Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past

Go down 
+7
Skippy
Sunrieon
zeru
Kabnit
Teria
N
Draco
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 11:54 pm

David looks to Scythe, checking his watch, "Business."
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 11:56 pm

well aren't you quick to become so serious.

=I put my helmet back on and put my cards away=

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 11:56 pm

Code:
 (APPLY: brte.frce) when (password==incorrect)
brte.frce==AAAAAA. (apply: +1) to (brte.frce) if (password==incorrect)
SCN.Networks

=i work with Pax to get the hacking programs up and running alongside the defensive programs, but the system simply won't allow for it. i settle on having the hacking programs run after the defensive programs=

They won't work quite as well as they can, but I'd rather hack slowly than get blown up.

=i start to wonder what Jay is up to. i feel the need to comm her, but I'm not done yet, or even close. i hold off for a little while longer=

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime01/07/11, 11:59 pm

David shrugs, "I've been serious."
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 12:00 am

*sigh* I need to get back to my ship eventually...

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 04:09 am

=I take out out a knife and cut my hand to let out some blood=

how am I going to get tears?....

=i slide the flat end of the blade over my skin wiping off sweat and sliding it into the bowl=

fuck... i need tears....

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 04:14 am

=i finish working on the fighter= Hey, Zeru, you won't have the best hacking system in the universe, but it'll work. I figured you wanted to survive more than steal money.

--I help, you know--

=to Pax= Yes, you did Pax. Thank you.

=to Zeru= If you'll excuse me, I'd like to spend some time with Jay.

=i head off to the hanger bay and comm Jay as I head back down= Hey, Jay. I'm on my way back. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. Be there is a second.

Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 04:16 am

David looked to Nik curiously, who seemed to be delusional and cutting himself "Erm...You alright Nikolaus?"

Last edited by Kabnit on 02/07/11, 04:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 04:18 am

I i hear noise from the comm unit across from me and i sigh, not bothering to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 04:21 am

=i land and head to the Medbay, hooking my helmet on my hip as i do so. i head in and see Jay= Hey, you. How's things?

=i smile and walk over to her=

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 04:22 am

=not hearing David=

I need to cry....what event in my life can i think of to bring tears to my eyes?

Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 05:02 am

=Jay doesn't answer me, she appears to be tired, her eyes almost closed and her movements sluggish. i lightly grab her by the hand and the back and lead her back to the room= It's ok, just sleep. Life will still be here when you wake up. Sleep, dream, relax.

=i help her lie down on the bed in our room and pull the blanket up on her. i give her a kiss on the forehead and let her sleep. i sit down on the floor, my back to the bed, so i don't disturb her. i think about things, and how they might have been better or worse. i lose myself to those thoughts, as BeP turns itself off=

The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 06:40 am

=Jack walks down the dark alleyways of the slums looking for someone to play Poker with. His cane makes a light tapping sound on the stone road, and his black trench coat and top hat make him almost invisable among the shadows=

Jack- "And quothe the raven, 'Nevermore'"...

2: chaos, disorganization, randomness
3: a doctrine of inevitable social decline and degeneration.

Oh if I ever lose my eyes, if my colors all run dry,
Yes if I ever lose my eyes, oh well, I won't have to cry no more.

Yes I'm being followed by a Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 07:03 am

=i fall asleep, my head falling backwards onto the bed. i dream=

Quote :
=i find myself on one side of a bank teller's booth, a person on the other side. i feel like i know him, but i can't quite tell. he speaks to me=

Dormii, I am Mali. We can't ever truly meet, I'm sorry. To do so would be to annihilate both of us. Now, just let me speak. I am your subconscious, if you will. Your inner you, so to speak. Just as Aurafell told you, I see hear, think, feel what you do. As you live so do I. I know you have questions, because I can see your thoughts as if they were written down on paper in front of me. My name is Mali because that is how you view your mind, as evil. I chose that name because that is what you chose for me. I will only control your body if there is a significantly large hole in your mind, meaning, you need to be insane to a certain degree before I can come out. All I wish is for you to live, and that means making sure Jay lives. And finally, no, it was you who performed those actions on the ship and on the planet, and there are worse things you have done. When I feel you are ready, I will show them to you, but I will make them much worse than they are right now, so you can adjust to them faster. You will wake up, and you will know but one thing, I am real, I am here, and you are not the only one in this body who wants Jay to survive, even if it is for different reason.

