Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallout RP Chapter 1

Go down 
+7
Cel
The White Wolf
Moose
Janitor
The Meta
Felix
Colgate
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime29/01/13, 04:53 am

(Cameron)

I give a laugh at the nudge, brushing it off. Then give her a sideways worried look.

"Please tell me you know where you're going... last thing I want is to be lost in the metro."

A shiver goes down my spine.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime29/01/13, 04:56 am

(Aaron)
I turn the waster. Copperhead. He probably just got us good beds. And for that I'm grateful.
"Thank you uh... what was your name again? Or do you just prefer Copperhead?"

(Clay)
I was faintly aware of being moved. Or really dragged. All the little rocks and pebbles my body ran over.
Please, something just shoot me now.

(Ryan)
"Only copper head? Everybody knows I have something stronger then just copper."

(Zach)
"Wow. I can't believe you just said that. That... that was bad."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime29/01/13, 05:00 am

Varro of the Reilly's Rangers
I frown and nod, breaking into a jog and heading across the square, to the northern metro.
"I know where I'm going, ass."

Gideon of the Rivet City Security Department
I lay there, with my dear Vera, holding her as she rested against me. I had told her a lot over our time together, my feelings for Sarah, my opinions of the Brotherhood and what would now happen to the Wasteland. But now I was telling her more, about my fear and dread for all the people with this new Brotherhood in control.
"Gid?" I looked down at her, lovingly. "Yes, my dear?"
"If you want to join the Brotherhood again... you should..."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime29/01/13, 05:18 am

(Cameron)

I laugh and follow after her.

"Okay!"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime29/01/13, 05:51 am

I smiled as I heard his voice, still scanning the ruins and buildings around the perimeter. We could hold an area well enough, and the Mutants weren't as much of a presence in D.C. as they used to be, but they were still stronger than they used to be.
"Keep your eyes open, okay? Don't want you getting snatched up on your first time."

The bed was soft, but not soft enough. I still felt strange. I scratched my head, sighing. "They'll never take me back, not if they all have the same mindset that Kelly has. It's either people thinking I'm a traitor, or people scared I'm too much of a threat to their way of life."
I stood up, looking down at Vera on the bed.
"I just..." She shook her head, smiling.
"You didn't say no to going back."
Back to top Go down
Kristoff
Not cool enough for a real rank

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime29/01/13, 10:52 am

Kris followed behind him, keping an eye out. He saw a couple bloatflies, but they didn't bother them, "You can call me Kristoff or Kris."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime29/01/13, 12:38 pm

=I smile=

Call me James.

=I continue to smile=

I think some theatrics may be in order...
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime29/01/13, 12:52 pm

(Cameron)

I nod.

"Don't worry, I know not to help giant green monster find their lost puppies."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime29/01/13, 01:42 pm

I scooped up a rock from the ground, smiling as I chucked it over my shoulder at Cameron.
"Catch, Desert Boy!" I laughed, running over to the nearby metro entrance, still running the mapping route through my head, hoping I had it properly thought out.

I stood tragically at the top of Rivet City, looking over the ruins of D.C, and westward to the fortress of the Brotherhood, rubbing my forehead slowly. Would they accept me? Would they even acknowledge my presence?
And was it even worth going back if Kelly, who was practically my only true equal, seemed to despise me so much?
Perhaps I needed to leave the Capital for a while...
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime29/01/13, 04:07 pm

(Aaron)
"Ah, James. I like it better. Shorter too. So yeah, thanks James."
I leave the room and follow the directions the woman gave us before she left with a brotherhood member.
Funnily enough he didn't even acknowledge us. Guess he doesn't know we killed off a 'chapter' of his friends back at Mojave.

(Clay)
I feel another thump of a rock as I pass over it. Then being lifted unto something. That's when I stop feeling anything.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 03:59 am

(Cameron)

I 'do' catch the rock and playfully throw it at her while running to catch up.

