Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3

Go down 
+5
Xazhi
zeru
Kabnit
Teria
Draco
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:42 am

I don't live in cages. I will not be controlled. I will not be locked up and forgotten.

=i finally realize who is talking=
Draco?

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:54 am

+++watch while reading for full effect+++

=He walk the halls of the Umbrae Umbrorum. Empty. Dark. Foreboding.=

Covenant ships are so different then human ships. their whole ship-plan is different. it's like walking through a body. the halls are the veins and arteries that circumvate the system that is the ship. everything is rounded. organic looking. walking around the empty ship is....creepy. I find myself expecting the Flood to hop out of a vent and infect me. oh Sophia. where would i be without you? would i be a doctor back on earth? still performing surgeries on people who get into silly accidents? or would i Still be serving the UNSC? ONI. Most of my adult life has been for ONI. Off and on sure. but i've always been there when they needed me. when they wanted me. They never had a leash. Until a little girl changed my life. They found her, after trying so hard to keep her and her intelligence and.....her, from them. out of sight. Then I tried to keep her out of the fight. moved her to Beta. on missions that were supposed to be low casualty. Then she disappeared. Thor went missing. I couldn't let the thought of her dying out there silence my hope. but then I found her again. I was walking through memories, and there she was. in the first ONI Base off of earth I'd ever been to in my ONI career. She was alive and well. Missing a leg, but I can fix that. I'm a doctor. the human body is not an obstacle for me. I've cheated death all these years, I've slapped mother nature in the face with my scientific research and my experiments. It'll come back to bite me though. i'm sure of it. Death and I have had an odd relationship. soon, we'll meet face to face, and I will meet my maker. Junk DNA can only get me so far. Implants and other things will only keep me going so much longer. but how long? I haven't kept track of time in, quite some time. But, Cryo years, never kept track of those. How old am I then? not 273. i never counted the Cryo years in that. I must be...what year is it? bah. doesn't matter. i'll live until the end of days. I'll see her when she's and old woman. when she has kids of her own. I'll look out for them as well. but better. I won't make the same mistake i made with Ash. I won't get to close to the family. I won't let ONI - or the UNSC for that matter- take notice of them. I will find a way to hide from that all-seeing eye. The Survival of humanity can do with a few less casualties.

=I sigh deeply=

never did know when to give up. I must look like a monster. I don't even know if all my parts work. This empty ship. devoid of all items of interest. or items in general that is. Food. I'll just go out to that ONI ship spotted on the scanner. ONI hasn't heard from me in a while. well. why would they. I nearly died on my way to Reach. they didn't try and see if i was fine. I've been kidnapped by human-slavers. they didn't look for me. But they do come around every once in awhile. like when I was ambushed by the Covenant. those Jackals nearly killed me. but that Spartan, what was her name? came in and saved me. I was not eight foot tall then, things may have been different had i been. I still remember, seeing something i helped create save me. sent by ONI. specifically for me. never heard of it happening to other people. only me. Or that time an ONI spook was sent to protect me on earth, when i would traverse the streets at night. alone. targeted by muggers. saved by a spook. never saw him either. only saw the muggers die. and then I ran back to my apartment scared shitless. fun times. oh look...message from ONI.....wonder why there messaging me....

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 07:09 am

=i throw down the "hammer," not realizing it hit the door to my cell=
Draco, that you? I'm sorry man, I just don't like cages. I didn't mean to wake you, or Ash

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 07:48 am

(He sighs)

@Dormii
Yeah. Its okay.
Just please keep it down.
Ash has been through to much.

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 07:49 am

I'm sorry, I will try. I'm freaking out in here.

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:08 am

(He looks back to Ash)

@Dormii
Dont freak out.
It will be..........

(The sharp pain returns)
(He drops to the ground)
(His breathing becomes eratic)
(His eyes dart around)
(Glazing)
(He begins to shake, more violently than ever)
(He tries to reach his pocket)
(His eyes go blank)
(He stops shaking)
(Falling)

No. Not while she is here. Please. Lift this curse.

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:10 am

=i hear Draco having an episode=
Draco. Focus on Ash. Think of all the time you spent together. Think of your love. Don't fall into that abyss.

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:25 am

(His mind swirls)
(Everything he has ever done)
(Everything he has ever said)
(Everything he has ever witnessed)
(They come to him)
(He can hear Dormii)
(He thinks of Ash)
(His first time seeing her in the tube)
(Their first kiss)
(Their time together)
(Everything)
(It begins to stop)
(He reaches into his pocket and grabs his pills)
(He takes one. The feeling in the rest of his body returning)
(He stands finishing his last word)

Okay

(He slips into the bed with Ash)

Last edited by Draco on 07/07/11, 08:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 08:27 am

=i smile to myself and move away from the hole in the wall. i sit down on the edge of the bed and wait for whatever happens next, trying to forget that I am in a cell=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 10:52 am

=Ash stirs in her sleep waking up, seeing Draco next to her she smiles=
Looks like it wasn't a dream...

=She sits up staring down at the floor=
What can we do....

=She sighs, running her hand through her hair=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 03:02 pm

(He wakes up slowly)
(His vision blurred)
(He regains focus and sees Ash)

@Ash
Hey...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 03:17 pm

=She looks over at Draco again, watching him wake up=
Draco...

=She stops speaking her mind still conflicted=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 03:21 pm

(He sits up next to her)
(He digs the note out of his pocket)
(He reads it again)
@Ash
Ash...I dont know what to make of this.
Jay came in last night.
She gaveme this note.
To go through Rehab. There will be a bomb. We fake our deaths. We live.
I just dont know.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 03:27 pm

=She takes the note out of Draco's hand=
No..? She can't do this..?

