Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past

Go down 
+7
Skippy
Sunrieon
zeru
Kabnit
Teria
N
Draco
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:26 am

I tilt my head back slightly, and allow him to continue
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:29 am

=i keep kissing her neck a few times, then slowly lead my kisses lower, using my tongue to trace the curves they find. my hands go to her back and hold her close as I continue=

Last edited by A Distraction on 03/07/11, 05:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skippy
The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:31 am

I pull him back up to me, kissing him as i do
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:33 am

=i kiss her, sending my tongue forward to meet hers inside her mouth. my hands continue to hold her close=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:35 am

I tease him with kisses, using one hand to slowly stroke across his chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:36 am

=My body locked up, unmoving I have to smell the dried blood seeping into my helmet=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:37 am

=my tongue keeps going, keeps playing a game with hers. my fingertips lightly run along her spine=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:39 am

My kisses move lower on him and i make sure my hands go first, slipping into his jeans and teasing
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:42 am

=i give a small moan and whisper= Naughty, naughty. =i pull her up but keep her hands where they are. i continue to let my fingertips tun along her spine as I continue to kiss her=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:43 am

I give a little laugh and begin to go down again
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:45 am

=i let her continue this time, a moan or two escaping me. my hands continue their work on her spine=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:47 am

I stop on his stomach, laugh again and withdraw my hands. I pull back up and begin kissing him again

So gullible
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:50 am

=in between kisses= I don't know. Seemed believable to me. Perhaps, this =my hands start to go lower again= will work? =i follow that statement with even more kisses=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:51 am

I take one of his hands in mine, moving it to the front of my body and slowly pushing it lower

You might be getting there
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:53 am

=our hands meet the destination, and mine immediately gets to work. i laugh slightly= Might be getting there?

=i kiss her for a long time as my hand starts going deeper=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:55 am

My eyes close as i keep kissing him and my hand withdraws. My breathing becomes heavier
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:57 am

=my hand goes as deep as it can, it starts getting faster and faster. my tongue resumes playing a game with her's. i start breathing heavily as well=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 06:00 am

I continue the game forcefully and pull his hand away with mine.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 06:02 am

=my free arm wraps around her and pulls her as close as i can, our tongues still playing. i start to move against her=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 06:04 am

I push him away slightly

Too soon
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 06:06 am

=i give her a kiss, still heated and urgent, but shorter. i force myself to stop moving= Simply tell me when, meo amo. =i kiss her again with that same urgency=

The Wizards
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 06:07 am

I sigh and stop

Later
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 06:09 am

=i smile and force myself to stop. i give her another kiss, this one less heated and urgent and simply loving. i hold her close and look into her eyes, my fingers slowly drying as they stay trapped in her hand=

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 07:41 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ7pyiHg2BY&NR=1 - [listen to this when you read it]

I enter my room in the hotel. I think of what happened and wonder - was it worth it? bringing these people. these people you don't even really know. you only just met days before. David. Draco. Miss Cole. This hoodlum Scythe. what kind of name is that anyway? Must be a street name. Miss Cole. Should we have a private moment together, the confessions i would make... would be astonishing to you. perhaps even me. god knows it would lift a weight off my shoulders. It's only nine in the morning on the second day, and shit already hit the fan. Draco. why couldn't you just listen to me? I know we just met, but honestly, when someone older than you gives wisdom, and is in turn ignored. childish. He acts like a teenager. Perhaps it was the spartan program. it messed up a lot of kids.

you would know, you helped start it, with your funding.

I know, I have mixed feelings about it. i both regret and am proud of what i did. the contributions i made. But i don't know, was it worth it? was it worth stripping kids from the arms of their parents? their lives? oh how many we ruined. but the ones we saved? if they knew what we did.... i don't want to think about it. the Spartans are already viewed as monsters by some, but if the truth came out? They have enough trouble as it is. they don't need more. Truth is as much a weapon as any rifle. it can be harmful if used with precision, but like the scalpel, it can be used to aid the healing of a mind and reveal what lies inside.