"Thats a good one! But I think you personally loved calling me Sweetie."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 04:16 am

Varro of the Reilly's Rangers I dodged the rock and smiled as I ducked down into the metro entrance, quickly finding a spot to hide in the darkness. I crouched down abd waited, going silent as I watched the gate.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 04:26 am

(Cameron)

I jog inside and stop to adjust to the lighting. I look ahead but don't see Varro.

"Hey Varro.. where'd you go?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 06:27 am

(Clay)
Well. Whatever I'm on starts moving. Slowly, but it does move. I struggle against the bag over my head to see where I'm heading when I receive a blow.
Knocking me unconscience.

(Aaron)
"Alright. We'll split the two rooms like this. All of us NCR in one and James in the other. Sounds good?"

(Zach)
"Yeah. No objection here."

(Ryan)
"None here either."

(Aaron)
I wait for a response from the Sniper but get none. I look around. He's not here.
"Where did the Sniper go?"

(Ryan)
"He said something about going to look for the Ranger we saw earlier."

(Aaron)
"You let him go alone?! And without telling anybody?!"

(Ryan)
"With all due respect sir, he isn't apart of our platoon."

(Aaron)
"This isn't a platoon anymore! It's just us four. We're a group now. We stick together and watch eachothers' backs."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 01:21 pm

I bit my lip, breathing slowly, as I began to gurgle a little, imitating the sound of a Ghoul, slowly increasing in tempo, hoping to scare you as I grab a small rock from beside me.
This was gonna be fun.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 01:41 pm

(Cameron)

The hairs on my arms stand up, and I slowly reach for my pistol.

Oh shit... Varro if you died by a feral... I'm kicking your ass.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 01:46 pm

I grin, and hurl the rock out, letting it hit down in the shadows of the metro before jumping out, making a ghoulish scream as I stand up, trying to do my best to imitate one.
Only in that moment did I see just how on edge you were.

Oh...
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 01:54 pm

(Cameron)

I twist around, pulling out my .44 magnum as I go, and take aim. Time slowed down, my barrel over the zombie's heart as I slowly pulled the trigger. I took a better look at it, and my eyes go wide as I it's see Varro. I twist at the last second, sending the bullet into her arm instead of her shoulder.

"Varro! What the fuck!?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 01:57 pm

...fuck

I fall to the ground with a thud, the strength of the shot knocking me back as I grab my shoulder, gritting my teeth hard. Our armor was some of the best non-powered stuff you could get, so it helped stop the bullet from tearing a chunk of my flesh out.
But it was still in there.
"Ahah... shit... Sorry, you're not as used to this as most others are..."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 03:45 pm

(Cameron)

I run over and crouch down next to her. I pull out a cloth and use it to stop the bleeding.

"Shit, no I'm sorry Varro!.. God I should've looked first. I'm Sorry!.. Its just.."

I look away.

"I have a phobia of dark underground places, and of ferals... ".
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 03:51 pm

(Aaron)
I sigh.
"Then I guess we should go looking for him then. Before we head to bed."

(Ryan)
"Nope. I ain't going."

(Aaron)
"Too bad, that's an order."

(Ryan)
"You just said we aren't a platoon anymore. That we're a group. So I don't have to listen to you."

(Aaron)
"Fine. I'll cut you deal. I'll give you my stimpack IF you come and help look."
I was going to give it to him anyway. But now...
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 04:04 pm

(Naomi)
I watched new slaves being brought in, there were 3 women, a few kids and...
Shit, wasn't he a trooper?

I watch him, hoping to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 04:34 pm

(Clay)
I look around after they brought me in. Looking at the fort they've been building. Then to the other slaves.
Woman, children. It made me sick they'd force them into work like this in the middle of the night.
Guess I'll never get used to their ways. Never get used to seeing it anyway.

While looking at all the Slaves. I notice one looks familiar. A woman who is staring right at me.
What the... do I have something in my teeth? Ha.
She has dark hair, bright eyes and... wait. Is that the Ranger from earlier?

