Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'

Go down 
+9
N
Dewsaur
Paarthurnax
Colgate
Draco
Razgriz
Moose
The White Wolf
The Meta
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 11:50 pm

(Daniel)
Either a place to stay, or somewhere safe. I'm fine with either one. You have my word, I will do no harm to you, or yours......so long as no real threat is given to me.
=Yeah, that sounded demanding, but the message simply was: I will defend myself if I have to, but I'd like to be polite instead=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 11:53 pm

=Esther would rather leave this new follower behind, but she was so exhausted she couldn't fight any more=

Let's just get out of here... This shelter of yours better be worth it...

=She readjusted her bag before waiting for James to lead the way=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 11:54 pm

Chris smiled and continued to River City. Pathetic Raider's games never worked.

What a fatty, lool.

He continued onward, kicking stones on the pebbly beach. River City was only a short way ahead. He could see quite a few traders outside, and the suspended bridge tucked away.

"Yo 'ma man! Yo cool brother, you interested in some fine feds?"

"Take a hike!"

"What d'ya say?"

"I said take a hike!"

Chris continued on, he saw the black traders start following him. He did not let this bother him, he just continued to River City.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 11:57 pm

Razgriz wrote:
(Daniel)
Either a place to stay, or somewhere safe. I'm fine with either one. You have my word, I will do no harm to you, or yours......so long as no real threat is given to me.
=Yeah, that sounded demanding, but the message simply was: I will defend myself if I have to, but I'd like to be polite instead=

=I nod=

Fair enough. Follow me and we'll head to my place.

=I look to Esther=

Don't worry, it'll be worth it.

=I gesture and see my 'home'=

Well, here we are people.

=I go up and unlock the door=

Come on in and make yourselves as comfortable as possible.

=It's nothing much, just an addon to an old building, which is where the other part is=

Last edited by Scorch on 26/02/12, 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 11:59 pm

(Daniel)
=I waited for the girl to enter first. Hey, courtesy endures, even in the apocalypse I lived in. Then, I walked inside, and looked around=
Nice place. Very homey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 12:01 am

=I watch as the another person comes into view and they go into a small home=

=I start to sneak closer=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 12:04 am

=Esther steps inside not quite sure what to do or what to expect, she could only think about sleep=
=She stood, wary of trusting this new enclosed environment=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 12:05 am

Razgriz wrote:
(Daniel)
=I waited for the girl to enter first. Hey, courtesy endures, even in the apocalypse I lived in. Then, I walked inside, and looked around=
Nice place. Very homey.

=I nod and grin=

Make yourselves at home.

=I then close the door and lock it=

Thanks. What's your name?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 12:07 am

(Daniel)
Names Daniel.
=I held out my hand=

Pleasure to finally meet someone out here not determined to kill me.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 12:08 am

Razgriz wrote:
(Daniel)
Names Daniel.
=I held out my hand=

Pleasure to finally meet someone out here not determined to kill me.

Name's James.

=I take his hand and shake it=

Like wise my friend.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 12:13 am

=Esther waits silently not wanting to reveal her name to someone who just couldn't quite trust just yet=
=She let her bag hang low before proposing a question to James=

There isn't a place I can sleep is there...? Preferable alone....

=She gave a stern look hoping she could get some privacy=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 12:15 am

My journey to Megaton was still... Boring. I hadn't seen anyone, or anything... Blah. Atleast I was close now, and I could get some rest, and something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 12:15 am

Chris had reached the building that led up to the walkway. The black trader dudes were still following him, keeping their distance. He wasn't bothered, he just continued with his day.

Right, first food. Then some ammo, perhaps some food shopping and maybe some armor. Great!
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 12:16 am

(Daniel)
=I felt my grin falter=
Friends already? That was fast.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 12:26 am

=My raid was fruitless, the house I had tried for was completely empty. Except for the few rotting corpses in some rooms. I had left the house with the same things I went in with=

=I had been walking even more now. I could see the giant dome top of Megaton=

Good.

=I continue on my way. Shooting the occaisonal bloatfly and rabid dog=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 12:26 am

Nyquill wrote:
=Esther waits silently not wanting to reveal her name to someone who just couldn't quite trust just yet=
=She let her bag hang low before proposing a question to James=

There isn't a place I can sleep is there...? Preferable alone....

=She gave a stern look hoping she could get some privacy=

=I look at David=

Well, anyone who doesn't consider me a threat is a friend out here.

=I look towards Esther=

Look towards the back, there's a second guest room that you could use.

