Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter one Briefing. O.D.S.T squad Omega

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chapter one Briefing. O.D.S.T squad Omega  Empty
PostSubject: Chapter one Briefing. O.D.S.T squad Omega    Chapter one Briefing. O.D.S.T squad Omega  Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:34 am

On board the frigate Reaver's Edge who was in orbit around reach Omega squad of odst's gathered around the briefing room waiting for there assignment. The Squad leader staff Sargent Tom walker walks in and begins reading the assignment to the rest of the squad while second in command Sargent Jake walker was mapping out the mission.
=Tom to team= does anyone have any questions?
=Cpl Rick wallcock to Tom= sir will all due respect but isn't reach the Spartans home planet why not just have them defend it?
=Tom to rick= well corporeal the Spartans will be spread thin due to all of them will have missions of their own so thats why we are to defend the evac points in New Alexandria and then after everyone is out we will take the last evac bird back to our lovely piece of heaven up in space
=I heard the alarm go off and saw a yellow light flash one letting us know its time to drop to reach and begin our mission, I gear up with my rocket launcher and silenced smg and get into my pod=
=Tom to the Squad= Alright ODST remember we are one of the best squads out there so lets show it and do our jobs, dropping in 5,4,3,2,1 DROP!
Back to top Go down
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

Chapter one Briefing. O.D.S.T squad Omega  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter one Briefing. O.D.S.T squad Omega    Chapter one Briefing. O.D.S.T squad Omega  Icon_minitime02/09/11, 10:58 pm

Thirty minutes before drop.

Thirty minutes. Just thirty minutes to think about what might happen. The covenant are destroying the city faster than we can evacuate. Large groups of brutes. Its hell down there, and its my job to go in feet first.

Fifteen minutes before drop.

My shotgun and rifle are in my pod ready for launch, suit is ready. I'm not sure if some of the new members are ready for this, they look nervous, there is a good reason to be.

Briefing

The area command has given us is straight forward, the route was one of three main evacuation routes. The streets were our primary goal. Command stated that it must be held to allow VIPs a safe escape aboard a pelican.

=The alarm sounds and notifies us to get in our pods=

Time to drop into hell, I hope ill make it out again...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ValorODST

Chapter one Briefing. O.D.S.T squad Omega
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Halo RP-
Jump to: