Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallout RP Chapter 1

Go down 
+7
Cel
The White Wolf
Moose
Janitor
The Meta
Felix
Colgate
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
The Longterm Poster

Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:05 am

*Captain*
"Right. That's why we have this here bridge, dumbass. Because nothing will get in without our say so."
She was sarcastic at first but got serious at the last.

(Aaron)
"Except they have spies everywhere. They'll get in one way or another. And you won't be able to stop them."

*Captain*
"Then why did you even tell me? Seems pretty pointless if we're all 'doomed'."

(Aaron)
"I figured you should be warned. Like everybody else we've run across."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:06 am

Varro of the Reilly's Rangers
I poke my tongue out, as we reach the door.
"That's what you get for that crack about D.C." I smirk, and open the door, walking out onto the streets and sighing.
"Don't worry. The Brotherhood are good, here. They work for the people. Or as Three Dog calls it..." I clear my throat, doing my best Three Dog impression.

"Fighting, the goood fight!"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:09 am

(Cameron)

I follower behind her, putting some distance in between us now that BoS were gone.

"Who now?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:16 am

"Th..three Dog... You do know who Three Dog is, ri-" I stop, only just realzing his broadcasts wouldn't reach beyond the Capital Wasteland. Living without Three Dog... wow.
"Three Dog is our local radio broadcaster. One of the best guys out, he does everything he can to help the wastes, from alerting them to dangers to aiding them, if they run across him."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:31 am

(Cameron)

"We had a great radio guy back in Vegas. We called him Mr. New Vegas, its a refrence to the City's prewar days."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:38 am

"Ah, nice. What did he support? Or was he just some lack luster guy who tried to keep spirits up?" I say, jokingly, expecting him to be like Three Dog.

I walked through Seward Square, past a few Talon Company corpses, groaning.
"Looks like Brick had another little run in..."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:40 am

(Cameron)

I look at the corpses, then back at Varro.

"Brick..? Sounds like someone who could and would kick my ass..."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:42 am

I look at Cameron, give him a once over, and nodding a little.
"Probably. Give a hot head a minigun and chances are shit's gonna go down. Badly." I smile, scratching my head a little.

"But they wont attack you, unless you attack first. And trust me, there's no advantage when it comes to attacking us first."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 03:00 am

(Cameron)

I nod but get close to her AGAIN. It seemed like everything here could kill me.

"Don't worry about that."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 03:05 am

"Oh, I don't. But the others probably will." I smile, moving through the ruins, heading over to a small corner area, with nothing but an alley to make it stand out.
"Even I was questioned and watched for weeks."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 03:18 am

(Cameron)

I frown.

"Great, this ought to be fun."

I move my finger in a circle in the air, and let out a sour 'Yippie'.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 03:24 am

I smile and move further down into the alley, coming out into a small courtyard, with a statue in the center with a painting of your symbol, a clover with crossed swords over them.

"Welcome to the Ranger Compound, Cameron."
Two others stood out front. They looked over, frowning a little. "Whose this, Var?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 03:38 am

(Cameron)

I get behind her and give a wave.

"Hello.."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 04:02 am

I groan, rolling my eyes and waving a hand for them to stand down.
"This is Cameron, he's from far West. He said he was a Desert Ranger, and I think he has a mind to join us."
I look at Cameron, nodding for him to make his claim.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 04:15 am

(Cameron)

I look at her confused, then back up.

"Uh... oh yeah.. well sort of... I just want to help out.. if that's OK...?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 04:20 am

I groaned and walked forward, looking at the two of them, they were both new but they were good. Anyone who joined us had to be.
"Is Butcher in? I know Reilly's out on a m-"

I was interrupted, a little rudely.
"They're all in. Talking about something to do with a recent run in they had. Seemed important, they're waiting for you."
I look at Cameron, worried, and head in, not waiting for him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 04:23 am

(Cameron)

I stand there then look at the guards. They look at me with raised eyebrows. I slowly walk forward and stop in between them, wondering If I should pass. I test it by stepping over. They give me a deadpan look so I chase after Varro.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 04:27 am

As I walk into the compound, I hear the voice of Brick, loud and strong as always.

"Fuck that Donovan! We watched these guys stand toe to toe with Deathclaws in close combat! They aint some fucking Raider party! This is serious shit!"
Butcher interjected, loudly. "Both of you shut it! Whoever those guys were, they meant business. And they had a flag, so they're either entirely deluded, or obeying someone elses word. We can only hope it's the former."

I walked down into the radio room, worried. Reilly looked over and pulled me over, smiling. "Varro! Thank god you're ok- Who the fuck is this?!" She pulled her gun up, aiming at Cameron with a dead stare.
"woah woah! This is Cameron, he's a friend!"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 04:40 am

(Cameron)

I stopped surprised, but don't reach for my gun. I raise my hands up to show I meant no harm.

"Sorry.. didn't mean to startle.."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 04:45 am

"Okay, but stand still and don't speak." Reilly turns back to us, frowning a little.
"Varro, we run into some weird gangsters earlier. We were smart enough to avoid them, but they seemed strong, and organized, and we'd never seen anything like them." I sigh, a little confused.

"One of them was killed by a Deathclaw. The rest moved on. He had this."
She handed me a note, and as I read I looked over to Cameron, frowning. They said something about the Mojave... "Cameron, do you know who the... Caesars Legion are?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 04:55 am

(Cameron)

I do a double take.

"Shit.. Yeah, they're the bastards that took New Vegas!"

I look at both of them.

"Are you telling me that they are here?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 05:00 am

"Vegas, what's he-" I looked at Cameron, astounded.
"Reilly, these guys... These guys were able to wipe out a group called the NCR. The NCR were able to wipe out the Brotherhood in their area..." I watched them put the pieces together, rubbing their jaws and thinking.
"Should we tell the BoS?" I looked at Cameron, unsure.

"How much of a threat are they?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 05:07 am

(Cameron)

I shrug.

"The legion is huge, they would probably know by now, if you guys do."

I look at Reilly.

"These guys have balls. They have some of the best strategist in the west, and their men will whatever it takes to win. They aren't afraid to die..."

Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 05:13 am

Varro of the Reilly's Ranger
I looked at Reilly, as she nodded softly, sighing. "I expected as much. Even so, I'll send Brick and Butcher to tell the Brotherhood. Hopefully they're prepared."

I moved over to Cameron, worried as the others stood silently, before Brick spoke up.
"So where'd you find this hunk of man meat, Var?" I blushed, and cleared my throat. "We met near the Anacostia Crossing, nearby Rivet City. He's just a visitor, but he wants to... join?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 05:26 am

(Cameron)

I couldn't tell if that was a complement or a challenge, so I went with the less painful one. I also noticed Varro's reaction and grin.

"Well I don't know how long I'm staying here in D.C. But I'm willing to help out anyway possible."

I shrug.

"A man's got to have a purpose, right?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 05:32 am

I smiled and nodded, and Reilly gave you a once over, admiring your outfit, even if it was a little unfitting for D.C.
"Well, what've you done? What kind of operations have you been in? What's your biggest kill?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 06:55 am

(Aaron)
"Look. Can me and my men get somewhere to stay the night? We haven't had somewhere to sleep for more then a couple hours."

*Captain*
"There's the weatherly hotel you can stay the night. And of course there's always the common room. But the beds aren't as comfortable."

(Aaron)
"Okay thank you. C'mon men."
I enter through the door and follow the signs. The three NCR soldiers following.

*Captain*
"Bunch of wack jobs. Alright everybody, get back to work."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 03:23 pm

(Naomi)
I walk into the Centurions tent, he was wearing armour like Lanius.

Gaius: "Well well. My men chose my new... toy well."

"I am no toy, Centurion." I say the word with venom.
"And so help me god, come near me and I will stuff your dick, down your goddamn throat."

Gaius: "A fighter. They did choose well."
He opens a door to a room, more of a pen, to be honest.
Gaius: "This is where you'll stay. I want you... close at hand when you're not working."

