Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallout RP Chapter 1

Go down 
+7
Cel
The White Wolf
Moose
Janitor
The Meta
Felix
Colgate
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/01/13, 10:26 pm

The Enclave. I should've known they'd be involved.

I grab the Laser Pistol at my side and point it at the woman in front of me.
"...nngh. fuck you..."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/01/13, 10:41 pm

I knock the pistol out of her hand then Goodrow restrains her for extra measure.

"Calm down, we didn't do this these.. we're helping."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/01/13, 10:58 pm

"I'm going to -ugh- kill... you..."

I feel faint and my head starts to droop as I begin to fall back unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/01/13, 11:06 pm

I curse under my breath.

"Goodrow, carry her. Afterburn, hows the other one?"

(A):"We lost him, wounds to bad.."

I nod.

"We need to get to cover until she wakes up."

I take the female form Goodrow.

"Alright move out, Afterburn take point."
Back to top Go down
Malantai
Not cool enough for a real rank

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/01/13, 11:24 pm

I sight. They're as thick as the easterners were. I decide to follow them, holding my large revolver by my side. This should be quite the adventure, if I survive.

Last edited by Saarthal on 17/01/13, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/01/13, 11:51 pm

We all heard lasor weaponry firing from down the way. It reminded us the Legion wasn't the only threat out here.

Trooper - "Maybe we should go check it out?"

Platoon Commander - "Nah. There's always shootings. We can't stop them all."

Trooper - "But it was really close though, sir."

Platoon Commander - "Yeah... dammit, let's go check it out. Keep your guard up men, we move out now."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/01/13, 11:35 pm

(Lucker)

"Gideon!"

He limps towards the stairs, before noticing Gideon out of the corner of his eye, and turns to him.

"Gideon! I need your help! We got -ugh- hit. Paladin Williams was in bad shape when I left."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/01/13, 11:51 pm

I looked up, hearing my name. I could recall the voice, but not who it belonged too before seeing Lucker limp off in my direction. I bolted up, shocked to see him back.
"The caravan got hit? Is Kelly okay?"
I grabbed Lucker, supporting him and looking in the direction of the smoke I'd seen before.

"Shit!"
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/01/13, 11:53 pm

(Lucker)

"I don't know! I couldn't move them. Some raiders hit us with a missile.."

He stumbles on his bad leg, almost falling.

"Leave me here. You'll be faster."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/01/13, 11:53 pm

We all moved forward down the tunnel. It was dirty, really dirty. You'd have to go through the sewers to get this dirty in the Majove.
And it smelt as bad, er. Maybe not as bad as the sewers. But it was still pretty disgusting.
As we continue our slow crawl (not literally a crawl, but slow walking) I check our flank. A couple radroaches were skittering around.
But otherwise nothing. Finally I heard the Captain say in a low whisper. "Gate up ahead, door to our right. Split up and check both ways."

The Heavy and one of the Troopers went off to the right as the other Trooper, The Captain and me went for the gate.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/01/13, 11:54 pm

We come across the abandoned home of a scavenger built into a ally way. I we scan it, and find no traps or causes of harm. I lay the BoS knight down on a bed in a little lean-too in the back. We search the shelves lining the walls for anything of use but find nothing. I assign Sgt. Halls to watch the entrance for anything. A few minutes later Wellman, our scout, returns with our Eye-Bot. I return over to to the BoS female, and sit next to her, taking off my officer cap to cool my head.
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/01/13, 11:55 pm

I continue to follow, watching them enter the little shanty. I then toss a rock at the wall, it hitting with a resounding *CLACK* before hitting a mattress and staying. I waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/01/13, 11:56 pm

I groan, dimly aware that I'd been moved and that I was lying down again.

"Wh-who are you?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/01/13, 11:58 pm

I nodded, sitting Lucker up against the pole holding up the ramps. "Lep! Get this guy to Preston!" I stood up and began to head off down the road, pulling my rifle off of my back.

"Raiders... There's no way Raiders could take down a Brotherhood guarded caravan." I looked ahead, panting angrily. I wasn't prepared for this, but I wasn't letting them get away with hurting - or killing - Kelly.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 12:00 am

I Look over at her, a little relieved that she was finally awake.

"Lt. Azumi Itou, Rapture squad Actual. We found you in the wreckage of a legion attack. There were no other survivors.."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 12:01 am

Lucker... Ryan... they're...

"They're both dead?"
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 12:03 am

I sighed. "Deaf and blind, it seems." I said to myself, scanning the area for muties and other nasties before continuing to listen in.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 12:05 am

I frown a little bit.

"We only found one."

I pull out the dog tags.

"A Ryan.. there was no other BoS to be found. :
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 12:07 am

"Lucker... got away then..."

I was relieved, he'd have found help, took them to the attack site, found Ryan's body.