I'm too old for this. I should have put down my weapons and opened a clinic. helping people. healing people. saving people. thats what i wanted to do. far from the corruption of places like this. Talking to people. nice people, with normal lives. no crime-bosses. no Underlords. No assassins. No ONI or ex-ONI persons. Just a clinic, nurses, fellow doctors, patients, and I. ego. me. solus. Spectans mundum. I am so alone in this world of mine. all my friends have died. i have outlived all the women i have loved. cared for. I have no friends. No lovers. I have only regrets. Atonements. Associates. Sangheili crewman. some of which are loyal, others only follow for battle, and to watch me. keep me in check. I am trapped. With no way out. i'm a monster in a cage. the master taps on the bars and I do what I am told. I'm 8'8", I look human, but have the genes of the sangheili within me. multiplying in my cells. I have made myself my own frankenstein. I couldn't wait for a viable test subject. so I tried it on myself. Why was I so arrogant? gah!

I take off my clothes and look at myself in the mirror.

all the modifications I did. all the sub-dermal implants. am I even human? how can I be? I spliced in Sangheili DNA. am I sangheili? no, certainly not. I look human, but i'm taller, stronger, faster. smarter.... what am I? Who am I? how can i treat others if i can't treat myself. those men, those rebels. they went after Draco because I didn't give him a valid enough reason to leave his Spartan armour behind. But when I told him he didn't listen. I need to shave this five o'clock shadow. should've shaved yesterday when I felt it first. oh well. I wonder, she said if I was pushed hard enough I could make the symbols beneath my skin glow blue. what did she mean by 'pushed'? By funding the Spartan program, and then joining it. what was i thinking. I did most of the surgeries myself, made sure they were perfect. Modified the serum. made it better. They improved the armour. but now: I'm the perfect soldier. I'm Stronger, Faster...... better. in search of the perfect soldier you made yourself into one. you modified your genes, improved you physical self to the point of near perfection. you take a hit, and then some. you've been hit by a flying car at least twelve times. your bones healed in less than a day. you gave yourself sub-dural implants to aid in the regeneration of the spine. you gave yourself subdermal implants to aid in tissue regeneration. you created implants that make you able to communicate with devices via though thought, and the people with those devices can hear you in their head. you created virus that helps you live longer by fixing DNA, by adding on junk DNA to the ends. extending your life. you cursed yourself with immortality. you knew what that meant. you knew you would see everyone you know and love die. you knew your life would be that of solitude. but you made it filled with sadness. you made it regretful. you made it what it is. you did bad things and good things. you saved families. you tore them apart. you saved men and women. you've killed men and women. you befriended an alien race. you've nearly wiped out an alien race. you've face the Flood. you fought some off. You ran scared from them. the nearly killed Peter. you nearly let them. You have the power to change. Use it.

I look up at the mirror. tears running down my face. I give it a grin. tears of joy. tears of sadness. tears of mixed feelings. I remain standing in front of the mirror. thinking. pondering. wondering. sometimes. being alone is not as bad as originally thought. but that doesn't mean you can give up on yourself. Your life. your choice.

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 07:53 am

=Jack removes his long black tench coat and hangs it on the side of the bed. He lies down and puts the television on before dozing off to sleep=

2: chaos, disorganization, randomness
3: a doctrine of inevitable social decline and degeneration.

Oh if I ever lose my eyes, if my colors all run dry,
Yes if I ever lose my eyes, oh well, I won't have to cry no more.

Yes I'm being followed by a Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 01:09 pm

(His eyes slowly open)
(His vision blurred, slowly focusing)
(Not realizing he had fallen asleep)
(He looks at Ash)
(He smiles)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 01:50 pm

=Ash felt the darkness surround, the screams echoed in her head=
Not again... Oh god... Please... No...

=She felt the fire burn across her skin again, her heart racing as her dream feels more and more like reality=
No we can’t! Oh god no! Agh!

=She woke up resisting the urge to scream, she looked around the room almost forgetting where she was=
Why…? Again..? Can’t I just let it pass, why do I have to keep reliving it…

=She glanced over to see Draco lying next to her=
What are we doing here…

=She smiles at him, her heart still racing from her nightmare=
Morning... How'd you sleep...?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 02:20 pm

@Ash
I slept pretty well.
How about you?
You seem like you were having a nightmare.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 02:27 pm

=She nods slowly feeling nauseous=
I'm fine... Really, its nothing...