(Ryan)
"Fine. Hand it over."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 04:40 pm

(Naomi)
I walk towards the new comers and 'trip' next to the trooper.
As I pick what I was carrying up, I whisper.
"Meet me behind the storage room."
And like that, I walk away. It wouldn't be good to have them suspect me.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 04:44 pm

I don't look at her or even nod. I just keep walking to wherever they're pushing me to. Hopefully they tell me where everything is. Such as a storage room.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 02:36 am

I look at Cameron, smiling very weakly. "I understand... most people in D.C. have grown u-used to them, heh..." I breath slowly, before smiling.

"I'll be fine. Just gotta give me a moment. Got a Stim? Or Med-X?" I twitch a little, trying to hide the pain.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 05:34 am

(Cameron)

I nod and hand over the supplies, including Buffout. I bite my lower lip, taking a .44 hurts like hell, I knew that from experience.

"It doesn't matter Varro, I fucked up! I almost shot you in the heart for Christ's sake! Damn, I... I just... I'm so sorry, I will repay you somehow.. I promise."

I grab her hand and give it a gentle squeeze, praying she would forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 05:46 am

(Aaron)
I dig around in my pocket before stabbing myself with the needle of the Stimpack. It stings while I take it out and hand it to Ryan.
"C'mon. Let's go look for the guy."
I start heading back up the stairs.

(Ryan)
I slam the needle down into my arm and inject the medicine. Immediantly feeling the pain subside.
I get my rifle out and follow the cap- Aaron.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 06:04 am

Yeah, almost. Even so it was barely in my shoulder and more in my chest. I grabbed the Stim and injected it directly into the wound, breathing softly before doing the same with Med-X, panting as I felt the pain slowly die down, but very slowly.
"Dammit... I'll be fine, don't worry Cam." I had to admit, as he held me, I felt very safe, despite the fact he'd just shot me.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 06:07 am

(Cameron)

I nod and pull her to her feet (wither her good arm)

"We might as well set up camp or something.. If we go back now, we'll both look like morons."

I grin slighty.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 06:17 am

I nod, and smile a little blushing. We hadn't even left Seward yet and one of us was already shot.
"Good idea. It's safe around here, ghouls tend to avoid the gates."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 06:26 am

(Cameron)

I notice the blush, and start blushing myself. I give a laugh.

"You want to see if we can start a fire? Or some light..."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 06:34 am

I laugh awkwardly and nod, happily. "Yeah that'd be good. There should be a lamp in one of the closets in the maintenance room."
I point to a metal door nearby, laying myself down against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 12:59 pm

(Cameron)

I nod, setting down my stuff, and head to the room. I go in and check some shelves, and spot in sitting on one. I grab it and walk back over to Varro.

"Found it."

I sit it down, then pull out my bedroll and lay it out.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 01:13 pm

I smile weakly, unfastening the plates of my body armour and sighing as I press a hand over my shoulder, trying to slow the blood flow.
"Thanks, Cameron." I felt the warmth of the light on me and sighed pleasantly. "Shit... I've been shit before, but I haven't had a .44 in a while..."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 04:28 pm

(Cameron)

I laugh an nod my head at my bedroll.

"If you didn't bring one, you can use mine."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 04:46 pm

(Clay)
They lead me to a tent and push me inside. What I find in here is terrible. Slave collars everywhere. Along with torturing equipment.

(Ryan)
After letting both Aaron and Zach go first I consider just staying. I personally didn't care if he had his balls cut off.

(Zach)
"Don't even think about it. Just c'mon."
I said without even looking behind me. I know Ryan, he's the type of guy who just doesn't care about anyone other then him and his friends.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/02/13, 12:59 pm

=I sigh and look to one of the troopers=

Tell me, is that guy always like that?

=I cock up an eyebrow=

Cause that attitude here is going to get him killed.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/02/13, 11:06 pm

I smiled and looked at the bed, nodding, not yet wanting to lie down. I could tell if I did I'd fall asleep.
"Thank you, Cameron."
I lean forward and slowly climb down onto the bed, lying on my side and wincing a little.

