Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Empty
PostSubject: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime01/05/14, 05:41 pm

In the past 3 years the magical community of Ireland has faced world-changing threats, from the massacre of the Irish Sanctuary by Nefarian Serpine, the revival of the Faceless Ones by the Diablerie and the repeated murder of the Irish Council of Elders. The international community has deemed the instability of Ireland to be threatening to the rest of the world, and created the Supreme Council to govern Ireland and present them with the threat of invasion and war with the rest of the world.

Daisy stepped out of the airport at Dublin, pulling a suitcase behind her. She much preferred being a Sanctuary agent to a member of the Necromancer temple, an agent got to go to other countries and actually make a difference, not sit around shut inside their temples and plot about how they could bring their religious fantasies to life. She glanced around the road, she had been told there would be a man waiting for her, the English Sanctuary wanted her to be at the apartment rented for her as soon as possible. Not completely different from the Necromancers then.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime01/05/14, 07:10 pm

Lysander opened the car door and stepped out. He headed over to the building nearby and gave the "Out Of Order" sign a cursory glance. He followed the usual path of corridors to the back room and knelt down by a wall. He ran his fingers along until he found the lock and proceeded to open it. The dead drop was waiting on the pedestal inside.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime01/05/14, 09:06 pm

Daisy eventually found the car sent to pick her up and got inside of it. The windows were tinted, the car itself was black. It stood out, despite being meant to do the opposite. She looked at her driver, he looked to be somewhere around thirty, but Daisy knew he was probably closer to a hundred and thirty.
"Afternoon," She said as she slid onto the seat, "Anything I need to know before we go?"
"Not much, love," He said, obviously a Londoner, "I got told to give you the key and tell ya to wait for a phone call later," Daisy nodded and leaned back in her seat, staring out of the window as the car drove away from the airport.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime01/05/14, 11:05 pm

Lysander picked up the brown envelope and opened it. He flicked through the pages inside, giving them a quick read over. A new contact would be opening for him. English. Rather dangerous considering the current state of the political world.

Lysander considered giving China Sorrows a visit. Maybe she'd know more about this "Daisy Graves"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime02/05/14, 12:57 am

The drive didn't take too long, on account of there not being much traffic, but Daisy was still relieved to be out of the car. Her driver pulled up in front of an apartment block,
"It looks nice from the outside," she thought as she got her suitcase from the car. The driver handed her a key with the number '105' attached to it, said goodbye and left. With a sigh, Daisy headed up to her new apartment.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime02/05/14, 01:17 am

Ealadha strolled through the enderpass, spray can spinning in his hand and bouncing into the air. He had an idea, for a new grand piece of artwork. He could already see it forming in his mind, and as he shook the can to loosen the paint, he zipped up his mask and got to work. Lines and curves started the project, connecting to form letters and shapes. Swapping cans lead him to creating depth and dimension with the contrasting colors, and soon, he stepped back and unzipped his mask, admiring his new design. He grinned and gave it his little signature, a Symbol of Force, which would push back hard against anyone trying to remove what he had just done, or at the very least the Symbol itself. He giggled lightly and started walking off, the Symbol flashing once as it armed behind him. "Today is going to be a good day." He thought to himself as cars whipped overhead, now and then another car zooming past his left as he walked down the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime06/05/14, 02:31 pm

Lysander left the building, getting back into his car. He drove into the city, stopping briefly outside China's building before changing his mind and continuing down near to the high street. He sat in the car for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime06/05/14, 08:38 pm

The inside of the apartment was modestly furnished, a sofa, TV, coffee table, small kitchen and a double bedroom, complete with a double bed. It looked a lot bigger than it actually was, on account of the large windows. Daisy liked it. She dropped her suitcase on the bed and dropped onto the sofa, sprawling out on her back. She'd probably have fallen asleep, but forced herself to stay awake until she got her phone call.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime06/05/14, 08:53 pm

Ealadha walked down the sidewalk, making sure his spray cans were hidden from most vision. A glance from the wrong side would still reveal them, but most people would've have any idea who he was or what he did for a 'living.' He strode confidently, although not arrogantly, down the paved walkway towards a trainyard. His friends would be there, or at least one would be, and he could tell them what new areas he had tagged and the design he used. None of them knew what powers he actually had, nor what he really was, other than a great graffiti artist.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime06/05/14, 09:05 pm

Lysander got out the car and walked to the cafe across the road. He stopped and leant on the counter for a moment.

"You got a phone?"

He was redirected to the backroom where he dialled the number given to him and waited.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime06/05/14, 10:04 pm

Daisy gave an annoyed sigh as she heard the phone ring. She'd just gotten comfy. After letting it ring for a few seconds, she decided it would be for the best not to ignore the phone and swung her legs off of the couch and went for the phone.
"Hello?" She said, putting the phone to her ear.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime06/05/14, 10:32 pm

"You're Daisy, right? Difficult time for an English woman to be in Ireland."

Lysander took a look around at the backroom. He could see some of the patrons through the open door.

"Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime06/05/14, 11:48 pm

"I'm s'posed to tell you I'm on a holiday," Daisy answered, sounding fed-up with the blatant lie. She wasn't supposed to disclose the English Sanctuaries business. She noted the similarity to the Temple's way of life with a smug feeling of already knowing, "So, you know my name. Do I get the pleasant of knowing yours?"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime06/05/14, 11:57 pm

"So why are you actually here?"

Lysander wasn't going to answer any questions about himself. Names could be traced.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime07/05/14, 12:00 am

"Can't say," Daisy said, sitting on the kitchen counter, "Are you actually the person I'm s'posed to talk to? Or are you just Irish intelligence making sure I'm not gonna kill your elders? Not that'd it'd be hard, mind; the Irish drop like flies,"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime07/05/14, 12:06 am

"Seems we're at a bit of an impasse. Guess you'll just have to talk so we can get past it."

Lysander smiled. She'd talk. Eventually.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime07/05/14, 12:23 am

"We're talking now, aren't we? I think we've started a wonderful new relationship, Lysander. I learned a good trait you have, too. You're a very careful person, so I won't be able to get you drunk and learn any secrets about the Irish, and you think that if you keep me talking I'll accidentally mention a clue," Daisy paused, and added: "You're also apparently a bit thick, 'cause you didn't realise that I might have gotten a file on you, too,"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime07/05/14, 12:25 am

Lysander laughed down the phone.

"Daisy, come now. If you know who I am, why haven't you put the phone down on me? You must know I'm an agent of the Irish Sanctuary."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime07/05/14, 12:52 am

"I'm making the assumption that you're who I'm waiting for based on the fact that you couldn't have this number any other way. I'm not saying that it's smart to hire an Irish mage to be my contact, I'm just saying it's the one they chose,"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime07/05/14, 12:59 am

"Oh, so you aren't here on Irish approved business then."

Lysander kept his ears open for anything that might give a clue to her location. Having foreign mages in the country right now was very dangerous and he needed to be sure why they were here.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime07/05/14, 01:00 am

"Not sure, you'll have to ask my boss. Anything else you need?"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime07/05/14, 12:55 pm

"And who is your boss currently Daisy? The English Sanctuary?"

And there it was. The slight sound of a train in the background of the phone call. Lysander gave it some thought for a few moments.

"You're under arrest Daisy."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime07/05/14, 12:59 pm

"No, I don't think I am, seeing as I've not had the chance to do anything illegal yet," Daisy answered, "Unless Ireland's made 'potential to commit crime' a crime,"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime07/05/14, 01:33 pm

"Being a foreign national without consent of the Irish Sanctuary is reason for arrest now. Come hand yourself in."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime07/05/14, 02:35 pm

"Nah, come and catch me if you want me arrested so badly," Daisy answered, dropping down off of the kitchen counter. She put on a jacket, wanting to be ready to run at a moment's notice if she had to.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime07/05/14, 02:38 pm

"You don't need to make this any harder on yourself."

Lysander pulled his phone out of his pocket and began dialling another number.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime07/05/14, 02:40 pm

"I think it'd be harder for me if I got arrested, to be perfectly honest with you, mate. A cell doesn't seem too appealing either,"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime07/05/14, 02:41 pm

"Last chance Daisy."

Lysander typed a code into the keypad once the phone was answered.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime08/05/14, 01:41 am

"Oh you're right. There's no point running from you, I'll come hand myself in," Daisy said down the phone as she walked over to the couch and sat down.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime08/05/14, 01:45 am

Lysander put the phone down. Both of them. The Cleavers would be here shortly and he didn't think Daisy was the type likely to run.

So he sat down and had a coffee.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime08/05/14, 01:50 am

Daisy sighed and shook her head, she hadn't actually broken a law, and she was fairly certain being English was legal. She flicked her wrist, the black bracelet making a slight noise as she did, and a wall of shadows rose on the wall. She stepped into it, and found herself on the opposite side of the street below. She took a breath of air and walked down the road, towards the city center, making sure to stay in mortal view.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime08/05/14, 01:54 am

Lysander finished his drink as the van pulled up outside. He paid and left the cafe, getting into the passenger side. In the back sat four Cleavers. Private guards of the Sanctuary. He told the driver where to head to and they began their journey.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime19/05/14, 09:29 am

Daisy took out her mobile phone, and tapped the number of her English Sanctuary handler in.
"Is that Cole? This is Daisy. The Irish are already trying to arrest me, what should I do?"
"Move to the safe house, we'll have our other agents meet you there,"
"Okay, I'll be there soon," She said, and disconnected the call, picking up her pace.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime21/05/14, 03:43 pm

Within a minute, the van was pulling up outside the apartment. Lysander sent two Cleavers up to flush her out. They reported back that it was empty.

Lysander sighed and looked around. She couldn't have gone far that quickly without a car. But he knew a psychic who might be able to help him find her. They loaded back into the van and began driving towards the city.

Lysander gave a look out of the window as the scenery passed. Then he blinked.

"Stop the van."

There she was. He got out, the Cleavers ready to come out at a moments notice too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)   Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skulduggery Pleasant RP (Private RP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: The Rise-
Jump to: