Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell

Go down 
+6
Xion's Memory
N
Janitor
N/A
The Meta
Razgriz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 04:47 pm

=As walk out, I hear Hibiki swearing, and my ears burn like crazy=

May god have mercy on you, James...

=I then walk back, just wanting to know what would happen, curiosity now piqued=

Well...now the evidence is written on the wall...

=I motion for Mira to head back to the hotel, saying I would meet back at our room=

Even unarmed...she's still not one to be messed with...

=I keep my distance, my ears attentive, and make my way back, my childish curiosity and need for entertainment driving me=

I haven't had anything to do in two days...and I don't have a gun to help vent it...sooooooo

=I then walk up, and make a smart ass comment from the back=

James, let me paraphrase an old saying: Hell hath no fury like an armed woman scorned.

Last edited by The Meta on 14/12/12, 07:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 06:19 pm

I pace back 'n' forth in my assigned room. My head is racing as it has been with the same questions.

Why have we been in these rooms for two days? Why are they just keeping us here? When can we get our weapons back?
Are we allowed to leave? Are they planning on killing us? Am I the only one still alive? And what about Jen?

I sit down on the bed in a fluster of anger and fear.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 07:21 pm

(James)
=I had just closed my eyes, gaining a large measure of peace now. The pain in my gut wasn't that bad in the position I was in, there wasn't a sound in the room. And then the fucking door was kicked in by Hibiki, swearing in what I could only guess was Japanese, and she had her katana strapped to her back looking like a god of fucking vengeance fueled by pregnancy. The whole thing made me jump in the bed, and that only made the pain in my stomach worse. I think Andrew stopped in to say something, but that was drowned out in my own screams of pain. And Hibiki hadn't even started to carve into my hide yet=
"Hibiki, what the hell? Trying to rest he-andisthatakatana?"
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 09:53 pm

I yawned, walking into the town for trade, drink and a bed.

The last town I'd been at had been... a good two weeks ago. And I was running out of supplies. And I was getting bored of killing zombies and Shepards. Not because it failed to amuse me, I just needed to take a break, and I was low on ammo.

I thought back to my talk with the Shepard. Pondering how the world's population had gone to shit.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 10:13 pm

I sit inside the bar of the Inn, a nervous wreak. Tyler hasn't back for two days and I was worrying my ass off, and to make it worse, some men were sitting at a table eyeballing me.

Look calm, don't show fear...

Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 10:15 pm

Naturally, my first stop was the inn, tavern, pub, whatever it was called.
The place that served drinks.

I walked in, headed to the bar and buying a drink.

Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 10:29 pm

The men get up and surround me, one leans down and whispers.

Man: "Hey there pretty, why don't you come with us nicely and we show you the time of your life"

A shiver goes down my spine and I lower my hand near to my gun.

"Get away f-from me.."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 10:30 pm

I notice the 'scene' unfolding and watch from the corner of my eye.

She looks young.

I sip my drink, but continue watching.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 10:37 pm

One of them puts their hand on my leg and begins to move it up towards my crotch. By instinct I lash out, smacking him on the face.

Oh shit...

They didn't look so happy now.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 10:38 pm

I turn and move closer, acting as though I'm moving to the table next to them.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 10:50 pm

They grab me and make to move to drag me out of the bar.

"No h- mmm!"

One of buts his hand over my mouth, muffling me.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 10:52 pm

I stand up, locking eyes with one of them.

"I think she might have said 'no' right there."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 10:57 pm

They look at the new comer and laugh.

Man " Stay out of this.."

He moves his jacket, showing his pistol.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 11:05 pm

I put my hands up in surrender, turning away.
When he turns back, I put my own pistol against the back of his head.

"Let her go. Now."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 11:09 pm

Hibiki glared. "My grandfather's. The same one I was carrying before. Really James."
She marched right up to the bed. "I swear. If you ever - ever - make me worry like that again, I will cut your fucking head off. GOT IT?"
She then collapsed at the bed side, crying. "I don't want to lose you James. I can't. Not now. Not ever."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 11:15 pm

=I look on with a bit of shock and realization on my face=

Well...that confirms my suspicions...

=I continue to look on in silence=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 11:17 pm

It gets silent, as people notice whats going on. The man in charge of the group glares daggers at the man, not moving. Finally he nods to the man holding me to let go.

"Fine, just lower that gun from my friends head before some one gets -"

They both whip out their own guns and go to fire.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 11:21 pm

I switch my position, wrapping my free hand around the man, using him as a human shield.

I pull the trigger, once.
Twice.
Three times.

And the men fall, one dead, the other bleeding.

I drop the body and walk over to the girl, knife in hand.

"Are you O-"

The wounded man makes a move for his gun, and I throw the knife down, hitting him in the neck.

"-kay?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 11:25 pm

I stand back up and dash over to the door. I try the knob and go to- wait. The knob turned, that was unexpected.
The door swings into my room when I pull on it. I stick my head out into the hallway. There's nobody here.
Maybe this isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be?
I hesitantly walk out into the hall and start walking to the right. Hoping I don't get caught.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 11:34 pm

I sit on the ground shaking.

"Uhh...."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 11:36 pm

Everyone was visibly shaken by the fight, including her.
I extend my hand to her, offering to help her to her feet.

Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 11:39 pm

I grab the hand after a few seconds and raise myself up.

"T-thank y-you..."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 11:42 pm

I crouch down, retrieving my knife.

"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 11:52 pm

I take a deep breath to calm myself.