I reach out for the holotags.
"Give them to me."
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 12:07 am

I sighed. "What about me!" I yelled into the shack, waving my power armored hand around the corner. I wasn't actually BoS, but I thought it would be funny to lull them into a false sense of hope. Possibly fatal, but hilarious nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 12:08 am

Stairs, great. We climb them quickly so if we are attacked we aren't fighting a uphill battle.
First thing I see is a huuuge boat. I stood there admiring it for a second or two before looking around again.
Then... there's a man in Power Armor, Brotherhood mind you. Sitting next to a lamp pole. Or really just leaning against it.
Another man in a sort of black version of Combat armor runs up to the Brotherhood member. I consider taking the shot on the Brotherhood member.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 12:10 am

I hand them to her.

"Whats your status? You think you can walk?"
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 12:11 am

"Yes."

It was a lie, I wasn't sure if I could. But the Enclave were enemies, I needed to get back to the Citadel, tell Hillion they were here.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 12:17 am

I stopped for a moment, looking up at the remains of what had once been a well fortified Mutant camp. Past here... Yes, they must've gone past here.

I began to slow, tiring. I stopped for a moment, breathing softly, before bolting off again. I couldn't let Raiders get them both. The loss of important material was one thing, but the loss of a friend, and... The loss of two friends was something else.
"Where are you... Bastards..."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 12:22 am

Afterburn approaches me.

(A):"That crazy guy is still following us... and he won't shut up, want me to kill him?"

I sigh.

"No let me take care of it..."

I walk outside.

"We're not brotherhood!"

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 12:23 am

The Captain put a hand on my shoulder and whispered. "Look, I want to too. But we're in no position to start making enemies."
I lower my rifle but keep my eye on the soldier. I hear the Trooper, what was his name? Zach or something. Whatever.
He just said the the immediate area was clear of hostiles. Then the Heavy returns without the other Trooper.
The Captain notices right off that he was missing.

Platoon Captain - "Where's Private Ryan?"

Heavy - "We were attacked by a couple of feral ghouls. He didn't make it."

Platoon Captain - "Dammit!"

That was probably a little louder then he intended...
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 12:25 am

I panted, leaning forward and resting my hands on my knees, my chest heavy. It had been so long since I last did anything like this... I was out of shape like nothing else.
I looked ahead, nodding. Another base, one I remember a little more vaguely. It, like the others across DC, had been struck first by the Wanderer then the Brotherhood; just another ruin now.

I began to jog forward, before halting and crouching, looking forward, squinting... I could see people.
"What the..."
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 12:26 am

He shook his head. "I know, dumbasses. I'm not either." He rounded the corner. "Well, this is a nice little group you have." He stood for a minute, tapping an armored foot. "I'll be off then. Have fun with the super mutants." He then yelled up towards the bridge above. "Dinner's here boys, come n' get it!" Afterwords, he took off, sprinting with his revolver in his hand.

Last edited by Saarthal on 18/01/13, 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 12:32 am

I glare.

"Rapture, tango spotted!!"

Wellman and Halls run out and open fire on the retreating man. The compination of a Sniper and Lazer Gatling is a scary one..
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 12:39 am

Luckily for the lone waster, the power of 90 degree angles was on his side, as he rounded the corner right before they began firing and sprinted away while the bulk of the Mutant horde above descended upon the armored soldiers. He fired a few headshots with his revolver, before stopping behind a car to wait the situation out.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 12:54 am

Sgt. Halls quickly mows down three charging mutants with his Gatling, while Wellmen takes out two trying to snipe us from afar with hunting rifles. I myself pull out my plasma rifle and fire threw shots into the chest of a Mutant trying to get close with a 2x4, turning him to a pile of goo.

"What the fuck is this shit? Wellman get up high and blow his head off he so much as peaks around that corner. Halls keep a watch out at the gate."

I storm inside in a rage.

"Damn dumbass of the wasteland."
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 12:58 am

Meanwhile, behind the car:

I sat and thought. And sat. And reloaded, and planned and plotted. And planned some more. A sniper. That would complicate things. I then switched to a normal magazine of 5mm rounds, and blindfired a burst of rounds over the top of the car. To test the waters.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 01:06 am

I lay low to the ground, confused out of my mind. What the fuck was going on here?

I slunk into the ruins nearby, passing through some of the buildings quickly, using my stealth skills to get near the same spot at the waster from before. I crawled down a ruined hole in the floor, and looked around.
I begin to peer around through some cracks in the windows and walls.

A waster, a bunch of greenskins, and...
"Enclave." I barely muttered it. My skin crawled over my, and my spine froze.
This was bad.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 01:26 am

More lasor weaponry coming from the Northwest. It was close but not nearly as close as before. Something we shouldn't chase after.

"Whoever it is or was, they're gone now."
I mumble under the Captain's rant. He was really going at it. Cursing and yelling. Then-
"What the hell!"
The captain tackles the Heavy. Which wasn't a good idea, as the Heavy was standing at the edge of the stairs, so they both fall.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 03:19 pm

(Kelly)
I reach for my laser pistol, left near me, and stand, struggling slightly, before looking at the Enclave leader.

