Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.

Go down 
+7
Moose
The White Wolf
TrashClown
The Meta
Teria
N
Dewsaur
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
The Longterm Poster

A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:10 pm

"Commander Sevlinkski, said to reinforce this squad"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:11 pm

Shelby wrote:
Everyone form up in here. Shroud, take the new kid to the side and question him.

I turn back to Aegir

It wouldn't make sense that they'd have all these munitions if the UNSC didn't supply them. We haven't lost this much stuff in the last few raids.

"That's it though, after we had been attacked, shortly after our drop, we found a building that had an underground armoury. The weapons tech we found wasn't UNSC, it was made by what I believe to be a private military group."

I sigh,

"There's something we're missing, other than Markov's arm."
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:12 pm

=I look down=

Squad you were placed in.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:13 pm

Better if you did, I don't want anyone alone out there. Aegir, I agree for once. This entire thing hasn't made sense from the start. Why so many Spartans on one simple mission...
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:14 pm

"Alpha, sir"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:15 pm

Shelby wrote:
Better if you did, I don't want anyone alone out there. Aegir, I agree for once. This entire thing hasn't made sense from the start. Why so many Spartans on one simple mission...

Thank you ma'am.

=I unsling my assault rife=

Well, you heard the lady Trident. Let's do our job.

Last edited by ShadowHunter on 16/01/12, 09:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:18 pm

Come on then.

=I start walking.=

Last edited by Senox on 16/01/12, 09:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:19 pm

Shelby wrote:

"That's a damned good question." I look around. "How's the bruising?"
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:19 pm

=I sigh=

Alright.
Do not move from this spot.

=I stand and walk over to Sparrow=
=I motion to him=

The new guy is with you.
Says he came to reinforce us.

=I shake my head=

We wouldnt need reinforcements.
It cant be just coincidence.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:21 pm

It's been worse.

I turn to Shroud and the new guy

I wasn't ever notified I would be having another Spartan on my Squad. I still don't trust him. How'd he hold in questioning?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:23 pm

He was frantic at first.
He began to calm down.

=I look back to him=

I don't trust him either.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:23 pm

=it took us a while, but we managed to get to the encampment. We almost got lost in the fog, but we managed to get to the camp relatively unscathed. We did stumble into a ditch or two along the way, but we made it in one piece. I still kept seeing movement everywhere, but did my best to ignore it. I don't know if Whipser saw it as well, because if he did, he didn't give any indication if he did. We got to the gate and knocked, it opened...easily. Way too easily. I brought my shotgun up and scanning the area, Whipser doing the same with his weapons. We looked around, and found no one, no bodies, no blood, plenty of bullet holes and burn marks, but nothing that idicated casualties. I motioned to go get some supplies, and he kindly whapped me on the head. I turned around and made a gesture back, a non-polite one and signed if he had a better plan. He sighed and went to go gather some food packets and ammo pouches. I headed off towards the motor pool and started up two warthogs, one a LAAV, and one a transport one. They started up fine, and didn't sound sabotaged. Whisper came back and dropped the supplies into the Warthogs. I headed over to the supply tent and helped. After a few minutes of loading, I hopped in the LAAV warthog, Whisper hopped in the transport one. We started driving towards the Pelican, doing our best to keep going in a straight line. I was nervous the whole time, but I kept it off my body language as best I can. I tried to send a comm message=

All squads, this is Rubble. I'm on my way with Whisper to your location with two Warthogs and supplies. How copy, over?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:24 pm

"Yeah, it has."

=From Rubble=

"Rubble, I'm getting a lot of static from you, can you repeat, over."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:29 pm

Senox wrote:
Come on then.

=I start walking.=

=I start to follow Trident=

You know...you can stop the sullen and hostile act around me.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:30 pm

=i don't get a reply, so I try to send it again=
All squads, this is Rubble and Whisper. We're on our way back with transport and supplies. How copy, over?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:32 pm

=I recieve a staticy comm=
=The voice barely comes on through=

=I shake my head=

Hmm.

Last edited by Draco on 16/01/12, 09:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:33 pm

Garth wrote:
=i don't get a reply, so I try to send it again=
All squads, this is Rubble and Whisper. We're on our way back with transport and supplies. How copy, over?

=I pick up Rubble's comm=

This is Hawk...we copy, but we're still getting a lot of static.. out.

Last edited by ShadowHunter on 16/01/12, 09:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:33 pm

I give Aegir a look that plainly says 'The fog. Obviously.'

Yeah Shroud. No-one has any reason to trust him right now. We get downed and he just happens to come stumbling along.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:36 pm

Okay, okay... So, what's your name then?

Last edited by Senox on 16/01/12, 09:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:42 pm

=I begin to go through a mental check on my team=
=I look to Shield who had taken a lot of damage=
=Markov had lost his arm=
=Black Burn was no where to be found=

Command will not like this.

=I roll my eyes=

Whatever
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:45 pm

Quote :
Th...Hawk...we cop...'re still...lot of static...t.
Hawk, I've got transports and supplies. Repeat, transports and supplies. How copy?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:47 pm

Senox wrote:
Okay, okay... So, what's your name then?

