Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Please log in or create an account.
Halo Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplay

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2: Judgement

Go down 
+4
Skippy
zeru
Tenébrís
Teria
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 02:15 am

=i sigh at snow= You are a sheep. You base your life on the actions of others.

=to Zeru= If you need me, I'll be wandering around looking for Jay and the others.

The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 02:18 am

Alas! it worked! sort of...

-We still have 0 fuel

I know that sophia!

-we are sitting here, drifting around a planet.

you have just stated what I ALREADY KNOW!

-Your DATA Pad has been accessed

what?!

-I believe there is a ship incoming.

uhhhh..... well, at least i cleaned up the lab..... but what to do about the experi....wait! i got it!

-Nikolaus, you are being secretive.

I think i'll throw out all the failures now. incinerate the failed subjects.

-Incinerating Failed subjects.

Thank you dearie! hey, if their UNSC they can't convict me of what they don't know!

-your cheerfulness is astounding for the current situation.

hey! if they have fuel, we can leave!

-....and go where?

I....haven't thought about that yet....

-My point has been proven.

Sophia! grrrrr

=the doctor stomps off to his quarters leaving the lab clean and spotless and without any of the failed experiments having ever seemed to have existed.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 02:18 am

Me: =under my breath= More like a Wolf in Sheep's clothing..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 02:29 am

i stir on the bed beginning to come too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 02:37 am

=I notice the bed move=
Me: Well, wake up buttercup. You have decisions to make.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 02:41 am

i sit up groggily "what? where am i?" i look around "wow if this is hell i thought it would be more... well not a cell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 02:43 am

Me: Yeah, you ok, you have been sedated for a while

=As if I didn't already know the answer=

(Btw, log in the chat)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 02:55 am

i shake my head "ya i know that now thank you. dammit my head hurts"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 02:57 am

=She still looked a bit woozy=

Me: Well, we have to wait until our "captors" come back and they will tell you your choices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 03:03 am

"choices?! what choices?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 03:05 am

Me: Well, you can either stay here and be the hunted or got back to The Victory and be the hunter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 03:07 am

"well ill weigh my choices, those military dogs dont even consider me human" i lay back down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 03:10 am

Me: G'night sweet cheeks

=I continue to fiddle with my helmet controls out of pure boredum=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 03:13 am

i throw my helmet at him "dont call me that"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 03:14 am

=I use the shipwide comms to broadcast a banshee scream into Snow and Juli's cell= You do not get sleep. You get to think about your choices and the consequences of those choices. As I am forced to see my past, so will you.

=I broadcast another Scream= I am watching.

Last edited by bullhorn on 16/05/11, 05:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 03:17 am

=I throw off my helmet to avoid the second scream=

Me: Hey! I wasn't the one sleeping here.

Me: =to Juli= Sorry, I guess I should listen to you because at any moment you could break me in half, and my medical skills can't heal that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 03:19 am

(could hear the scream my helmet is off)
i close my eyes "ya well im not going to break you in half im not some damma company roid rage sparten"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 03:22 am

Me: For my sake, I hope you aren't

=I search my medical bag for anything interesting I can play around with while the one guy finds his girlfriend=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 03:23 am

=to Juli over comm= You do not know me, you do know what I have seen. Do not judge what you do not know.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 03:25 am

Me: I would listen to the guy, he has taken me hostage and tried to kill me twice in 4 days.

=As if that is impressive=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 03:34 am

"shut up and i'll be able to listen to him" i say to the odst in the cell with me, i reconize voice over the comm as the guy with the shotgun from earlier "well you dont know the things ive seen or done so where is your place to judge me as a murderer when i killed out of self defence, your friend died with honour, i know that and i respect him for doing what he belived was right but you disrespect his death by saying her was murdered and not killed in a fair fight"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 03:41 am

=banshee scream enhanced= =to Snow= DO NOT TWIST MY ACTIONS! DO NOT CHANGE MY MEANINGS! I GAVE YOU A CHOICE, AND YOU CHOSE! =snow passes out from the pain= ACCEPT YOUR CONSEQUENCES! =the scream shuts off=

=to Juli=
I saw you kill a man, a man who was my friend. A man who at one time gave me shelter in my time of need. I saw the knife scar in his foot, the hole in the floor. You had him pinned, captured. Just because he escapes does not mean you can kill in self-defense.

I saw the charges placed, they match UNSC design. You are the only UNSC operative who could've done that. You would have killed an entire crew and ship because of an order.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 03:51 am

"hey im a commando, i make a living off killing others" i reply
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 03:57 am

Why? Why not a banker, or farmer, or pilot? What made you want to be killer of people who might have families, siblings, children?

And I ask you this, after you kill someone, do they haunt your dreams? Your thoughts? Your life? Do you ever know who you really kill?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 04:10 am

"i kill because this is what the military made me, im genatically enhanced for what reason, no others but to be a better killer, you should know that"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 04:14 am

You ignored my other question.

Do you see those you have killed at every turn? Every place? Every person? Do those you have failed come to haunt you in your dreams? Do they suffocate you with your failures? Your mistakes? Do they try to drag you back into the past where they live, waiting to grab you and take everything you love, every moment of every day? Every hour? Every minute? Every SECOND?

Last edited by bullhorn on 16/05/11, 06:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 04:28 am

"no there is only one mistake that huants me but that is none of you business"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 04:34 am

Then you cannot understand me. Understand what it means to be me. And yet you would have thrown that into the winds, to be torn apart, destroyed.

Tend to your ears, you are bleeding.

I am watching.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 04:40 am

"my ears are not ble-...... oh. they are"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 05:33 am

=I shut off the comm to the cell=

=I continue looking for Jay=
Jay? Jay! =I enter the corridor where we last separated= Was that only a few minutes ago? It feels like a lifetime.

=I enter the lounge where I gave Jay the handgun. furniture is knocked around and damaged= Please, don't let this place be the last that I see her.

=I turn and start walking again= Jay! Jay, where are you?

The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 06:01 pm

=as i walk around the ship, i see signs of battle. Bullets holes, explosion burns, cracked walls and floors. It almost sends me back, but i hold on, remembering why i am looking. i hear a sound, i go to investigate and see Ash, getting up from under some rubble. i go and help move some off of her=

=to Ash= Hey, you ok? You don't look too good.

Last edited by bullhorn on 16/05/11, 06:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 06:05 pm

=Ash coughs=
N... I think I hit my head.....

=She stands up blood coming from her mouth=
I should be fine.. I'm sorry Dormii, I didn't see where the rest of the odst went.

=She looks at the rubble=
But I guess that doesn't matter now... What happened!?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 06:07 pm

=my voice softens= Torres was killed, but he was not Torres. He claimed to be someone called Omega. Either way, he's dead.

Our engines are disabled, but I managed to save the reactor from going off. We were also attacked by another ship, but we managed to fend it off.

We have an enemy Spartan, the one who killed Torres, and an ODST in custody. Want to take a look? or should I just take you to the Medbay?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 06:11 pm

=Ash slowly looks at Dormii=
What?

=She stands there in silence=
You... found Torres? When!? How... He's, dead....?

=Ash looks down at her hard-case=
Where is he!?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 06:14 pm

I don't know where he came from. I saw him on the ship fighting Draco. I stopped him, and had a brief chat with him in the Medbay. He said his name was Omega and that everyone was his enemy since from before he can remember.

=offers to support her= Cmon, I'll show you where he died, and then I'll show you his killer.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 06:19 pm

=Ash accepts the support reluctantly=
Where's the body?!

=She looks down at her hard-case again=
I have something of his...

If Torres is dead... I cant say it... I will never get the chance, just a minuet is all I wanted just to tell him...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 06:20 pm

=i take her to the hanger bay, bullet holes, burns, and blood everywhere. we go to the spot where he died, nothing but burns and a few slash marks remain=

this is it.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 06:25 pm

=Ash walks away from Dormii=
What do you mean! this is it!? Where's Torres?!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 06:26 pm

=my voice still soft= his body was pulverized, there was almost nothing left but mush. He took a grenade at point-blank range.

There was nothing I could do except avenge him, and Zeru won't let me do that.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 06:28 pm

=Ash falls to her knees=
Where...?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 06:31 pm

=i go to Ash= it might not, help. but would you like to see the killer?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 06:32 pm

=Ash ignores Dormii=
Where.. Where did it happen?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 06:36 pm

=i point= Right here. He had a hole in his foot, and there is a hole in the floor. She had him pinned, and yet he broke free. She killed him for it, and claimed it was self-defence.

=i shake my head= I can't think about it for too long, lest it send me back. I can take you too her, the one who killed him. Maybe you can get the revenge I was denied.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 06:45 pm

=She crawls over to the paces Dormii is pointing=
Can... I have a second alone?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 06:45 pm

Yes, I will be outside if you need me.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 06:56 pm

=She press her hand to the the floor=
Torres I don't know if you can hear me but... I'm sorry, guess what? I still have it, unopened... It's yours

=She pulls out a little Holo-disk=
I'm so sorry Torres, why didn't I ask you? You would know what to do... You didn't do anything wrong just looking after your crew, you just cared to much... I just wish I could say it but there's no chance now...

=Ash looks down at the Holo-disk and laughs=
Look at me I'm talking to a bloody stain... I thought I was sane, Torres I just want to know.. would you have forgiven me?
Would any of this happened. Would you want me too? I can't go on without knowing! I have killed all my life! I just can't stop! I can't to it! Its what were made for!... I should go..

=Ash stands up and puts the Holo-disk away, and walks out the room=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 06:59 pm

=i see Ash leave the room, obviously in pain. i stop carving Torres into my wrist armor= Medbay, or revenge?

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 07:04 pm

I don't know Dormii I just need a minuet to think...
=Ash walks off=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 07:07 pm

=i walk after her= =i whisper part of a song to her= I walk beside you, but you may not see me. The strongest among you may not wear a crown.

Think about it. I'll be around if you need me.

=i walk off in search for Jay, resuming carving Torres onto my wrist armor=

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/05/11, 07:23 pm

=Ash walks into a dark room, the things inside were moved by the attack=
What do I do...?

=Ash imagines what happened to Torres, she screams.=
No! Why..!?

=She sobs to herself=
What she did to you... What they did to you... What I did to you. I can't be forgiven not now....

=Ash wipes the tears from her face=
I'm not going to be a coward now... I have to tell Draco I'm leaving but first..

=Ash leaves the room to find the Cells=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Judgement   Chapter 2: Judgement - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Judgement
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next