Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5

Go down 
+6
Sunrieon
Moose
zeru
Draco
Xazhi
Teria
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Xazhi
The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:17 am

=He finds an empty room and lays down on the bed. He leaves his armor and coat on as he dozes off to sleep=

2: chaos, disorganization, randomness
3: a doctrine of inevitable social decline and degeneration.

Oh if I ever lose my eyes, if my colors all run dry,
Yes if I ever lose my eyes, oh well, I won't have to cry no more.

Yes I'm being followed by a Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:22 am

i'm not stupid who do you think field tested it your impact mode's not as taxing as mine is and i think seeing that was worth it and awake i disagree

=passes out and starts bleeding again=

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:25 am

=i half-carry half drag Zeru back into the hospital, people stopping to watch as I do so=
Such an idiot...

=i manage to get him inside and up onto one of the beds, i grab a bandage and just kinda jam it into which ever place bleeds=

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:34 am

Quote :
Kabnit wrote:
David blinked confusedly as he was forced off the ship by the few 'Suits', as David called them, and into the resort.

The Black Hand Initiates lead him to a barn , off the coast aways and further inland, it has all the appearance of an old western area. Barns and House of wood Painted red or not painted at all. They lead him into the cellar, or presumed cellar and remove their hoods, revealing them to be of a varied sort. Two women, Three men. All having some air of mystery. One of the women had Blue eyes, Blond hair, and a fair bust. She was clearly of American decent. The other woman had a bronze colour to her skin and luscious brown eyes, her posture was that of a sexually powerful woman. Though David knew nothing of that. The Three men either appeared to be of military orientation or lowlifes- thieves or smugglers. One man, whose Skin was that of an African descendant, was obviously of Military Origins. He was the tallest, and most clean cut. I stood erect, as if he were still in attention, had no scars on his face and looked decidedly calm. The other two were of a less professional nature. Both, beneath the robes, were ragged, and unshaven. One of them smelled, he stood farthest from the group, he was of medium build, wore old western clothing, and cowboy-boots. he was a rancher before his Ranch was attacked by bandits or natives. He hasn't spoken a word to the others. whether it be of fear or shyness, none know. the third man, A man of average appearance, and average looks. Whose deeds in the criminal world were incredibly average. the five stood in a semi circle around David, staring at him, awaiting conversation. slightly shocked at his silence from before. they look at him now, eager, waiting:

The Doctor is Aboard the UU- Assault carrier. coming out of an emergency slipspace jump after encountering unknown foes. the ship is damaged and cannot steer clear of it's destination. it begins to pick up speed. Systems aboard the ship are failing. the Doctor runs about the deck looking at the damage on the monitors. the power fails. The monitors shut off, the whole ship is dark. The Doctor is alone on the ship. He looks out Ships window, seeing a planet. Realizing that the ship will crash planet-side. the doctor sits down. prepared for the inevitable. He goes to his lab, bow devoid of most equipment. He searches through bins and trays finally coming across what he was looking for. an Emergency Signal. The devices signal can be picked up in an astonishing systemic radius. All Ships or comms devices etc can pick up the location of the flare. The Ship enters atmosphere. The Ship is gripped by gravity and starts it's deathly descent. as the ship enters the stratosphere he sees the Final Destination: a mountain. He finds himself a place to strap in and hopes for the best, expecting the worst. The tip of the ship touches down, destroying a farmstead. It proceeds forward, fueled by gravity and mass, into the mount, causing a brief earthquake that can felt for miles around. shaking a city, and all it's buildings therein. But only until the SOS is sent out, do any realise what happened. This Is the Planet where Ash and Draco are. Where Zeru and Bull are. Where Snow is leaving from now.

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.
Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:50 am

=i manage to bandage Zeru as much as i can, mostly just ended up stuffing bandages in random places in his armor where blood came out. i sit down and fall asleep, exhausted. At some point, i made it onto the floor next to the bed, but i didn't really know how. i didn't realize that i was bleeding from my bullet wounds, and that there were no doctors or anyone awake in the room. a miniature earthquake sent me to the floor and opened my wounds=

Last edited by Bull-ets on 12/07/11, 07:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:57 am

David looks around at the figures, both of the women and all three of the men, staring at him. He notices they're all silent, and attempts to break the silence, "So...The doctor never told me what this was about." He looked calmly at the figures, maintaining eye-contact.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 07:31 am

The American woman, "My god! He talks! and you thought he was another silent type!+ She says looking at the Average man.
"Well, whatever, Now that we know he talks, we can question him." The Average Man smiles. "or we can talk about the American." The American laughs. " I doubt it, we're all here for a reason, Initiation! duh, someone is supposed to come and tell us what to do, and it's clearly not this fellow." she says gesturing to David. "No We don't know, Some is supposed to meet us here, but we don't know when. So it's all a bit of waiting game now, dearie."

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 F75cef2af9b92ac225eae2ada9df0641
Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 07:35 am

David noticed that the group apparently knew each other quite well, and kept this in mind. "Initiation? Into what?"
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 11:24 am

I look over everyone's bounty's again. Most of them low enough to not get my Generals attention. I get to Zeru's. Your fucking kidding me right? I sigh, over a million credits. "This is sure as hell going to get his attention." I say under my breath.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 11:25 am

(Cpt. Ramirez)

"ETA is 4 minuets gentlemen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 03:57 pm

=I awaken and stir a bit=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 05:13 pm

=i wake up, seeing the blood. i quickly sit up and grab a roll of fresh bandages. i wrap them around me as best I can, covering up the bullet wounds. Afterward, i go to cleaning up the blood. i finish, and sit back down again=

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 05:28 pm

While on my PDA I look up the names that Dormii said. Most of them coming up K.I.A, but on came up on a Rebellion record. Saying something that she was part of a rebellion. Lana Teshor. I look into the name a little more. Mostly finding UNSC files. Finally I get a last known postion. Here?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 05:48 pm

=i sigh, getting up and heading to the lobby. i see Matt sitting there looking at his PDA=
Hey, Matt. Got anything good on there?

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 05:55 pm

I look up at Dormii. Turning my PDA off. "Not much, just that Zeru's bounty is a little to high...."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 05:59 pm

=i chuckle=
I'm not surprised. He can cause some real damage when he wants to. He even made an upgrade to MJOLNIR Armor. Flick a switch and you have an extra layer of shields and energy blades coming out of your wrists and elbows. Telling ya, he's a dangerous one.

=i sit down next to him=
So, are we just going to stay here for a while, or are you guys gonna kick us out once we are all patched up?

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:06 pm

"I would like you to stay here. This is a public hospital, and this is a public city. It's if you want to live here around fanatics and such."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:09 pm

I have no problem with fanatics, it's if they have a problem with me. Went to the firing range, just about everyone left when I got there. Not really feeling the love from your people, Matt. And let's not forget about Draco, Ash, Zeru, Jack, and Snow. They may not want to stay.

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:11 pm

"Well, it's your guys decision. There'll be a place here if you want to stay."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:13 pm

Okay, that's good. I don't want to spend the rest of my life on a Pelican.
=i smile=

I'll talk to the others, if they're awake, tell them the options. How long do we have to make a decision?

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:14 pm

I look at my watch. "A day or two....maybe three."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:15 pm

=i sigh= Okay...just so I know, what happens if we don't decide by then?

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:18 pm

"We get you on the next ship out of here. And if my leader says so....."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:18 pm

=i finish his sentence=
...kill us?

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:20 pm

"Whoever he wants to. He'll probably go after most bounty."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:24 pm

That'd be Zeru. Man, some choice, huh? Live here with people who may or may not try to kill us, leave and keep wandering, or do nothing and one of dies and the others get kicked off. Man, nothing is ever easy, is it?

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:28 pm

"Nope, that's life bro. Want to know my choices when I got captured? Join or die. Right now, Zeru's is for him to shut the fuck up and stop showing off everything."
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:29 pm

(He had not slept at all)
(Thinking of the events that had occured had blocked his want for sleep)
(He kisses Ash on the forehead and gets up slowly from the bed)
(Putting his armor on and attaching his weapons)
(He heads off for the cafeteria of sorts, grabs some food, and sits down eating)

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:30 pm

=i give a tired grin=
Yeah, good luck with that. If only Matt, other Matt, was here. Could make just about anyone calm down and listen to reason. He'd be a huge help with Zeru.

