Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallout RP Chapter 1

Go down 
+7
Cel
The White Wolf
Moose
Janitor
The Meta
Felix
Colgate
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 05:30 pm

(Naomi)

I sat on the ground, looking at the wasteland. My helmet was off, and I was smoking a cigarette. Seeing Cameron... I don't know. He had been my friend, and even though I'd given him that armour, seeing him wearing it had seemed like a mockery of everyone who didn't make it.

(Kelly)
I approach the Elder cautiously, announcing my presence with a small cough.
Hillion: Paladin Williams? Have you come to a decision?

"I have, Elder Hillion. I would be honoured to become the Sentinel."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 11:01 pm

Varro of the Reilly's Rangers

"This? Heh, you'll find out."
I wasn't gonna tell the guy, not yet. It'd be more fun for him to find out on his own. After all, this was DC.

It deserved some level of admiration.
Back to top Go down
Malantai
Not cool enough for a real rank

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:14 am

I stood up after a long nap, clutching my rifle, scanning for mutants. I could see the Citadel in the distance, calling out to me, but alas, I'd be killed and my armour taken, I could see it now. So I went the other way, popping a few ghoul heads on my way back to my Rivet City room. It was a decent day. Hadn't been shot at too too much yet, no new wounds, not too much ammo lost. It was mildly okay.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:19 am

(Cameron)

I sigh.

"Should I be scared?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:30 am

Carro of the Reilly's Rangers

"Not at all. It's a safe area, for now. A little contested, but over all as safe as it could get in DC."
I smile, looking back at Cameron.

"Oh, and you might wanna take that helmet off, don't let the sunlight burn your eyes out with that nightvision of yours."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:43 am

(Cameron)

I take it off.

"You can turn the night vision off... We mainly use them against sand storms."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:50 am

"Really? Hmm. Mind if we look at it back at the base? Could prove useful."
I got to the chainlink gate of the metro and smiled, looking up as the light shone down.

"Ladies first." I motion for you to lead.

A2-03 Lucius of the Common Enemies

Another lone journey into the Wasteland. I had yet to map out the area, and due to my own strength I knew it was sensible for me to be the one to keep heading out here. I had recently run across some Capital Wasteland Brotherhood of Steel base, but it was easy enough to avoid.

There was a town nearby. Perhaps this would be a good place to move too, if the need ever arose.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:52 am

(Cameron)

I sigh at her pun and walk past.

"Please don't tell me that's going to become a thing..."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 06:00 am

"Aww, does the big man not like a few little jokes? Welcome the Capital Wasteland, Cameron."
I push you forward, smiling.

"And welcome to DC."

I moved in closer, looking at the houses around the area. Only two, and a small shack stood, the houses survived the war but the shack had been built recently, as if by the hands of men. Perhaps something had befallen this city before, because I could tell there were no people left here, at least none in large groups.

I wondered, for a moment, how many people used these places as their homes.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 06:08 am

(Cameron)

I glare at her before walking up the stairs, turning to look at the city.

"Holy shit.... this place is... is.."

I take a good long look at it all.

"Falling faster then shit."

I burst out laughing despite myself.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 06:15 am

I frown, and nod for a moment, calming myself, before walking away down the mall and frowning still.

"Okay well, enjoy your stay asshole. Good luck."

Laughing at this, as if he knew the kinda shit that happened in this place every God damned day.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 06:19 am

(Cameron)

I frown and run after her.

"Hey, I was only joking... its just.."

I look around.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 06:26 am

"You think this is a joke? Sorry we don't have soft beds and pristine fucking landscaping here like you had out West, but this place was nuked harder than anywhere else in the fucking country."

I turn around to face Cameron, seething.

"We aren't survivors out here. We don't survive. We're warriors, because we're always fighting. We're always doing what we can to keep the people safe. This place? It looks safe, Brotherhood stationed all around, but there mutant attacks here every fucking day. Do you know what that's like?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 06:30 am

(Cameron)

I stand there.

"My Rangers have spent years protecting New Vegas only to have it fall to an Army of Heartless Savages. They enslaved our people, and hung those who fought back. They killed thousands just cause they could...."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 06:35 am

"Aww, I'm sorry that you couldn't handle some savages. Ever seen a Super Mutant? Ever seen a team? Ever seen a city overflowing with them and woken up almost every day thinking you're probably going to die?!"

I breath, slowly, trying to calm myself and rubbing my head.
"I know it must have been hard out there, to lose all that. To see that. But you're gonna need to get used to it. There's no such thing as victory in DC, just another day that you know you helped repel the Mutants, even if for only a while."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 06:43 am

(Cameron)

I grab her pulling her closer.

"I'm sorry for what I said... this is a completely different land with different people."

I look down at her.

"We had a Mutant problem back west. A man made an army of them. You have to strike at the source.. the heart.."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 06:51 am

Strike at... the heart... The Vault...

I broke out. I couldn't hold it back as I wrapped my arms around him, sobbing a little. I acted strong, and in truth I was strong, but I still wasn't used to this... so many Mutants, all the time. Why was it happening, again!?