=I show Daniel to his room=

Well, try and get some sleep. All of us need it.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 12:36 am

(Daniel)
Okay, thanks.
=Once he had left me in the room, I found myself a comfortable corner, and sat against it, my pistol near my hand, and facing the door. Look, I liked the guy so far, but I wasn't about to trust him on the first night=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 12:39 am

Razgriz wrote:
(Daniel)
Okay, thanks.
=Once he had left me in the room, I found myself a comfortable corner, and sat against it, my pistol near my hand, and facing the door. Look, I liked the guy so far, but I wasn't about to trust him on the first night=

=I nod and head to the front of the house=

Not a problem.

=I go up front find my usual spot, find a place to sit; place my hat, sunglasses and gloves on the floor. I then nod off and try to get some sleep=
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 12:56 am

*A couple hours later*

I had decided to go into Megaton for some supplies since my refrigerator was lacking in food. The people there knew me well since I had lived here before. This place was my second home, there were people I could trust here. There was Moira who was always so nice and then there was Deputy Simms, yeah they were good folk. I was thirsty for some poison so I headed to Moriarty Saloon for a drink.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 01:21 am

=i continued to scan for targets, for more Ghouls. Just because this group went down easily didn' mean any other groups would. I took a bit of my protein bar and nibbled on it. Night watch is never boring, these days=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 01:29 am

When the last raider fell, I felt calmer, as if I'd shot my anger out through the laser rifle. I knelt beside the raiders bodies and searched them.
Not much here... They weren't worth the ammo... I thought as the first three brought no results.
The final one was much better, he had a map detailing a location near Megaton. Probably a raider base... I thought Could be a lot of good loot there... But I'd need help... Mercs could be expensive, Good mercs even more so. There's bound to be a few takers for a job like this over there...

I started walking to Megaton. I was gonna sit in the saloon, and wave over anyone who looked proficient. With any luck, they'd take a gamble and accept their payment in the form of whatever they could find.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 02:16 am

A large clag of metal wakes me and I grab my python out of reflex. I take a deep breath in and stand up from floor. This station lacks a bed.
I go towards the noise cautiously. Still groggy I bump into several things and my cover is blown. A couple of men armed with knifes
and bats enter the room. I recognize one of them. It was the owner of this station, he had brought friends. It had been my fear since I took this place. He yells with confidence "Alright you fucking zombie its time to die!" That statement pissed me off. He and his friends charged.
The one on the left hit me with his bat turning my vision kinda blurry. The one on the right tried to stab me but I sidestep to the left bumping into the left one. I fire a couple of shots at right, as he falls over I'm hit with the bat again. My head sting madly as I turn around
and shoot him with my last two bullets. Now out of ammo I turn my attention to the last one. He says in a thankful manner "Now I don't have to pay them, thanks zombie. I'm still going to kill you" I can barely hear now so I don't know what he said. He pulls out a very small pistol and aims it at my head. I thought fast and thought of what I had to do. I shove the barrel of my python into his eye with adrenalin speed. Blood, eye juice and other fluids spurt out. His pistol shoot me in the arm as he died. I slowly push him off me disgusted because of the juices on me. My head aches my arm stings."Bigots" I grab a rag and clean up. I drag each of the bodies outside along with a shovel.
About six hours later they're completely buried. "My entire day is ruined. Great" I whisper sarcastically and go back into the station.
I then begin to plan on where I'm going to get wood tomorrow for my raft idea. Its tiring but I continuously stare at the map eventually come to the fact Ill have to get the wood anywhere. There isn't any lumber mills near me. I sigh and go to bed.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 04:30 am

I sigh and give the rifle scope a good turn.

About two clicks should do it... Couple of ghouls. Shall i just warn them?

I gave a quizzical look to the guard posted up on the top floor with me. She just shook her head. I sighed in response and continued watching the wastes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 04:52 am

=I watch the doors shut in the room and I shift out of the position of the rock=

=I start to head off, trying to avoid confrontation=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 05:08 am

