Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Brave New World

Go down 
+6
Felix
Xion's Memory
Janitor
The Meta
Colgate
Razgriz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/11/12, 02:20 am

Finally.
The two entered the woods, away from the city and breathed a bit easier. Hibiki adjusted her pack and gripped Eve's hand a bit tighter, just for a moment.
"Let's find a safe place."
A quick nod, and they were off.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/11/12, 03:06 am

=He looked off towards the North, then back to the group=

No sense in starting anything neither of us wanted to start.

=He coughed loudly again=

'nless of course you want to numb them kids out early to the sights and sounds of death and war.

=He coughed, and looked upwards slightly, as if thinking deeply about something=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/11/12, 03:27 am

=Everyone else lowered their weapons, though not enough that they couldn't be raised to fire, should the need arise. James glanced at Dan=

(James)
"Dan, get back to setting up those traps. I want to make sure no one else walks in on us again. Sam, watch his back."
=The red headed girl on my right walked over to Dan, making sure to keep the stranger in sight=

"Well, now I guess the question is what are we to do with you? It's clear right now you're not looking for a fight, though I can't say you're free to stay. Not really my call, I'm just the scout. If you want, we've got some food I think we can spare, if you're just passing along?"
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/11/12, 03:47 am

Abel started sprinting out if the town, unsure as to how many of those things were behind him. Less and less houses appeared on the side of the road, the more time he spent running down it. He eventually made it to a small gas station just outside of town. He ran up to the glass door that lead inside.

Abel let his shotgun lead him, once he opened the door and slowly entered the store. He cleared behind the counter, back room, and any other parts of the store. Those zombies wouldn't be too far behind him now. He had to think of what to do, before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/11/12, 04:00 am

Hibiki used her rifle to bash through some branches, causing a staccato of noise to rise. Cursing softly, Hibiki helped Eve through, and into the clearing beyond...
"Well shit." Hibiki said instinctively. Beyond was a few vehicles and people. Hibiki tightened her grip onthe rifle and motioned Eve around, hoping to just skirt around and hopefully not get killed.
Eve sighed softyl, nocking an arrow.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/11/12, 04:37 am

I make it to the burning vehicle, being careful not to step on any bodies.
Then I start to look around the place. Tire tracks suggest six other vehicles. Probably stolen from these people.
The wounds on the people here show that whoever had done this had melee weapons as well as guns.
Well, this is obviously done by a large group of bandits. Able to take down a small caravan big.

Wait... the smell of the bodies will attract the-

Something slams into me from behind.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/11/12, 09:56 pm

=He coughed loudly and more violently than last time. He took a deep breath and turned his attention back to the man speaking to him=

I've got food. Medicine's what I'm after.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/11/12, 09:58 pm

(James)
=Absentl mindedly, I scratched my head as a frown formed on my face=
Well now that might be a problem. We have medications, but that's more valuable than food these days. Plus, it depends on what you need. We don't have a pharmacy here.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/11/12, 10:06 pm

=He pulls a small book out of his pocket and flips open to a page he had marked with a paperclip. He put his thumb next to the picture and showed it to the man=

I'm looking for this.

Quote :
Yarrow (Achilles millefolium L.)

Family: Aster or Sunflower

Habitat: very widespread throughout N. America, open fields, roadsides

Description: soft almost feather like leaves, herbaceous perennial, rhizome root, white flowers sometimes pink, flower has 5 tiny petals and each ray has 3 teeth at tip, flowers in flat topped clusters, aromatic leaves, single stalked plant,

Seen any?

=He coughs again=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/11/12, 10:11 pm

(James)
Uh, not really. Frankly, I'm not that much of a botanist to begin with so you're already asking the wrong guy.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 01:19 am

Damn. Well, you wouldnt happen to know where-

=His eye widened as he caught a glimpse out of the corner of his eye over the man's shoulder. He spoke softly, but made it apparent that he was speaking, to give the impression that he had not noticed=

Twelve O'clock... Slight movement... Can't tell what, but it looks big. Maybe a bear... Perhaps a few Infected... or worse, Raiders or Shepards... Keep your guard up.