=She stares at the note, her eyes filled with anger=
She can't it isn't right... How can we ever trust her...?

=She shakes her head, standing up looking at the cell door=

Last edited by Quill on 07/07/11, 03:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 03:28 pm

(He looks as she becomes angry)
@Ash
I know.

(He shakes his head)

Can we trust her. I dont know.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 03:30 pm

=She turns to Draco, anger in her tone=
No we can't! How can we trust her! She used us all!

=She looks back at the note=
I have to do something...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 03:32 pm

I walk over to the other hanger, seeing a couple of body bags on the floor. "That's from the prisoner." Said one of the Marines. "Good luck SSgt." He gave me a salute and went back to doing what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 03:38 pm

(He sits there)
(Silent)
(Unknowing on what to say or do)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 03:49 pm

=She mutters angrily under hear breath=
She double crossed us... I can do the same...

=She steps closer to the door=
Snow?! If your out there..? I need to talk with the Colonel!

=She waits, quietly=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 03:50 pm

(He looks up at her)
@Ash
Ash?
What are you planning?

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 05:14 pm

=i shake my head and say loud enough for Draco and Ash to hear, shame in my voice=
The Colonel isn't going to see you. Or anyone. Not any more

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 05:21 pm

=She turns back to him=
What do you think?! I'm going to get us out of here...

=She looks towards Dormii's direction, speaking louder=
What the hell did you do Dormii!?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 05:36 pm

=i reply to her, i can hear the anger in her voice and nothing but shame is in mine=
I killed him. Gods, I killed him. I went to talk, just to talk, and things got out of hand. I lost control again. They wouldn't leave me alone...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 05:46 pm

=She walks closer to the sound of Dormii's voice=
What.....?

=She begins stuttering nervously=
You...? Killed him..? He's dead..? Why..?!

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:00 pm

=more shame fills my voice=
I didn't mean to! We were talking, I was trying to get him to see that all I wanted was to live in peace, alone, live by my rules. He wouldn't let me, he was going to take me to the firing line, to kill me. I warned him not to do that, why wouldn't he listen? Why couldn't he have just left me alone?!

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:06 pm

Yes, Ma'am

=I salute Jay as she storms off, not returning the salute=

Eh..

=I begin to open Ash and Draco's cell=

Come on guys, you have to eat something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:10 pm

No...? Why! You do know what this means!

=She slams her fist against the wall=
Were never going to get out of here! Dam it!

=She begins to pace round the room, the note still in her hand=
What now!? What can we do?! This just proves we can't be trusted! Dam it!

=She looks up at Snow=
Do you know about this!?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:12 pm

I didn't mean to! And if I have to give up my soul to get you out of here, i will. You will be free. I swear it.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:13 pm

Know about what?

=I look down at the note=

What is that?

=I point to it=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:15 pm

=She folds the note away making sure no one can see it=
Its nothing! Okay!

=She looks back to Dormii=
How am I going to get you out now..?

=She walks closer to Snow and the door=
You didn't know..? About the Colonel..?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:16 pm

(He sits watching the madness unfold)

Escape is not possible. We can never leave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:17 pm

=I take off my shoulder guard exposing my bandaged shoulder=

Of course, I was there. I dragged the bodies out.

=I put it back on=

Now give me that piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:19 pm

(He stands walking over to Ash)
(He takes the note and places it into his pocket)

He cannot read this

(He walks over to the hole that Dormii had made and sticks the note into it)

@Dormii
Keep it safe.

Last edited by Draco on 07/07/11, 06:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:21 pm

=starts the main repairs on the trophaeum=

this is gonna be a pain but not as bad as expected shouldn't take that long

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:23 pm

=i get up and take the note=
I will. With my life. And I swear, you two, at least, will be free. I won't let you suffer for my mistakes.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:24 pm

Me and my Marines walk down to the prison cells, and see a ODST talking to a Prisoner, we wait until it's over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:26 pm

=I talk to Dormii through the hole in the wall=

Destruction of UNSC property..

=I motion my hand=

Give me the damn paper, Spartan
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:28 pm

This paper is not yours, is it? No. It's theirs.

=i grab the metal pole i used to make the hole in the wall=

They don't want you to get it, so you won't.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:37 pm

They obviously got it from someone. Now give it to me, Soldier.

=I walk up the hole in the wall=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:38 pm

(He sits on the bed)
@Snow
Leave us.
Now.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:38 pm

=I look at Draco=

Negative, I need you guys to eat something.

=I stand back=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:39 pm

Fuck. Off. I am not in your command, you don't give me orders.

=i bang the pole on the wall next to the hole=

The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:40 pm

(He sighs)
@Snow
You can lead a horse to water, does not mean it will drink.
Now leave

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:41 pm

I hear something hit the wall and get tense, I click the safety of my gun, and stand in a half ready stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:43 pm

=I put my hands behind my back=

Very well, that is your choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:44 pm

Wait! Snow... Get me out of here... I need some space..

=She sighs to herself=
I needed that note... How can I get us out now..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:45 pm

Of course, Ash.

=I gesture out of the room=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:49 pm

=She steps outside of the cell, looking back to Draco=
What should I say... There's nothing I can...

=She looks back to Snow=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:51 pm

=I close the door and lock it once more=

Where would you like to go, Miss Cole.

=I turn to see the Marines=

Can I help you?

Last edited by Anog on 07/07/11, 06:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/07/11, 06:53 pm

(He watches as the door closes)
(He looks down)
(He sighs)

What to do now

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 3
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next