=i turn and walk out away from the teller window=

=i wake up in a cold sweat. i look around and have this feeling of...sharing a duty, but not out of laxity, but because this other person is standing next to me, doing my job as well as I am. i feel, deep down in my gut, that Mali is real, and that he is striving to help make sure Jay stays alive and well. i fall asleep again, a measure of peace gained=

The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 07:31 am

=after getting done he then heads to the bridge and after having the trophaeum return to orbit and cloaks falls asleep=

(Im Zeru and i don't realise that everyone on the site hates me. I stay here and just piss people off more so i can suck Emothics cock)

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 06:30 pm

=I think back to one of the saddest moments in my life, the death of Mr.Cole. and i cry, producing tears and finally opening the door=

=sniffle=

Up the ladder, is the hotel, in the Talls, i think your stuff is already in rooms, they have your names on the door.

Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 06:36 pm

David nods and hops onto the ladder, looking down to everyone. With an impeccable Russian accent, "I will see you all on the far side, no?" With that he climbed the ladder, walking up to his room. His rather expensive-looking suit was laid out on the single bed in the room. He was impressed with his room and set his rucksack down on the bed next to the suit. He opened up the mesh bag and fiddled around for the monitoring equipment Nikolaus had given him, and applied it with gritted teeth. It was a little itchy, but other than that completely undetectable.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 06:41 pm

(They hop onto the ladder and climb)
(They searched for thier room and found it)
(He opened the door. Both walking in)
(He spots his things on the far wall)
(They down on the bed)
(He looks at her)
@Ash
You were really quiet down in the sewers.
Something on your mind?

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 07:00 pm

=after everybody climbed the ladder into the hotel, I signal the pilot and he leaves=

fun times.....

=sniffle=

=I climb up to the hotel=

Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 08:02 pm

=after waking up he goes over the final results for the fighters and writes the fighters name on the right side of it=

there we go finished

The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 08:03 pm

=He walks down the street and looks at his pocketwatch. He notices the time and head off to Tall-Town to take care of some business. He had gotten a tip from an old freind, "Lady Arachne", that there was somoeone in Tall-Town that could lead him to someone he had been meaning to meet with for nearly 5 years. He walks up to the gate and is permitted entrance by using a pass he had gotten from his old friend. He roams the streets, looking for the address given to him. He waits in the lobby of the hotel=

Jack- "No one that ever lived thought so crooked as we..."

Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...

Last edited by Jack on 02/07/11, 08:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 08:23 pm

=I begin to hear my heartbeating... pulsing.. faster..=
=I begin to hear birds chirping outside=
=I begin to hear myself breath.. steadier by the minute=

Wha..

=I begin to take huge breaths as if I were drowining=
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 09:32 pm

=Jack approaches the clerk and asks for a room=

Clerk- Your name, sir?

Jack- If i use my name, she'll know who i am.
Teil Waidmanne, Ma'am.

=The clerk puts his name into the computer and gives Jack the key. He heads up to his room and gets settled in. He faintly hears someone talking about a Sewer in the next room=

Jack- Must be fashoindable here.
=He chuckles to himself. He sits on his bed and retreives a small book from the pocket of his long black coat. He opens up to the first page=

"Clov goes and stands under window left. Stiff, staggering walk. He looks up at window left. He turns and looks at window right. He goes and stands under window right. He looks up at window right. He turns and looks at window left. He goes out, comes back immediately with a small step-ladder, carries it over and sets it down under window left, gets up on it, draws back curtain. He gets down, takes six steps (for example) towards window right, goes back for ladder, carries it over and sets it down under window right, goes back for ladder, gets up on it, draws back curtain. He gets down, takes three steps towards window left, goes back for ladder, carries it over and sets it down under window left, gets up on it, looks out of window. Brief laugh. He gets down, takes one step towards window right, goes back for ladder, carries it over and sets it down under window right, gets up on it, looks out of window. Brief laugh."

Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 10:01 pm

=i wake up partly, still kinda asleep. i feel the need to make sure Jay is alright. I lift my hand up behind me and find hers, holding it, just so I know she is there. i start to doze off again=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime02/07/11, 10:30 pm

=My ears stop ringing and I am able to hear fully=
=I open my eyes as if they were stapled shut=

=I try to move a body part but I am unable to=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 01:15 am

=She smiles unconvincingly at Draco=
I'm fine really... It... Just gave me something's to think about, How about you..? How are you doing..?

Back to top Go down
Xazhi
The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 02:26 am

=Jack pulls a picture from a pocket inside his coat. He looks at it carefully. The man on the picture is farmilliar to him, but has changed signifigantly since the last time they met=

Jack- Such a shame... You could have been so much more...

Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 02:32 am

=I manage to roll over, falling onto the floor=

No pain..

=I look at my arm which had healed while I was out=

=I get up and retrieve my weapons, wobbling from lack of moving=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 03:55 am

(He looks back at her)
@Ash
I'm okay.
It also gave me things to think about.

(He kisses her)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 04:02 am

=I try to check my weapons if they were hot or not, but I kept toppling over=

=I had to sit on a bed to check the magazine after knocking down a medical tray and toppling over a table=

I might need some.. help..

=I try to stand but begin wobbling=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 04:29 am

=his comm alerts him to snow's condition so he takes a transport to the base and after landing heads to the med bay=

are you sure you should be moving around so soon?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 04:36 am

=I stagger around as Zeru comes in=

=I try to talk but the sound won't come out=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 04:38 am

can't talk huh nor worries just relax and keep trying and u'll be fine as for your weapons they are loaded just incase something happened so you or anyone in med bay would be covered

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 04:44 am

=I try to talk again, but just end up giving him a thumbs up and put the gun on safety=

=I sit back down on the bed, letting the rifle hang on the one point sling=
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 04:50 am

I wake up, noting my hand is in Dormii's and that he is asleep
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 04:53 am

=i wake up, partly. My vision is blurred and my head is spinning. I shake my head to clear it. i look back t Jay still laying in the bed, noticing she is awake. i squeeze her hand= Hey. You feeling better? You were half asleep in the medbay.

=i smile=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 04:54 am

Half-asleep meaning i was stiill awake

I smile at him
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 04:57 am

=i manage to stand up then sit on the bed next to her= Well, you weren't awake enough to walk here, is what I meant. You feeling better? Don't want you falling asleep in the middle of the hallway.

=i grin=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 04:59 am

I was fine anyway, don't know what your on about

I pull him towards me
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:00 am

=i allow myself to be pulled, i put one of my arms around her. i grin and kiss her=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:01 am

=I get up and start to walk out of the medbay, using the DMR as a sort of cane=
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:05 am

So, whats the plan for today.

I run my fingers down his chest and kiss him

[16:56:44] Fallen : I LOVE YOU SKIPPY~ <3
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:08 am

Well....=i kiss her again, and move my hand up her arm= I was thinking. Maybe some of this, =i give her another kiss, the one a little longer= maybe some of this, =i pull her a little bit closer= and see where those lead. Sound like a plan?

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:10 am

Aha.

I kiss him back

Maybe we can do this for a few hours.

I kiss again

And then for another few hours
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:12 am

=i put my other arm around her= That is totally available. =i kiss her, even longer. i move onto the bed more= Maybe even a few hours after that?

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:14 am

It does sound like a plan.

I smile and kiss him repeatedly, my hands moving around to his back and pulling him closer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:16 am

=I begin to walk to the mess hall from the grumbling in my stomach and I fall to the ground from lack of equalibrium=

=I fall into Ash's dried blood and I lay my head down in it because I cannot move=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:17 am

=i move myself so that I am over her, each kiss getting more and more heated, more urgent, as well as increasing in length. my hands leave her back and start to move around her body. One hand goes lower, the other tracing her curves=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:21 am

My hands pull his up and i smile as i keep up the kissing

Hasty, hasty.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:24 am

Mmm, you're right. Besides I have a much better idea. =i kiss her, each kiss getting longer and more urgent. i start kissing her neck=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next