Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallout RP Chapter 1

Go down 
+7
Cel
The White Wolf
Moose
Janitor
The Meta
Felix
Colgate
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
The Longterm Poster

Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/01/13, 10:44 pm

(Clay - Sniper)
"Well. Maybe. But you could get lost in these places. We should probably go look for them."

(Ryan - Trooper)
I sat down. The pain in my arm was annoying. But my face hurts like hell.
"Nah. If I know the captain at all, he'll be here in a couple minutes."

(Aaron - Platoon Captain)
Faint. Very faint voices up ahead. We're no doubt coming up to the entrance. Won't be much longer.

(Zach - Trooper)
I keep following the captain. My shoulder pain has dumbed down to a dull ache. Which is good, since I was never one for pain.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 05:04 am

The screams of the Legion dog echoed through the old car tunnel. Of course dog was just a figure of speech for: Dirty rotten Legion soldier. Shreddar's ripper was dug into the Legionary's shoulder, just partly in his collar bone. Shreddar stood behind the soldier, keeping his foot on the Legion's already broken leg, while his hand gripped the man's neck. Shreddar, the beast of a man, had his other hand gripping the giant rumbling ripper, it produced a small black cloud as it stayed on.

The rest of the raiders were spread out, searching the bodies of the small group of Legion scouts they had just ambushed and slaughtered. Donny was trying to balance his shovel on the tip of his finger, but was less then successful wen it came back and smacked him in the face. The Legionary's face remained in pain.

"What?" Donny asked the man, "was that not funny? me hitting myself? you seem to be a little bit distracted, is my friend's chainsaw in your torso not comfortable?"
Donny walked up over to the soldier, shovel in hand. "If you want the pain to stop, you have to tell me where the rest of you guys are camping at... simple as that."

The Legion looked up slowly, face cringing, making wrinkles in his face as deep as the canyons in Arizona, that they came from. Blood drizzled from his mouth when he opened it to speak.
"Long live Caesar...... long live the Legion..."

Donny shook his head.
"That's what you've been saying for the last hour. And to tell you the truth; it's getting annoying."
He gave a nod to Shreddar. Shreddar smiled under his vicious mask, and yanked the ripper's throttle. It tore down into the Legion's collarbone, then farther into the rib cage, all the while spitting blood every which-way. The Legionary gargled the last of his screams before falling silent into two pieces.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 05:13 am

Another crack through the silence of DC, and another Mutant had his brains splattered across the tarmac. His two friends were already dead, and as always the green idiots had no clue where to look.
It would be sad if it wasn't so funny.

I stood up from behind my cover, an overturned train carriage, and made my way a little further into the Metro. I was knew to this area, and I was worried I was going to get lost. Perhaps it was about time to set up camp.

I unfurled my bedroll, and looked around curiously. I could, very faintly, hear voices from one of the tunnel entrances. It was so quiet in here... Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 05:41 am

We finally make it to the end of the tunnel. Seeing the Rangers, the Sniper and somebody else. Wearing a NCR uniform.
He or she has their back to me. So I can't see their face.
"Who's that?

(Ryan - Trooper)
I stand up at the sound of the Captain's voice. I turn and face him.
"Hello sir. Were you speaking to me?"

(Aaron)
"Is this some sort of sick joke? How are you alive?"

(Ryan)
"Tell ya later. Right now we need to get to the City."

(Aaron)
"Sounds good. Anyone object?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 01:03 pm

=I sigh, standing up right, trying to keep my annoyance from my voice=

Not from a native, no.

=I mime a yawn, making it known that I was not only bored, but wanted some sleep as well=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 03:52 pm

(Kelly)

I sigh, turning to the door.
"I'll see what I can do about getting you released."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 04:54 pm

(Cameron)

I look around at the others.

"Actually I was planning on heading deeper into the city and scoping it out.. I'll catch up with you guys later."

I give a Naomi a stiff nod and set back off down the into the metro. I place my helmet back on to see.

Its just dark... and filled with ghouls... nothing to.. bad..
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 04:57 pm

"See ya Ranger... everyone else let's go. I don't like being here any longer then I have to."
I take point and head up the stairs. The other NCR soldiers follow after me.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Varro of Reilly's Rangers   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 12:35 am

Varro of Reilly's Rangers

I sat down on my bed, sighing and rubbing the back of my head softly, scratching myself. I pulled out the small tattered piece of paper and chimed a little. Some Talon Company group had been spotted around the Memorial, and Brotherhood wanted me to hunt them down in the tunnels.

Talk about a waste of time. I'd come across their corpses half way through, but chose to take this as a bit of a day off. I needed rest, more than anything.

Clink, clink, clink
Boots. Above. At the gate.
I looked up, grabbing my rifle and breathing slowly. This could be very bad, the boots sounded soft, but it was too weighty.
Sounded nearly as big as Power Armor.

---

Gideon of Rivet City

I stood outside of Rivet City, watching silently as the soldiers were questioned by Danvers. Good to see, although the bridges removal was interesting. Seemed they didn't feel too safe with me gone.

I sat down near Lepelletier, awaiting my own chance to cross into my home.

Last edited by FallenSanity on 23/01/13, 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 12:50 am

I lead my men up through the little building out front and getting up to the top of it. I look over to the boat and wonder how we get to it.
That's when the intercom crackles to life. The voice askes me my business. Who I am. You know, you common security questions.
I click and hold the button on it. I bring my face closer to it so I can be heard cleary. Clearly as this will let me be.

"I am Aaron. Aaron Barnett. A Captain of the New California Republic. I request immediant shelter for my men and I."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 01:29 am

(Azumi)

I give a nod.

"Don't take too long please."

(Cameron)

I climb down the steps and start walking, then stop. There was someone else here. A ghoul or Super munant would have already attacked so I had to be human, I whip out my gun and crouch looking for movement.

"Friend or foe..?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 01:32 am

Varro of the Reilly's Rangers

He spoke. That was better than the Talon Company.
And much better than the Ghouls.

"Friend. Don't fire."
I lower my gun, and stand. Nothing too risky if he was willing to talk, really. showed he could be reasoned with at least.

"I am Varro, of the Reilly's Rangers."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 01:37 am

=I smile=

Ahhh...friendly face, FINALLY...

=I keep my hands away from my holsters, but my senses all around me=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 02:06 am

(Cameron)

I stand looking at her, I lower my brush gun.

"Sorry, Me and dark tunnels aren't exactly 'friends'.. I tend to be a little jumpy."

I look her over.

"So these Rangers of yours? They're good I guessing?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 02:15 am

Must've been out of town, if he didn't know who we were. Muts've been out of the God damned state.

"No, we're not good. We're the best. It takes hardcore shit to keep us down." I walked forward out of the darkness, eyeing your armor. It was... flamboyant. Didn't look too effective, really.

"What about you? If you're not used to tunnels, you can't be from around DC."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 02:40 am

(Cameron)

I give a low whistle of admiration.

"From your looks, I don't doubt it. And no, I'm not. I'm out from the East shore, Mojave Nevada and New Vegas."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 03:00 am

"Nevada way, huh? I've heard stories of that place, Brotherhood and NCR and shit like that. Apparently it's a pretty well refined place, now."

I didn't know much beyond what I got from Wasters or Brotherhood, and even that wasn't much now.

"Well, no matter how good you were out there, you better get ready for DC. This is like a whole new playing field."

Last edited by FallenSanity on 23/01/13, 03:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 03:06 am

(Cam)

I chuckle.

"Nevada went to hell.. A army of tribes took over. Now they're here.. I was hoping about sheltering in downtown DC for awhile before deciding what to do next."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 03:26 am

Hmm. Some tribals in DC. That could be fun, the Raiders were starting to dwindle as it was. No matter how they good, they had no idea what they were walking in on when they entered the Wasteland.

"Well, what did you used to be back in Nevada? Coz if you were any sort of Slaver or criminal I'm gonna be compelled to blow your brains across this metro."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 04:11 am

(Cameron)

I sigh.

"Why does everyone want to shoot me? I was a Caravan runner before joining a force that guards the Mojave called the Desert Rangers.. well I sort of was a Desert Ranger, I didn't do all training but they accepted me as one of their own.. well most of them.."

I frown, my thoughts cast back up to Naomi. We grew up together for goodness sake, and she had the nerve to say that to me..
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 04:56 am

A voice comes over the intercom again. This time different from the one before. It was the Captain of the Guard.
"Who did you say you were again? New Republic of California or some shit?"

(Aaron)
"Look. We just need a place to rest for the night. I'll explain everything in person. It'd be easier."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 03:09 pm

=I sigh=

Good grief...this is the shit I tend want to avoid...

=I walk up, hoping the good captain would recognize a waster such as myself=
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 04:09 pm

"Desert Rangers? You wont be any good on your own out here." I say, jokingly.
"We barely have hills or plains, let alone desert."

I laid down my rifle and began to roll up my bed, sighing. No sleep for me tonight. "Tell ya what, why don't you come back with me to the compound? We can give you a tour of DC tomorrow, if you survive the first few hours."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 04:16 pm

(Cameron)

I laugh and holster my rifle.

"That sounds like a good plan to me."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 04:52 pm

I smiled, as I slipped my bedroll into my backpack.

"You said you aren't good with tunnels, right? Coz we're gonna be going in and out like no tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 05:56 pm

There's a moment of silence before it comes back on. The man decided to look at the man who wasn't in the fancy get up.
"Copperhead? You're with these people?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 06:53 pm

(Cameron)

I give sigh.

"I was afraid you were going to say that..."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 06:59 pm

I laughed and walked past the man, noting that his armor made him seem a lot bigger than he was. Probably not Power Armor, then.

"As long as you're good with a gun, you'll be fine. Ghouls aint a big deal."
I picked up my rifle, adjusting and removing the scope. "But Talon Company are."

I began on my way, walking northward into the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 07:15 pm

(Cameron)

"Im camron by the way. Cameron Shore. That way you have something to put on my tombstone."

I follow her.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 07:17 pm

I laugh happily, looking up at Cameron. I hadn't heard a good joke in a while.

"That's a good one, a tombstone." The idea of someone actually burying people. I know people still did it, but amongst mercenaries that was just...
"Well, nice to meet you Cameron. Remember my name?" I say, still walking.

Most men forgot that kinda thing by now.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 07:35 pm

(Aaron)
I talk into the intercom again, speaking for the man.
"Yeah, 'Copperhead' is here with us. He lead us here in hopes of letting us stay here. Just for awhile."

The intercom responds.
"Well. It's too late into the night for this type of crap. See you in morning, if you survive."

(Aaron)
"Look. We have urgent news that you need to know."

It speaks yet again.
"Well. Tell me what you know."

(Aaron)
"Not until we're over there."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 08:06 pm

=I sigh=

And the sooner the better. Cause I would rather I'd live for a few more days, thank you.

=I keep my eyes open, knowing that the danger was starting to escalate=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 08:16 pm

Once more the intercom crackled.
"Alright, fine. The bridge is swingin' over. Standby."

The bridge screeches for a second before beginning to move. Next thing youknow the bridge in front of the men.

(Aaron)
I step down on the so called bridge. It doesn't move under my weight, which is good.
"Let's get going then, men."
In a sort of fast pace I walk down the bridge.

(Clay)
It annoyed me how he keeps calling us men. I don't know why. I think I just preferred to be called a soldier.

(Zach)
"This is incredible! There's nothing like this in Vegas!"

(Ryan)
"Uhhh. There's the monorail..."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 08:21 pm

=I sigh=

Would you two ladies quit bitching and get moving?

=I follow the squad leader, seeing as he had some sense=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 08:43 pm

(Ryan)
I wasn't sure what the guy just said but I'm certain I heard bitch. I'm not about to just take that.
"What did you just call me?"

(Zach)
I grab Ryan by his uninjuried shoulder lightly. I know how impulsive he can be.
"Hey, don't start fights with our ally. Okay?"

(Ryan)
I shrug his hand off me and glare at the waster. Then start walking across the bridge. Zach following.

(Aaron)
By now Clay and I have made it to the other side. I just assumed the Troopers would follow. Soon I'll be meeting their Captain...
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 09:04 pm

=I sigh=

I swear, those two are like an old married couple...

=I merely give a thin smile at the trooper, having stared down far worse here in the wastes=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 12:20 am

(Cameron)

I nod, then realize she in front of me.

"Yes I did, excuse me if I miss pronounce it, but Varro?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 01:30 am

I smiled and nodded as I walked down the darkness, looking back at you.
"Good boy! Now, tell me,"

The visors looked really weird, and they made me wonder for a moment.
",what's with that tin-case?"

Last edited by FallenSanity on 24/01/13, 01:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 01:45 am

(Cameron)

"It's prewar, Riot Amour from police forces. The Rangers use it because it looks elite or something. I'll take it off when we got of this metro, it helps me see."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 01:59 am

Prewar? Jeez, the Rangers must be one of those kinda groups, revelling in armor that made them near invincible but doing nothing to help the people that could really use it.

"Well, it's good that it helps you see. Hopefully you can watch out for us, mkay?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 05:15 am

(Cameron)

I continue to walking behind her.

"Sure thing Varro, I'll give heads up if I spot anything."

I start scanning the area as we past.

"You and your Rangers, what all do they do?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 05:48 am

I looked forward still, walking along the sides of the tracks around a few busted train systems.

"What do we do? We're mercs for hire. If someone has enough caps, we'll do most any job that doesn't involve hunting down innocent or good people. Currently we're pretty much on long term ownership under the Brotherhood of Steel, killing Talon Company and Mutants in DC."

I crouched low to the ground, aiming down my sights and interrupting Cameron.
"See that?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 05:58 am

(Cameron)

I crouch next to her and place my hand on her shoulder, while trying to follow her line of vision.

"Uhh... Varro... that's a manikin wearing a bucket on its head.."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 06:02 am

I lower my gun, sighing. I was used to the tunnels, really, but the fast ones... the quiet ones...
The 'Reavers'... they had me at my wits end.

"Of course it is. Okay, come on." I stand up, and break into a jog.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 06:05 am

(Cameron)

The jog surprises me, but I match my pace with hers.

"Uhh... are you expecting trouble?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 06:09 am

I shook my head, not looking back.
"Not really. Just thinking you might wanna get out of here." I say, my smirk evident in my voice.

"Don't worry. We'll be in the glory of the sunlight soon."
We reach an indent, with a door in it. I smile.
"Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 06:14 am

(Cameron)

I mutter something about dark tight spots. I laugh at her joke and give a little bow.

"Why, what the gentleman you are! Showing off your manners to a beautiful flower such as me!"

I open the door and we enter a access tunnel for employees that travel straight up to the Metro exits.

"Almost there.."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 06:16 am

I smirk, patting your back as I walk past you, and look around.
"Hmm... The Museum Metro. Haven't been here in a while."

I make my way forward, towards the main station. Up a flight of stairs and voila, we'd be up and out of here.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 01:30 pm

(Cameron)

"Where does this exit lead to?"

I follower her up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 03:40 pm

(Aaron)
As I set my first step on the ship someone incased in black armor walks up to me.

*Captain*
"Okay. Now you tell me what news you had that was so important."
She looks me up and down. I'd imagine checking out my armor.

(Aaron)
"You might want to take a seat. Or perhaps go inside?"

*Captain*
"I can handle whatever you have for me."

(Aaron)
"Alright, suit yourself."

(Zach)
We eventually caught up with the Captain and the Sniper. The Captain is talking with someone so we just standby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout RP Chapter 1   Fallout RP Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout RP Chapter 1
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next