=i continued my "patrol," scanning the area for targets. I nibbled on my protein bar occasionally, to stave off hunger. I moved back and forth, checking everything with my spotter's scope. I saw almost nothing but the same few ruins that surround my little home. Sniping can be easy, you know, stay in one place, relax, enjoy the sights, but that's also the downside. You don't get any change, you don't have any action, dynamics, unless you count combat. Nothing ever changes, you always get the same things. Same sights, same people, same sounds. At least, that's if you are on "patrol." If you are sent to take out a target, then you get new sights and places, at least for a little while. Then you set up shop and wait. The tediousness get's to most people, which is why sniper training takes so long. They need to weed out those who'll panic, or get sloppy. Snipers are the latest version of assassins. Never seen or heard until the kill, and preferably, even after. That is, if they do it right. Strike from anywhere, no defense. Don't miss, don't alert them. One shot, one kill. Strategic elimination. That's what snipers are for. And whittling down enemy forces, but those are a different kind=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 05:14 am

I keep watch on the ghouls but scan around too. I catch a glint in the distance. Too far out to hit, but it was definitely there for a second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 05:16 am

=I start to shuffle my self away, still aware of the surroundings=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 05:22 am

=i look behind me at the small atomic clock. It's nowhere near time to end my "patrol." I see a lone ghoul, it's leg broken or sprained or something, as it's just limping along. I saw no other ghouls around, so I decided to end it's pain. Pain is temporary, but a wound is forever. I couldn't let it stay like that. I checked the range and adjusted for the drop and wind speed. I lined up the shot, exhaled slowly, and fired. I instantly all but facepalmed myself as I forgot to put on the silencer, but I didn't feel worried about an enemy sneaking up on me. I had my back covered by, I kid you not, a bucket of water on top of a door. It'd fall if the door was opened slightly, and alert me to someone's presence. Anyway, the shot hit the ghoul square in the temple, blowing it's head to bits, and causing the body to just fall to the ground. I racked the bolt and continued to look=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 05:22 am

=I had entered the town of Megaton and wasted no time in finding a place to sleep=

It's best to be rested...

=I sigh as I realise the time=

Fuck... missed my shift... oh well

=I find Moriarty's Saloon and enter in. I am greeted by a gruff voice. Behind a counter. A ghoul.=

Gob: Hey, smoothskin. What do you want to drink

=I raise my hand up=

Sorry, Nothing for me. I'm looking for a place to sleep.

Gob: Talk to Nova.

=He motions with his 'thumb'=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 05:27 am

I watch the glint show up again. After it follows a flash. I get bored and switch back to the ghouls nearby. The other sniper could be left alone. He was too far out.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 05:30 am

=I turn my head to look towards the woman known as Nova=

Nova: Why Gob. Sending a fine lookin man to talk to me? How nice.

=Gob shakes his head and sighs. He begins to work on a radio=
=I walk over to Nova=

Miss Nova. I would like to rent a room out.

Nova: You want me to join you, sweetie?

=I chuckle=

No thank you. How many caps?

=She takes a second to look me over=

Nova: A thousand caps

=I am taken aback by the amount=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 05:37 am

=I hear gunshots echo accross the wasteland=

And they called New York the city that never sleeps...hah, they never knew about a nuclear war

=I adjust my position and continue to doze off=

Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 05:43 am

=She tilts her head at me=

Nova: What is it hun? Can't cough up the caps?

=I shake my head=

No, no, no.

=I flash her a smile=

How about we just knock it down to eight hundred?

=She raises her eyebrows and smiles=

Nova: Heh, for you hun. I'll do it.

=I reach for my pocket for the caps and begin counting them out=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 05:44 am

=I crouch back under the rock as I spot some bandits=

Quite many of them..
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 05:52 am

Eight hundred

=I place the final cap into her hand. It was alright, I had enough stashed away in my room back at Rivet=

Nova: Up the stairs and to the left hun.

=I nod and head up there=
=Once I find the room, I settle in and get onto the bed. I fall asleep there fairly quickly=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 06:00 am

=i continued my scan. I glanced over towards Rivet City, or at least in it's direction. I couldn't really see it, especially at night time. I saw a few things glinting, but that could've been anything from glass reflecting a light bulb to a sniper's scope to a laser pointer. I payed them no attention, as they were so far out that it didn't matter. I took out my suppressor and slotted it onto the end of the rifle. It'd help me stay hidden=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 06:47 am

=Without Akecheta=

"Now what could a man like me find down here?"