(Kelly)

I walk back to the holding area, having spoken with the Elder about our... guest's release.
I order her guards away, and walk in.

"I can get you out of here, but..."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 03:58 pm

(Zach)
"It's incredible. How these people live here. How was it built?"

(Ryan)
"Hell if I know. Personally I don't care either."

(Clay)
I look behind me because I hear a noise. Nothing there. Which is odd, because I thought the Ranger was behind me.
Or at least that other guy. Copperhead. It has me wondering. "Hey, where did Copperhead go? Or the Ranger?"

(Ryan)
"Again, hell if I know. But the Ranger is probably off doing some lone wolf thing."

(Clay)
"Shouldn't we check on her? I mean, the Legion is everywhere. They could've killed her or something."

(Ryan)
"What do you mean check on her? If she's dead she's dead. And where would you look for her?"

(Clay)
"I don't know. Maybe just the surrounding area."

(Ryan)
"Do what you like, get yourself killed I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 04:12 pm

(Azumi)

I stand up, raise an eyebrow.

"There's always a catch...?"

(Cameron)

I shurg and scratch my head.

"I was a Caravan before a Desert Ranger, just helped in a small group. Mainly clearing the roads of gangs and raiders. I was a Sharpshooter for the most part, but fought up close when needed to. And my biggest kill is... probably an Alpha Deathclaw.."

Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 04:17 pm

(Kelly)

"Yeah... I did what I could but there's a small choice you have to make."

I sigh.

"You can either Join the Brotherhood of Steel, or you have to stay with my squad. It's not ideal, but... A lot of us were here during the war with the Enclave."

(Naomi)

I was sent out. To work, reenforcing the walls of the fort.
Every time I passed the poor bastards who had been crucified... I shuddered, knowing how it felt.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 04:27 pm

(Azumi)

"I'll stay with you.. I can't join the Brotherhood... to much history."

I shake my head clearing memories.

"Maybe one day though.."

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 04:30 pm

(Clay)
I turn around and jog back up the Stairs. Passing the guy Copperhead. I wonder why or how he got that name.
Not long afterwards I'm standing in the little metal building on the other side of the river. It's strange how the sign has power.

(Zach)
"Oh man. It smells bad down here."

(Ryan)
I could hear the footsteps of the Sniper fade away.
"Yeah. It does."

(Aaron)
"Guys. I've had a long day. Can you both be quiet. Please."

(Clay)
I go down the stairs and past the broken toilet. I look around near the rubble. I really don't know what I'm doing. I've never looked for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 05:46 pm

(Kelly)
"I understand. Wait here, please."

I walk away, to relay her decision to the Elder.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 06:43 pm

(Clay)
Maybe the metro? I mean, where else would she be if she stayed in the area.
I make way over to the Metro and stop at the gate. Slowly I open it. It's darkness consumes me. So I stand there, actually afraid to go in.
"H-Hey! Ranger! You in here?!"

(Aaron)
They finally shut up as we enter the common room. We don't have enough caps for the hotel. Considering we only have this paper money.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 07:38 pm

=I look to the captain=

I'll pay, since you don't have the proper currency here.

=I get out the proper amount of caps that I had saved up from various odd jobs I did=

Will this do for payment for the good captain and his soldiers here to have a room?
Back to top Go down
Kristoff
Not cool enough for a real rank

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 07:46 pm

Kris pressed on and kept his eyes peeled, he refused to get taken by surprise by some two-bit slaver trash. Seeing no sign of them, he put his weapons away and pulled down his mask to drink some water from his water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 09:08 pm

*Vera whatever-the-fuck-her-name-is*
"Yeah. I suppose so. There's a couple rooms open you guys could use. Once you leave room go to the left, go to the end of the hallway and turn right. The first two doors to the right are open."

(Clay)
I see something move from inside. I raise my gun,
"Ranger?"
It comes closer without a noise. At first I think it's just my imagination. I rub my eyes quickly but come to find it's still there.
One pulls of the trigger and one headshot is enough for it to go down. But more appear. And alot closer. I which I could see in the dark.