Steel-Skull of The Pitt
I looked at the female slave, carefully. I'd seen this kinda shit happen in The Pitt all the time, back when the slaves wanted to rebel. Little whispers, trying to be hidden. Smart little bitch.
I was gonna follow her, find out what they were planning, and then off both of them. Not like anyone would miss a pair of ill-gotten slaves.

Gideon, Unemployed
I stood out front of the mighty Citadel, it's steel gate rising slowly to welcome me back. Bael continued his watch of the region, though attacks were as unlikely as ever now. D.C. was practically Brotherhood territory, other than a few Mutant bands nothing ever came near here.
My feet carried me through the long walk to the bailey. Why I came back now, I didn't really know. It just felt right.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/02/13, 11:32 pm

(Cameron)

I grin.

"No problem."

I walk over and sit down next to her.

"Get some rest I can take watch for a while."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 04:17 am

I smile and look over at Cameron, yawning a little.
"You know... you'll get scared if you're alone..." I begin to drift off slowly, the pain beginning to subside.

I can't believe I did this...
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 04:26 am

(Cameron)

I frown and look around, trying to look past the darkness. I scoot closer to Varro.

"Yeah I think I should be good.."

The shadows seem to grow as I speak, I once again scoot closer.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 04:28 am

I smile and reach up with my good arm and pull you down onto your back.
"Just lie down and stay awake. Don't worry about darkness, worry about noises. Gurgling, foot steps... gunfire, that kinda thing." I smile sweetly, looking into his eyes as I continue to drift slowly away.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 04:34 am

(Cameron)

I look into her eyes and frown.

"That didn't help..."

I sigh.

At least I got my back against the wall

I grin and relax a bit, my foot nudges a rock and it skids on the ground. I flinch at the noise and wrap my arms around Varro out of instinct, pulling her close.

Damnit... I'm really missing the Mojave right about now
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 04:40 am

I blink, a little shocked and confused as he wrapped his arms around me. I didn't expect that... ever, really.
I looked at him, smiling and patting his head.
"You okay there? Does the dark really scare you this much?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 04:44 am

(Cameron)

I blush, and look away suddenly interested in the ceiling.

"What.. N-no... I umm... I thought you were cold!"

I grin and but it falters, and I let out a sigh.

"Yes....."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 04:47 am

I smirk and wrap my arms over you, smiling as I hold you.
"Calm down, dumbass. There's nothing to worry about. Even with a bum-arm I can take a ghoul out easy enough. We're fine unless Talon Company comes down, and trust me, they don't come down here."
I let you go, and cheekily push you up.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 05:03 am

(Cameron)

I sigh and huddle my with my knees pulled up to my chest. She was pretty warm...

"I know... I just can't help it.."

I bite my lip and stare at the lamp.

"It happened when I was young, around five years old. My parents were away, and I sneaked out one night, to explored and other five year old stuff... Anyways I found this empty well, and was curious. I reached over to look in and the damn thing fell apart and I fell inside, the bottom had fallen out and connected to a Underground cave. I was pretty bruised and too young, so climbing all the way up wasn't an option. Not long after I fell Ghouls came... I barely manged to pull myself up on a ledge above them."

I sigh and look at her.

"I spent almost a week there... with those damn fuckers not leaving me once. A search party was smart enough to check out the well and they found me scared to death, unresponsive..... It took me about two weeks to do anything again, and I keep on having nightmares of them. It scared me for life with a fear thats hard to remove or ignore.."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 05:15 am

I blink, shocked at his words. I'd heard of many dark things happening, and kids died a fair bit whenever one was born. But ghouls as a child must've been rough.
"I'm sorry, I..."
I sigh, rubbing my head. I couldn't believe I'd scared him like that earlier. Why would I... Fuck...

"I'm sorry... I didn't know, of course. I should've expected something like that was wrong..." I rub your leg softly, sad.
"Get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 05:18 am

(Cameron)

I shake my head.

"Its ok.. and we both can't sleep unless we go in someplace with a lockable door.."

I smile softly at her.

"Get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout RP Chapter 1
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next