Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 4: Exodus part 3

Go down 
+7
Teria
Skippy
Epsilon
Sunrieon
Xazhi
zeru
Draco
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 09:03 pm

=The voice scares me and I point the gun at Zeru=

Pffh, I have nothing to lose
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 09:04 pm

=i gather my armor and head to the workshop, to work on a new weapon. i make sure my scar is still open before putting my helmet on. it's different having one eye closed=

Bellum et Pax online.

--Bellum et Pax here. How may I help? And what did you do to yourself?--

Not now. =i don't realize I'm snarling till i say it= I need your help making a weapon. I'm only good with staffs, flails, etc. I want to make a new rifle. I need your help for that.

--Ok, what do you need?--

33mm barrel width, two feet long. Bullpup. Modular ammo system. How hard?

--extremely. but i'll help as much as i can. Do I have your permission to use the comms?--

Yes, just help me get it made.

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 09:09 pm

=I look down into her eyes=

Someone I lost track off, she was sent on a mission, and declared MIA by ONI.

=I see the intensity in her eyes=

do you know where we're going?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 09:15 pm

=She looks around=
Where... are we..?

Where is he taking me...?! I have to get back to the others...?

=She looks back into his eyes=
But... I want to know...

=Her vision becomes blurry=
Ugh... I think I'm still bleeding...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 09:16 pm

=I turn my head from Zeru and retreat to the sandbags where Ash's blood was pooled=

=I stare at the pool for an undetermined amount of time=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 09:18 pm

=ignores him and heads inside=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 09:21 pm

=The elevator stops, both doors open (on opposite sides of the elevator) I walk out into a Medical laboratory, I put her on one of the cushioned beds=

I'll need to pull out the bullets in your leg, so try not to go anywhere for the moment i need to get supplies

=I walk away to one of the medical cabinets.=

(btw the whole room looks like its from the 1950's)

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 09:23 pm

=Her eyes widen as she scans the room, she looks over at Nikolaus=
Who are you...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 09:25 pm

=I run out of the sandbags and trip and I reveal footsteps on the ground=
=I follow them to a door=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 09:28 pm

= I look through the cabinet, find the necessary medical tools, turn around set them up on a tray by Ashlie's bed, turn around turn on some ancient classical music, and return=

So, i'm going to ask you to not move your leg, I need to remove the bullets. It's going to hurt, would you like to be sedated while I operate?

Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 09:29 pm

-=BeP uses the comms to find the necessary instructions, as well as try to comm the others=-

--This is Bellum et Pax to anyone in the area who knows a Dormii Fortuni. Can you please tell me how to talk some sense into him? He seems...out of it--

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 09:30 pm

=I get up and try the hand print on the door=

Code:
 ACCESS DENIED

=I try it again=

Code:
 ACCESS DENIED

=I give up and sit by the door=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 09:30 pm

=She nods nervously=
He will just not answer me… Why?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 09:31 pm

on my way

=after arriving=

what are u doing domri?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 09:47 pm

=without looking at zeru= I am making amends for what I have done.

Blood for my blindness
Burns for their pain
Screams for us damned

=to BeP= You got the plans yet?

--i do. here you go--

=BeP gives me the plans for what I want to do, and how to do it. i start working=

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 09:50 pm

=I look at her nodding=

are you nodding because you want sedatives or are you nodding because you understand?

=I remove my blood-soaked shirt and skillfully remove one pant leg with scissors, I then pick up the forceps and open the wound so the i can use the tweezers to take the first bullet out=

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 09:53 pm

=She grits her teeth in pain as he opens the wound=
I really want the sedatives!

