looked around, keeping an eye on everything and staying quiet. I flexed my hand with the BF on it. If- no, When combat came, I wanted to make sure I was ready. I adjusted the strapping and the position of the device, ready to do the holy work of Caesar and Gaius. A quick glance at the building showed me that it would be a bloody fight, room to room. Hopefully the newer recruits would be able to take care of things before the veterans had to be sent in=
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/02/13, 04:56 am

Steel-Skull of The Pitt

We'd been talking long, about Caesar, about the past of the Legion, about the journey and about the future. Gaius was a smart man, he didn't serve Caesar for the reasons so many others did.
"This is my force, though. I was ordered to march East, that was the extent of his order and demand. I carried this operation how I saw fit. His little agents that were deployed to keep an eye on me died before we even got half way. Hades is the only one left who I think serves Caesar over me now. And he's too strong of an asset for me to send on a suicide mission."

I leant back, sighing and rubbing my head. "So hate him or not, and evidence or not, he's staying?" The Centurion nodded.
"Dammit."

MJR. Jackson Brown of the NCR

I made my way over to the gate, ready to open it and head out to speak with the guards. Until I heard something. Footsteps beyond the walls, and not like ghouls.

These guards weren't trained soldiers, and they weren't 1st Recon either. They didn't know how to work as an armed force beyond shooting at anyone who came in. I knew better. I walked away from the gate and tapped it, as Roy Phillips walked over on the other side.

"What is it, smoothskin?" I ignored the remark. "Stay right there, and keep an eye out. Somethings not right." I turned around as he shrugged and leant on the gate, his gun held firmly in his hands before I spun around and began a small patrol around the towers base.
If someone broke in, there'd be no way out of the tower.

Gideon
There she stood. She didn't want to speak with me, I could see it in her eyes, hear it in her voice. She despised me, but I knew her better than anyone else. Perhaps even than herself.
"Paladin Kelly Williams, this is Gideon Tempran reporting for reassignment within the Brotherhood of Steel."

It was the same thing I'd say if I'd been decommissioned. Problem was, I hadn't bee decommissioned. I'd left.
I could only hope she'd take me back.

Last edited by FallenSanity on 08/02/13, 03:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/02/13, 07:46 am

(Aedigius)
After watching the Son of Pluto quickly kill one of the guards I wondered why he wasn't a zombie.
That's what he said, a zombie encampment. Not those exact words but you get the picture.
Oh well. They're all dying anyway. And for what? Best not dwell on that question.

(Ryan)
My shoulder is killing me after that. But at least we're resting after this. Going to sleep without worrying about getting our throats cut.
We make our way over to the Metro entrance. Then head inside, looking for Zach. Seeing him walk back towards us.

(Zach)
"Anyone see him? 'Cause I didn't."
I was tired, slightly annoyed, sore and hurting from my new wounds. All I want is to rest for a moment.

(Ryan)
"Does it look like we found him? Fuckin' hell. Let's just get back before we're killed."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/02/13, 03:04 pm

(Kelly)

I stare at him, half shocked.
"Sentinel Kelly Williams, and why should I allow you to reenlist? So you can betray us again?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/02/13, 03:12 pm

Gideon
Sentinel!? I suppose someone had to fill the role, and Hillion wasn't foolish enough to give it to someone else. He knew this one was a role of skill, not attitude.
I could only ponder the fact that it was another woman in my life, just like last time.
"I'm sorry, Sentinel." I didn't salute, I didn't bow. Neither of us deserved the satisfaction.

"But you know why I returned. You know I'm one of the greatest assets the Brotherhood has ever had, militarily, tactically, and beyond those. You know I'm too smart to come back here if I didn't have a good enough reason."

Last edited by FallenSanity on 08/02/13, 03:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/02/13, 03:20 pm

(Kelly)

"You left. Betrayed us. You were stricken from all of the records. There isn't any way you could be 'reassigned'."

I meet his gaze with one of my own, my face devoid of emotion.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/02/13, 03:29 pm

Gideon
"Star Paladin Casdin could be said the same. He was removed and ignored in the codex, and yet here he stands, in this same building, and as one of the highest ranking members of our Brotherhood. I'm no special case, Williams. Many have left and returned, here and home. Whether you like it or not, I'm back, and I'll convince the Elder to take me back no matter how much we know he'll hate it."
I didn't waver or stutter. I was too intent to rejoin now. What she said, her and her team...

Not many words wrung so deeply in me, but those ones did. Kelly's always did, as a matter of fact. But I knew she'd see reason, she was too smart not too.

"Please. I want to undo the atrocity I committed before. I only left because... because I felt even with both of us, you and I, we'd never be able to convince the Elder to see our way, Lyons way. You are the hammer that brought reason smashing down into the head of that old man, you were the only one with enough gall to face him about it. And I knew you'd be able to find your ways, without me."
I bit my tongue for a moment. No more, not now.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/02/13, 03:39 pm

(Kelly)

"I supp-"

Initiate: "Sentinel Williams, there's a large force near Tenpenny Tower, too big to be raiders.

I thought about this for a moment, Tenpenny Tower was usually quite a safe place.

"Ready the Wolf Pack and a Vertibird. I'm going."
The initiate leaves to carry out his orders.
I look at Gideon.
"Speak to the Elder if you must, but I have other matters to attend to."

I pull my helmet on and walk out of the room, loading a Microfusion cell into my rifle as I do.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime08/02/13, 03:47 pm

Gideon

Tenpenny Tower? Probably just some Mercs, maybe Slavers trying whatever luck they had left. Not anything to worry about.
I took her words, though. The Elder. Hillion would accept me back, after all, he was the same one who I, along with others, helped plan the attack on Adams Airforce Base with.

I moved through the A-Ring, making my way to the Great Hall. That's where he'd be, most likely with his lapdog.
"Gideon?"
I looked up, and was met by the weathered face of Casdin. Speak of the devil. "What the hell are you doing back here? You left, or did you forget, just like you forgot that Lyons was dead and gone now?"
I ignored him, and pushed him aside. He shrugged and walked on, his own mind set on something else.

The Elder sat, alone, at the back wall of the Great Hall. He looked at me, plain faced. He wasn't too bright when it came to social interactions.
"Elder Hillion. I come to you to plead for retribution within the Codex."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime09/02/13, 01:20 am

=i awaited the signal, whatever it may be to storm the tower and kill the inhabitants. I couldn't wait to hear blood flow and feel muscle and flesh rip and tear against my fists and feet. I could almost feel the fighting adrenaline, a phantom feeling of increased strength and speed to I could pound and rip and tear apart the fools who get in my way=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime11/02/13, 02:48 am

(Hades)

I peek around the corner of a wall and into the front courtyard of the Tower, there were two guards at the gates and further was a guard station with five sitting around a fire. I look back at my men, whispering low.

"Clear out the courtyard as fast as possible, then take the first floor and bar all the doors leading up. We'll burn them alive in their beds."

I jog forward low and silent, sticking to the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout RP Chapter 1
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next