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:32 pm

Should I tell him.... I take out my PDA and get to where I was before, and hand it to him. "Look at this."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:33 pm

=i take the PDA=
What am I looking at?

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:33 pm

"Read through that page."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:35 pm

=i read through, seeing UNSC reports and Rebel reports. Part way through I see that these are about Lana=
Are these...reports about Lana? My Lana? From my old team?

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:36 pm

"....Yup."
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:36 pm

(He sighs, finishing his food)

I wonder if they made it out

(He shakes his head)

Matthew...died

(A small tear trickles down)

He is in a better place now. Requiescat en pace, my friend

The Longterm Poster
Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:38 pm

=He awakens to Allisia's voice in his helmet=

Code:
Xazhi. I have picked up a signal from an SOS beacon.

From where?

Code:
An assault carrier that has crahsed into a nearby mountain.

Alright, alright.

=He gets up and makes sure he has all his gear. He walks out into the hall and searches for Dormii=

2: chaos, disorganization, randomness
3: a doctrine of inevitable social decline and degeneration.

Oh if I ever lose my eyes, if my colors all run dry,
Yes if I ever lose my eyes, oh well, I won't have to cry no more.

Yes I'm being followed by a Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Moonshadow...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:39 pm

=I'm speechless=
Whe...where...where is she? She's the only person from my past that's still alive. Where is she?

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:41 pm

I shrug. "I have no clue. I just found that out when you were walking over here."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:42 pm

Well, can you look her up or something?

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:44 pm

"Ya....maybe....I got to get on a computer at base to get that information."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:45 pm

Okay...

=i take a deep breath=
I guess do that, then come back here? I don't know where to go right now.

Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:46 pm

I get up, and take my Pad. "I'll go check it out." I walk out of the hallway and back to base.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 06:48 pm

(He looks around the cafeteria)
(People looking at him)
(He sighs and stands)
(He takes some doughnuts, an apple, and a bottle of juice from the counter and heads back to their room)
(He places the items on the table and takes a seat on the bed)

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 07:03 pm

=i sit thinking for a minute before going back to the hospital room and dozing off in a chair=
Seriously? I found someone who knows me before I became...a rebel? And it's someone from my old team as well, my first team...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 07:18 pm

=I awaken from my nap and look around the room=

I can't stay here..
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 07:31 pm

=I wake up with a headache=

uuuhhhhh...

=I get up and walk out of my room, my scythe activated, using it as a walking stick=

Morning everyone....

=I walk down the hall=

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 08:18 pm

+++Watch for full effect+++

In the swirling mists of darkness that permeated the Doctors mind. The calm motions of the sea. A soft breeze blows by. The Doctor is on a beach. the sea washes over the sand and across his feet. He's barefoot. standing just close enough to the sea where the tide can just touch his bare feet. He's not 8'8" in this world. he's 5'10". much shorter than he is now. The doctor looks around, confused. Not knowing where he is. Not knowing how he got there. He looks around, their is an ocean of sand behind him, scarcely any trees about. He must be on a Dune world. He looks at his clothes, scruffy britches and a white-longsleeved button-up shirt. The place becoming familiar. but where in his lengthy past has he been to such a place as this? He looks at the water, feeling it tumble and roll of his feet, brushing up against his shins. He looks out unto the Sea. Seeing the gentle waves rise and fall. A mist begins coming in from the sea. the land behind him changes. Trees begin to sprout from seedlings to saplings to full-grown trees. the land goes from being a desert to a forested area. The sky goes from night to day in seconds, the tides move faster, flowing seamlessly with the time. clouds form and dissipate. Rains fall and water evaporates. Cycles go on. time slows, the sea is now lower. the tide no longer where it was all that time ago. strange plants have begun to grow where the tide once touched. The doctor walks toward the remainder of the sea, seeing that swamps spot the land around him. a city, rises in the distance. the doctor steps in a soft bit of sand, and falls into oblivion.

Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 08:25 pm

=I walk into the Room I punched zeru in to see if anyone is there=

hello?

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 08:42 pm

=i wake up, seeing Scythe=
Hey Scythe

=i stretch and stand=

The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/07/11, 08:43 pm

hey Dormii, what's up?

=I turn off my scythe and sit on the floor=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5   Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5 Revelations of the Past Part 5
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next