=He tightened his grip on his spear weapon=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 02:26 am

(James)
=I nodded once, turning around and said in a low voice=
Jake, head over to the truck. Act like your helping get supplies out and wait for my signal. I'll check and see what it is. Stranger, care to join me?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 02:27 am

=He stiffled a cough=

Right behind you.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 02:31 am

(James)
=Turning around, the stranger behind me. I headed over to the tree line that was behind the caravan. If I was right, he probably saw something along the line of trees near the road we just came from. So it wasn't unlikely that a walker may have seen us and followed. My hand drifted towards my knife, as I prepared for the worst=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 03:10 am

Hibiki had stopped, letting Eve sit down. Holding her rifle loosely, she handed Eve some water.
"Feeling ok?"
The girl nodded. "Yeah...just...the Raiders earlier...it scared me."
Hibiki smiled and rested a hand on the girl's head. She didn't speak. She didn't have to.
Then she sensed, her grip tightening on her gun.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 03:15 am

(James)
=Walking at a decent pace, I passed through the line of trees. Dy leaves and fallen branches crunched under my feet, and I winced as the sound gave myself away=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 03:19 am

Hibiki drops to a crouch, rifle raised. She formed a human shield in front of Eve, scanning.
She breathed steadily, waiting.
"Stay quiet."
Eve nodded, sticking the water in her pack. Hibiki grimaced and almost found herself shouting "Baltimore PD!"
Only...she wasn't in Baltimore anymore.
So. She settled for something universal.
"Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 03:23 am

(James)
=I was pretty relieved to hear a voice call out 'Who's there?' That meant no zombies. It also meant they weren't hostile, at least to me anyway. If they were Shepherds or Raiders, they wouldn't be calling out. I also noted that it was a woman's voice=
"I don't mean you any harm if you can say the same for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 03:27 am

Hibiki didn't relax. "I don't mean harm. But that doesn't mean I should let my guard down."
She glanced to check on Eve
The girl had her bow out and an arrow nocked. Hibiki managed a small smile.
She then turned her attention to where the voice was.
"Lower any weapons your carrying and I'll do the same."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 03:31 am

(James)
"We can't really see each other. So even if I did throw my weapons down, how do I know you'll do the same?"
=I paused for a second, thinking this through=

"How about this? We both step out so we can see each other, then holster our weapons. We haven't really checked the entire area, and I'd rather not be caught with my pants down."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 03:34 am

Abel was just about panicking, those things were getting closer and he wouldn't have enough ammo to hold this building. He wouldn't be able to run from them forever either. He then looked out a window and saw a bicycle leaning against the shed where they keep their recyclables. "Looks like my luck has turned around."

Just when he thought he had a way out, he heard multiple banging sounds hitting the glass windows. "Maybe not..."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 03:35 am

"Deal."
Hibiki rose and loosened her grip ever so slightly before glancing to Eve.
"Move around left and flank. Stay silent. Alright?"
The girl nodded, then moved off silently.
Two years. Hibiki took a step to her left.
"Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 03:41 am

(James)
=I walked a little further, turning around one tree and found myself facing a woman with long dark hair, cute features. She had a rifle, maybe an assault rifle, and a pistol, both holstered thankfully. My weapons were also safely holstered, knife still in it's sheath and the bow slung over my shoulder=
"Well, nice to see another survivor willing to talk and not shoot."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 03:46 am

"Same here. Saves the ammo for the Shepherds and zombies." She sighed. "So. Why're you out here?"
She blinked a few times, hands held close...but not too close...to her sidearm. She glanced to the right, then resumed her focus on the man in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 03:49 am

(James)
"Traveling with a caravan of people. Good people. We're here to make camp, and anything more is not really for you to know......sorry."
=Yeah, I didn't really have a need to apologize, but I was just that kind of person. Her shooting a glance to her right made me suspicious, but I made sure not to show it=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 03:58 am