"Let me fight. We have a better chance with more -uhhh- guns."

(Naomi)

I watch the NCR troopers, near the place called 'Rivet City'. I'd watched them for a while, I knew that had a Legion spy in there, and I had a good idea who it was.

Heavy Trooper. He might be tough in that armour...

I approach, rifle drawn, towards the group.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 05:00 pm

(Clay)
The Captain and the Heavy landed with a very loud clang of armor. I run down the stairs to see what's going on.
Thankfully the Heavy was underneath the Captain, so they're both still alive. But if it continues like this it won't be for long.
"Hey! What the hell!"
I see the Captain grab the Heavy's helmet and rip it off before the Heavy throws him to the side.

(Trooper)
I look around the area incase someone heard all the fighting. And there looks to be somebody too. Their rifle raised towards me.
I fumble for a second getting my own rifle out and pointed at him. "W-Who goes there?"
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 05:14 pm

(Naomi)

"Shut up."

He was a recruit, obviously. The older ones should recognise the armour, and I push past him, walking down the stairs to the fight.

I throw the captain off, and kick the heavy in the face.
"Frumentarii son of a whore."

I aim the barrel of my rifle into his face, which is now bleeding from the kick.

Last edited by Veil on 18/01/13, 05:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 05:16 pm

I took a deep breath, grabbing my laser pistol off of my belt and breathing slowly, calmly.
"Precision shots... Burn through their skin, let the others finish them off... don't get hurt... Phew..."

I jump up from my spot in the building and begin to fire down on the level below, my shots hitting a few of the Mutants in the back, burning at their flesh as one laser beam burns directly through the head of one of the Brutes, burning what was left of his brains.
I ducked down again, reloading and breathing slowly.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 05:26 pm

I look at the Knight.

"I think we have it under control for the most part, you need to recover... Just don't give me a reason NOT to trust you with that.."

Outside random bullets hit the walls and street. Wellman sits silently in cover, waiting for the man to stick his head out.

I sit down in a chair, and let out a sigh.

"Whats your name anyways..."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 05:29 pm

(Kelly)
"Paladin Kelly Will-" I pause, holding my ribs for a second. "-iams."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 05:32 pm

(Occulta Vulpes)
"How dare you accuse me! You have no evidence."
I stare at her face, my expression grim and fearless.

(Clay)
'Woah, hold on just a minute. Where did you come from? And why are you pointing a gun at him? It was the Captain who attacked."

(Platoon Captain)
I stand up groggily, damn that fucker and his suit.
"Did you not just hear her? He's the spy. He's the one killing us off."

(Trooper)
I slowly walked down the stairs to the others. Also wondering what was going on.

(Occulta Vulpes)
"Lies! He's trying to get inside your heads, pin it on me. He's the Frumentarii."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 05:35 pm

(Naomi)
"Don't lie. I saw you leaving markings for your scouts."

I pull the lever on my rifle, putting a round in the chamber.

I address the trooper.
"You should recognise the armour."

I stare down at the Frumentarii from behind my helmet, daring him to move.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 05:44 pm

(Occulta Vulpes)
Fuck. How could you be so sloppy?

(Trooper)
"Uh, sorry ma'am. I haven't seen a Ranger in awhile."

(Occulta Vulpes)
I make a quick move for the barrel in my face. Maybe I can get out of this. If not, I have the honor of death.
I. will. not. be made a Prisoner!
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 05:51 pm

(Naomi)

I pull the rifle away from the Frumentarrii, making sure it's away from his hands, before bringing the butt down on his head.

"Tie him up, Legion bastard doesn't deserve the mercy of death."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 06:00 pm

(Occulta Vulpes)
That one stung. And right on top of the other wound too. I can't see anything now, too blurry.
What?! Don't you dare fall un...

(Platoon Captain)
"And to think I let him come with us..."

(Clay)
"Well, he's out. Yeah. But we should take off his armor, don't you think Ranger?"
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 06:06 pm

(Naomi)

I nod, letting the NCR take care of the armour, it was their gear, after all.
"Let me take care of him when you get him out of that."
Fucking Legion. Wolves in sheep's clothing.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 06:15 pm

(Clay)
"Understood."
I start to try to take his armor off when I soon realize I have no clue how. Thankfully the other two know, since they worked with him.

(Platoon Captain)
We had the armour off and him tied up in no time. Using some wire Zach found nearby. He won't be getting out of this.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 06:17 pm

(Naomi)

I take off my helmet, shaking my hair free.
"I should introduce myself. Naomi Richards, Desert Ranger."
I offer my hand to the platoon captain.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 06:23 pm

(Platoon Captain)
I take her hand and shake it.
"Aaron Barnett, Platoon Captain. Or, was a captain. Damn good meeting you."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/01/13, 06:24 pm

(Naomi)
"What was the name you knew him by?"
I look at the spy, still unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout RP Chapter 1
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next