Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Western Zombie RP (WIP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Western Zombie RP (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Western Zombie RP (WIP)   Western Zombie RP (WIP) Icon_minitime13/10/12, 12:01 am

This here's a Western Zombie RP. All yer characters will be a-posted right here! If ya got yerself some questions, ask 'em right a-here now!

--BEFORE YOU MAKE A CHARACTER, KNOW THAT THIS IS A FANTASY RP--

Character sheet:

Mandatory things to include:

Name:

appearance:

Biography (it's as long as your age permits)

Miscellaneous things that you might want to include:

weapons:

Family: (might be included in your bio)

Town you grew up in:

Schooling: (If any)

Alright, so that's the character sheet, so here's an example! Oh yeah, please note that towns or places mentioned in this character sheet aren't real in the story.

Name: Kyle Philips

appearance: He's a big guy, six feet tall, brawny. He's got a farmers tan. He has a couple of misshapen scars on his face, a few small nicks on his back from where a bronco bucked up, and a scar on his leg where he was bitten by a snake. He's got a handsome face, a bad attitude, and green eyes that make mother nature herself blush. He sports typical cowboy attire, his belt is rope, his pants are light tan cotton, and his shirt a white long sleeved shirt with a few rips and tears along the hems. his overcoat is a dark brown, well worn hand-me-down from his father and his father before him. It's got rips and sown up tears, but it holds.

Biography (it's as long as your age permits):

He's twenty-nine years of age and has had no schooling. He's lived on the ranch his whole life, out there in the middle of nowhere. There's a small town northwest that the family supplies milk and beef to, they own much of the land. being a rich cattle-farmer his father has quite the sway over the sheriff. He's a walkin' talkin' Sonuvabitch Rancher, and he shows it. Flaunts it even. So Kyle Philips grew up thinking he was better than everyone else 'cause he was a cowboy and a rancher. He wasn't very book smart but he was witty, and in all his wit the sheriff has had to stand up to his father and confront him about his sons' behavior. fun time for the town.

Starting from the bottom, there will be mountain ranges that stretch on for miles, some of which will form valleys most of the trees and game will be in some of these valleys as they will often have streams going through them, or waterfalls. There will be something akin to the Grand Canyon on the lower half of the map. We might end up using the grand canyon itself, but that’ll be decided later. as we move up the map (north) we will see more and more trees and wildlife.

Do not mistake this for something that is constant. Life, as you should know, revolves around water and water sources, these areas will have the most wildlife and plants. So for example, some towns will be located near a stream or water source, and some will be located out in the middle of nowhere, or so it’ll seem, these towns will more than likely have a water well.

Now, that’s all I’m going to say about the land for now.

Actually, no it isn’t, I’m going to list some town names that will be in the southern part of the map:

Appaloosa, southern side of the map, has an apple orchard, it’s located southwest of Golden Sands
瑞星鎮 (Ruìxīng zhèn) , The town is located on the side of a mountain in the desert (south side of the map.)
Golden Sands,
Freedom,
Iyre,
Northwind*
Orangedale
Germantown
Hibernam
Dandalon, a small town
Towerstone, I really want to say this a hoity toity town, filled with posh people and essentially the rich and powerful.
Bakersfield (named after the family)
(Northern part of the map)
Corkeep
Blackbridge
Blackbridge
Esterfort
Mormarsh
Rosemere
Morview
Blueoak
Lightcrest
Belholt
Greyedge
Glassfalcon
Brightwald
Witchland
Eriborough
Northwind, Windy town up in the northwest mountain range of “That Mountain”, it snows a lot in the winter months so the path up to it is difficult. The nearest town to it is Lightcrest, which is approximately 50 miles to the west of it. There is a winding road that connects the two towns.

Notable places:

Mt. Shadsworth
Kilimanco Valley
Serpentine Pass
The Long Road
Lonesome Valley
Death Valley
Muddy Mtn.
危險的山 (Wéixiǎn de shān)
山的悲哀 (Shān de bēi'āi)
That Mtn.
Antelopes Horn. (mountain Range)
Buffalo’s Fall (Mountain path)
Tears Fall (waterfall)
Fire Mountain/ 火燒山 (Huǒshāo shān)

Last edited by Dr. NO on 13/10/12, 04:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Western Zombie RP (WIP)   Western Zombie RP (WIP) Icon_minitime13/10/12, 03:20 am

Name: Craig W. Wells
Appearance: Craig has the stress marks of a seventy year old coal miner plastered on his face, along with multiple small circled scars on his face from taking buckshot and surviving. He wears a worn red poncho with a white pattern stitched in it. His brown hair is as short as you can get with a knife.

Gear: He carries a full sized double barrel shotgun in his hands, and a Colt walker in leather on his hip. He has a large knife, a canteen, and a box of cigars.

.44 Colt walker.
Western Zombie RP (WIP) Walker
Double barrel 12g shotgun.
Western Zombie RP (WIP) Westley-richards-hammerless-boxlock-double-barrel-shotgun
Biography: Born and raised in Texas, Craig grew up on the road with his Texas ranger father. Craig was taught at a young age how to shoot but he was never to good with a rifle. But he was very proficient with a shotgun, he proved that when he gunned down a horse thief in the middle of a town that him and his father were staying at. When Craig got older he became his father's partner in law. Together they took down dozens of criminal scum across the old west.

When Craig's father died he went his own way taking down villains solo. Though he didn't have the badge his father did, so most of his work was illegal, but he believed it helped so he ignored the law. Eventually he was caught and was to be hung 'til dead, but he was able to slip his chains and get a weapon. He killed six lawmen on his daring escape and he always regretted it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Western Zombie RP (WIP)   Western Zombie RP (WIP) Icon_minitime13/10/12, 04:36 pm

Will the RP have a story other then running around 'n killing zombies? And will it start before the zombie outbreak?

Last edited by Fel on 12/04/13, 09:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Western Zombie RP (WIP)   Western Zombie RP (WIP) Icon_minitime13/10/12, 06:33 pm

The RP will have a plot, I'm writing that up soon

and will take place after the outbreak.

Though this IS a fantasy universe, so I'm going to try and explain as much as I can so that no one is confused.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Western Zombie RP (WIP)   Western Zombie RP (WIP) Icon_minitime13/10/12, 10:12 pm

Sweet. I think I'll post my character.

Name: Damon Strapp
Race: Caucasian
Height 5ft 9"
Weight: 150 lbs. ish
Appearance: Short, cloud white hair (eyebrows included), blue eyes and the beginnings of a beard. Perfect skin but pale. A somewhat small body build. Making him tall and slender, kinda.
Clothing:
Spoiler:
Biography:
Weapons:
Spoiler:
Family: Only his sister and his father are still alive. Traveling with him actually, to wherever they can go. Forced from their home by... believe it or not, zombies. Losing their two brothers, mother and other sister to them. Also, somehow or another, the family farm burnt down.
Schooling (Education?): Not much, just learned the basics of Math (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division) How to farm food and cotton. Does know how to ride horses. A good taylor but rarely used a gun before.
Other gear: Extra clothes and a needle.

(WIP 'cause of certain things I need to do right now.)
((Side note, I'll edit this post to include his sister and father.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Zombie RP (WIP)   Western Zombie RP (WIP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Western Zombie RP (WIP)
Page 1 of 1