I go to turn around. But before I could there was a gunshot. Not from me. But from the inside of the Metro. And I end up falling over from it.
The next thing I see is a Legionnaire's boot come down on my face.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 09:41 pm

Reilly nodded briskly, taking mental notes of all of this. An Alpha Deathclaw is a Hell of a thing to take down, and in fact most of his story made him seem like a more than capable individual.

"Hmm. Okay, sounds like you're worth our time. You and Varro are gonna operate together, since you seem to like each other so much." She gave me a wink, and I couldn't help but look away.
"It'll be standard procedure, training and getting a lay of the land. Dealing with Mutants will be your thing, lets see how you handle the monster of the East."

A2-03 Lucius of the Common Enemies
The child began to drink, and as he did, I scanned the area tentatively, looking for any and all signs of unnatural movement. Thankfully, for now, there was none to comment on.

"Have you never explored beyond your home, child?"

Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 10:02 pm

(Cameron)

I blush and laugh.

"Ok, Just tell me when."

Back to top Go down
Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 10:06 pm

"I have, but not far. It's been far too dangerous with all the creepy crawlies and the friendly, neighborhood raiders." Kris walked ahead, thinking he could make fairfax out, "Is that it ahead?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 10:14 pm

"Why not right now? We can kill three birds with one stone. Varro will give you a little tour of the area, you two will report that bunch of crazies to the Brotherhood nearby, and then you two can go up to Takoma Park, and scope that area out. What do you say?"

I rubbed my head, sighing but moving over to the doorway. "Sounds good to me. You've got ammo, right Cameron?"

A2-03 Lucius of the Common Enemies
I nodded once, looking over at the nearby Fort. As I expected, Brotherhood still occupied that facility.
"Yes, but we need to avoid Fort Independence. You're qualms are noted, but not comparable to what would happen if the Brotherhood of Steel saw a cyborg in their midst."
I began to move forward, sticking low and ducking behind rocks as I moved.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 10:53 pm

Kris would follow the robot for a few minutes before asking, "I never got your name."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 11:17 pm

A2-03 of the Common Enemies
The child wanted to know about his momentary Wasteland companion, that was very strange in my experience.
"You should call me Lucius." OVer the rock, I could see the armor clad soldiers, patrolling down the long road and scanning the area. We needed to move further around the city, rather than go for the street like this.
"Follow close." I bolted right, along the side of the hill. The Brotherhood could see us, but they couldn't tell what I was, not from here. We were just wasters.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/01/13, 12:12 am

(Cameron)

I give a wave to the others and follow Varro.

"Of course, I'm always packing more then enough."

I get in line with her, walking side by side.

"So wheres this park? Inner or Outer DC?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/01/13, 12:32 am

I scratch my chin, thinking back to the map Reilly managed to gather. It was around the upper east side, so...
"I'd say inner. It's surrounded by enough ruins and rubble to make it into it's own area, so yeah, inner." I pulled my rifle off my back, into my arms, and made my way out of the Ranger Compound.

"Doesn't matter, all we know is it's supposedly swarming with Muties. Should be a fun training session for you."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/01/13, 12:37 am

(Cameron)

I raise an eyebrow.

"Training? You make it sound like I'm new to this.."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/01/13, 12:41 am

I begin our walk to the nearby metro, smiling. "Oh trust me, sweetie," I looked up at him and smiled.

"You will be."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/01/13, 04:14 am

(Cameron)

"Sweetie, eh? Is that my new nickname? I was getting fond of lady."

I grin, raises my eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/01/13, 04:29 am

I smirk, nudging Cameron in the side as I walk along, this time hard enough for him to get a good idea of my strength. I stopped, and held a hand back as we came near the metro.
"Hold on... Takoma park is..." I tried to rack my brain, frowning. I hadn't properly studied those metros yet.

"If we take the Penn. Ave metro, we can get out and catch the Freedom Street line, which will get us out at Vernon Square..." I clenched, pouting hard. There was somewhere else.
"And then... There should be a metro there that'll take us to Takoma... Okay, okay that should work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout RP Chapter 1
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next