=Walking through the tunnels of the abandoned metro=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 07:13 am

I wake up still tired due to poor sleep. I get on my leather jacket, jeans, boots, fedora, sunglasses and bandanna. Can't forget the mouth bandanna. I'm trying to conceal my mutated appearance.
I set out Southeast towards the outer DC area. I'm finding all types of unusable crap and the occasional radroach but nothing big. I keep going completely unaware I was being followed. I pick up a piece of destroyed wood. "This is hopeless, might as well walk there. It would be faster." Fatigued, thirsty and disappointed I head home. "I'd better start packing when I get back." I mumble to myself.
The followers show themselves from my right. "Hey, are you looking to trade?" Said a energetic voice. I turn to him and calmly reply. "No"
"Are you sure? I have some very interesting valuable cheap things." I know this trick, to rob you up close. "I said, no" I sprint off to home which isn't to far. When I get there I immediately start packing everything essential and head off to Rivet City.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 07:51 am

I take a sip of whiskey and turn my attention to the stranger who just entered and let out a little chuckle. Nova just loves messing with the new meat that enters this town.

Damn Nova, why don't you ever lower the price for me when I want to stay here.[u]

"Cause hun you ain't cute enough." She said with a sly grin.

I grab my heart jokingly.

[u]Ahh you breaking my heart.

I put my shot glass down and I see Gob about to pour me another one. I raise my hand.

No more Gob..Thanks anyway.

Gob nods to me as I head out the door.

So you going to pay for those?

Put it on my tab Nova..

She shakes her head.

You know I pay my dues. I'll be back tomorrow.

Alright hun, be safe out there, don't want no deathclaw to strike you down before you pay your tab.

No promises.

I head out the door and leave Megaton. I had obtained some information on a local raider encampment. Thought I would make my way down there to have myself a look.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 10:57 am

I arrived at Megaton, the town with a bomb at its centre. I stood at giant metal gates, before they opened and I entered the town. My first point of... Things to do would be to visit the shops... See if they had any work for me... And if they didn't... Well, I'm sure some idiot would have something they needed fixed.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 11:04 am

"I'll have three of those please"

"Twenty-five cap please?"

Chris stared at the trader.

Are you being serious, what a fucking rip-off?

"Here you are"

"Bless ya, bless ya!"

Chris stared at his items reluctantly, they were not worth all that money. Forget it, he just walked on. He continued on, and started looking at others market stalls.

Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 12:33 pm

Within a few hours I was at Megaton. I walked in, taking in the sights of the makeshift city. I headed for the Saloon, wanting a drink and anyone who could handle themselves.
"Beer Please" I told the ghoul who was at the bar. These things freaked me out but I never said anything.
"Twenty Caps Smoothskin."
I handed over the money without a word, not trusting myself not to make a retort and sat down in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 02:36 pm

I walked to the front entrance of Megaton. The city still the same, and I still wondered why they would build around a nuke. But it's gone this long without going off. I went through the front gate and towards the local bar, needing a drink, or maybe some work. I walked into the front door, and asked the ghoul (Nicely of course) for a bottle of Whiskey, and a beer. I started to drink the beer down, saving the Whiskey for later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 02:40 pm

=My eyes open. I yawn and sit up. I take in what's around me and get up. I grab my things and head bac downstairs=

=I nod to Nova, then Gob, then leave=
=I begin to think of my target and how much of a mess it would be to just kill him straightforward=

I just need the finger

=I begin to ask around the town for the whereabouts of this Jackson fellow=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 03:22 pm

I walked up to the guy who'd just entered and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Looking to make a few caps? I need a few people who can handle themselves for a job. Payment is whatever salvage you find."
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 03:24 pm

I turned around. "Whatever I can find. You got the right man then." I stood up and put my hand out. "Matt Collins, Scavenger."
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 03:27 pm

"Yeah, Jackson Hughes. He aint around the town right now. He went off to Arefu to visit someone"

Any idea for when he may be back?

=The man shrugs=

"He told me a day, so he should be wandering along here at any moment"

=I nod=

"Thank you for your help"

=I turn and leave for the General Goods store=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 03:28 pm

I took his hand and shook it.
"John Taylor, I guess I'm something of a Mercenary. How long can you wait here? I think we need a couple more guns before we try this."
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 03:32 pm

=I look on my pipboy on the local map to see where the things are=
=I am standing near the bomb that the city was built around. Knocked out by the vault dweller that had purified the water years ago=

=I look up a path to the goods store and follow it=

=After walking up the makeshifts stairs, going around an area, then going back down the makeshift stairs I find myself at the front door=

=I open it and walk in. I am immediately greeted by an annoying voice=

Moira: Well HI there.

=She laughs=

Moira: What can I help you with?
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 03:34 pm

"Well, I was going to go to this supply store anyway. So, if that's where your going, I'm right behind you. Also, place called the Brace Lantern sells food. Which we're probably going to need."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next