"Yeah. Of course." She paused. "Travelers? Got any spare ammo to trade?"
She could use some spare ammo. Maybe they'd have some. She had a bottle of asprin she'd barely used in two years. Headaches could be survived.
Otherwise...Hell. she had nothing else of value...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 04:01 am

(James)
"That depends on the caliber and quantity. Because I can safely say we don't have anything meant for an assault rifle, though we probably have some bullets for pistols. And, it also depends on what you've got to trade."
=I noted that the Stranger, the one who was behind me, had stopped walking. For what reason I did not know. Maybe he found his flower?=

Last edited by Razgriz on 08/11/12, 04:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 04:11 am

"My Sig Sauer. Nine mill. Got an extra clip or so? I got a bottle of asprin...except I won't part with the entire bottle, mind you."
She felt comfortable enough to cross her arms loosely.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 04:18 am

(James)
"Hmm. I'm not much of a barterer, but some painkillers for bullets doesn't seem all that fair. Before I say anything else, what else have you got that you'd be willing to trade?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 04:29 am

"Only got blankets, bullets, a bow with arrows, and a copy of the Hunger Games." She sighed. "It was worth a try, no?" She let a small smile show.
Just a small one.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 04:36 am

(James)
=Seeing that smile reminded me a little of Harry. It was nice to see smiles even in these hellish days. Plus, I had to admit: her smiling certainly made her look cuter, though I stopped that line of thought. Just because the world was in hell didn't mean there weren't any femme fatales out there=
"Maybe one clip, for half the bottle."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 04:43 am

"It's a lot...but one clip can mean life or death." She nodded. "It'll do...is there somewhere less...dangerous where we can do this? Last thing I need is dropping anything out here."
Hibiki tapped her wrist silently, again glancing to the right.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 04:46 am

(James)
=Okay, the first glance might have been nothing, but now a second one and light tap to her wrist? Something was up=
"So, who are you signaling?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 04:51 am

She chuckled.
"My insurance policy. Of course...the glances are nothing. Or are they?" She smiled again. "It's alright Eve."
From the left emerged a girl in camo, a bow drawn and an arrow nocked. It was aimed at her feet, though. Mostly out of respect. She was unassuming for a twelve year old, except her eyes - they were amber
She seemed a bit edgy, but had the sense to not be edgy with the weapon pointed at the men.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 05:01 am

(James)
"Well, I can certainly understand why you wouldn't say anything. Not the best way to go around making friends, but it keeps you alive."
=I shot a glance at the girl, appraising her=

"Well, this changes a few things. I'm not one to let a girl that age, no offense, be out there without knowing her mother doesn't have every means to protect her daughter, at her disposal. One clip for half the bottle, and the second one is on the house."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 05:07 am

Hibiki relaxed. People, even after the end of the world, still had their hearts.
"Thank you. It's...It's good to know that there are still people with a heart on this planef."
Hibiki smiled gratefully. Eve returned the arrow to her quiver and went to Hibiki.
"She's the only reason I made it a single day, much less two years." Was all the amber-eyed girl said.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 05:13 am

(James)
"Yeah well, times like these reveal the true nature of people. This is mine."
=I glanced behind me, back towards camp=

"Look, you want to walk with me back to my camp? Side by side I mean, not me behind you or you behind me. I have heart, but I still have my brains."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 05:17 am

"Yeah." Was all Hibiki said. Taking Eve's hand, she placed herself between the man and Eve.
"Hibiki." She said to him. Eve drew closer to Hibiki, her bow seeming to be permanently out. Her eyes had this strange way of glowing with a childish light, despite two years of utter Hell and pain.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 05:33 am

(James)
=I turned my head to Hibiki, feeling myself grin a little sheepishly=
"James."

=With that, I guided them back to the camp. As we walked, I looked around a little, trying to find out where the stranger had gone. He was probably following us, and in a way I hoped that was the case=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 12:27 pm

=Black had watched the scene unfold silently from behind a tree next to a hedge. Out of sight, out of mind. He followed them about two yards back, walking silently and in synch with James' footsteps. He kept his grip on his spear tight, and rested the weapon on his shoulder like a Marine would his rifle=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 01:54 pm

Hibiki and Eve followed James to his camp. It was one of the biggest gatherins of people she had seen for awhile, not since the Lockdown Town back in Alabama. Eve drew even closer, causing Hibiki to smile softly. A real-life Katniss Everdeen, and she was shy.
Oh irony.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 02:37 pm

=I leave the kid at the gun store we had taken shelter in, the teenager fast asleep=

Stay alive kid...you don't need my help

=I head for the nearest Traveler convoy, knowing it was nearby=

One bit of knowledge I still retained...

=I then head out of the store, a newly Remigton hunting rifle over my shoulder, and head for the the convoy. As I head there, I keep an eye out for any walkers...that and any Shepherd patrols. Those guys are as dangerous as the undead.=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 04:32 pm

I hit the ground hard, barely managing to put my hands down so I won't land on my face. I flip myself around so whatever hit me lands on the ground beside.
I jump up and pull out my gun, I click the safety off and point it down at... the girl?

Girl - "Please... please you have to help me..."

First Impression: Used to being at gunpoint. Seventeen or sixteen. Obviously running from something and out of breath.
How can I not help her?

"What do you need?"

"They're... they're coming. Please help me..."

"Alright, c'mon. Let's get out of here before they come."

"Nono... I can't run anymore..."

"Why not?"

"Mymymy... my leg."

I sigh and bend down to see her legs. Well, turns out there's a small gash on her thigh and it's stopped bleeding.
There's blood running down her jean leg. It looks bad, really bad. But that's what blood does right? Make it look worse then it is.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 07:39 pm

(James)
=The first thing that happened, as we exited the forest, was that Mike appeared on my left, walking towards us, rifle slung over his shoulder. I guess he must have put two and two together, and saw Hibiki and the girl as friendly. Still, didn't stop me from introducing him=
"Hibiki, that's Mike. He's friendly."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 08:46 pm

Hibiki felt Eve move a bit more out of sight. She smiled a bit, then looked to Mike.
"Hello. I'm Hibiki. This here is Eve." She motioned to the hiding girl. "She's a bit shy though, once the bow is away."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 08:52 pm

*Mike*
=Unlike James, Mike didn't smile. Nor did he really say anything. The past two years stripped him of all conversation=

(James)
"Don't take it personally. He's just not the talking type."
=Once we all got to the center of camp, Harry came out of nowhere, eager to see the new people=

*Harry*
"Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 09:01 pm

"I was a cop in Baltimore. Not really unusual...'specially after this."
When the kid appeared, Eve blushed and completely hide behind Hibiki...who sighed and stepped away, revealing the shy girl. She blinked, looked at Hibiki, then turned her amber eyes upon Harry.
"Hi..." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 09:08 pm

*Harry*
=To his credit, he blushed a little but didn't look away or back up a step=
"Hi. My names Harry."

(James)
=I hid a grin behind my hand, casting a side long look at Hibiki. This was a side of Harry I had never really seen before, though in fairness he didn't have that many other children his own age to hang out with, let alone girls=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 09:14 pm

Hibiki noticed Harry's reaction and James' side look. She returned it with a bemused smile.

Eve picked at the hem of her jacket idley, avoiding eye contact. "Eve."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 09:22 pm

(James)
"Well, now that intros are over....Dan! What's the status on those traps?
=From across the field we were in, Dan shouted back=

*Dan*
"Traps are done James!"

(James)
"Good. Hibiki, Eve, if you'd like, stick around for a bit. We need to set up our tents first then we'll get some food passed around. We've got some to spare, though don't expect a feast."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Brave New World
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next