=Ash looks around the room=
I can't remember falling sleep...
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 02:39 pm

(His eyes go soft)
@Ash
Alright, my love

(He looks around)

I know. I remember coming in here. Talkin to you. Then nothin.

(He leans forward and kisses her)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 02:51 pm

=She pulls away from Draco's kiss, she talks quietly=
Sorry.. I don't feel to great... Excuse me..

=She sighs as she stands up walking over to the bathroom, she glances back at Draco before she walks inside=
Why do I feel so sick..? I'm just so tired of all this... The fighting the running....

=She leans over the sink waiting for the Nausea to pass, she looks into the mirror above the sink=
I just want this to be all over... I... Just want to go home...

=She drops her head in exhaustion, as she quietly cry's to herself=
Home....
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 02:56 pm

(He sits up on the bed)
(He sighs)
(He looks around the room one more time)

Hmm.
Need to stop this running.
Find a place. Just live.
Its not good.

(He sighs again)
Where.
Is the question

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 03:22 pm

ugh.. What's wrong with me..?

=She wipes her eyes still sobbing to herself=
I just want to find my home... I'm sick of not getting any answers, I just want the truth.

=She tries her best to hold back the tears, lifting her head again not leaving sink still feeling nauseous=
What am I going to do.... What will we do...?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 03:26 pm

Hmm

Constantly under attack.
Never given a break.
Never given Time.

(He sighs)
(Closing his eyes)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 03:51 pm

=She sighs washing her face trying to hide her tears=
I just want to get out of here... I just want....

=She stops=
What's the point..? We can never escape it... We shouldn't hide like this...

=She walks to the door in the bathroom re-entering their room, still feeling nauseous she sat back down on the bed=
Sorry about that... I don't know what's wrong with me...

Last edited by Quill on 03/07/11, 03:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 03:53 pm

(He moves next to her)
@Ash
Its okay.
Are you sure you are okay.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 03:59 pm

=She looks at him=
Yeah... Just sick, could just be walking around in the sewers... I'll ask Nikolaus if he has some pills or something...

=She sighs=
What now..? I don't even know where we are now...
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 04:01 pm

@Ash
I only wish I knew where we are.

(He looks at her)

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 04:47 pm

God, I hope we're not going to be hoping from hotel ....

=I walk around the Hotel=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 04:54 pm

=I begin to have to crawl to the mess hall, unaware of Ash's blood being whiped across my armour=

Fooodd....
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 04:56 pm

Tar-Tun:

Ugh I'm hungry... Mess hall...

=he get's off the floor and walks out of Aura's room and go's to get a sandwich=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:00 pm

=I reach the mess hall door and try to pull myself up, getting a better stance to walk=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:02 pm

Tar-Tun:

=sees Snow=

Hey Moron, you need help?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:07 pm

=I begin to stumble into the eating area and put my hand up at Tar=

=I try to speak again, but cannot and I fall onto the table, unconscious=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:24 pm

=runs to snow=

gotta get ya back in the Med bay...

=picks him up and heads to the Med bay=

The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:47 pm

=Jack wakes up. He puts his coat back on and grabs his things before heading out of the room and wandering about, searching for the men he was looking for. He blends in almost perfectly with the businessmen and other general "High-Rollers" of the Hotel. He sees a strange-looking man in odd armor. The man is carrying an Energy Weapon, a scythe by the look of it. Jack takes a picture from a pocket inside his coat. He looks at it and identifies the scythe man as one of the men he is looking for. He approaches him=

Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 05:50 pm

Back to Scythe:

=I take out some of my hand grenades and juggle them in one hand=

*sigh* bored...

=I begin to whistle "Pop goes the weasel"=

The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 06:01 pm

=Jack taps the man on the shoulder=

Jack- Excuse me, sir. Would you happen to know this man?

=He takes out the picture of Him, two spartans, a very tall man, and an average looking man. He points to the extremely tall man=

Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 06:03 pm

=I stop juggling=

What's it worth you?

=I take out a deck of cards with the Jack-o-lantern on it=

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/07/11, 06:04 pm

=I look at a map on the wall. a signature shows up. a rebel ship. and rebels.=
the one i met on the SOLACE?....must be. he's the only one i marked. lets see if i can contact him.

=I send a brief message to MATT asking him why he's on the Shadow of the Moon=

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next