Names Hawk...and I do more than just jump from a perfectly good Pelican for enjoyment

=I make the smile gesture=

Last edited by ShadowHunter on 16/01/12, 09:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:49 pm

Garth wrote:
Quote :
Th...Hawk...we cop...'re still...lot of static...t.
Hawk, I've got transports and supplies. Repeat, transports and supplies. How copy?

I copy your last, Rubble. Come back safe, out.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:54 pm

- I thought to myself, I put myself in a bad situation. Coming out after attack, brilliant. Sitting in detention-

Last edited by Felix The Cat on 16/01/12, 09:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 09:55 pm

So what else do you do then, other than jump out of Pelicans?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:00 pm

Senox wrote:
So what else do you do then, other than jump out of Pelicans?

I'm a damn good scout. And I'm just as good behind the wheel of Warthog, and flying a Pelican as good your boss. And like you, I'm not a great marksman.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:07 pm

I'm not that bad of a Marksman...
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:10 pm

Shelby wrote:
I give Aegir a look that plainly says 'The fog. Obviously.'

Yeah Shroud. No-one has any reason to trust him right now. We get downed and he just happens to come stumbling along.

"We need to get clear of this fog. Don't give me that look, Sparrow."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:11 pm

Senox wrote:
I'm not that bad of a Marksman...

Well, I won't know that unless the shooting starts.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:15 pm

=a few minutes later, we arrive back at the Pelican, the Warthogs kicking up dust and swirling the fog around, but not dispersing it. I kill the engine and hop out=
Transport and supplies. Ammo, food, weapons, medical supplies. We didn't find anyone at the encampment, though. No bodies or blood. Bullet holes and burn marks yes, but no bodies or anything indicating casualties.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:18 pm

Garth wrote:
=a few minutes later, we arrive back at the Pelican, the Warthogs kicking up dust and swirling the fog around, but not dispersing it. I kill the engine and hop out=
Transport and supplies. Ammo, food, weapons, medical supplies. We didn't find anyone at the encampment, though. No bodies or blood. Bullet holes and burn marks yes, but no bodies or anything indicating casualties.

=I look back at the Warthogs=

Hello gorgeous...daddy missed you very much

Come on, looks like we have a way out of here.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:22 pm

Let's just hope we get off this planet before we actually have to fight...

-I look over to the Warthogs, seeing the ammo.-

Or maybe not...
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:23 pm

I see the warthogs pull up.

Alright, everyone load up, two people carry each wounded. And be careful.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:26 pm

=I nod and walk over to the V.I.P.=
=Still knocked out cold=

=I lift the V.I.P. up and walk over to the Warthog=
=I place them in the back of the transport warthog=

=I go back for the others=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:27 pm

Shelby wrote:
I see the warthogs pull up.

Alright, everyone load up, two people carry each wounded. And be careful.

=I nod=

Aye aye, ma'am.

=I jump into the driver's seat of one of the Hogs=

And I hope you don't object to me driving as well ma'am.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:28 pm

=Shield walks over to the Warthogs and climbs into the passenger seat of one. He keeps his weapon raised to the fog=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:29 pm

=I go inside the wreckage to get Markov=
=I lift him up=

Cmon.

=I take him out and over to the transport warthog as well=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:32 pm

"Commander, anyway I can help?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:32 pm

"Alright, load Markov with the VIP, Rubble, get in the passenger with the I'm driving the Warthog with the turret. Any objections?"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:34 pm

I head around the back and clambour oboard the transport hog. Everyone else is loading up too.

Hawk, I don't care if you drive or not. I just want out of here. New guy. On the back here with me. One bad move and I will just dump you off of this ride.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:35 pm

=climbs into the transport hog and waits for the others=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:36 pm

Nic wrote:
"Alright, load Markov with the VIP, Rubble, get in the passenger with the I'm driving the Warthog with the turret. Any objections?"

Aye ma'am.

=I look to see Aegir getting in the assault Hog=

Looks like your my escort sir.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:37 pm

-I make my way to the Transport 'Hog, and climb into the back.-
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:37 pm

"Aye aye, commander!" I quickly jump into the back, a huge grin on my face inside my helm.

I think to myself -I'm all ready liking this commander-
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:44 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
Nic wrote:

Aye ma'am.

"Roger that, Hawk." I climb into the Driver seat, "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:44 pm

good to go
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:46 pm

Nic wrote:
ShadowHunter wrote:
Nic wrote:

Aye ma'am.

"Roger that, Hawk." I climb into the Driver seat, "Ready to go?"

Aye sir. Good to go. All set back there?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:46 pm

I make sure everyone is on and slap the sIde of the hog

Let's move out
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:54 pm

Shelby wrote:
I make sure everyone is on and slap the sIde of the hog

Let's move out

Aye aye ma'am.

=I rev the engine and take the lead=

Welcome aboard the Spartan Express, next stop: anywhere but here.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/01/12, 10:57 pm

I pull a U-turn and begin heading toward the Town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.   A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New. - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A "Rise" Story- The Start of Something New.
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next