=She looks down at the wound=
Why Snow..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 10:03 pm

=I bang my head on the wall, repeatedly=

Why.. Why.. Why... WHY!
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 10:03 pm

=I pick up a sedative, tap the needle get the liquid to the top, attach it to an IV bag, pick up a hypodermic needle, make the insertion attache the IV bag, (right arm), put the IV bag on a stand, grabbed another pillow to make Miss Cole more comfortable, then I continue with operation=

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 10:08 pm

=i finish making the weapon, and head to the firing range to test it, leaving zeru behind. the weapon kicked like mongoose on rough terrain, but it managed to drain a 45 round mag in seconds. i load up a 100 round mag, and it lasts about ten seconds. i smile, sadly, and put it in the armory with my name next to it. i start walking around for the others again=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 10:11 pm

=The sedative relives Ash of any feeling=
Uh... Why do I feel dizzy..?

=She looks around the room again=
Where.... Are we? You never did answer my question..?

Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 10:16 pm

=I look at her, smile, and move the bullets into a bowl, then I apply some gel (a type of medical gel) then begin to sow up her leg. I notice the sedatives are taking effect.=

We're in a lab. beneath the base. shhhhh, you need to rest, you've been through a lot.

=I cover the wound, then go and treat the knife wound my leg sustained courtesy of Snow=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 10:22 pm

=She smile's back at him and rest her head against the bed=
I.... Need... some sleep....

=She closes her eyes, and drifts off into a deep sleep=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime20/06/11, 10:29 pm

=i feel sleepy, so i walk back to my room, not realizing that the door is gone, and fall asleep on the floor with a thud. i am too tired to care about the bed, my armor, or anything else. i simply want to sleep, and not to dream. BeP turns himself off=

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 12:05 am

After the episode -which David was there to watch- he walked off in time to see Ash and the man, Nikolaus, go into an elevator. He reached out to try to get on it, but only hit the door of the elevator with a thud. He looked around for a button, finding what appeared to be a handprint. He paused, going back to the medbay for some simple scotch tape and a pencil. Going back to the handprint, he carefully covered the scotch tape with lead and placed it over the scanner, applying a fair amount of pressure. Sure enough--the elevator came up. He grinned, pulling off the scotch tape in case he'd need it later, grabbing his supplies and stepping into the elevator.

He noticed what appeared to be a keypad, and fumbling hands in his rucksack found what they were looking for--a PDA-like device. He turned on the camera and the thermal setting, Several keys appeared to be more recently used. He tried one combination of the keys, nothing. After several more tries, he came upon a room that appeared to be before even his time, looking around and finding Ash and Nikolaus, "Memory lane, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 01:10 am

Hope-You have been sleeping for awhile now, Dante.

Dante-I cant pull myself out. never ending.

Hope-Just try and awaken

(He opens his eyes)
(The darkness swirling him)
(He stands)
(He puts on his holster, checking for the pistol)
(He attaches the Shield)
(He takes a pill)
(He heads out into the hallway)
(He sighs)

How long was I out

(He remembers, He goes back to his room and puts on his armor)
(He steps back out)

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 01:40 am

=decides he hasn't eaten in while so he heads to the messhall to get something finding some cube steak and mashed potatoes sits down near the middle of the room and eats=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 01:49 am

(He leaves the helmet off)
(He runs his hand through his hair)

Frick.

(He sighs)

The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 01:52 am

=He wanders around, looking for the people he once knew in his short time here=

2: chaos, disorganization, randomness
3: a doctrine of inevitable social decline and degeneration.

Oh if I ever lose my eyes, if my colors all run dry,
Yes if I ever lose my eyes, oh well, I won't have to cry no more.

Yes I'm being followed by a Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 01:53 am

=I stand up and sit again on the sandbags and look at Draco across the dirt field=
=Saying nothing=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 01:54 am

=heads into the main hallway and heads to the training room to practice sparring=

=after awhile he decides to start punching the walls for practice and leaves them signifigantly damaged he gets done and heads outside for some fresh air=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 03:18 am

=finishes cleaning his wound, and watches as it heals at an incredibly fast rate, then hears the sound of the elevator opening it's doors.=

Hello David. figured you'd come down eventually.

Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 04:41 am

(He sighs once more)
(Placing the helmet over his head)
(He begins walking through the hallways)
(Occasionally stopping and thinking)
(He loses himself in his thoughts)
(He walks around until he finds Snow sitting on some sandbags)

(He jokingly raises his hands)

@Snow
Dont shoot me
Im a friend

(He chuckles)

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 05:28 am

"But of course. There's no way I'd let an ONI spook find some secret room without me." He pretended like he hadn't even said the previous statement, or didn't care, "How bad is it doc?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 05:30 am

=turning around and stretching my legs=

how bad is what David?
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 05:30 am

He nudged to Ash, who was currently knocked out from what appeared to be sedative. "Seems like you have quite a set-up here."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 05:33 am

=I smile=

I used to work here, there are secrets at all ONI bases, even ones unlisted. I happen to have worked at nearly all of them.

=I look at Ashlie Cole=

Miss Cole will be fine, her injuries are not as severe as they looked previously, I predict a full recovery within the next 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 05:37 am

David nods, chuckling, "Thought so. Don't tell her I told you, but she seems to be....melodramatic."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 05:39 am

= I chuckle softly=

haha, what gave it away?

(not a serious question)

=I study him, taking in more detail=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 05:46 am

David chuckled also, examining the doctor's set-up occasionally looking back to Ash. He noticed Nikolaus appearing to be studying him, and replied only with a quirked eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 05:49 am

I have seen you somewhere before. but i can't remember where......

=I look around thoughtfully=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 05:53 am

I remember..., he thought, but didn't add, "Huh...How strange."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 05:56 am

yeah.... it must be my old age, seen too much, can't remember people anymore...

He's hiding something from me....

=looks at one of the bookshelves in the room=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 05:58 am

He chuckled, "Yeah, I know how that is." He notices him look to the bookshelf for some strange reason, anticipating something--anything.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 06:01 am

= I walk over to the bookshelf, remove one of the books, and open it, i remove a slip of paper and return the book to the shelf=

=whispering= hmmmmm, a message? here?

=opening the message, talking to David= what did you do for ONI? what division did you work for?
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 06:04 am

David blinked, "What's that? Oh, erm, I was one of the operators. Assassinations, sabotage, infiltrations, anything. I worked for one ONI agent specifically. Codename: DRACULA."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 06:15 am

=I look up from the note without reading it=

an Operator? no branch of ONI has Assassination missions or saboteurs, thats UNSC. Infiltration....maybe, but Prowlers don't engage in combat..... I haven't heard that name in some time, Dracula, such an odd person to begin with but using that as a codename really just........a very odd little duckling....

= I read the note to myself=

Black Hand has Mission

Locul de amplasare de ţintă este următoarea [Shadow of the moon] în sistemul de Datura, sari de acolo, obiectivul este unul din oraşele populate, sa-l omoare, el a fost vânzarea de informaţii despre Securitate al ONU care este rău pentru noi, dă populare comune mâna de sus, noi nu vrem asta.
contact curând

negru de mână

=I look up to David=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 06:21 am

David looks to Nikolaus, "Didn't ask questions, just did what I was told." He notices what appears to be Romanian, which is one of the languages he can't read, "Erm, something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 06:27 am

not wrong, per se, but definitely not right, I'll need to comm some friends to take care of it, assassins work, never tire of it, but always comes at the worst of times. duke qenë një atentati, punë e vështirë, të paguajnë mirë. sorry, i slip into languages sometimes. Just need need to touch base with people, but at least i'm kept in the loop, as it were.
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime21/06/11, 06:29 am

David nodded. He didn't believe him, of course, but couldn't leave Ash here unattended. He wanted a formal opportunity to apologize also. "So I'll stay here with Ash, or are you gonna access some sort off terminal down here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Exodus part 3   Chapter 4: Exodus part 3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4: Exodus part 3
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next