I looked at Cameron, and smiled.
"Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 07:00 am

Kris stirred awake and sat up in his bed. He lived in the town of Andale, the only person there since whatever happened to the previous residents. Kris streched and stood up. He decided he'd go for a food run, so he put on his sweatshirt, shoes, sunglasses, rebreather, and finally his hat. He threw on his back pack, strapped his weapons to his back. As soon as he walked outside, he locked the door and put the keys in his pocket. He would then walk down the rode, looking for a trade caravan. He could never time those damned caravans, their schedules were way too erratic.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 07:07 am

Someone had come out. This was a strange turn. I walked over to the young man, my hood up, my ragged clothing doing little to hide my metal body.

"Excuse me boy, do you happen to be a resident of this town?"

I would very much like to know why no one was around here, a location so near Brotherhood protection and patrols, and trade caravans.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 07:15 am

Kris saw a man, no, scratch that, a robot that LOOKED like a man, walk up to him. "No, I don't live here, no one does! It's highly irradiated!" Kris lied through his teeth, he used to think about what may happen if people found out about his little piece of heaven, and Kris didn't exactly like the outcome of most of the scenarios.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:11 pm

(Cameron)

I blush, surprised at the turn out of events. I was expecting her to shrug it off, but I was OK with this. I return the hug, smiling.

"Uh.. You're welcome?"
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:43 pm

(Naomi)

I sigh, removing my gloves and looking at the scars in my hands, forever a reminder of what the Legion were capable of.

I throw my cigarette to the ground, replace my gloves and reach for my rifle, intending to move, when a blow to the head sends me face first.

The last thing I see as I hit the ground is a legionnaire.

Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 08:26 pm

I blushed a little, before gently breaking the hug, and taking a deep breath, looking over the many monuments, and rubbing my face a little, trying to calm myself down a little.
"Phoo... Okay... Okay, so you wanted to come back to the Ranger Compound right?"

I was a little disoriented now. Felt really... tired.
That was never good out here.

It didn't seem like it was irradiated, but sadly I lacked a geiger counter for the moment, so I was required to take his word for it, if not for the flaws in his logic.
"I saw you emerge from one of the residential structures, why were you taking refuge there if there is a level of radiation?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 08:41 pm

(Cameron)

I nod.

"That sounds good to me."

I look at her worried.

"You are okay, right?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 08:54 pm

I nod, rubbing my eyes a little and smiling up at Cameron. I wasn't used to company on my missions, even with the team I felt strange. I wasn't like the other Rangers, in fact I wasn't even a proper Ranger... Maybe I just didn't feel fit to defend DC yet.

"Okay, we need to keep moving then. Follow me." I break into a slow jog, heading over towards the Capitol Building.
I'd heard that the Brotherhood still had control over it, thanks to the Rangers watching their back, but it was still a common fighting ground. One can only hope it would survive the day.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 09:02 pm

(Cameron)

I nod and follow behind her.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 09:04 pm

"Oh! Ummm...." Kris racked his brain for ideas, but couldn't. "Fine, I live there, but that town is MINE! I live there alone, no Raiders walk around these parts with the Outcasts patrolling the area! It's safe and I like being alone, you can't tell anyone about this area!"
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 09:04 pm

(Naomi)

I woke up.
I still had everything, bar my weapons and helmet. I could tell from the design of the walls around me where I was.
The Legion's base in D.C.

Legionnaire: "Looks like the Centurions new 'toy' is awake. Ask him if we should bring her to him. "

Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 09:14 pm

As we grew near the Capitol Building, the Brotherhood guards readied themselves, aiming at us.

"Slow down! Name?"

I sighed, tapping my breastplate. "I'm Varro, numbskull. Reilly's Rangers."
I looked over at Cameron, waiting for him to speak up.

This boy seemed very scared. He also seemed unaware that the Brotherhood Knights and Paladins around here were no longer referred to as 'Outcasts'.

"Of course, of course. I have no one to tell, child. I am simply attempting to properly map out the landscape of outer D.C."

Last edited by FallenSanity on 27/01/13, 09:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 09:19 pm

(Cameron)

I look at Varro then back at the Guards.

"I'm Cameron."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 09:22 pm

I groan and hit Cameron in the belly gently, a little playfully. "He's a Desert Ranger from... Vegas was it?"
I looked at him, trying to wrack me brain.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 09:24 pm

(Cameron)

I grunt a little bit.

"Hehe, New Vegas.."

Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 09:36 pm

(Naomi)
I was afraid. The Legion weren't friendly to prisoners. Women especially.

A pair walk in, machetes in hand. I consider killing them, but I have no idea how many more are here.

Legionnaire: "Centurion Magnus wishes your company."

I stand in silence, following them to the Centurions tent.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 09:56 pm

"Okay, good, now, do you know why all the trade caravans are late these past few days?" Kris looked down the road, still no sign, "This area usually is really safe..."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 10:07 pm

This was interesting. It seemed that this child had also noticed the slowly decaying number of caravans over the past weeks.
"I am afraid I have no idea of what could be slowing them. I have numerous theories. One, Raiders have finally managed to calculate the timing of the caravans and managed to take them out in organised fashion. Two, mutants have started to target caravans, possibly for the meat of the Brahmins. Three, the caravans are being pulled back to the Commons for safety due to the growing reports of slavery near their route. And four, they could simply be experiencing slow days."