"Yeah... I think so.."

even so I still felt shaky and sick at my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 11:54 pm

"They won't be polluting the world anymore, at least."

I say it almost cheerfully.

A few of the others in the room were giving me dirty looks.

"Well. I must be off. It was a pleasure."

I nod my head in a friendly fashion, and walk out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:11 am

--Lockdown Town--

=The gunfire alerted the town guards, and a large collection headed for the bar. Wielding shotguns and rifles, they entered the bar, stopping one man on his way out=

*Guard*
"Get back in the bar!"
=They shoved him inside, gun at his back. When they saw the dead bodies, they started shouting for everyone to stay on the ground=

--Elite Compound--

(James)
=When she collapsed into my arms, crying for me.....I felt even dumber. Hello, here was a women I loved and who loved me back. A woman I was about to have child with, and I was going to toss that aside? It made my face twist up in shame, as I hugged her, holding her close=
"I'm sorry....I'm so sorry."

(Sam)
=I wanted to go in there and yell at James myself. But that was Hibiki's right now, not mine. Besides, someone had to take care of Eve=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:23 am

Hibiki managed to slow her crying down. "You better be...my God you better be. I will not raise this child hy myself, do you hear me?"

Eve was clinging tightly to Sam, asleep but with tear-stained cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:26 am

(James)
=I was dimly aware that Andrew was in the doorway, and most likely heard her. I didn't care though, as I gently cradled her in my arms=
"Hibiki, I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:26 am

I sit on a table, raising my hands.

"I see my actions as perfectly justified, self defense and such. Now, could you please lower the fucking shotgun?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:27 am

--Lockdown Town--

=The guard looked at the man trying to defend his actions=

*Guard*
"Get up, you're coming with us."

Last edited by Razgriz on 15/12/12, 05:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:28 am

=I smile smugly=

Well, well...

=I walk through the door=

When were going to tell people that?
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:29 am

I don't move, instead looking at the guard.

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:29 am

Abel would have said something, but he didn't want to get between Brook and her guns. Like many people she didn't feel safe without them. Abel though, he prefer'd to have them, but he didn't mind too much.
Maybe you're too trust worthy?
"Maybe..."
He hadn't meant to say that out loud, it was just out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:31 am

*Guard*
"Because you just killed someone on this town, and my friend and I are supposed to keep the peace here, which you just broke. I also have a 12 gauge in your face, so I'll say it again: Get. Up."

Last edited by Razgriz on 15/12/12, 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:32 am

"Again, I acted in self-defense and the defense of this girl. They tried to force her to go with them, and pulled guns on me. And technically, I killed two, they were the ones who shot their buddy."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:34 am

Hibiki managed to calm down. "Everyone is ok. Sam's watching Eve...Cooper got them in a room at the Inn."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:37 am

*Guard*
"Still, you killed two people here. Now are you going to follow instructions, or do I need to drag you out of here?"

--Elite Compound--

(James)
"Okay, good. Wait, who's Cooper?"
=Before I could say anything else, I looked at Andrew who seemed to figure things out=

"And yeah Andrew.....she's pregnant. I'm the father...."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:38 am

"Dragging sounds likely, seeing as if I walk, the only place I'm walking is back through the gate."

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:40 am

=I simply smile=

Well, congrats to you two.

=I keep a bit of a grin=

And don't worry...I'll keep it a bit of a secret.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:41 am

*Guard*
"Well, maybe that would be a good thing. Probably what Marcus would do."
=He stepped back from the man, gun still trained on him=

"Leave this town, and don't come back."

(James)
=I shot him an appreciative smile=
"Thanks Andrew."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:43 am

=I nod, smiling a bit=

Not a problem, James.

=I collect my thoughts for a bit=

You guys are like a second family for me. I feel obligated to help.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:44 am

I stand up.

"You do a good deed, and you get thrown back to the wolves."

I yawn as I head for the door.

"Oh, by the way. That shotgun? There's no shell in the chamber."

I step outside.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:46 am

--Lockdown Town--

=Just out of irritation, the guard followed the man outside, and his gun still in the air, fired off a shot to prove how wrong the man was=

--Elite Compound--

(James)
"Thanks man. I know what that feels like."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:48 am

I keep walking, with a half grin.

"You shouldn't waste ammo like that." I shout back as I head towards the gate.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:49 am

=I keep my smile=

Glad to hear it.

=I look out a window and then feign shock=

I better go meet Mira before she flays my hide for being a bit late.

=I give James a bare smile and walk out of the hospital=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 12:50 am

I just stand there.

He saved my life... thats not fair...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 01:04 am

(Sam)
=I wondered if I should have gone to check on James. A part of me wanted to, but Eve and her cat were still on my lap. I made a small motion, hoping to wake her but I think she was fast asleep. My hand gently stroked her cheek, an unconscious motion=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 01:10 am

Eve slowly woke up, her cat hopping down. Eve rolled over to look up at Sam. Her hsnd rested on Sam's, going with it as Sam stroked her cheek.
"Hi."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 01:13 am

=I head out of the hospital, twirling my Bowie knife as I went=

My thanks to you, Mr. Cooper...

=I head out the front doors, noting the pale look some elites gave me=

What...you never seen a grown man with a knife...figures...

=I whistle 'Home on the Range' as I head back to the hotel room we had=
Back to top Go down
N/A
Not cool enough for a real rank

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 01:57 am

Brook looked down at Abel. "Maybe what?" She asked and squat down. She took off her shoe and brought out her knife which shined in the light of the hallway. She stared at it almost lovingly and stroked the backside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next