The calculations indicated it was more than likely something related to point three. I'd visited the slaver compound earlier in the week and seen minimal numbers, but even they had heard rumours of the slaving forces growing more and more.
Something was amiss in the Wasteland.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 10:49 pm

Kris scratched his head, "Shit...." He then looked at the robot, "You said you were mapping the are, where's the closest place with food?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 10:56 pm

I thought for a moment and smiled weakly at the boy. There were two locations, a nearby Drive-In and the Nuka Cola plant, but while it was possible it was far from confirmative data.
Fairfax, however, would certainly have food.

"There are three locations around the town. To the east is a Nuka-Cola refinery. While it will certainly have much to drink, I am unsure of it's food storage. To the west is an old Drive-In that may have left overs, however it is often inhabited by Raiders. If you want to make the trek, up north is Fairfax. While recently cleared of Raiders, it was not cleared of it's supplies."
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 11:12 pm

Kris thought about it, then decided on the safest option, "Would you mind coming with me to Fairfax? While I have my baseball bat and my machete, I don't have any firearms. I would appreciate the help, I could pay you!"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 12:23 am

I sigh, as the guards lower their weapons and nod, letting us pass.
The building was being scoured for any kinds of tech it may have, but I could tell it was just gonna turn into an expansion of their base out here, which was fine really.
Considering it served as passage into Seward Square, it just meant were even safer.
"Come on Cameron." I began to head up the steps of a building that I had no knowledge of.

Accompany this child to Fairfax? I was not programmed to be caring, and in fact I didn't feel any need too. But, perhaps I could find some worthwhile information in Fairfax, even if it meant I'd need to stay low if any Brotherhood of Steel Paladins or Knights came through.
"Very well, I will accompany you."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 12:26 am

(Cameron)

"Okay."

I give the brotherhood Knights one last look before following.

"So is this you're HQ? Why are Brotherhood watching it?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 12:33 am

"No no, Hell no. Our base is beyond this, in Seward Square. The Brotherhood run the Mall District, and recently they managed to claim this place so they're sorta excavating it, I guess. Whenever they're done here, who knows, maybe we'll finally get an upgrade."
I smiled, looking over at Cameron, as we reached the front doors. More Paladins of course, but the doors were open and I could see it was at least mostly cleared out since I last was here.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:12 am

(Aaron)
"Alright, well. Here goes. There is a menace coming to this wasteland. A horde of tribals. Trained brutally to have no mercy.
They're tough sons of bitches. And that's why we, the NCR, lost. They had the numbers and the strength. They overwelmed us."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:14 am

(Cameron)

I walk closer.

"Do you trust them?"

I look around at them.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:18 am

I look over my shoulder at Cameron, brow raised in a questioning manner. "Do you not? Surely you've met the Brotherhood in your travels, they're good people."
I smile, as the armoured and armed Desert Ranger walks close to me, like a child. So cute.

"These guys defend D.C. and the people of the Capital with their lives. Of course we trust them, Hell we deal with them sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:37 am

(Cameron)

I stick close to her, watching them out of the corners of my eyes.

"Yeah I met them, there used to be tons of them out West. They weren't helpful though... they horded Tech and left the people of the wastes to their fate. NCR wiped out a bunch of them I think."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:40 am

Wiped out? Christ, these NCR bastards must be good... and if they got wiped out, like Cameron said earlier... Jesus...
"Well, don't expect the lads here to get wiped out any time soon. These guys are better than the best, and they don't horde tech... much."
I smiled, looking around as I made my way to the back section of the building, looking for the door into Seward Square.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:44 am

(Cameron)

That only makes me more nervous and I scoot closer to her again.

"Yeah well.... Are we almost there?"
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:47 am

About half way there, a lone raider came at them with a tire iron. Kris pulled out his baseball bat and smacked the tire iron down, then he quickly pulled out his machete and cut into the raiders neck, "We have to move fast, they're never alone.."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:51 am

I nod a little, smiling as I feel him move closer to me. "Heheh, yeah we're gonna be in the square soon, don't worry. That area belongs to us, no one else is allowed in without Reilly's say so."

I grin and nudge Cameron in the side a little, watching him collide with a Paladin and smiling as I speed up my walk.

This boy was ruthless, a true child of the Wastes, likely punished and tortured by the winds and the world. He could survive, and that was something always admirable.
"I would not fret so much, child. They'll see me first and target me before you, don't worry." My rifle moved from my back to my hands, and I smiled softly as I checked it's cell. "And no group of raiders have ever managed to take me on."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:55 am

(Cameron)

The Paladin looks at me, and I stare him down for a second.

Ok those helmets are creepy...

I jog away and catch up with Varro.

"Ha.Ha. Real funny..."

I glare at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout RP Chapter 1
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next